Were Maui Fires Started Deliberately? If so, why?

According to Barnes and Noble, it is already a bestseller! But it is interesting to read the comments. Seems nobody, (with half a brain), is fooled.

Customer Reviews​

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆1 out of 5 stars. Read reviews for Fire and Fury: The Story of the 2023 Maui Fire and its Implications for Climate Change 1.0 7 ReviewsThis action will navigate to reviews.
1 out of 6 (17%) reviewers recommend this product
Search topics and reviewsSearch topics and reviewsϙSearch

REVIEWS​

Write A Review. This action will open a modal dialog.

77 reviews with 1 star.Select to filter reviews with 1 star.

Average Customer Ratings​

Overall
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆1.0Overall, average rating value is 1 of 5.
1–7 of 7 Reviews
?
Sort by: Most Relevant▼Menu
Most Relevant Most Helpful Highest to Lowest Rating Lowest to Highest Rating Most Recent
≡Clicking on the following button will update the content below

1. see us through bovine eye​

WA
    • Review 1
    • Votes 27
    • Reader Type: Casual Reader
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆1 out of 5 stars.
    · a day ago

It's All A Lie​

I actually purchased the book. Poorly written DRAFT form, repeating paragraphs, included the destruction of Kehei, Hana, Paia, Kipahulu Forest Reserve, and other areas that were not destroyed. Tried to locate the author to no avail. This person coauthors a vegan book. Might have to look up that person to figure out who this guy is. The Government is trying to snatch up the land at pennies on the dollar under the guise of "Climate Change." It's all a lie.
    • Review Contains Spoilers:
    • No
    • # Tags:
    • Unreliable Narrator,
    • Quick Read,
    • Controversial
    Recommends this product
    ✘ No
    Helpful?
    Yes · 27No · 0

2. Powerofthepeople​

United States
    • Review 1
    • Votes 16
    • Reader Type: Highbrow Reader
    · a day ago

Stand Strong Maui. We Pray To You.​

The people are waking up. The power of the people is greater than the people in power. We see them we know know who they are and we won’t stand for it any longer. Do not put these false idols before you. They’re agenda is clear but we hold the greater power when we come together. United we stand divided we fall. It’s time we all stand together because we will not fall again.
    • No

Helpful?
    Yes · 16No · 0

3. thisbooksucks2much​

hi
    • Review 1
    • Votes 12
    • Reader Type: Casual Reader
    · a day ago

Horrible​

would give this 0 stars if I could
    • Yes

Recommends this product
    ✘ No
    Helpful?
    Yes · 12No · 0

4. LondonBlue​

Raleigh
    • Review 1
    • Votes 14
    • Reader Type: Book Club Reader
    · a day ago

Written On The Day The Fire Was Still Raging?!​

Don’t buy this fiction piece if…! How was this written, and published before the fire was even put out?
    • No

Recommends this product
    ✘ No
    Helpful?
    Yes · 14No · 0

5. F O​

NV
    • Review 1
    • Votes 71

· 5 days ago

VULTURE​

Published 8/10 chronicling events from 8/8 to 8/11 how do you write about day that hasn't happened yet?
    • No
    • # Tags:
    • Unreliable Narrator
    Recommends this product
    ✘ No
    Helpful?
    Yes · 71No · 0

6. Nostradamus 477​

Croydon
    • Review 1
    • Votes 64
    • Reader Type: Fiction Lover
    · 5 days ago

6 Days Later…….A Complete Book.​

What came first? The fire in Maui or the complete breakdown of the fire? Dr Miles, what are the upcoming powerball numbers?
    • No

Hawaii State Government Attempts Information Blackout On Maui Fire - Refuses Media Access​

by Tyler Durden (Sunday, Aug 20, 2023 - 11:00 AM)

"The Governor of Hawaii, Josh Green, took a wild swing at independent reporting, telling people not to listen to information from social media and "influencers." It's hard to say what his definition of an "influencer" is, only that he is clearly hostile to anyone reporting news outside of the government narrative. Green's disapproval of media reporting is not limited to alternative journalists, however. It appears that there is now an information blackout being instituted by the state. Corporate journalists are also being denied access to the area of the fire damage path as well as access to any details surrounding the investigation into how the fires may have started."

