Violence at Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia

The way MSM has recuperated these events and how fast it did is indicative of a campaign to demonize by association anyone who criticizes the leftist/neoliberal agenda. Soon, someone protesting against pedophilia would be declared a Nazi to be punched or killed. The media reaction is clear hysterization of the masses for more control using fear and amalgamation (as seen for example with associating J. Peterson to the far-right by the Business Insider).

Pierre said:
Joe said:
The real question for me is, how and why did this 'event' even happen? The whole thing has a staged feel to it, not in the "actors" way but rather in the sense that someone in authority allowed these two groups to get together for a specific purpose.

The whole thing sounds iffy to me too. Basically you've some neonazi activists (who have a track record of hatred and violence) on one side, you have some antifa activists (who have a similar track record) on the other side, you have the authority who let the whole thing happen (although a violent outcome is almost unavoidable) and you have a bunch of media who extensively record and comment the hystericising footage.

I also wonder why this event even occurred. According to Gavin McInnes from Rebel Media he was approached by that Kessler fellow in the months leading up to the rally. He tried to recruit him and his conservative group, but Gavin could see that the event was being manipulated and refused to give his consent. Gavin even goes so far as to call the guy a 'spy'. The video I'm referring to is here. With all this about Kessler operating in the Occupy movement and now completely switching sides to become a neo-Nazi organizer I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he was an agent of some sort. Clearly it's pushed a lot of people off the ledge into the extreme Left, if they were holding onto some semblance of sanity before.

The comments in this thread have been helpful, especially the last few, because I'm trying to see this big picture in my head but right now it is just too 'big' to fit inside there.

We know there is probably a game plan at work here. Laura's spring analogy seems absolutely correct here if you look at the timeline of recent years and start to extrapolate it out.

Now after a few years of insanity from the left, infecting primarily universities and now moving onto school kids, we have an absolute explosion of alternative media in the opposite direction.

If the situation was left alone now we could have peace. The 'left' and the new right could have open discourse, and in a free market of ideas the majority of people would see that the arguments given from this new Right are very logical, and that snowflake ideas of transgender 6 year olds and microaggressions are bullshit.

But that is not what will happen. Someone with a lot of power has taken the absolute worst of the Left, turned it into a vicious caricature, and is feeding it unlimited fuel through universities, mainstream media, government policy and celebrities.

The hand pumping up this fake left knows such an ideology can't last forever in a rational society with open debate. There are just too many souls who won't accept it. But they are prepared to push this to the brink and recruit as many people as possible.

Now that the legitimate resistance, in the form of the 'Alt-Right', has grown stronger. Enter the neo nazis.

These neo-nazis are part of a small characteropathic, low IQ portion of any population. They have been emboldened by the 'alt-right' explosion, and I theorize that they too will be given lots of resources when the time is right (They probably already are). Their purpose in this game is to attract disturbed right-leaning individuals to their cause, achieving two things:

1) Create a straw man, which will cause the far-left to become more emboldened and violent, and will also cause more rational people in the middle to join the far left spring push.
2) Cause disorganisation in the Right, weakening the resistance and allowing the spring to be pushed back further.

Then the hidden hand here can point to the Nazis as the enemy, expanding the definition of Nazi as he sees fit.

The far left will temporarily become more powerful for a short time. They will be allowed to force upon people relentlessly the ideas such as gender-fluidity and white guilt. They will be able to crush free speech in ever more egregious ways. They will be allowed to piss off as many normal people as possible. Expect violence. Possibly unjustified attacks on people because they are white. More affirmative action in education and employment (taking from the 'privileged' and outrageously giving it to minorities). Migrant gangs in Europe will be swarming certain cities and openly attacking people.

Then when this has just gone far enough and the righteous anger from normal people has finally reached boiling point, it will be time. Let's change our analogy of a spring to a piston in a car engine instead. The piston pushes and the fuel/air mixture is compressed, but what really ignites the flash back is a spark.

So what will the spark be? We have a lot of options but I am predicting some mixture of economic trouble, war, and weather events. This will be enough to ignite it into absolute chaos.

