What is the better way of thinking?

I think this is about rejecting and resisting to be brainwashed by the pervading STS frequencies in our 3D STS environment. Excessive identification with our mundane environment will weaken our higher (deeper) consciousness / connections. Caesar’s higher connections were very strong, I believe. He rejected to be assimilated / corrupted by the general egotistical tendencies pervading in the environment / society. I think this is again about religion; awareness connections with higher-self (STO), etc. It’s relevant that he was deified.

Thanks.
I rethink what you said.

What are your thoughts about the difference between these two ways of thinking in terms of posivitivity & negativity, if any? Is it only about "speed" or there's also a difference of quality?

I feel like I'm living in 2 realities in some way. I have to merge them. I don't know how to explain it right now.

Positivity and negativity.

1) Yeah, i definitely would like to speed up my mind.

2) There are different Positivity and negativity, the way I see it. (I'm not saying about differences "Between" them here)

It is kind of like you can "switch" sts mode, sto mode, but you have to find the balance in our world.

Last edited:
If I feed negativity (STS) for any reason whatsoever, how can I expect to advance towards positivity (STO)? I’m trying to face this issue.

I guess it is about how you ket free your negative emotions and/or to convert them into positive things.

I noticed for me, listening rock music, for example, eases negative emotions.

Yeah it’s a tall order involving a long process. Loooooongggg. It’s the 4th way esoteric process that seems to be never ending. (And yes outside influence is an additional kettle of fish to factor in) There is no quick easy answer. As for the many inner i’s with their voices, ideas and emotions: I question them all. “I need to do this”. Why? What if you don’t? What do you think you’re trying to prove? “I feel that”. Why? “I’m afraid that’s going to happen”. Why? And then, so what? What if it does happen. What would that mean to the identity you think of as yourself?

It is actually what I heard from Vedic and Yogas.

And what I was trying to say, about "mind" and " brain"
In some of previous posts.

Sometimes it is really hard to determine.

I am looking forward to reading this thread -notwithstanding the fact that Caesar is mentioned -)
Has anyone watched the BBC documentary that has just been aired about Caesar? I have just watched all 3 episodes and found it very helping in connecting a few more dots - regarding the chronology of events etc.
Much is missed out for those of us who have read and stdies all the recommended books.
Also you will find the usual propaganda and demonization nauseating, however, some good points they could not deny about him lol
Also nauseating and predictable was the way they are comparing it to the current system for 'democracy' and heralding all the wrong heroes just like they did back then!
Interesting was watching with discernment and changing the words 180 degrees as usual, seeing how history repeats itself and still we have nothing compared to the greatness of the deeds and character of Caesar!!
It also does not surprise me that it has been lauched at the time of the evil and genocide we are currently witnessing, justifying I assume, their current evils as usual and indoctrinating the 'popular vote' as before~
Watching this is definitely a great test and thinking with a hammer as to the then and now and what could have been.
The way they describe Caesar you have to strongly have to remind yourself of the man we read, studies and communicated with, to eradicate the systematic build up of his 'evil plans and intentions'. Plus note which presenters are actually talking and WHO they studied! The guy formerly in charge of MI5 certainly makes a good Cicero in what he would have 'achieved' in his political role then and who his role model was!! Comical but eye opening!

I hope you all enjoy it, and I strongly welcome all your comments and personal observations. It is only fitting and this time that we celebrate Caesar and are grateful for his leadership of our planet and our brilliant role model too.

Particularly interesting will be assessing where he could have let humanity to had he not been assassinated (like many other good souls). And also we would create a new world (we have a super thread on this), and how a better way of thinking may halp achieve this - if not here, then 4th density.

Israhell, USA, UK and Western Government's actions we have all witnessed and followed in their evil, gives us quite the idea of what Caesar too was up against - the power, greed and control.....EVIL.

The link is here - enjoy:

And what I'm trying to say here, that we can make some troubles for them with data downloading, etc.
Because 4D STS have Ufo crashes, and they are not perfect, however much more developed.
Starting from the way of thinking, what you do, and how. But there are must be some tools.
You know, it is hard to be always in the good mood when something bad is happening, and make implants not useful.
Maybe there is some extra way. Like the way that partisans are working.
They don't have that much weapons and forces, but they are making a lot of troubles.

