Water

DanielS said:
I'm thinking the possible best solution for me as of now would be to purchase the Natural Spring Water Jugs at the Supermarket, transfer them immediately to glass containers upon opening, and using quartz crystal to 'purify' the water I'm going to drink each day. Does this seem reasonable? If so, Trevrizent, I'm curious how much quartz crystal you use in regards to water and how often do you have to replace the quartz crystal?

Just realized you posted just prior; thanks for the reminder of this quote;

So, the methods to use are intention, breathing, using the pillar of
light, and spinning. We will add a postscript to these. As you are
electronic beings who are altering your frequency at a very fast rate,
we would recommend that you drink a tremendous amount of water: fresh
water, purified water, or spring water. Water acts as a conduit or
conductor. It keeps your system open and flowing.

I am curious too about more of what Trevrizent can share about quartz crystal - did not he C's discuses charging quartz in the light from time to time as being beneficial, if so, adding them to water might well influence water properties?

Thanks Trevrizent and others for taking the time to research this water business. It sure is an important topic. There seems to be so many options that I'm having trouble deciding what would be the right solution for our family. This Kangen Water sounds interesting, almost "too good to be true". Since you guys have delved into this, what do you think of it?

Parallax said:
DanielS said:
I'm thinking the possible best solution for me as of now would be to purchase the Natural Spring Water Jugs at the Supermarket, transfer them immediately to glass containers upon opening, and using quartz crystal to 'purify' the water I'm going to drink each day. Does this seem reasonable? If so, Trevrizent, I'm curious how much quartz crystal you use in regards to water and how often do you have to replace the quartz crystal?

Just realized you posted just prior; thanks for the reminder of this quote;

Bringers of the Dawn said:
So, the methods to use are intention, breathing, using the pillar of
light, and spinning. We will add a postscript to these. As you are
electronic beings who are altering your frequency at a very fast rate,
we would recommend that you drink a tremendous amount of water: fresh
water, purified water, or spring water. Water acts as a conduit or
conductor. It keeps your system open and flowing.

I am curious too about more of what Trevrizent can share about quartz crystal - did not he C's discuses charging quartz in the light from time to time as being beneficial, if so, adding them to water might well influence water properties?

In answer to your question, i use three quartz crystals (medium size), bought in a 'New Age' shop. The book suggests 'such as clear quartz (which I use), smokey quartz, rose quartz or amethyst. The crystals revitalise 2.1 litres of water overnight. The reason for the quantity is tied to my weight; 10st, or 140 pounds leads to a water consumption of 2.1 litre per day. The glass jar is placed on my counter-top in front of a window overnight. I have been using this system for approximately six months now, and see no need to replace the crystals. The crystals re-energize the water, rather than purifying it, to restore the crystalline structure of the water.

This may, or may not, be what you are seeking in terms of information.

Aragorn said:
Thanks Trevrizent and others for taking the time to research this water business. It sure is an important topic. There seems to be so many options that I'm having trouble deciding what would be the right solution for our family. This Kangen Water sounds interesting, almost "too good to be true". Since you guys have delved into this, what do you think of it?

Due to the high cost of the Kangen system, I'll stick with the system I'm using at the present, it appears to work for me. Like you I had a lot of trouble deciding what to use, as the arguements for and against distilled water seemed inconclusive. Initially I jumped for a distiller, had a few problems, then, as I said, read about 'dead water' and switched to the system that I'm using now. It really is up to each individual to way the pros and cons and to make their own decision, in my mind.

Trevrizent said:
Due to the high cost of the Kangen system, I'll stick with the system I'm using at the present, it appears to work for me. Like you I had a lot of trouble deciding what to use, as the arguements for and against distilled water seemed inconclusive. Initially I jumped for a distiller, had a few problems, then, as I said, read about 'dead water' and switched to the system that I'm using now. It really is up to each individual to way the pros and cons and to make their own decision, in my mind.

Have a look at that website _http://www.costpluswater.com/catalog/articles.php?tPath=25 for another type of info about kangen system.

Hi Gandalf

Thanks for the link, the alternative is still out of my price range, though interesting information presented.

Trevrizent said:
In answer to your question, i use three quartz crystals (medium size), bought in a 'New Age' shop. The book suggests 'such as clear quartz (which I use), smokey quartz, rose quartz or amethyst. The crystals revitalise 2.1 litres of water overnight. The reason for the quantity is tied to my weight; 10st, or 140 pounds leads to a water consumption of 2.1 litre per day. The glass jar is placed on my counter-top in front of a window overnight. I have been using this system for approximately six months now, and see no need to replace the crystals. The crystals re-energize the water, rather than purifying it, to restore the crystalline structure of the water.

