Were Maui Fires Started Deliberately? If so, why?

'Mountain Dew' has not commented on the theories and there is no evidence to prove the direct energy weapons rumors as fact.

"Maui Burst" was first released in October 2019 for a limited time only but became a permanent flavor in February 2020.

Some Mountain Dew fans assert that the popular beverage predicted the Hawaiian fires with its coincidentally-named flavor, 'Maui Burst'. The tropical drink is advertised as the original Mountain Dew with a “blast of pineapple”.
Now all we need to find is the movie that predicted the fires, and the conspiracy is complete! :v:

Now all we need to find is the movie that predicted the fires, and the conspiracy is complete!
Maybe this one...I liked this movie made before Disney went bad I guess. When I saw it the first time it caused a sadness in me like a premonition, that this darkness had overtaken the island and stolen its heart. Happy ending though as its heart is returned in the end,

When I saw it the first time it caused a sadness in me like a premonition, that this darkness had overtaken the island and stolen its heart.
Geeze - and I thought Bambi's mother being shot and killed was traumatic! I mean really - do parents even consider the effect of these powerful scenes upon their small children? Just because it's Disney animation doesn't mean it's 100% child friendly!

Geeze - and I thought Bambi's mother being shot and killed was traumatic! I mean really - do parents even consider the effect of these powerful scenes upon their small children? Just because it's Disney animation doesn't mean it's 100% child friendly!
Totally right there with you...I stifled tears for hours and it was on the big screen in a theater. (1956 release) And with all the woke weirdness going on, and creepy dark Disney output, I have friends still idolizing Disney. Happiest place on earth, my ass! How many generations has this outfit been molding our youth, now? 4...5...6? It was only a matter of time before they zeroed in on twisting Hawaiian culture. and those accents! Ugh! So wrong. Total Cringe. I wonder what Braddah K has to say?

Disney movies are weapons of mass destruction trauma. I recently rewatched some of them to address some deeply buried "artificial" traumas in my mind, and, for the first time, Mufasa's death in The Lion King (1994) didn't make me cry! I realized that, as a child, my imagination filled the gap when confronted with traumatic scenes. It was as if my emotions were momentarily amplified and then quickly suppressed as the next "reassuring" scene unfolded.

This constant cycling between drama and relief is what programs the mind which, after many repetitions, begins to subconsciously demand relief. The master movie-maker can then safely inject subliminal messages at the right moment to "poison" the minds of an entire generation:
"If you don't want this to happen to you, then do X."

Parents, beware!

This is so creepy. It feels like a "level up" shot across the bow moment. I googled the Maui Fire on Youtube and 95% or more were major corporate media videos of curated news clips, YouTubers debunking the conspiracies and maybe 1 or two videos of actual locals and the few researchers on the ground who were asking valid questions and sharing their experience. So, basically, Youtube is dead due to algorithmic censorship. Even Rumble was very sketchy adn limited. Bitchute, on the other hand, still has quite a pile of independent videos from individuals. (and the story they tell is quite disturbing)

UPDATE - MAUI, MAUI, MAUI - LET THEM BURN THEY SAID - JUST MORE TWIST N TURNS ON THE MAUI FIRE

Maui Fire - 183 bodies have washed up on Lanai.

Most of the roofs in Hawaii are corrugated steel painted red, green, or tan. There are some vids showing glops of molten metal but I am not sure of the melting point. But, more than what is being revealed is going on. It’s been 2 weeks now of tight-lipped response. I think this is how they roll. Big bullies doing whatever they want with a deaf ear.

Over 2,000 Children Missing From Lahaina Public Schools Two Weeks After Maui Fire

On Thursday, the Hawaii State Department of Education released a report (read below) indicating that 2,025 students are missing from the Lahaina public school system. This happened following a destructive fire on August 8 that devastated Lahaina town on Maui Island.

According to the report dated August 21, here’s what happened to the 3,001 students who were enrolled on August 8:
  • 538 students have reenrolled in other public schools.
  • 438 students have joined the State Distance Learning Program (SDLP) for English and Hawaiian language learning.
  • The remaining 2,025 students are not accounted for. They have not re-enrolled in other public schools or chosen distance learning. It is possible they moved out of state or enrolled in private schools.
The Honolulu Star-Advertiser shared that a private school on Maui has witnessed a significant influx. They’ve seen around 1,000 fresh applications since the fire incident. However, the article also discussed another private school where the fire had dire consequences. A school with 200 students faced destruction due to the fire (excerpt):
In the meantime, private schools in Maui are also experiencing changes. Maui Preparatory Academy saw a surge of approximately 1,000 applications for the new available spots. The school made these openings to accommodate students who were displaced due to the fire. School officials posted this update online during the week. They mentioned, “We shuffled, rearranged the entire campus to welcome 110 new students (a 40% enrollment increase from last year). It is only a drop in the bucket. So many students are not in classrooms today.” The school shared this on Instagram on Monday.

Sacred Hearts School conveyed on their website that their campus was struck by a “devastating fire that has left our campus in ruins”. As per a report from the Hawaii Association of Independent Schools, this school had enrolled around 200 students.

Government authorities have not been transparent regarding the number of children who lost their lives in the fire. Even after two weeks, they only confirmed 115 documented fatalities, with an estimated 850 to 1,100 individuals of various ages unaccounted for. An inventory of those believed to be missing has not been made public.

On the day of the incident, youngsters attending schools in Lahaina were advised to remain at home. This was due to strong winds from a hurricane offshore. Numerous children were by themselves as their parents were at their workplaces.

The report from the Associated Press on Wednesday featured a father who managed to rescue his own children from the fire. However, he’s deeply tormented because he couldn’t save the kids of his neighbors (excerpt):
A lot of the survivors are furious and troubled, thinking that even a brief notice could’ve prevented numerous lives from being lost.

According to Baird, in his vicinity near Lahainaluna Road, there were many kids who were alone at home when the fire approached.

“We needed like 10 more minutes, and we could have saved a lot of kids,” he said, choking back tears. “If we’d just had like a 10- or 15-minute warning.”

In the aftermath of the calamity, the family went to a mall in Kahului recently. They were seeking a glimpse of normalcy. During this outing, they unexpectedly bumped into a friend of their son.

“The kids just don’t have a filter. So their son ran up and was just telling our son, you know, ‘This kid is dead. This kid is dead.’ And it’s like, all my son’s friends that they come to our house every day,” he said. “And their parents were at work, and they were home alone. And nobody had a warning. Nobody, nobody, nobody knew.”

Read document in article.

Back
Top Bottom