A lot of wrong stuff associated w/ this event/psy-op. The taking down/destruction of historical monuments associated w/ what was really the Northern War of Aggression/The War of 1861, that has since become known as the Civil War, being a central point of contention. Interesting to note in the Sott article, https://www.sott.net/article/359293-Hyper-activists-target-Confederate-monuments-across-US-as-Baltimore-calls-for-them-to-be-torn-down-UPDATE , that many of these monuments are being defaced w/ RED PAINT! Now that's creating Color Revolution literally! Of course, that the authorities are just standing by in the face of all this destruction of public property - or privately donated statues on public property - since the perps are the actual faction they want to give prominence to - is laughable in that we know if the extremist right were doing this, they would be clubbed/tasered into submission w/ no mercy! I mean, they are Nazis after all! The opposition are just standing up for democracy while utilizing urine-filled water balloons & cement filled soda cans!

Also interesting to note in the article comments:
Baltimore City Councilman Brandon Scott has also formally called for Confederate-era monuments to be torn down:
In a resolution being introduced Monday, Scott calls for "the immediate destruction of all Confederate Monuments in Baltimore."

Rather ironic considering this:
The Emancipation Proclamation was not a universal declaration. It specifically detailed where slaves were to be freed: only in those states “in rebellion against the United States.” Slaves remained slaves in states not in rebellion — such as Kentucky, Maryland, Delaware and Missouri.

The above quote was from a commenter to this article which has a very intriguing string of comments to the article:

Attacks Upon Robert E. Lee Statues Betray Historical Ignorance
_https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/item/26692-attacks-upon-robert-e-lee-statues-betray-historical-ignorance

It's obvious that neither side of these extremist protesters are acting w/ accurate historical knowledge. But it's all a big show to enrage the complacent masses into actually caring that "their" race is under assault!

mkrnhr said:
The way MSM has recuperated these events and how fast it did is indicative of a campaign to demonize by association anyone who criticizes the leftist/neoliberal agenda. Soon, someone protesting against pedophilia would be declared a Nazi to be punched or killed. The media reaction is clear hysterization of the masses for more control using fear and amalgamation (as seen for example with associating J. Peterson to the far-right by the Business Insider).

Wouldn't ya know, CNN marks the marches on Google as done by the far-right in the article and on twitter they say the marches are by white nationalists.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/15/us/white-nationalists-protests-tally-trnd/index.html?sr=twCNN081517white-nationalists-protests-tally-trnd0201PMStory

The far right is planning 9 rallies nationwide this weekend alone

(CNN)Major cities across the country are bracing for a wave of far right rallies in the coming days.

The largest scheduled rally is the "March on Google," which will take place in nine major US cities Saturday. The aim is to protest the firing of Google employee James Damore over a controversial memo he wrote about the company's diversity policies. Damore has said he doesn't support the "alt-right," and will "likely not" participate.
The "March on Google" rallies are scheduled to take place at these Google locations around the country:
Atlanta
Austin
Boston
Los Angeles
Mountain View, California
New York
Pittsburgh
Seattle
Washington, D.C.

Some alt-right organizations are scheduled to lead more localized demonstrations.

Boston is preparing for a rally from alt-right group Boston Free Speech on Saturday. The city mayor has said the city won't tolerate racism, bigotry, and violence.

San Francisco is preparing for two rallies August 26 and August 27. Mayor Edwin Lee said the city can't condone a rally that incites hate. "I ask that when they chant of hate, San Francisco chants of love. When they talk of despair, San Francisco talks about hope."

Notice how in the end they just casually add two other "demonstrations" by the "alt-right" that have nothing to do with the google marhces.

Now, in this article over here (http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/15/technology/culture/james-damore-interview/index.html)
where James Demore is forced to distance himself from the alt-right they link to a page of the code of conduct for the Google Marches which reads:

http://www.marchongoogle.com
Code of Conduct for March on Google

The March on Google condemns and disavows violence, hatred, and bigotry and all groups that espouse it such as White Nationalists, KKK, Antifa, and NeoNazis.

We will not use messages that are designed to incite anger, hate, or violence.

We will respect the law and the police and cooperate in all matters.

Any violation of these tenets will not be tolerated.

Is this an “Alt-Right” event? The answer is no. This is an event for First Amendment supporters from across the country, from all backgrounds, ethnicity, and walks of life. We will not tolerate any incendiary actions, messages, remarks, or gestures that go against the respectful, “open basket” spirit of the event.

