What are you listening to?

This music has been my favorite for years.
It is like a dialogue between a human and the universe/soul family/god

The message come on like this,
“video unavailable. This video contains content from SME, who has blocked in your country on copyright grounds”
So, I guess, it’s not working in USA.

@Kay Kim: Oh, I'm sorry! ... Not even with the names of the artists? (Yo-Yo Ma and Chris Botti)

I had the same problem and couldn't see the full title. Is this it?
Cinema Paradiso : Yo-Yo Ma & Chris Botti

Just as a suggestion to all, probably best if you include the exact title of the song above the link so that we can find it on YouTube if blocked due to copyright restrictions.

@Saman - You mean something like this:

Cinema Paradiso, newly interpreted by Yo Yo Ma and Chris Botti, Boston.
In my opinion, Yo Yo Ma and Botti have taken this wonderful piece to the next level.

The original came from the Italian film, Cinema Paradiso.
Original Music: Cinema Paradiso by Ennio Morricone and Andrea Morricone.

Is dailymotion.com blocked for you too?

When i'm on the road Chris Stapleton is never too far, in waiting the new album:

And it don’t matter to me
Wherever we are is where I want to be
And honey for once in our lives
Let’s take our chances and roll the dice
And I can be your lucky penny
You can be my four leaf clover
Starting over

@Saman - You mean something like this:

Cinema Paradiso, newly interpreted by Yo Yo Ma and Chris Botti, Boston.
In my opinion, Yo Yo Ma and Botti have taken this wonderful piece to the next level.

The original came from the Italian film, Cinema Paradiso.
Original Music: Cinema Paradiso by Ennio Morricone and Andrea Morricone.

Is dailymotion.com blocked for you too?

Sort of. I just meant to copy and paste the title of the same YT video you are referring to above the link to the video, so that in case it is blocked for some of us, we can search YT or elsewhere for an alternate source to see what specific or general version of the video was shared.

As for dailymotion.com, I don't normally use that site, but I just checked and in general. no, it is not blocked for me. Maybe some videos on this site as well might end up being blocked for me and others too, but I have no practical way of knowing right now. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom