Were Maui Fires Started Deliberately? If so, why?

I don't know. I'm getting September 11 vibes from this one.

I'll give you a scenario. Someone abandons the car. Windows open. Embers enter the car and set fire to the cloth material, seats etc. The car starts to burn, then burns completely. Look at it another way. Take a car, put it in an empty parking lot and set fire to the inside of it. Would you be surprised to see the same result?

By focusing on 'DEW weapons', people get diverted from what seems to be the real main takeaway - that these fires in Maui were most likely deliberately set (as part of a secret agenda on the part of the PTB). So people become fascinated and awestruck by the 'awesome tech', thus directing attention away from the moral outrage and awakening that is nevertheless occurring to some extent.

This focus on power and advanced tech is also designed to instill fear and hopelessness as well as awe and wonder, a bit of soul-crushing perhaps.

I'll give you a scenario. Someone abandons the car. Windows open. Embers enter the car and set fire to the cloth material, seats etc. The car starts to burn, then burns completely. Look at it another way. Take a car, put it in an empty parking lot and set fire to the inside of it. Would you be surprised to see the same result?
Right, as I said in my post after that, looking at the videos more and paying attention to the details, they actually do look like regular car fires. Like I said there are a host of complex composite materials in modern cars today that can sustain high temperature fire. In fact, it would make sense why the grass around the cars did not burn. The fuel was in the car. Once the fuel ran out the fire stopped.

It’s actually very different than September 11 anomalies of metal melted but plastic and paper were perfectly fine.

I guess as always, the devil is in the details.

Its looking like the DEW is a major distraction to divert people from the main goal of exposing the nefarious shenanigans going on that day that had nothing to do with exotic weapons.

The notion that people are enamored with high tech and that is why there is a focus on Mountain Dew does not hold water in my view. I see people looking for explanations and nothing more. The key point is not so much how it was done, but rather, was it done on purpose and, if so, why? Following that, is there anything that can be done to counter the tragedy and find a shred of justice? The Maui Blast theory would provide a literal smoking gun, if true and that is another hope of those suggesting the high tech explanation and a reason why some are grasping at that idea.

Yes I’d be surprised. The upholstery and plastic interior burns. But what kind of temps does that produce? Cars are designed to limit the possibility of interior fires causing a gas tank fire. But even if the gas tank goes up, would it melt glass and the rims? Charred embers hit the tires? Meh. Embers would need to be sheltered from the high winds by going into an open window as you suggest and landing on the fabric or carpet (which are probably coated with an EPA mandated flame retardant).

As a callow youth I worked a summer at an auto recycler. I saw plenty of burn wrecks and I can say, no, I would not expect to see the level and degree of devastation in the vids to those cars parked in a neighborhood where no other fire damage is observed. The complete destruction of the engine compartment, melted rims, liquified glass is way too over the top. And anyway, who walks away from their car and leaves the windows down?

All very fishy but I am withholding judgement or premature conclusions.

Yes I’d be surprised. The upholstery and plastic interior burns. But what kind of temps does that produce? Cars are designed to limit the possibility of interior fires causing a gas tank fire. But even if the gas tank goes up, would it melt glass and the rims? Charred embers hit the tires? Meh. Embers would need to be sheltered from the high winds by going into an open window as you suggest and landing on the fabric or carpet (which are probably coated with an EPA mandated flame retardant).
I think that's the problem here. They just don't make cars like they used to. Also, many modern cars today have interchangeable parts that are used in electric cars. I am sure you have seen what happens when one of those electric cars catches fire.

I think that's the problem here. They just don't make cars like they used to. Also, many modern cars today have interchangeable parts that are used in electric cars. I am sure you have seen what happens when one of those electric cars catches fire.

i suggest you look at the 911 cars. they resemble to the maui cars.

Yes I’d be surprised.

Then maybe you haven't seen a lot of properly burned out cars (despite your experience). I have, and a lot of them looked like that image from Maui. A lot can depend on the type and size of car that is on fire though. Those two guys making a big deal out of the toasted alloy wheels and roof trim suggests they don't know how soft and "meltable" aluminum is.