They have additional statements

March on Google Condemns Violence and Commits to Peaceful Rallies

We, the organizers of the March on Google, join the President in condemning the actions in Charlottesville on August 12th. Despite many false rumors from those seeking to discredit us we are in no way associated with any group who organized there.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms any display of hatred and bigotry from any side. It has no place in America. No citizen should ever fear for their safety and security in our society.

6 weeks ago, we held a Rally for Peace at the White House calling for an end to all political violence. The March on Google stands for free speech and the open discussion of ideas. We condemn violence and silencing free speech as a means of promoting any political agenda.

Any individual attempting to incite violence during the March on Google will not be part of our event.

Freedom of Speech is a Human Right.

As Paul Joseph Watson succinctly replied to the CNN article on twitter:

""Everyone who disagrees with me is a white nationalist". This is a red flag for Antifa to attack. CNN is total f*cking scum."

And this is the crux of the problem. This is about totalitarian control.

Full text: Donald Trump says “racism is evil” in his latest statement on Charlottesville August 14, 2017
https://qz.com/1053270/full-text-donald-trumps-statement-on-charlottesville/?utm_source=YPL&yptr=yahoo

Here the full text of Trump’s statement:

I’m in Washington today to meet with my economic team about trade policy and major tax cuts and reform. We are renegotiating trade deals and making them good for the American worker, and it’s about time. The economy is now strong. The stock market continues to hit record highs, unemployment is at a 16-year low, and businesses are more optimistic than ever before. Companies are moving back to the United States and bringing many thousands of jobs with them. We have already created over one million jobs since I took office.

We will be discussing economic issues in greater detail later this afternoon, but based on the events that took place over the weekend in Charlottesville, Virginia, I would like to provide the nation with an update on the ongoing federal response to the horrific attack and violence that was witnessed by everyone. I just met with FBI director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The Department of Justice has opened a civil-rights investigation into the deadly car attack that killed one innocent American and wounded 20 others. To anyone who acted criminally in this weekend’s racist violence, you will be held accountable. Justice will be delivered.

As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of bigotry, hatred, and violence. It has no place in America. And as I have said many times before, no matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws; we all salute the same great flag; and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must discover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans. Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our creator, we are equal under the law, and we are equal under our constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America.

Two days ago, a young American woman, Heather Heyer, was tragically killed. Her death fills us with grief and we send her family our thoughts, our prayers, and our love. We also mourn the two Virginia state troopers who died in service to their community, their commonwealth, and their country. Troopers H. Jay Cullen and Berke Bates exemplify the very best of America, and our hearts go out to their families, their friends, and every member of American law enforcement. These three fallen Americans embody the goodness and decency of our nation. In times such as these, America has always shown its true character, responding to hate with love, division with unity, and violence with an unwavering resolve for justice. As a candidate, I promised to restore law and order to our country, and our federal law-enforcement agencies are following through on that pledge. We will spare no resource in fighting so that every American child can grow up free from violence and fear. We will defend and protect the sacred rights of all Americans, and we will work together so that every citizen in this blessed land is free to follow their dreams in their hearts and to express the love and joy in their souls.

Thank you. God bless you, and God bless America.

The full video of Trump’s speech today on the Charlottesville attack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKi2AOPBavU (5:30 min.)

Following his strong denouncement of racism and bigotry comes this solo effort.

V4Csx3f.png

https://youtu.be/Cdr0d2iRkA8

Hesper said:
Pierre said:
Joe said:
The real question for me is, how and why did this 'event' even happen? The whole thing has a staged feel to it, not in the "actors" way but rather in the sense that someone in authority allowed these two groups to get together for a specific purpose.

The whole thing sounds iffy to me too. Basically you've some neonazi activists (who have a track record of hatred and violence) on one side, you have some antifa activists (who have a similar track record) on the other side, you have the authority who let the whole thing happen (although a violent outcome is almost unavoidable) and you have a bunch of media who extensively record and comment the hystericising footage.

