What if the C's are 4D and 6D is a lie

Azur, I don't think I would say that "The Zelator" is a "fantastic waste of time" - I got a lot out of it in terms of ideas even if I didn't believe for a minute the story those ideas were set in. Even wrote a chapter of The Wave about it. Are you referring to that?

I actually meant to say "it is a fantastic way to waste time" for someone like Weontv who portrays themselves to be "fully transformed".

Weontv: it's a good read, check it out.

Hedsel put out a great esoteric narrative with details that tries to fill in for such works as "Siddhartha" (and some others), where the latter didn't (or couldn't for the time).

His visit, recounting the before and after, at the heart of the lieu of Enlightenment, some hundreds of years later, and merrily met a sage, are still crucial: crucible, and forging.

Anyone who has gone through the full transformation process and understands the universal hierarchy does not need anyone to prove or disprove anything. That's how this stuff works, it manifests itself in to your being like the pieces of a puzzle fitting together and completely shatters your prior perception/delusion until you eventually get yourself in to a state where you see that what the C's have presented here is true by default, quite literally impossible to not be truthful.

I think this is why they regularly suggest not to diefy them and to make sure we do all the work ourselves, because they are not trying to "prove" anything to anyone, they are offering us a tool in which we can augment ourselves into a higher echelon of awareness so that we can figure these things out for ourselves. Priming us for the ascension process, if you will.

One of the most obvious giveaways that this is not in fact 4th density STS is the fact that this information has augmented thousands of people's awareness and helped them become healthier, more aware, and prepared for the next density. Compare this work to other channelings where there may have been small kernels of truths heavily cloaked in a web of lies or misinformation.

I seriously do not mean any offence by this, but I think you just need to continue learning and go through the phases of unveiling your awareness, for me it wasn't until I had read the Ra transcripts as well as the C's transcripts that I really began to get a very strong understanding of how this all worked(not that I have it all figured out, mind you.. still an incredible amount of work to do).

Well, see, I have a few questions, and maybe it's about the language used:

Weontv said:
they are offering us a tool in which we can augment ourselves into a higher echelon of awareness so that we can figure these things out for ourselves. Priming us for the ascension process, if you will.

I don't think getting into the next Density is about power.

In fact, I don't remember anyone saying getting into the "next density" would be any easier. Different growth, probably not painless. Just different.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, whether they are real, or not; whether they are 4D instead of 6D - well, to me, that's a moot point as there is so much to benefit from by reading the recommended material that Laura has graciously suggested to us helps us to become better people and better equipped to see reality as it is. As I said, that's quite the accomplishment!

I agree 100%.

There are fantastic people here, some posting, many lurking. This is bigger than anyone thinks.

So many strong empathetic people who aren't squishy.

Your question is perfectly valid; At its core, "Can I Trust This Influence?" is a healthy thing to ask, and it is a question everybody here has spent time coming to terms with. Some of the ideas detailed below helped me in that process. Maybe they can help you...

Think of it this way:

Your particular question is a problem of circular logic. The C's are the ones who introduced the concept of Densities in the first place.

If you believe that concept is a truthful measure of reality, but also believe that they are lying about their position within that same hierarchy, then your belief system is dissonant. If they are liars, then the whole system must be treated as suspect.

If the whole system is suspect, then how do you reduce uncertainty?

You might ask these questions...

If the presumed goal is to misinform in order to slow or outright prevent potential soul growth in people, then the optimal approach would be to provide either no information at all, or enough misdirection to weaken people. As information has been provided, and if the assumption is that it is designed to mislead, then you can measure the effectiveness of that attack by looking at its results. There have been 20 years of practice in what might be called the C's system, enough data points to enable a reasonably strong deduction. That is fortunate for you. In the beginning it was much more difficult.

If the C's are misinformation agents, then they have done a very poor job. I have watched over the last 20 years as people have grown strong, capable, knowledgable and wise under this system, with no end in sight of that trend.

