What is the better way of thinking?

Yeah, that

Yeah, thats really helps me.

I used to do that with dogs, and it recently.

There were 5-7 on the way, and I was alone, It was necessary for me to use "their language" so to say.
Like ykou have to use and "amplifier" of you emotions in order to let them go away, but without hate.

I will think about deeper.
Thank you.

Clarification to the previous post about dogs here:

I meant you don't need to bark on dogs.
Our 2D friends communicate telepathically

What I did is an increasing of mine emotions, like you are saying in your mind " do not touch me" and send it to the dogs.

You can act that way. (You have to be semi-aggressive, and semi - because you are not using hate emotions)

Second one is if you calmed, and they wouldn't touch you, as C's said.
It is really hard to obtain. You have to keep calmness in you heart to a great extent.

I have heard some similar stories as C's said about lions.

Subsequently, I want to offer my current opinions on some of your other questions or views as well, but it's difficult to discuss numerous issues simultaneously. I know that all these subjects are somehow related to each other. I hope that we can find the appropriate commonalities between various subject matters to make discussion a bit easier. I think this would also be a good practice of "connecting dots".

My growing interest in the concept of religion is also relevant to this issue, I think. Plurality is a natural and necessary feature of life but a balance is needed between plurality and singularity. Religion is probably about establishing that balance. I feel the lack of a reliable singularity in my life, and trying to find and/or grow it.

Yeah. My mind is working that way right now, but i have to concentrate on 1 thing, and do step by step I guess.

Even in order to explain myself and share my thoughts.

This flows of thoughts in your mind may be under different influence from one's surrounding. And a lot of other stuff in your life.
Like music, food, your friends, 4D sts, etc.

You see, Look at Caesar, as I said before, he was in terrible conditions. How he was capable to maintain his "mind settings"?

I think this is about rejecting and resisting to be brainwashed by the pervading STS frequencies in our 3D STS environment. Excessive identification with our mundane environment will weaken our higher (deeper) consciousness / connections. Caesar’s higher connections were very strong, I believe. He rejected to be assimilated / corrupted by the general egotistical tendencies pervading in the environment / society. I think this is again about religion; awareness connections with higher-self (STO), etc. It’s relevant that he was deified.

That's what's going on in my head.

1. You could say, "Give me an apple."
The monologue goes in your head and you are saying words in your head. And + additionally other thoughts.
2. You can just think about it and you don't need to say anything.
The message will be there in a split second.

If you stop the monologue in your head and think like in the 2d option on a regular basis, it is much faster.

And here's where I also wonder if it makes a difference to the implants and the 4D STS reading of the information from us.

I couldn’t understand your example. It starts with “giving/taking an apple” and then you mention a “message” taken in a split second, as if this was the goal. Is this about the “Secret” thing? How to want and get things (including, maybe, information)?

As it is explained in the abovesaid session excerpt about the implants, what is supposed to be done about implants is to render them useless by not feeding the implant(er)s through our negative thoughts, emotions, etc. We need to increase our positivity rather than negativity and this is based on knowing or remembering what everything is about (what the existential/universal reality is, and what we actually are). The “world” (3D STS life) does a lot to lead us to feed negativity.

And I would like to try to train my "brain" go into observator state when negative emotions are coming out. It is actually already possible for everyone, the hard issue is to switch it to the right mode.

I've been working with computers for a long time, so I get that kind of jargon.

Yes, this “observation” issue is emphasized a lot and for a good reason, I think. Meditation or meditative states is directly related to this. I’m generally not patient enough to go into meditative states for calm observation purposes, and I’m certainly not proud of this but I’m motivated by the challenge of negativity vs positivity issue. If I feed negativity (STS) for any reason whatsoever, how can I expect to advance towards positivity (STO)? I’m trying to face this issue.

I couldn’t understand your example. It starts with “giving/taking an apple” and then you mention a “message” taken in a split second, as if this was the goal. Is this about the “Secret” thing? How to want and get things (including, maybe, information)?

As it is explained in the abovesaid session excerpt about the implants, what is supposed to be done about implants is to render them useless by not feeding the implant(er)s through our negative thoughts, emotions, etc. We need to increase our positivity rather than negativity and this is based on knowing or remembering what everything is about (what the existential/universal reality is, and what we actually are). The “world” (3D STS life) does a lot to lead us to feed negativity.

Basically I want say that you can speak with words in your head, or you can speak with thoughts, so to say.

The second one is much faster. And how to obtain it in continuous basis.

Because as far as i noticed, for some reason my mind translating my thoughts into language words a lot of times. But there is no reasons for that.

And I was thinking if it does matters for 4D STS implants.
From the quote you gave, I understand that they are feeding on emotions, so maybe the way you think doesn't bothers them .

If you don't understand what i mean, i will try to rephrase it.

Last edited:
Basically I want say that you can speak with words in your head, or you can speak with thoughts, so to say.

The second one is much faster. And how to obtain it in continuous basis.

Because as far as i noticed, for some reason my mind translating my thoughts into language words a lot of times. But there is no reasons for that.