Here's a picture of random car that was stolen and then set on fire (likely with some gasoline) a few years ago in the UK.

Screenshot 2023-08-29 213312.png

link:

Last edited:
A thought about the severity of the burnt cars...
When you want to get a furnace super hot, you blow air into the fire. I think that's how metals are made - a blast furnace.
So, a normal fire will burn as fast as it can combine with air to help it burn. But if you have air blowing in the fire, the heating is more dramatic. And the winds were about 60 mph.
So, in a normal house fire, the heat will rise straight up and not threaten nearby structures, but in a wind storm, it will torch anything down wind, not just a casual spread. And much hotter.
Figuring there was 5-10 gallons of gas in each car, not to mention all the burnable plastics, with the wind, it was quite a furnace.

Correct, but The cars shown on Maui did not look like Teslas or EVs. And Joe, yeah, once the alloys get going, yeah, they burn like crazy. I just don’t think it can be stated categorically one way or the other but to repeat, I don’t think the way the fires got going is the big deal here: more the bizarre responses and aftermath. And whether it was intentional or not.

The logical low profile stance is that normal people are just misinformed and getting it wrong. I also don’t see an obvious reason for the PTB to seed that story.

The information lock downs, the ham-fisted traffic and water mis-management, the lack of sirens, the precise confinement of damage, the absurdity of the emergency managers being at a FEMA conference on emergencies, the lack of off-island Ohana and parents freaking out about all the missing persons and children, stories of bodies washing up on Lanai Ellison island etc etc. There is SO much weirdness. I guess the DEW thing could be a way to draw attention away from some of these other things or to discredit the other allegations. I think it is getting overemphasized.

I don't know. I'm getting September 11 vibes from this one.

In relation to the burned car, I think a lot of people are also forgetting the air was most likely very hot too, a furnace of its own. The video showed both sides of the roads had major fires, wall of fire perhaps? Very hot air, a few embers in just the right spot, readily available fuel source: perfect for high heat kind of melting that was seen.

🤨

Hawaiian Electric says power lines were shut off hours before wildfire

On Sunday, Hawaiian Electric revealed that it had de-energized all its power lines in West Maui hours before devastating wildfires broke out on the island on the afternoon of August 8.

The claims contradict those made in lawsuits filed by Maui county and others against the energy company, accusing it of "inexcusably [keeping] their power lines energized during forecasted high fire danger conditions."

In a news release, HE said that while a downed power line did spark a fire on the morning of August 8, it was quickly attended to and "100% contained. The company went on to state that records "conclusively establish" that power lines to Lahaina bad been de-energized for six hours when the afternoon fire broke out.

"We were surprised and disappointed that the County of Maui rushed to court even before completing its own investigation," HE CEO Shelee Kimura said. "We believe the complaint is factually and legally irresponsible."

I would su
🤨

Hawaiian Electric says power lines were shut off hours before wildfire

On Sunday, Hawaiian Electric revealed that it had de-energized all its power lines in West Maui hours before devastating wildfires broke out on the island on the afternoon of August 8.

The claims contradict those made in lawsuits filed by Maui county and others against the energy company, accusing it of "inexcusably [keeping] their power lines energized during forecasted high fire danger conditions."

In a news release, HE said that while a downed power line did spark a fire on the morning of August 8, it was quickly attended to and "100% contained. The company went on to state that records "conclusively establish" that power lines to Lahaina bad been de-energized for six hours when the afternoon fire broke out.

"We were surprised and disappointed that the County of Maui rushed to court even before completing its own investigation," HE CEO Shelee Kimura said. "We believe the complaint is factually and legally irresponsible."
I would suggest they might be lying.

They saw what happened to PG&E after the Camp Fire. ( and Helena Fire et al)

So much does not add up. I’m seeing reports of Body bags in Wailuku and packed morgues but also stories that bodies are being incinerated by the police chief who is also the coroner (massive conflict of interest) to erase the possibility of DNA identification and the removal of possible claims by surviving relatives regarding the real estate in question. But it’s all recorded in Hawaii land court (wills too) so that doesn’t add up either. And then a death count frozen at 115? Absolute Bonkers.

Back
Top Bottom