Example:

Under the C's influence, seekers have learned and self-taught that absolute foundations are vital when trying to grow. As such, diet and health have been given enormous, primary focus and energy, with the objective result being that people have become strong and capable and wise, able to tackle the more refined concepts in a way which is not haphazard and self-defeating.

If the goal is to weaken and to mislead, then this was a tactical error, -one inconsistent with the practices of other groups revealed to have been psyops.

The C's also strongly suggest that seekers do their own external research and problem solving, and lots of it, expressly because doing so is the very process by which minds grow strong and capable, -and key- able to discern truth from lies.

This practice has also returned objectively positive benefits. -And it is one which also builds the very tools required to detect if the C's are lying. Regularly promoting such a practice would again be a tactical error for the prospective psyops agent.

As well, baked right into the practice itself, are regular warnings to not take the C's verbatim, to recognize that message corruption is not only possible, but probable, making it incumbent on the seeker to research by exploring information from third parties, to fact check, to do the demanding work required to suss out truth from lies. How many other systems insist on this? Are there any tracts within the bible, for instance, which urge readers to hold the very documents upon which it is based to high critical standards, to say, point blank, that some of the information in its own pages might be wrong and that the only way to know for sure is to leave the embrace of the system, to go into the world and use the tools and information provided by other systems not under its control, and to use those tools to perform critical analysis upon itself?

In short, the C's system has a built-in truth filter. It tells you to test it using whatever means you are able to come up with, to not trust it until you are satisfied. And to remain vigilant. That in the end, your level of awareness it is up to you.

These points, from what I can tell, are fairly unique across the world of esoteric practices.

I hope that provides some assistance in your own quest.
brilliant articulation!

In fact, I don't remember anyone saying getting into the "next density" would be any easier. Different growth, probably not painless. Just different.
I suppose we would need to define "easier". The C's say the higher the Density we progress, the more limitations are removed, which, in 3D-Level of understanding is generally meant to mean "easier".

Q: (L) What is it that limits our awareness?

A: Your environment. And it is the environment that you have chosen. By your level of progress. And that is what limits everything. As you rise to higher levels of density, limitations are removed.

But, then again, maybe "different growth" like you say, doesn't necessarily mean to have limitations removed makes for being "easier" at higher levels?... "Just different".

So many people have assumed over the years that removal of limitations is like going to "heaven".

And many seem to forget about having to go the 5th before any of that will happen from our current form.

Assuming this cosmology is valid. (But we are definitely in an energetic hole, here/now).

Back to the first statement above:

We came here for a challenge, and it's all about growth.

It's ugly, short, long, twisted, stacked deck...

...but beautiful, and free, and with effort you find it, if you can find it in you;

[] and if you can't, have others see it in you when you forget.

Your question is perfectly valid; At its core, "Can I Trust This Influence?" is a healthy thing to ask, and it is a question everybody here has spent time coming to terms with. Some of the ideas detailed below helped me in that process. Maybe they can help you...

Think of it this way:

Your particular question is a problem of circular logic. The C's are the ones who introduced the concept of Densities in the first place.

If you believe that concept is a truthful measure of reality, but also believe that they are lying about their position within that same hierarchy, then your belief system is dissonant. If they are liars, then the whole system must be treated as suspect.

If the presumed goal is to misinform in order to slow or outright prevent potential soul growth in people, then the optimal approach would be to provide either no information at all, or enough misdirection to weaken people. As information has been provided, and if the assumption is that it is designed to mislead, then you can measure the effectiveness of that attack by looking at its results. There have been 20 years of practice in what might be called the C's system, enough data points to enable a reasonably strong deduction. That is fortunate for you. In the beginning it was much more difficult.

If the C's are misinformation agents, then they have done a very poor job. I have watched over the last 20 years as people have grown strong, capable, knowledgable and wise under this system, with no end in sight of that trend.

Example:

Under the C's influence, seekers have learned and self-taught that absolute foundations are vital when trying to grow. As such, diet and health have been given enormous, primary focus and energy, with the objective result being that people have become strong and capable and wise, able to tackle the more refined concepts in a way which is not haphazard and self-defeating.

