What is the better way of thinking?

And it does amplifie, my weak parts of a body, weak parts of my thoughts from different directions, when I wrote this post.

The good thing is I was able to observe what is going on with me..

So it seems that it means that we have to have such a similar attitude to world around.
No hate, no sending of hate back, no backfire, you can do different things, sometimes you have to protect yourself or your close ones, but without all this bunch of negative emotions.
Sort of like that.

So it seems that it means that we have to have such a similar attitude to world around.
No hate, no sending of hate back, no backfire, you can do different things, sometimes you have to protect yourself or your close ones, but without all this bunch of negative emotions.
Sort of like that.

I must admit that since I began concentrating on “positive-only” mode of thinking and feeling, I’ve been experiencing even more bursts of anger. This is partly because, I think, the more seriously I focus on positivity, the more I become keenly aware of apparently insurmountable number of negativities that I’m surrounded with (both within and outside me), and this drives me mad. STS forces naturally exacerbate my desperation, and I become madder. I think a great majority of our socioeconomic etc. life conditions support STS polarization, by design, and trying to focus on “positive-only” is like having to struggle with an ocean of adversities. But the lack of a continuous or regular effort for advancing towards gradually more positivity doesn’t sound acceptable to me either. A lot of patience is needed.

Accepting / experiencing no negativity is an impossibility under these conditions and it would be unnatural as well. Just like you said, “doesn't mean that you have be 100% ‘blindly happy’ or ‘positive guy’.” Yes, even when I say “positive-only”, it doesn’t mean zero experience of negativity. It’s about consciously walking on a reliable path to more and more positivity.

My anger and desperation cause me to think, “Either stop focusing on positivity this much, or find a way of becoming stronger for your purpose.” Tending to take the challenge, I notice that the situation has something to do with the concept of religion/philosophy. With our relation to God. Based on what I perceive from the precious channelled information we have at hand, God in its core (7D) is 100% positivity, 100% being (although I suspect that, like the symbolism of the black dot in ‘yang’, 7D must also have a potentiality for negativity so that the illusion of life in its lesser densities/dimensions can be created, which, by the way, the C’s say, creates 7D in turn). Lots of things I can’t be sure about and don’t actually worry much about since I perceive that the utmost, deepest reality is reliable, it’s nothing to be feared about. That’s the main thing I need to know about it. What we maybe ought to worry about is our current situation, what we do here and now, what we choose, where we go. I feel sure about the need for attaining more and more positivity, which also seems compatible with the cosmological info we have, since you need to increase your positivity / STO polarity to a certain level to get rid of this STS environment by passing to the STO realm permanently. I’m aware that this is not a task to do in a day or two. As I said, this is about being on the right path. Knowing what you are doing. If we advance towards our goal against many obstacles, we naturally learn more and more about our environment with its various aspects and actors. Sorry for talking in a didactic tone, I don’t command this knowledge, I’m trying to convince myself rather than you. Trying to increase my faith.

We have motivation to live, to exist, and this is about our being drawn by gravity to God / 7D , which happens to be us and all, the core of being, the pure essence of all existence, infinite intelligence. Since God in its essence is pure positivity/being, our journey towards it is only possible by gradually increasing our positivity. Some increase their STS polarization / negativity to graduate from 3D to 4D but, as I said before in another thread, attaining a minimal 95% STS is almost a leap to non-existence (anti-God, 100% STS), and then, if they want to continue to exist, they have no choice but gradually increase their STO/being polarization even if they want to persist in STS mode some time more. What makes the exceptional graduation from 3D to 4D in STS mode possible is, I think, the keen (but extremely selective) increase of knowledge (of manipulation!).

When I trust that God, in its 7D core, is pure positivity/being, and that all I need to do is gradually raise my positivity in my journey to my essence (unification with all/one), this awareness gives me some critical psychic strength against the great adversities of our life conditions. Increase of positivity/being is not only about smiling, it can and must cover many issues of negativity, especially in our situation, but, yes, it certainly boosts one’s morale, raises one’s frequency and endurance more and more.

