What are you listening to?

Every prayer, a promise, God! Not once have I forgotten And nothing happens the way I want it to Nothing happens as I dreamed it would And forgive the hate that still comes out of me If we were to say so it would only be lying to you And you know it, I hate lies I miss you blindly so much So much that it chokes me Today is a good day to remember you Between songs that I asked you to listen to That I know you've never laughed or cried As much as you have with me I know it, you know it It's 30 years, 30 years are not few Life just like that without warning destroyed everything well Somebody stop the time Please don't let it happen And let's remind the world who we are And that we could come back I live life trying to be understood Love, friends, relationships, this is time and time again Always only one way, the same I always choose the hardest, the most complex one That's why I always avoid always meeting you And you why are you looking at me if you can touch me? 2013 taught us That you and I don't believe in hate Today is a good day to remember you Between songs that I asked you to listen to That I know you've never laughed or cried As much as with me I know it, you know it It's 30 years, 30 years are not few Life just like that without warning destroyed everything well Somebody stop the time Please don't let it happen And let's remind the world who we are And that we could come back Music is stronger than death itself It heals all my wounds As I defy life Today was a day to remember you Between songs that I asked you to listen to That I know you've never laughed or cried As much as with me I know it, you know it It's 30 years, 30 years are not few Life just like that, without warning, destroyed everything well Tell them all out loud Let them remember, let them remember us The whole world and to wait Because we could come back

Just listened this one from Havasi (never heard about) with Lisa Gerrard, the title of the song "The Storm" goes well with what we are all experiencing at this moment.
I'm re-listening it a 2nd time without watching the clip

"Candombe para José", by argentinian Roberto Ternán, was one of the most popular songs in the Pinochet prison camps in Chile.

It was sung on different occasions by the own prisoners, when a new prisoner arrived or someone was released, or to encourage someone who was tortured or received punishment.

Here performed on spanish TV in 1978 by the Illapu group who made the song popular in Chile.

This woman seems to have some understanding of what the stones were originally used for as "energy directors" according to the C's. She's singing with some of the oldest and tallest standing stones in the UK at Stenness, Orkney Islands in Scotland. I really liked the visuals of the waves of energy flowing through the stones and the spinning dance going on in the background. I think it would of been amazing to have seen stonehenge back in the day when it was fully operational with the dancers.

I hadn’t heard this Big Star tune in a long time, but when it came on I almost stared to cry 😢 The lyrics are so poignant with all that’s going on (hope it resonates with others) - resist, steel up, have faith, and just hold on! ❤️

"The Ballad Of El Goodo" (1971)

Years ago, my heart was set to live, oh
And I've been trying hard against unbelievable odds

It gets so hard in times like now to hold on
But guns they wait to be stuck by, at my side is God

And there ain't no one going to turn me 'round
Ain't no one going to turn me 'round

There's people around who tell you that they know
And places where they send you, and it's easy to go
They'll zip you up and dress you down and stand you in a row
But you know you don't have to, you could just say no

And there ain't no one going to turn me 'round