I also wonder why this event even occurred. According to Gavin McInnes from Rebel Media he was approached by that Kessler fellow in the months leading up to the rally. He tried to recruit him and his conservative group, but Gavin could see that the event was being manipulated and refused to give his consent. Gavin even goes so far as to call the guy a 'spy'. The video I'm referring to is here. With all this about Kessler operating in the Occupy movement and now completely switching sides to become a neo-Nazi organizer I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he was an agent of some sort. Clearly it's pushed a lot of people off the ledge into the extreme Left, if they were holding onto some semblance of sanity before.

I agree, there is definitely a staged feel to it, especially with all this information about Kessler coming to light. How can a white nationalist organizer have been part of the Occupy movement and Obama supporter just a year earlier? That's quite the turn to take. Usually people involved in supremacy movements have been a part of it for years or decades with those kinds of sentiments bubbling for a very a long time. If he was actually what he claims to be now, he would have shown a history of it prior. And even if Kessler did have some sort of 'change of heart', how exactly does he get to organizing alt-right events so quickly? Sure, this MAY have to do with him organizing events for Occupy, he's had experience, but still, to make those connections and get 'in' with some of these extreme right movements required some type of clandestine help.

Domagoj said:
mkrnhr said:

Wouldn't ya know, CNN marks the marches on Google as done by the far-right in the article and on twitter they say the marches are by white nationalists.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/15/us/white-nationalists-protests-tally-trnd/index.html?sr=twCNN081517white-nationalists-protests-tally-trnd0201PMStory

Now, in this article over here (http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/15/technology/culture/james-damore-interview/index.html)
where James Demore is forced to distance himself from the alt-right they link to a page of the code of conduct for the Google Marches which reads:

http://www.marchongoogle.com

As Paul Joseph Watson succinctly replied to the CNN article on twitter:

""Everyone who disagrees with me is a white nationalist". This is a red flag for Antifa to attack. CNN is total f*cking scum."

And this is the crux of the problem. This is about totalitarian control.

Well, imagine my shock!

http://www.marchongoogle.com/peaceful-march-on-google-postponed-due-to-alt-left-terrorists/
Peaceful March on Google Postponed Due to Alt Left Terrorist Threats

The Peaceful March on Google has been postponed due to credible Alt Left terrorist threats for the safety of our citizen participants.

Despite our clear and straightfoward statements denouncing bigotry and hatred, CNN and other mainstream media made malicious and false statements that our peaceful march was being organized by Nazi sympathizers.

Following the articles, credible threats from known Alt Left terrorist groups have been reported to and relevant authorities have been notified.

In one instance, an Alt Left threat was made to use an automobile to drive into our peaceful march.

We hope to hold our peaceful march in a few weeks’ time.

We look forward to the day when the human right of peaceful Free Speech is once again able to be practiced in America.

Trump was just speaking the truth:

https://youtu.be/Hb1cNrG5lb4

And for the later part of the video, yeah, it does seem like they want to erase our history just like Ukraine.

In history, context is everything. They talk about the "moral taint" of Thomas Jefferson for holding slaves. Well, guess what, neither Jesus nor Paul nor any other figure of early Christianity condemned slavery. Slavery has been a part of our history for over 5 thousand years and for MOST of that time, the slaves were NOT African!!! The earliest slaves in America were WHITE and they called them "indentured servants". Yeah, right. Read the records and see how they were treated.

I'm a bit confused, who ran into who? And which 'side' did they represent?

Shocking Video Shows Car Ramming Into Pro-Confederate Protesters in US (Photo of car + videos)
https://sputniknews.com/us/201708121056414209-car-protesters-charlottesville-live-video/

Thousands of white nationalists joined a rally held by Unite the Right in Emancipation Park protesting the removal of a statue honoring Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee, which glorifies the era of slavery as critics say. The rally followed a night, when white nationalists organized a torch march at the University of Virginia.

The violent skirmishes between members of the far-right -- including Ku Klux Klan and neo-Nazi sympathizers -- and counter-demonstrators saw one person killed after a car rammed into a crowd.

According to multiple witnesses, the victims of the car ramming were counter-protestors denouncing the so-called "alt-right."

If this was meant to be a trigger event, then perhaps the organizers of this increasing aggression between two parties think the details don't matter? Maybe they don't?

Just found this gem of a comment on youtube : ''Hello and welcome to this week in Weimar Germany where communists and Nazis are fighting in the streets again...''

Back
Top Bottom