If the goal is to weaken and to mislead, then this was a tactical error, -one inconsistent with the practices of other groups revealed to have been psyops.

The C's also strongly suggest that seekers do their own external research and problem solving, and lots of it, expressly because doing so is the very process by which minds grow strong and capable, -and key- able to discern truth from lies.

This practice has also returned objectively positive benefits. -And it is one which also builds the very tools required to detect if the C's are lying. Regularly promoting such a practice would again be a tactical error for the prospective psyops agent.

As well, baked right into the practice itself, are regular warnings to not take the C's verbatim, to recognize that message corruption is not only possible, but probable, making it incumbent on the seeker to research by exploring information from third parties, to fact check, to do the demanding work required to suss out truth from lies. How many other systems insist on this? Are there any tracts within the bible, for instance, which urge readers to hold the very documents upon which it is based to high critical standards, to say, point blank, that some of the information in its own pages might be wrong and that the only way to know for sure is to leave the embrace of the system, to go into the world and use the tools and information provided by other systems not under its control, and to use those tools to perform critical analysis upon itself?

In short, the C's system has a built-in truth filter. It tells you to test it using whatever means you are able to come up with, to not trust it until you are satisfied. And to remain vigilant. That in the end, your level of awareness it is up to you.

These points, from what I can tell, are fairly unique across the world of esoteric practices.

you missed the the question completely my friend. maybe you cannot fathom them as less than superpowerful "6D".

I accept 6D as rules yet to be written which follow from the arrangement of the 1-5D reality. I think the. session that was broadcasted to North Carolina if someone could pull it off of might be useful here.

they are the promised help to Laura and thats how tricky they are in how they can/are able come to individuals. Refer back to session on regular polyhedra.

Q: (Ark) Yeah, geometry... So, for some reason we have 3 dimensions. It's good for some reason, but we don't understand. This is not an answer that explains anything. We don't know the geometry of thought. So, it's explaining an unknown by an unknown. It's not a good thing. So, anyhow, we have 3 dimensions. There are also other dimensions. We don't know how many are really necessary. And in these other dimensions, our world is somehow floating. We don't know. However, with mathematics and prime numbers and whatever, it has some clues. It means that there are exceptional mathematical structures that somehow have been chosen by creation because they are in some sense exceptional. Not any would do. Now, there are exceptional structures in 3 dimensions that are called Platonic solids. And there are only 7 of them.

A: Help for your problems is coming soon!

There's 5 of 'em. Is no 6th or 7th. Arks deliberately lying and the C's find it hilarious. please by analogous lie there is no 6D or 7D.

Q: (Ark) Yeah, geometry... So, for some reason we have 3 dimensions. It's good for some reason, but we don't understand. This is not an answer that explains anything. We don't know the geometry of thought. So, it's explaining an unknown by an unknown. It's not a good thing. So, anyhow, we have 3 dimensions. There are also other dimensions. We don't know how many are really necessary. And in these other dimensions, our world is somehow floating. We don't know. However, with mathematics and prime numbers and whatever, it has some clues. It means that there are exceptional mathematical structures that somehow have been chosen by creation because they are in some sense exceptional. Not any would do. Now, there are exceptional structures in 3 dimensions that are called Platonic solids. And there are only 7 of them.

A: Help for your problems is coming soon!

There's 5 of 'em. Is no 6th or 7th. Arks deliberately lying and the C's find it hilarious. please by analogous lie there is no 6D or 7D.

Sorry, but that's it for me. Unacceptable rudeness due simply to the fact that you have some kind of mental issues will not be tolerated. Sayonara.

Think of it this way:

Example:

Thanks for this very well written post. It's good to go through things like this logically sometimes and even go through it with this kind of game theory perspective. With all this data now we actually have very strong logic in favor of the C's. The inspiration/perspiration rule still applies of course but there is no channeled source out there which comes close.

Back
Top Bottom