"The editor of the Maui Times reiterates that the government is shutting out all media inquiries"

"There are a few possible takeaways to be gathered here: First, it's clear that independent reporting is having an effect in exposing state mismanagement, which is why they are attacking "influencers" and putting access on ice. Second, public pressure must be immense, because even the local media is trying to stave off the torches and pitchforks by reiterating that they have no access. When was the last time you saw the mainstream media calling out information controls instead of working in direct lockstep with officials? Third, there is something going on in Maui beyond bureaucratic hubris."

"The Governor of Hawaii, Josh Green, took a wild swing at independent reporting, telling people not to listen to information from social media and "influencers." It's hard to say what his definition of an "influencer" is, only that he is clearly hostile to anyone reporting news outside of the government narrative. Green's disapproval of media reporting is not limited to alternative journalists, however. It appears that there is now an information blackout being instituted by the state. Corporate journalists are also being denied access to the area of the fire damage path as well as access to any details surrounding the investigation into how the fires may have started."
Nick Sortor is an independent reporter that seems to becoming somewhat well known in independent media. He is in Maui and the day before this incident was at a press conference where the mayor of Lahaina was aggressively questioned about how many children where missing, which he had no answer. The following day Nick was at his hotel giving a live interview on Bannons War Room when a stalker came up and started harassing him. Sortor was alone and this happened at 5:45 am. with no other people around and he seemed frightened as he walks off filming. He figured he was followed from Lahaina to his hotel which is 45 miles away.

At the beginning, prior to creepy man showing up, Sortor gives his report on what he's seeing in Lahaina. The people are especially concerned about the missing children and are being given the run around when they ask for information. It reminds him of East Palestine, Ohio, which he also covered, where the government response was an absolute failure. I'd say this man is a good example of who they don't want hanging around. We'll see how things go for him.

The full War Room video is posted here on Rumble with clips from Twitter as well.

I don’t know who this guy is or why he showed up to my hotel at 5:45 am. He would’ve had NO WAY of knowing I had a live shot scheduled.

I’ve even received SEVERAL death threats from “anonymous” users (aka cowards) over the past days, and ESPECIALLY the last 12 hours.

Although I now have to move hotels, get a new rental car, and possibly even HIRE SECURITY to travel around with me for my own safety, I WILL NOT BE DETERRED.

If anything, I will be MORE vocal. Stalking and harassing me WILL backfire—I promise you that.

I don’t trust the Maui, Hawaii, or US governments. They’re all lying. They know the truth, but they’re hiding it from the public.

— WHY IS THERE STILL A MASSIVE MEDIA BLACKOUT?

— WHY DID THEY LIE ABOUT THE SIRENS?

— WHY ARE RESIDENTS BANNED FROM VISITING THEIR HOMES?

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ON MAUI?

Interesting information has appeared on fires in Hawaii.

It turns out that in January 2023, a conference on digitalization was held on the island, where Jack Shaw made a presentation.
"Digital transformation of the government. The future has come." In the report, he told how artificial intelligence will control people. Through the smart city project and 15 minute cities. A smart city was planned to be introduced on the island of Maui, which the residents desperately resisted.

They also did not agree with the sale of their lands at cheap prices. Therefore, the fire burned only the houses of ordinary people, the mansions of Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates, D. Bezos, Will Smith and other elites remained intact. Now people will be forced to sell land for pennies

Well, on August 10, the book was released on Amazon. About the climatic consequences of fires on Maui. As if they knew in advance, and did not write it in one day.
Of course, these are all conspiracy theories.

Very interesting piece on the fires. Certainly looks like a deliberate action with everything presented here
  • Victims gave their lives to warn us against UN-WEF plans
Watched this 11:16 rumble vid (includes brief fund raising portion) yesterday and it contains much of what has already been posted including what @forest_light 's post #22 also mentioned, flashes seen in the smoke that indicates presumed DEW attacks - pertinent portion begins at 4:41 -

1692631078187.png

The Maui fire devastation is the most blatant example of the globalists' Build Back Better 2021/2030 15-minute smart cities agenda so far, that will be achieved by destroying anything that impedes that agenda, especially people.