Much appreciated for this information. I'm going to try this method out and see how it works for me. If there are any changes or health benefits that occur from it, I'll post it up on this thread. :)

DanielS said:
It seems that RO will use up quite a lot of tap water, and being in a similar situation as 3D Student, I'm under constraints from my mom who will go ballistic if I use 6 gallons of water for one clean gallon.

Some RO systems include a permeate pump. That was the case of my RO. It allows a dramatic drop in water consumption.

Here's a description of this pump from Motts Enterprises website:

Powered only by the hydraulic energy of brine water usually lost to the drain (i.e. no electricity required), the Permeate Pump forces product water into the storage tank, reducing membrane back pressure and maximizing available feed pressure. These pumps dramatically improve the efficiency of R.O. water production, reducing wastewater by up to 80%. In other words, if your current system requires 10 gallons of tap water to produce a gallon of pure water (10:1), adding a Permeate Pump should reduce this ratio below 3:1. Permeate Pumps can also bring storage tanks up to line pressure and then shut the system down when these tanks reach capacity, eliminating the need for a hydraulic shut-off valve. Other benefits include higher delivery pressures, faster R.O. water production, superior water quality, and extended filter/membrane life.

DanielS said:
Trevrizent said:

Much appreciated for this information. I'm going to try this method out and see how it works for me. If there are any changes or health benefits that occur from it, I'll post it up on this thread. :)

Same here, thank you Trevrizent. Yesterday, after having read this thread I happened to come across a shop which sold crystals and luckily, was opened on a Sunday. I bought a bunch of clear quartz crystals medium and small size, and have placed them in a jar with water filtered with a Brita filter. I am planning to buy a reversed osmosis filter in the future, when finances permit.
Do you also energize the water for cooking Trevrizent? I am just asking it because I don't really know how boiling will transform the water, and whether having previously energized it will have been just unnecessary.

Belibaste said:
Powered only by the hydraulic energy of brine water usually lost to the drain (i.e. no electricity required), the Permeate Pump forces product water into the storage tank, reducing membrane back pressure and maximizing available feed pressure. These pumps dramatically improve the efficiency of R.O. water production, reducing wastewater by up to 80%. In other words, if your current system requires 10 gallons of tap water to produce a gallon of pure water (10:1), adding a Permeate Pump should reduce this ratio below 3:1. Permeate Pumps can also bring storage tanks up to line pressure and then shut the system down when these tanks reach capacity, eliminating the need for a hydraulic shut-off valve. Other benefits include higher delivery pressures, faster R.O. water production, superior water quality, and extended filter/membrane life.

Thanks Belibaste for the helpful info. I will be looking into a Permeate Pump as the one you have described when I manage to buy my filter.

Trevrizent said:

This may, or may not, be what you are seeking in terms of information.

Well first, thank you Trevrizent for responding, what you are doing seems very simple yet elegant, you did not mention if changes are noted in pH and if you ever test would appreciate if you notice any quantifiable before and after changes. The book you mentioned “Water and Salt” will be one I will look for, so thank you for that. :)

And

Yes this systems is extremely expensive and you correctly said in essence that we must each research and weigh the pros and cons, but water seems such a uniquely interesting structure, miraculous really, and we seem to know just so little about it. Thought i was further along in this search and now it feels like it’s just beginning. :/

Water and Salt said:
Measurements have shown that the surface tension of crystal soaked water reaches values similar to those of water processed by reenergizing devices. The hexagonal structure of the quartz crystals is capable of partially restoring the original, flexible structure of water; this method is applied by many pricey energizing devices that just use simple quartz sand. Crystals cannot remove the toxins from the water, but they can help to transform them and give your water a crystalline and more orderly condition.

Be aware that whatever approach you try to make your tap water better, it will never become a genuine, living water such as natural artesian water, where Nature was allowed hundreds of years of time to rejuvenate and recharge it with her energy potentials.

Thanks Gandalf and Belibaste for the links you provided – checked both out and they certainly augmented some of my original thinking about Kagen and RO.

Be interested to read your comments too Gertrudes once you get up and running with your system – good luck. :)

Gertrudes said:
Do you also energize the water for cooking Trevrizent? I am just asking it because I don't really know how boiling will transform the water, and whether having previously energized it will have been just unnecessary.
In answer to your question Gertrudes, I only use the energised water for drinking my required water intake for the day, some of which is boiled. The rest of my water for drinking herbal teas, and for cooking by adding a small amount to make a sauce, soups etc, is just plain filtered boiled water, and is not included for my water intake for the day.

Coincidentally, I went out yesterday to get quartz crystals but ended up at the library first (at which point, by the time I got to the New age Shop it was closed). I found a book about crystals stating that depending upon your sign (Water, Fire, Earth, Air) that a different type of crystal is ideal for you. For example, they stated Fire Signs are ideal with clear quartz, Water signs with Amethyst, etc. Seeing as I am a water sign, you think it would REALLY make a difference if I get Amethyst instead of clear quartz?

