What is the better way of thinking?

Search

Dagobah Resident
Should we think differently, you know C's said that 4d Sts when they make an implant, they sort of download your data, as i understand.
Are there any difference in the way of thinking ?
And what and how 4d sts download the data.

There are at least 2 way of thoughts, visual and textual.
And in meditative state you are observing with or without analysis. Like one way is to analyse your thoughts patterns and another one - just observe what is going on without predijuice.
At least it is the way it is happening in my head.

And I was observing how animals are communicating with each other, it is different, dogs for example.
They kind of feel one another.

I read like 5% of C's sessions, maybe you can give me some clues on this subject.

Should we think differently, you know C's said that 4d Sts when they make an implant, they sort of download your data, as i understand.
Are there any difference in the way of thinking ?
And what and how 4d sts download the data.

There are at least 2 way of thoughts, visual and textual.
And in meditative state you are observing with or without analysis. Like one way is to analyse your thoughts patterns and another one - just observe what is going on without predijuice.

And I was observing how animals are communicating with each other, it is different, dogs for example.

I read like 5% of C's sessions, maybe you can give me some clues on this subject.

There's quite a lot to say on the subject of thinking, from a purely neurobiological standpoint to the more esoteric. Read the Wave, rather than the C's sessions in an isolated context. Also check the forum reading list where there are many interesting books on the subject of thinking in the psychology section.

I think it's good you can notice and be aware of states when you're just in your body and sensing reality externally and internally, versus when you're filtering your perceptions through a framework of thought to serve a given purpose. These states all have their purpose and uses.

What comes to mind for me, when it comes to patterns of STO vs STS thinking, is the work of the neurologist Ian McGilchrist. He has a dedicated thread here, named after his major works: 'The Master and His Emissary' and 'The Matter with Things'. I and many others on this forum found a LOT of insight in his works, which sheds a lot of light on esoteric and philosophical topics over and above the neuropsychology.

Basically, the left and right hemispheres of the brain have two different perspectives on the world, and when our mind is harmonious there is a blending of functions, where the left brain, which is associated with more rational, self-conscious thought, takes a slice of reality and expands on it for utilitarian purposes before integrating it back with the more holisitc gestalt perspective of the right hemisphere. That is the STO principle of balance. When this arrangement goes awry, it usually is because the left hemisphere continues to expand its own field of powers without integrating its perspective with the right hemisphere, think that's all there is to reality. This mirrors the more solopsistic faculty of an STS being, and its tendency to objectify and instrumentalize all other aspects of reality, including other people.

There's more to STO/STS than that of course, especially when it comes to things like how emotions fit into the picture. But from a purely neocortical perspective on the nature of thought and perspective itself, it's a heck of a great treatise. I second Ben's recommendation on reading The Wave Series, which delves a lot into the various ways that thinking and feeling can be structured in a way that is more STO or more STS.

In addition to the previous answers, which I agree with;

C's said that 4d Sts when they make an implant, they sort of download your data, as i understand.

Download your data? Rather than that, I think, what we need to be mainly concerned about in terms of 4D STS forces' interactions with us is that they might block and even diminish our STO polarization to some extent. And if this happens, then it's us, rather than them, who does this. So, what they do to us kind of amounts to what we do to ourselves. So, through self-observation, we need to be aware of what we are directly or indirectly doing to ourselves. What's going on in us? How are we? Why?

Since you mentioned the ominous "implants", I want to share one of my favorite excerpts from the sessions:

Q: (T) Do I have implants?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) These implants are what they use to control my emotions and amplify them so that they can feed off of them?

A: Not control, influence.

Q: (T) No, not to control; influence. But when, say, I get angry, then I'm angry for a short time but then I'm angry for a long time because they have used this technology to amplify and extend this; is this what they do?

A: Yes. Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

Q: (T) Can I feed back through their equipment what I choose?

A: Not necessary.

Q: (T) In other words, if I get angry and realize that I am being more angry than I should be, and I change that to something positive, and feed that back to them while they have their amplifiers wide open, will that affect them? Sour their milk, so to speak?

A: Now you are "fighting fire with fire."

Q: (T) Well, is that something that we are supposed to be doing?

A: Open. But what does phrase imply?