They probably not only download our data, but also upload and alter data in our minds. And some of these data are parts of our deep beliefs and motivations. As a result, I think, we might lose some STO polarization, or suffer a blockage in that respect. If we consider that this is the main problem about STS interventions and manipulations, then it’s obvious that what we mainly need to focus on is how to maintain and even strengthen our STO polarization. Not only to stop or weaken STS manipulations but essentially because STO is, hopefully, the path that we want to travel.

I feel like I'm living in 2 realities in some way. I have to merge them. I don't know how to explain it right now.

Positivity and negativity.

1) Yeah, i definitely would like to speed up my mind.

2) There are different Positivity and negativity, the way I see it. (I'm not saying about differences "Between" them here)

It is kind of like you can "switch" sts mode, sto mode, but you have to find the balance in our world.

So true, and such an important issue. When I say we should focus on steadily increasing our positivity / STO, this is essentially like when we do a kind of prayer or religious service, or meditation. It involves withdrawal; we try going inwards to refresh our faith and motivation, etc. But it’s probably not possible or even desirable to do this all the time. There’s a world outside, a society, a life. It’s a vital, indispensable part of our learning experience whether or not it involves a lot of negativity. As you say, balance is needed between our inner and outer experience. And how else to practice “service to others” if not through our interactions with others? If STO is positivity, then increasing our positivity should not only mean personally advancing towards God/7D, but also increasing our service to others.

Based on my observations on myself, whenever I manage to have a profoundly refreshing inner experience, this produces a great increase of positive energy (an “explosion”, in fact, compared to the state before going inwards). And this often results in a decrease in the desire to go further inwards, and an increase in the desire to go outwards and share this higher energy or frequency with others. And then, this high energy/motivation will gradually diminish and need to be refreshed.

Knowledge about the outside/social world is critical for our interactions with it. And I’m really thankful to Laura and other members of the crew for their great efforts to offer us invaluable information on both inner and outer realities of our life. I believe that the way they serve to others is the most effective and difficult one because it’s so extensive and poses a significant threat to the agenda of the Matrix controllers.

Has anyone watched the BBC documentary that has just been aired about Caesar?

I haven’t but might. Thank you for the suggestion. In a trailer video, a woman was calling Caesar “immoral and irreligious”! Oh, my! :)

I must admit that since I began concentrating on “positive-only” mode of thinking and feeling, I’ve been experiencing even more bursts of anger. This is partly because, I think, the more seriously I focus on positivity, the more I become keenly aware of apparently insurmountable number of negativities that I’m surrounded with (both within and outside me), and this drives me mad. STS forces naturally exacerbate my desperation, and I become madder. I think a great majority of our socioeconomic etc. life conditions support STS polarization, by design, and trying to focus on “positive-only” is like having to struggle with an ocean of adversities. But the lack of a continuous or regular effort for advancing towards gradually more positivity doesn’t sound acceptable to me either. A lot of patience is needed.

I think you should factor in more the idea that by focusing on trying to have only positive emotions, it’s not that it heightens your awareness of all the negativity around you, but it’s that you are actively heightening your awareness of your feelings, and so, increasing your awareness of the fact that you have more unpleasant and negative emotions than you previously realised.

By attempting to have only positive emotions, you’re asking the universe to help you with the process, and the universe in response is showing you how often you experience negative emotions.

To notice how much negative emotion you experience is a prerequisite to having only positive emotions since having only positive emotions comes from practicing noticing and working with negative emotions.

So if you want to try to have only positive emotions, then the reaction in you of having seemingly more negative ones is exactly the situation you should want. The best sailor is one who has experience navigating through storms and rough seas.

I think you should factor in more the idea that by focusing on trying to have only positive emotions, it’s not that it heightens your awareness of all the negativity around you, but it’s that you are actively heightening your awareness of your feelings, and so, increasing your awareness of the fact that you have more unpleasant and negative emotions than you previously realised.

By attempting to have only positive emotions, you’re asking the universe to help you with the process, and the universe in response is showing you how often you experience negative emotions.

To notice how much negative emotion you experience is a prerequisite to having only positive emotions since having only positive emotions comes from practicing noticing and working with negative emotions.