I believe he was the one that caught a quick flash of a laser and then start of a fire in northern California some time ago.
This is a lengthy rumble vid that I need to rewatch as I fell asleep for part of it (vids often put me out - better than melatonin!). The gist is that this "forensic" arborist has observed strange differences in wildfires from past experience in that needles and leaves are dead/brown but not burned plus other significant differences:

1692636925322.png

1692637072931.png

Robert, a forensic arborist, joins Tanya Gaw to provide a thought provoking presentation that brings into question the origins of the massive fires that have been ignited in Canada and the USA. Robert is a certified arborist for 20 years. He has taken one hundred and six trips to thirty-eight fire aftermaths, mostly in California, and determined that only three were natural wildfires. The mainstream media provides news reports that are crafted to make Climate Change out to be the culprit but Robert provides very compelling evidence that something else, very sinister, is afoot. *Please share this important video widely with elected officials, those working in the forest industry, media and environmental groups. *Robert will join us again on Empower Hour at the end of September 2023 to talk about Canadian fires and the Maui fire. Watch for the date and registration.

Images and videos of fires in Robert's presentation.

Empower Hour with Forensic Arborist Robert: Global Fires = Global Control | Action4Canada

Based on Robert’s research what we are witnessing is a microwave affect wherein trees are burning from the inside out and metal is a huge convector of the fires, not wood or plastic. This defies physics, yet these anomalies are consistent throughout his investigations.

tree-buring-inside.jpg

Kincade fire near Santa Rosa (2019)
Other unusual irregularities that Robert noted were that tree species like willows which have immense water holding capabilities were burning at much higher rates than their dry, fire-prone counterparts like pine trees.

Water itself has an odd link to these fires, as it was found that unlike normal forest fire behavior, fires followed the channels of rivers rather than spreading uphill as they usually would.

Robert also provides images of cars with their windows completely melted but the trees are still standing. Glass melts at 2500 degrees Fahrenheit but natural fires burn at 1427 degrees Fahrenheit.

In Oregon in 2021 the news reported about a “phenomenon” of raging 1200 degree fires that were unseen, underground, burning in the root systems of forests. The reporter notes that these fires are not in the middle of nowhere but near homes. Typically a fire that burns underground for long periods of time needs fuel such as you would find in a bog, not in the middle of a forest.

fire-posts-nails.jpg

Another peculiar puzzle piece is that of the link between metal and fires. Things that were close to metal burnt, but those same non-metal materials were not affected when they were not near metal. Observe the images and note how the wood only burns in places where metal nails are present.

"Workforce" housing....?
Essential for the Build Back Better Smart Island.

And “Dr Miles Stones” ?
I mean seriously??!

Definition of milestone:
an action or event marking a significant change or stage in development.

Most children from Lahainaluna area now reported dead

A mass child sacrifice by incineration - a 4DSTS favorite. :evil:

Everyone on both 'sides' is trying to debunk directed energy weapons from space but I hear about houses incinerated down to literally just ash extremely selectively in the most inconvenient area for the most powerful elites with horrific stories of people burning alive in the street with zero warning from any of multiples systems for which monthly tests were constantly irritating people for months before where afterwards roads are blocked and urgent aid prevented with IDs being asked for with airline tickets prices OUT raised dramatically where water was only delivered to specific 'disadvantaged' areas and so much, much more. The even more horrific news is it was mostly children because they were inside and had zero fore-warning until the fire literally started consuming the house.... sounds like psychopaths delight to me....

There's even a book published apparently with ChatGPT in 1 day on 2 days after the fires called "Fire and Fury: The Story of the 2023 Maui Fire and its Implications for Climate Change"
Can ChatGPT take the news of the first day and collate all the conspiracy theories which come true in real time as the book is released..? wow if true. Found an article on it here:

MSN

It's weird. WEIRD. Here Jessica Rose is interviewed by Viva Frei on Rumble regarding this, and else, and it starts properly at roughly 50 minutes for about half an hour. She's right down on the ground and is VERY outraged at what is going on. There might be trafficking issues, too.... All the elites favourite things converging in one place on 8/8 .... this was one BIG satanic ritual if you study the history of what happened there it's VERY evil..... to place as the cherry on top of a giant big fat plate of evil.....