Belibaste said:
Some RO systems include a permeate pump. That was the case of my RO. It allows a dramatic drop in water consumption.

Thanks! I actually found a Water Store yesterday too. Funny how that works. If I get some time, I'm going to go in today and check out what the prices are, ask about RO and permeate pumps, do a little digging.

DanielS said:
... For example, they stated Fire Signs are ideal with clear quartz, ...
Thank you for that, and all I can say, as an Aries; it's amazing what your unconscious mind/higher self does for you: I only considered the clear quartz!!! :)

Trevrizent said:
To move the discussion slightly away from the equipment side, I have found recently, especially since becoming well into the Breathing-Meditation programme, that I feel dehydrated more often, something that I was not aware of during the day before. I feel the need to drink considerably more water (up to 50%) during the day than before.

Hi Trevrizent,

Interesting, me too. To be honest, from the time I start with EE - meditation program and detox program, I drink a lot more water and sometimes green tea and I don't feel hunger...., I tough life without icecream, coffee and chocolate, will be problematic, but it's not. I wonder if this sudden urge for hidration has something with EE and healthy food or to be precise with detox of body and mind?

Trevrizent said:
DanielS said:
Thank you for that, and all I can say, as an Aries; it's amazing what your unconscious mind/higher self does for you: I only considered the clear quartz!!! :)

I was thinking though, would quartz have specific characteristics that restore the natural structure of water when compared with other crystals? I don't really know, but since it was the crystal suggested in the book, that could be the case. :huh:

jubazo said:
Trevrizent said:
To move the discussion slightly away from the equipment side, I have found recently, especially since becoming well into the Breathing-Meditation programme, that I feel dehydrated more often, something that I was not aware of during the day before. I feel the need to drink considerably more water (up to 50%) during the day than before.

Hi Trevrizent,

Interesting, me too. To be honest, from the time I start with EE - meditation program and detox program, I drink a lot more water and sometimes green tea and I don't feel hunger...., I tough life without icecream, coffee and chocolate, will be problematic, but it's not. I wonder if this sudden urge for hidration has something with EE and healthy food or to be precise with detox of body and mind?

I have also been drinking a lot more water. I think that this is partly due to a healthier lifestyle, as well as an enhanced sense of awareness of one's needs.

I think that one healthy choice leads to another healthy choice, like a domino effect. As we start to clean ourselves physically, mentally and emotionally, our tastes and needs begin to change in response to our new choices.
One year ago, I wouldn't have dreamt not having my morning coffee with plenty of sugar, and loads of dairy and gluten products thoughout the day! Now, I genuinely don't miss them, and my eating needs have changed almost completely. I notice myself wanting different types of food, even enjoying some that for years I thought I didn't like!

These new choices seem to reflect a deeper sense of respect for oneself :)

Trevrizent said:
DanielS said:

:) I naturally gravitated towards amethyst. Ended up buying two amethyst crystals (each about .75inches x 3in) and a clear quartz for safe measure (2in x 1 1/2in x 1 1/2in). Not very big, but together come out to roughly a bit less than a handful.

On a quick note though. It came to my attention that a portion of crystals on the market are fake, so just be on the lookout. I went over mine and they seem like the real deal, but I don't know for sure. Here's a link with some helpful advice and pics. _http://www.faceters.com/askjeff/answer30.shtml

Gertrudes said:
I was thinking though, would quartz have specific characteristics that restore the natural structure of water when compared with other crystals? I don't really know, but since it was the crystal suggested in the book, that could be the case.

I was wondering similar things. Why quartz crystal?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quartz said:
Quartz belongs to the trigonal crystal system. The ideal crystal shape is a six-sided prism terminating with six-sided pyramids at each end.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_system said:
trigonal-pyramidal C3 3 33 enantiomorphic polar 3 cyclic
rhombohedral S6 (C3i) 3 3x centrosymmetric 6 cyclic
trigonal-trapezoidal D3 32 or 321 or 312 322 enantiomorphic 6 dihedral
ditrigonal-pyramidal C3v 3m or 3m1 or 31m *33 polar 6 dihedral
ditrigonal-scalahedral D3d 3m or 3m1 or 31m 2*3 centrosymmetric 12 dihedral

Also taking into account that a water molecule is formed from two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom (3). And from most pics I've seen of the molecule, or at least the model of it shows it to be a triangle, pyramid-shaped molecule. If you visit the link for the Crystal systems, the rest of the molecular structures, at least in regards to the numbers, range from 1-7, but Trigonal being the 'Order 3 or 6'. So possibly because of that, a higher compatibility? But I don't really understand the basis behind the numbers and the math behind it. But that was something that stuck out for me.

Back
Top Bottom