So if you want to try to have only positive emotions, then the reaction in you of having seemingly more negative ones is exactly the situation you should want. The best sailor is one who has experience navigating through storms and rough seas.

Yeah, I think your observation is spot-on, T.C.! I’m having to face the alarming extent of my ego and of my assimilation by STS. And this is actually what I need to notice, as you said, in order to be able to gain ground towards STO. I hear people complaining, “I’ve tried meditation but felt very bad, I won’t try it again.” I’m not a regular meditator myself, but I know that some of this is about facing our ego/STS. Another factor agonizing to notice is that society in general doesn’t live for STO polarization even if most of them are not “strictly STS-oriented”. Sometimes, everyone and everything appear to be devoted to make everything worse and worse. Considering both my own ego and the situation of the society, it’s like “navigating through storms and rough seas”, sometimes extremely frustratingly so. But this frustration is felt like a challenge after some consideration: Either go back to your more “comfortable” (!) ignorant/hypnotic life, or consider transforming your life/existence to be more compatible with STO polarization, at all costs.

As to the inner world, I’m comforted by the belief that the core of existence (7D) is pure positivity/being and that all I need to do is consciously interact with positivity, recognizing it as “me” and all/one. Then I can confidently dissociate myself from “world” to some extent, and find some peace. I tend to make this view my religion. The simplest and best truth to remember and identify with. I can’t be sure where this approach will take me, but I feel I must try it to see. Interacting with positivity, consciously recognizing it as ourselves, means interacting with STO, and God, I believe. Despite all the dominant conditions to the contrary, you find one piece of positivity in you, then find/access/produce another piece and put it on the other, continue doing this, you make it bigger and bigger, stronger and stronger… I feel like this is all I need to do. This is like collecting “being”, just like collecting “data” in the external world, the two being identical in some sense. Many aspects of meditation already support this, I think. You get slower, relax, breathe deeply, stop or loosen your mental identification with the external world that is filled with many negativities despite its vital indispensability… The function is to reduce negativity (non-being) and raise positivity (being).

This is what I intend to do in my inner world as I feel this is the simplest and best connection I have with God/one/all. Although this might sound like something very easy to do or try, I’m at a surprise how difficult it is actually to do or keep doing regularly or for an extended time period. A major reason I share this view is to get some feedback as to what may possibly misleading in it. I don’t desire or defend to be permanently dissociated from external/social world or to deny the vital importance of steadily increasing our knowledge/awareness of all the phenomena surrounding us.

By the way, one possible risk that I became aware of about the “positivity” approach I shortly described is that accumulation of a certain amount positivity doesn’t permanently extinguish “ego”. And sometimes it is like, when you have more money than you immediately need for your usual or scheduled expenses, you might be tempted to “waste” it, or spend it not-so-wisely. I observe in myself that the same applies to an amount of positivity accumulated or found. There might be a tendency to corruption. And it is not surprising that such a corruption will absolutely be encouraged by higher STS. But, then, this will also be a challenge for you to regress or progress.

LOL, I think the best way to have "only" "positive" emotions is to not label them as such. They are just emotions. (Even a negative emotion can include positive information to be acted upon.) Jedi mind tricks rule! Negative emotions and thoughts can be great teachers. As the song says: don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy.

And what IS a negative emotion? "I don't like how this feels." Or "I judge this feeling to be one that only unenlightened beings have" / "this feeling feels yucky and I should not be feeling this way. There is something wrong here." Feelings are like random thoughts; let the river flow. In order to rise above, one must allow what is (below), to be. OSIT.

By the way, one possible risk that I became aware of about the “positivity” approach I shortly described is that accumulation of a certain amount positivity doesn’t permanently extinguish “ego”. And sometimes it is like, when you have more money than you immediately need for your usual or scheduled expenses, you might be tempted to “waste” it, or spend it not-so-wisely. I observe in myself that the same applies to an amount of positivity accumulated or found. There might be a tendency to corruption. And it is not surprising that such a corruption will absolutely be encouraged by higher STS. But, then, this will also be a challenge for you to regress or progress.
I am trying to grasp what you are saying, but I really don't. One thing I learned from my practice of meditations is not to be too attached to either positive or negative thoughts. In my daily life I go sometimes through moments or an episode of negative feelings, perhaps as a response to something unpleasant I encountered, but these feelings they don't last long when I acknowledge them. I think rather then solely focusing on your positive 'approach' it is best to be aware all of your thoughts and feelings. Ego is part of our personality as each of us has differences. As BHelmet said in the previous post, negativity and such feelings are there to teach us to understand them, how to integrate them in such a way that our response to them is not the same old automatic reflex.