The eviction noticed of not burnt house shown is in this location:
Google maps - Hopoe St

Around the "n" letter of Lahainaluna Road, is where the downed power lines set fire, Substack post by Beau, same neighborhood. If you zoom out google maps, is far north where all destruction/fire was - at the coast.
A timeline from The New York Times pushes the official narrative. It shows, at 6:40 a.m. on Aug 8, downed power lines set fire to patches of short grass on a roadside verge.

Officials are circling like vultures on this narrative, however, this would not account for the spread, speed nor scale of the fire.
According to this

I am thinking/searching for clues in the spread- speed of the fire via power lines, underground or above.

The DEW explosion - conspiracy theory was far away from Lahaina, at Olinda post here - fires thread, the explosion was the day before, at Monday 7 at night - 22:47 pm-frames shown in thorbiorn post.

There is also this: - had not been able to check out the infrared satellite image. It would be interesting to see initial frames by minute between day 7 and 8 of August.

There's no infrared marks above - North of Lahaina Bypass road (where Hopoe St and power lines video were).
MYSTERY FIRE: what did an infrared satellite captured AT 10:25PM next to #Lahaina bypass? THE BYPASS WAS CLOSED FROM 3:30PM! What was it, IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, that produced SO MUCH energy that the satellite detected it? Could it be something else?
#lahainafire/#LahainaFires
Images information:
1) Landsat infrared satellite imagery via U.S. Geological Survey. Background satellite imagery via Planet Labs PBC.
2) Zoom in on the questioned area
3) Google earth image of the questioned area, March 2023.
4) Street view images of the questioned area, Oct 2019. As you can see, there are no power lines or anything that can explain the outburst of a fire in this area.

I post this tweet which I find interesting, although I haven't been able to check where - Location - it's from
Add: the image of the burn barrels.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230821_105232.jpg
    Screenshot_20230821_105232.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20230821_110510.jpg
    Screenshot_20230821_110510.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20230821_113038.jpg
    Screenshot_20230821_113038.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hawaii still finding time to raise funds for the Ukraine effort... perhaps a bit tone deaf eh?
Hawaii is holding a “Ukraine Independence Day Event” on Aug 26th at Magic island to raise money and awareness for the War in Ukraine.

They are still digging up the charred remains of victims in Lahaina. There are over 1,000 people missing.

Maybe they should put a pause on the Ukrainian fundraiser? At least until they find all the bodies of the missing children.

But it is a committed leftist state – so it won’t matter.

Been seeing this photo of a house in Lahaina that survived unscathed while all those around it burned. It made me think of the idea that "it's not where you are but who you are and what you see", not to mention some passages from one of the prayers we like to recite from time to time that convey the same idea.

house.jpg

I had a thought about global warming politics....

Why do they go to the north pole, or Arctic regions to research their theories? Shouldn't they spend more time in the equatorial regions? If it's global, do you have to go anywhere?
I think Hawaii is a haven where heat there is a tourist attraction, and fuels the economy, and is under democrat leadership - who are the global warming advocates.
So, it seems like they have to address the climate, but will deflect attention to the Arctic, where not many people live, and overlook the problem on their own turf.
So, to keep this oversight under wraps, any kind of conspiracy will provide the distraction needed to keep their political motivations intact, and free from charges of hypocrisy.
Politicians can't do anything about the climate but contribute to the problem, because if humans are the cause, they are too.... moreso.

Very interesting, if true

Apparently treating soils with garden lime can deal with aluminium in soil. The calcium binds with aluminium and allows it to leach below root level in the soil if there's sufficient watering or rainfall.

Been seeing this photo of a house in Lahaina that survived unscathed while all those around it burned. It made me think of the idea that "it's not where you are but who you are and what you see", not to mention some passages from one of the prayers we like to recite from time to time that convey the same idea.

View attachment 80207
That looks so surreal, you get an eery feeling about that....

Apparently treating soils with garden lime can deal with aluminium in soil. The calcium binds with aluminium and allows it to leach below root level in the soil if there's sufficient watering or rainfall.
"millions of tons" is a bit exxagerated?? at the rate of 20 tons per plane, this makes for 50k planes... where would this million have been produced, transported, etc?? but i agree that it is upsetting we do not get an explantion for things happening under our nose. "they" do and we know nothing. how about a wg on chemtrails like thay have one on ufos??? we are just good to pay taxes and be kept stupid...

Back
Top Bottom