Q: (L) If you feed it back at them, in other words, what they are saying is, I think, when you feel yourself getting angry, the only way to stop the whole thing is to stop being angry and be happy or at peace. When you are happy and at peace there is not in you the desire to send anything back.

A: Bingo.

Q: (J) Redirect the energy into something positive. (F) You can't fight fire with fire. (LM) Well, actually you can in reality. (T) What I am getting at is, is it possible to do that, to change the emotional state to something more positive than what they are expecting and feed that back to them. Is that a possibility?

A: Why.

Q: (T) Just to give them a taste of their own for a change. (J) Do you want to antagonize them? You are still feeding them your energy. (L) The only change you could really have would be the opposite emotion which would be peace and if you are truly feeling peace...

A: 4th density STSers feed off negative energy.

Q: (J) So, give them nothing. (T) But what I am thinking about is the energy... I have a natural... They are feeding off negative energy. They put something in me, some technological thing, because they come into 3rd density to mess with us...

Q: (T) ...that will amplify this for them. Make it even stronger.

A: Analogy follows: How effective is a light socket without a plug in it?

Q: (T) Well, how effective is a light socket without a socket in it... I'm trying to learn here so you guys give me some latitude.

A: What?

Q: (T) If you take a light socket and pull the socket... pull the plug on the light socket you no longer have light. (L) Well, the Lizzies are the light bulb and you are the power source so you just pull out their plug. (J) Unplug yourself. (T) Am I the socket?

A: How effective is a motor that is never turned on?

Q: (J) Do not be their source. If they feed off negative energy, starve them.

A: Implants are ineffective if not used.

Q: (J) The power source has to be on for the implant to work for them to get the juice and the power is negative thoughts and emotions. (T) But I am still a 3rd density being. I have all the emotions of a 3rd density being, the whole gamut, and that is part of what makes me a 3rd density being. Therefore I can't turn one emotion off without upsetting the balance of the other emotions, emotions are almost an analogy to the light and the dark.

A: No.

Q: (T) I have positive emotions and I have negative emotions; they both make up who I am.

A: If you choose, you may have only positive emotions.

Q: (T) Now, if I have only positive emotions, which is a nice thing to have and I'd like to have that, what does that do to the sensor equipment of the Lizzies?

A: Cancels them.

Q: (T) So they are tuned to negative frequencies?

Q: (T) Having positive feelings cuts off the implants. If I cut off the sensors by having positive feelings, what will the Lizards do?

A: Go elsewhere.

Q: (L) Am I correct in my thought that when you first start turning this off that they may increase their efforts for a period and then finally they realize that you are really in charge here and then they go away?

A: Exactly.

Download your data? Rather than that, I think, what we need to be mainly concerned about in terms of 4D STS forces' interactions with us is that they might block and even diminish our STO polarization to some extent. And if this happens, then it's us, rather than them, who does this. So, what they do to us kind of amounts to what we do to ourselves. So, through self-observation, we need to be aware of what we are directly or indirectly doing to ourselves. What's going on in us? How are we? Why?

For clarification, I didn't actually mean to claim that there's no perpetration, no evil, no ponerology from outside, or that all we suffer is completely based on some kind of masochism or self-laceration, so no need to complain, question or seek justice for ourselves or others. But in the long run, we ourselves are responsible for our own general state of being.

There's quite a lot to say on the subject of thinking, from a purely neurobiological standpoint to the more esoteric. Read the Wave, rather than the C's sessions in an isolated context. Also check the forum reading list where there are many interesting books on the subject of thinking in the psychology section.
Thank you.
I started from the Wave series, I don't remember on which one i stopped.
Then i started reading session. Just because i wouldn't do anything, sort of like that. Years passed.

In order for you to understand, sometimes it takes so much time to digest the material.
I think, rethink, again and again, differently in order to complete the "puzzle" in my head.

You know, one thing is to read, totally different is to " digest" the info that was given.

Thank you.
I started from the Wave series, I don't remember on which one i stopped.
Then i started reading session. Just because i wouldn't do anything, sort of like that. Years passed.

In order for you to understand, sometimes it takes so much time to digest the material.
I think, rethink, again and again, differently in order to complete the "puzzle" in my head.