Any positivity, to the extent of its purity, is connected to (and one with) all positivity, all being. Steadily increasing one’s positivity / being (which means progression in our journey to 7D in the long run) is all that is needed to gradually overcome or resolve all our difficulties, obstacles, karma, etc. I believe that increase of knowledge/awareness is directly related to this and somewhat identical. Knowledge of self is knowledge of being / positivity, of progression to it (and also of the obstacles to this progression, for sure). Our level of being is our level of positivity. You know, “positive” means “there is / exists”.

Our relation to God is somewhat complicated by our relation to our environment / society, which involves so much negativity and which, therefore, provides more opportunities for 3D STS-oriented beings and higher STS to relate to us somehow. But social interaction, some of which can also be very positive, is natural, necessary, and inevitable. But strict identification with our 3D life/society can also discourage us from advancing to God, which is our truest being that we need to progress towards. Balance is needed naturally. Without a strong religious bond with God (knowing what it really is), we can easily get lost in 3D life/society due to excessive identification with it. I think that meditation etc. are tools of positive dissociation so that we can turn our focus back to God / being / positivity to balance possible excessive negativities we have been experiencing due our relation to STS realm.

Thank you bozadi, you gave a plenty of food for thoughts.

I went through that positive thinking thing also, maybe in a little bit different way. There was a movie "The Secret"
They are teaching wishful thinking mainly there, but from some perspective also teaching of "positive thinking".
The same as in pleanty of New Age movements

It is kind of different right for me now.

I was listening what are said in Yogas philosophy, and this positive thinking that mainstream trying to put in our minds it is totally different thing.

The basic what I heard about Yoga's, they have 15 principles.

One of them, and the first one, is about Revenge.

You have to forgive first and only than you can punish that person if it is necessary.

Like you have to give a "feedback" back if it is an evil thing. Because it may harm others and you are allowing this thing to happen. So It is sts orientation, sort of that.
You have to keep that balance line.
Maybe I will try to explain further, I don't know if I made myself clear here.

Last edited:
There are plenty of questions here on this subject.
"How One should think?"

One of them for me is How did Ceasar (Jeasus) was capable to kill people, for example, and at the same he graduated to 6D STO.

And it was really harsh times he was living in.

P.S. i may mix than ☝️ instead of then

Last edited:
I'm not comparing, just another example, lets say about anger (there are different emotions involved also) to the world around
Like those singers.

From one perspective of view they are sending the anger they have - back to the world through music.

I know a pleanty of real life stories that bad times helps people to grow up, the question is how ? How to set your mind settings.

Should we act yhat way?

I went through that positive thinking thing also, maybe in a little bit different way. There was a movie "The Secret"
They are teaching wishful thinking mainly there, but from some perspective also teaching of "positive thinking".
The same as in pleanty of New Age movements

It’s good that you mentioned this because when discussing something like “just being positive”, the danger of digressing to the much-criticized “New Age” trap should be considered. I think the danger is about losing one’s sense of what kind of a world/reality we live in. We are in a situation like the one described in the movie “Matrix”. 4D STS forces and their 3D extensions somehow managed to gain a very significant control over humanity’s life. A view of positivity based on “seeing no evil, hearing no evil, speaking no evil” is unrealistic and can even be very beneficial for the controllers of the Matrix to keep people in a hypnotic sleep, unable to realize and counteract their being heavily exploited as slaves. The view of positivity I try to test in my personal life is my reaction to my increasing awareness of the Matrix reality. And, of course, my understanding can be involving significant flaws, deficiencies etc., which I’ll try to explore in my trial-and-error process.

I was listening what are said in Yogas philosophy, and this positive thinking that mainstream trying to put in our minds it is totally different thing.

The basic what I heard about Yoga's, they have 15 principles.

One of them, and the first one, is about Revenge.

You have to forgive first and only than you can punish that person if it is necessary.

Forgiveness is an important theme. And I believe that the capability of forgiveness, like all else, is based on knowledge in connection with religious/spiritual beliefs or intuitions. The more aware we are about the utmost truth of life/existence, the more able we become to forgive. When we will be sufficiently aware (in 4D STO, I guess), we will probably see nothing to forgive.

One of them for me is How did Ceasar (Jeasus) was capable to kill people, for example, and at the same he graduated to 6D STO.

And it was really harsh times he was living in.

