What are you listening to?

A few day ago, I listened to Glen Gould, a Canadian, and his many interpretations of of Bach's Goldberg variations, many have said music is a resonance that can be the interpretation in a mathematical construct...infinity! It begs the question, is the resonance within the human body used as messenger, for some more nefarious agenda in mind? I think he presents over 20 variations, a feast for the soul.

I find his music for those interested. A sublime fest for the mind, a rest from the onslaught of death and nihilistic propagandists. It is all piano, and his variations sublime, it is about 1 hour long,

From 1981 recording.

A few day ago, I listened to Glen Gould, a Canadian, and his many interpretations of of Bach's Goldberg variations, many have said music is a resonance that can be the interpretation in a mathematical construct...infinity! It begs the question, is the resonance within the human body used as messenger, for some more nefarious agenda in mind? I think he presents over 20 variations, a feast for the soul.

I find his music for those interested. A sublime fest for the mind, a rest from the onslaught of death and nihilistic propagandists. It is all piano, and his variations sublime, it is about 1 hour long,

From 1981 recording.
(imo) all is / yes and no :D

Back
Top Bottom