Thank you for the explanation, Search. I think I'm now closer to understand what you mean by that. I don't know if I have the same issue with my mind as to unnecessarily "translating my thoughts into words" when I think to myself. Might be an interesting subject. I'll try to contemplate on it.

And I was thinking if it does matters for 4D STS implants.
From the quote you gave, I understand that they are feeding on emotions, so maybe the way you think doesn't bothers them .
From my current perspective, this will matter for 4D STS interferences / manipulations only if there is a significant difference between the two thinking modalities in terms of positivity and negativity. If your second (preferred) way of thinking is significantly more positive than the other, then this is good news for your defense against both interpersonal and interdimensional manipulations, I think :) What are your thoughts about the difference between these two ways of thinking in terms of posivitivity & negativity, if any? Is it only about "speed" or there's also a difference of quality?

As to the issue of "feeding on emotions but not on thoughts"... No, I think they are inextricably correlated. I have difficulty, for instance, in imagining positive thoughts producing negative emotions or vice versa, although my mind is not clear about differences between thoughts and emotions. I'd better try to contemplate on this too. Thank you.

There is a tendency to personalize to the being that which may only be personal to the machine. Is it really “you” that is thinking, or are there merely thoughts floating through your consciousness with an undetermined origin? Those thoughts may not actually be real thinking. I’ve heard it said very little real thinking ever takes place.

There is a tendency to personalize to the being that which may only be personal to the machine. Is it really “you” that is thinking, or are there merely thoughts floating through your consciousness with an undetermined origin? Those thoughts may not actually be real thinking. I’ve heard it said very little real thinking ever takes place.

I agree, but how to discern? Is there a practical way that you use for this purpose?

From my current perspective, this will matter for 4D STS interferences / manipulations only if there is a significant difference between the two thinking modalities in terms of positivity and negativity. If your second (preferred) way of thinking is significantly more positive than the other, then this is good news for your defense against both interpersonal and interdimensional manipulations, I think :) What are your thoughts about the difference between these two ways of thinking in terms of posivitivity & negativity, if any? Is it only about "speed" or there's also a difference of quality?

As to the issue of "feeding on emotions but not on thoughts"... No, I think they are inextricably correlated. I have difficulty, for instance, in imagining positive thoughts producing negative emotions or vice versa, although my mind is not clear about differences between thoughts and emotions. I'd better try to contemplate on this too. Thank you

It is hard for me to give a reply at once, I'm still thinking about it.

The are actually 3 types (or even 4, if you take into account God/Universe observing you, each of us)

Second type, and the 3rd ( observation type) feels like more neutral, so it doesn't "send" some emotions at once.

The great thing here is that some people in our reality came to understanding how to make that, usually through meditation.

And the definition of this ward is "slightly different " in different cultures as far as i see it, but actually means the same

Last edited:

There are plenty of thoughts that are coming from surrounding : music, your fiends, the food you eat, the way of your lifestyle, and plenty of other stuff.

What i noticed that i capable for some time to take a look what's going on around with me, and surrounding from a bird's view, so to say.

But it is hard to achieve in prolong basis.

I agree, but how to discern? Is there a practical way that you use for this purpose?
Yeah it’s a tall order involving a long process. Loooooongggg. It’s the 4th way esoteric process that seems to be never ending. (And yes outside influence is an additional kettle of fish to factor in) There is no quick easy answer. As for the many inner i’s with their voices, ideas and emotions: I question them all. “I need to do this”. Why? What if you don’t? What do you think you’re trying to prove? “I feel that”. Why? “I’m afraid that’s going to happen”. Why? And then, so what? What if it does happen. What would that mean to the identity you think of as yourself?

Observe the dance of your mechanical game piece and motivations. It has a mind of its own. Then maybe the space will be created that allows your true essence and being to emerge and be expressed.

Listen for the quiet inner voice.

But, Hey what if your soul needs14 more lifetimes to get to where it’s going? Are you up for that? And if the answer is “no”, then maybe the thing answering “no” isn’t really you.

I don’t suppose any of this will make a damn bit of difference. It’s hard to translate some of these ideas into language. We can only point in a general direction and then hope that some good was offered because our intention was focused and hopefully some ideas crossed the barriers and boundaries that are called into being everytime we open our yap holes.

You see what concern implants , is that I guess all or almost all of the forum members have an implant.
It is actually logical for me. There are not so many the one like us here, on this planet I mean.

I was checking when the beeping in my ear is happening, the way I think. I can't say something about it right now.

Also if I input an earphone it is different.
Maybe earphone just blocks beeping.

Last edited:
And what I'm trying to say here, that we can make some troubles for them with data downloading, etc.
Because 4D STS have Ufo crashes, and they are not perfect, however much more developed.
Starting from the way of thinking, what you do, and how. But there are must be some tools.
You know, it is hard to be always in the good mood when something bad is happening, and make implants not useful.
Maybe there is some extra way. Like the way that partisans are working.
They don't have that much weapons and forces, but they are making a lot of troubles.

Back
Top Bottom