Caesar was most probably a “wanderer” from a higher density but I don’t remember reading anything about his “graduation to 6D”. Not sure but I think the C’s said something like he would reincarnate in 4D.

I think he was a great soul who most sincerely wanted to help humanity. He was a warrior, a great commander, and fought for good cause, I believe. I have no sense of “contradiction” about his being extremely benevolent and at the same time very belligerent. Some teach like peaceful Greek philosophers and some by fighting. Both are needed, I believe, depending on the situation. Have you checked the forum discussions on him?

From one perspective of view they are sending the anger they have - back to the world through music.

I know a pleanty of real life stories that bad times helps people to grow up, the question is how ? How to set your mind settings.

Should we act yhat way?

Yes, our sufferings can motivate us to increase our awareness and this is so valuable. A lot of our learning is based on this, yes? To stop suffering, we need to explore what is causing it and what we can do about it. But this doesn't mean that we should exalt suffering or deliberately subject ourselves to pain for the sake of generating awareness.

When you ask "Should we act that way?", "How one should think?", "How to set your mind settings.", I'm not sure what you specifically mean but if this is a religious/philosophical kind of questioning, then, first of all, you should decide for yourself on how to think, how to act, how to do your mind settings. This is where religious/philosophical intuitions and beliefs step in. Can you please describe your questions a bit more specifically?

It’s good that you mentioned this because when discussing something like “just being positive”, the danger of digressing to the much-criticized “New Age” trap should be considered. I think the danger is about losing one’s sense of what kind of a world/reality we live in. We are in a situation like the one described in the movie “Matrix”. 4D STS forces and their 3D extensions somehow managed to gain a very significant control over humanity’s life. A view of positivity based on “seeing no evil, hearing no evil, speaking no evil” is unrealistic and can even be very beneficial for the controllers of the Matrix to keep people in a hypnotic sleep, unable to realize and counteract their being heavily exploited as slaves. The view of positivity I try to test in my personal life is my reaction to my increasing awareness of the Matrix reality. And, of course, my understanding can be involving significant flaws, deficiencies etc., which I’ll try to explore in my trial-and-error process

Yeah, they screwed up a lot of stuff.
I will try to explain myself further.

When you ask "Should we act that way?", "How one should think?", "How to set your mind settings.", I'm not sure what you specifically mean but if this is a religious/philosophical kind of questioning, then, first of all, you should decide for yourself on how to think, how to act, how to do your mind settings. This is where religious/philosophical intuitions and beliefs step in. Can you please describe your questions a bit more specifically?

First thing that cames to my mind, is should we react on aggressive behaviour by aggressive behaviour?

But if you can calm down and do the same exact thing without that anger in you.

For example, a robber comes to rob you, but you are calm and soberly assess the situation around you.
If he wants to kill you or your family, you have to fight back, but with what mind set.

It is like 1 of the "mind settings" One can "play" with his mind. Not always, but it is possible.

religious/philosophical kind of questioning

These answers to questions have started to come together from different sources. Thats why I was telling about Yoga, Veas, Soic, etc.

They are not 100% true. But there are grains of truth.
In order to tell the truth you have to tell 90% truth and 10% lies, something like that.

And there are C's that I rely on more than anything else, as there is a blind faith in them.

I understand that there maybe corruption of information, that you still have to put C's answers under the question.

На русском есть ум и есть разум.
Как перевести не знаю.

In Russian, there are 2 means of mind.
I don't know how to translate.

Lets say "mind" and " brain"

It is said in Vedas, Yogas. Maybe Gurgieff in 4th way said similar. I haven't read this book, only some parts.
One thing is there are pleanty of mechanical reactions in our mind. But not in the "brain" so to say.
"Brain" analize what is good or bad for you.
Mind is like a flow of thoughts and wannabes.
I want to do this and that, i want this and that, etc.

The Vedas say that you must calm your mind. The comparison was made that the mind is stronger than the wind.

To settle the mind, you have to see "who is talking in my head" and turn on the brain on.
Observe yourself.

This flows of thoughts in your mind may be under different influence from one's surrounding. And a lot of other stuff in your life.
Like music, food, your friends, 4D sts, etc.

Back
Top Bottom