You know, one thing is to read, totally different is to " digest" the info that was given.

Absolutely. To actually apply knowledge is another thing as well, some of the things I learned there I only started to apply many years later. It's a never ending process.

I think it's good you can notice and be aware of states when you're just in your body and sensing reality externally and internally, versus when you're filtering your perceptions through a framework of thought to serve a given purpose. These states all have their purpose and uses.

What comes to mind for me, when it comes to patterns of STO vs STS thinking, is the work of the neurologist Ian McGilchrist. He has a dedicated thread here, named after his major works: 'The Master and His Emissary' and 'The Matter with Things'. I and many others on this forum found a LOT of insight in his works, which sheds a lot of light on esoteric and philosophical topics over and above the neuropsychology.

Basically, the left and right hemispheres of the brain have two different perspectives on the world, and when our mind is harmonious there is a blending of functions, where the left brain, which is associated with more rational, self-conscious thought, takes a slice of reality and expands on it for utilitarian purposes before integrating it back with the more holisitc gestalt perspective of the right hemisphere. That is the STO principle of balance. When this arrangement goes awry, it usually is because the left hemisphere continues to expand its own field of powers without integrating its perspective with the right hemisphere, think that's all there is to reality. This mirrors the more solopsistic faculty of an STS being, and its tendency to objectify and instrumentalize all other aspects of reality, including other people.

There's more to STO/STS than that of course, especially when it comes to things like how emotions fit into the picture. But from a purely neocortical perspective on the nature of thought and perspective itself, it's a heck of a great treatise. I second Ben's recommendation on reading The Wave Series, which delves a lot into the various ways that thinking and feeling can be structured in a way that is more STO or more STS.

My trainer of karate, trained us to use both hemispheres of mind.
And he give us and exercises, one of them was is to make moves by your hands in different directions but synchronically.

It was really useful exercise.

Q: (L) If you feed it back at them, in other words, what they are saying is, I think, when you feel yourself getting angry, the only way to stop the whole thing is to stop being angry and be happy or at peace. When you are happy and at peace there is not in you the desire to send anything back.

A: Bingo.

I have a lot of thoughts about that, thanks.

In addition to the previous answers, which I agree with;

Since you mentioned the ominous "implants", I want to share one of my favorite excerpts from the sessions:

I checked out and I was observing how did i get angry.

I noticed that if I'm capable to wait for a wile, to put my brain into the right mode, like during querrells with my relatives for example.
Than I can maintain to overcome that emotion and than speak with them.
Like with a much better state of mind.

This emotion went away, and they are decreased. I can see the situation much clearly. It us like instead of been concerned onto your anger, you analize the situation.
Why and for what reason they are saying you this, where it is coming from, etc.

They love you, you love them. Of course there are exceptions.

And I heard something similar in Stoics, Vedas, Yogas Christianity.
All say the same but different way.

You can check actually it yourselves, how it works for you.

Last edited:
In addition, I'm checking out myself right now.

And whenever I give this flow of negative emotions to let in, they are accelerating.

Like something putting me down to the ground.

An additional post about controlling emotional state. What i understand for myself.

In Yoga's philosophy they say :

Santosha (skt. संतोष saṃtoṣa) literally means "contentment, satisfaction. Principle of harmony.

It is about to accept what you have and to find all the good stuff around in all that. And it is kind of you don't know how the Universe playing this "game of chess" and why it is happening.
And what will follows.
Sometimes years passed only than you understand what was the purpose of that

Stoics said that You have accept your fate.
Amor fati.
'The practice of accepting and embracing everything that has happened, is happening, and is yet to happen."

Those doesn't mean that you have be 100% "blindly happy" or "positive guy". It is not that way. It is about accepting and understanding how much you have already.

There are other sayings, like St.Francis. to brother leo.

However there are may be corruption, I understand.

And if you get emotional flow, like getting angry, think about other person standing next to you, how he/she feels at that time and maybe it will helps you to reduce this influence.

And i just check out myself, on a list of those emotions i have, that may come from different state of mind, and even good one feeling can be turned to bad ones, slightly or not, and than drains you.

Maybe it was obvious, but I'm trying to digest information that was given and share with others.

Back
Top Bottom