Thank you, BHelmet and Mikkael, for your inputs. As you know, the terms positive and negative are often used to denote the concepts “STO” and “STS” in the Ra and the Cassiopaean materials. Positivity and negativity may not always be compatible with the potentially subjective meanings we might attribute to these terms in ordinary social life.

Negative emotions and thoughts can be great teachers.
"this feeling feels yucky and I should not be feeling this way. There is something wrong here."
That’s all I say.

let the river flow. In order to rise above, one must allow what is (below), to be. OSIT.
I agree but isn’t this also about what we can and cannot change, especially within the context of “work on self”?

One thing I learned from my practice of meditations is not to be too attached to either positive or negative thoughts.
In the sense of ordinary 3D experiences and expectations, yes. But I think we should eventually be attracted to positive thoughts but not to negative ones. If you mean that we should ideally “silence” all our thoughts during meditation or at least during a certain part of it, yes, but I think it’s still about silencing 3D-oriented and potentially egotistical thinking. It may also be that meditation (again, maybe, in a certain part of it) ideally necessitates a “receiving” rather than a “transmitting” mode. We might be allowing ourselves to download subtle positive, healing, balancing thoughts / information from our Higher Self, for instance.

In my daily life I go sometimes through moments or an episode of negative feelings, perhaps as a response to something unpleasant I encountered, but these feelings they don't last long when I acknowledge them. I think rather then solely focusing on your positive 'approach' it is best to be aware all of your thoughts and feelings.
I think, it’s a “positive” approach to be “aware of all your thoughts and feelings” rather than being “selective” in this sense. You know, this is about seeing what is rather than what one wishes to see. Positivity is compatible with neutrality / objectivity, in the sense of being unselectively receptive to information coming from observation. I try to describe the definitions as far as I can grasp from the information sources we have as supported (and limited) by my own perception.

Should we think differently, you know C's said that 4d Sts when they make an implant, they sort of download your data, as i understand.
Are there any difference in the way of thinking ?
And what and how 4d sts download the data.

There are at least 2 way of thoughts, visual and textual.
And in meditative state you are observing with or without analysis. Like one way is to analyse your thoughts patterns and another one - just observe what is going on without predijuice.
At least it is the way it is happening in my head.

And I was observing how animals are communicating with each other, it is different, dogs for example.
They kind of feel one another.

I read like 5% of C's sessions, maybe you can give me some clues on this subject.
There is also the internal dialogue thinking, the inner voice type thing. I personally have a mixed image / shape / dialogue thinking.

I can sense the dogs and cats. The dogs have a clear emotional base and it works like intention tuning. You do not perceive the need but you tune in their intentional field (immediately preceeding an action) and you get a very clear sense of what they need. Some dogs are more vocal, some might be more tactile and they will behave to grab your attention.

With cats is different. For me, cats that behave like cats are more fluid /unclear. The cats that behave like dogs however are very clear but have cat particulars.

I should try horses, but I would have to spend a long time in a familial atmosphere, so I can learn how and on what level to bond so I can start sensing.

I haven't finish reading what you said, but its funny, we are talking almost about the same, but in different ways.
Maybe just I felt that way.

Another thing to think about.
Maybe I understand a little mote about networking.

There is sort of Russian, Ukrainian proverb about that.
I don't want to confuse you, but maybe my mind starting working differently.

And it is because of the information you're sharing.

An additional post about positive thinking -
Stoics said that you have to practice negative visualisation in order to be ready, and in order to ease your fear.

You have to "live through" the difficult situation before it happens, and it much easier for you to go through that situation if it would happen.
And you are get prepared to the worth scenario.

As far as i remember it was Seneca, who said that.

And from other point of view he said that you don't need to suffer before something bad happens.
Like you have to went through bad stuff in order to be ready for that, but not get concentrated on that. It may not happen

Back
Top Bottom