What is the better way of thinking?

Yeah, I think your observation is spot-on, T.C.! I’m having to face the alarming extent of my ego and of my assimilation by STS. And this is actually what I need to notice, as you said, in order to be able to gain ground towards STO. I hear people complaining, “I’ve tried meditation but felt very bad, I won’t try it again.” I’m not a regular meditator myself, but I know that some of this is about facing our ego/STS.

Well, there are different types of meditation. But what you're describing sounds like a kind of meditation that is full of anticipation. It's making an assumption about what meditation is and how it works, with the aim of achieving something that you want. There are numerous pitfalls here. 1) How do I know that this is what meditation really is? 2) How do I know that it will lead to what I hope it will lead to? 3) How do I know that what I hope to achieve is actually something desirable?

I think the kind of meditation that involves, as you put it, "facing our ego/STS", is what I would class as recapitulation (as Castenada called it) or self-remembering (as Gurdjieff called it). The last thing you want to do when attempting these is to go into a dissociative state that most people would associate with meditation. You want the opposite. The states required for that kind of work on the self, facing our ego and STS-ness, are more often achieved when one receives a deep shock that shakes one out of the regular sleeping state of life.

Another factor agonizing to notice is that society in general doesn’t live for STO polarization even if most of them are not “strictly STS-oriented”. Sometimes, everyone and everything appear to be devoted to make everything worse and worse. Considering both my own ego and the situation of the society, it’s like “navigating through storms and rough seas”, sometimes extremely frustratingly so. But this frustration is felt like a challenge after some consideration: Either go back to your more “comfortable” (!) ignorant/hypnotic life, or consider transforming your life/existence to be more compatible with STO polarization, at all costs.

I think the agonising part is that we know in ourselves that we fall short of our ideals. Best not to project that onto others in order to try and take the heat off, though. Everyone has their lessons and their purpose. The majority of people on the planet are not evil - they just do what they think is best for them and others. The problem is that the knowledge of what's really best has been distorted by a trans-millennial psy-op.

As to the inner world, I’m comforted by the belief that the core of existence (7D) is pure positivity/being and that all I need to do is consciously interact with positivity, recognizing it as “me” and all/one. Then I can confidently dissociate myself from “world” to some extent, and find some peace. I tend to make this view my religion. The simplest and best truth to remember and identify with.

Lots of assumptions and imaginings in the above. It's very new-agey, which is part of that psy-op I mentioned, so be careful. Question your assumptions, always. Do not trust your thoughts and beliefs about things. You said it yourself in the first few words: I'm comforted by the belief. Can you see why those words might set off alarm bells for those of us here who are in a position to look from the outside and give feedback?

One major part of true unveiling is to see and understand the darkness, the horror, the evil, which exists. To say that you are comforted by the belief that the core of existence is pure positivity/being, is just a more convoluted or extravagant way of saying "God is good". Then by following with the idea that you should identify with this goodness, recognising it as yourself, it is clear that what is really going on is that you are trying to come to terms with the existence of negativity and evil, outside yourself and within yourself, but the way you think you should go about it is to focus on the goodness, to identify with goodness.

You can't come to terms with evil by ignoring it. You can't become a better person by making believe that you are pure goodness (not true), just as God is pure goodness (also not true), so that you can split your reality into you/God vs. them/Evil. The more you try to do that, the more negativity and evil will manifest in your life and reveal itself to you, because it will demand to be seen.

I can’t be sure where this approach will take me, but I feel I must try it to see. Interacting with positivity, consciously recognizing it as ourselves, means interacting with STO, and God, I believe. Despite all the dominant conditions to the contrary, you find one piece of positivity in you, then find/access/produce another piece and put it on the other, continue doing this, you make it bigger and bigger, stronger and stronger… I feel like this is all I need to do.

It's certainly an important thing to aim for, but it's only half of the work. There's no reason why you can't strive to recognise and categorise the good, while at the same time recognising and categorising the bad. It's literally impossible to know one without knowing its opposite.

But you can't interact with STO, and God, by just shutting yourself in a room away from reality and disappearing into yourself. Interacting with STO, and God, means interacting with reality.

This is like collecting “being”, just like collecting “data” in the external world, the two being identical in some sense. Many aspects of meditation already support this, I think. You get slower, relax, breathe deeply, stop or loosen your mental identification with the external world that is filled with many negativities despite its vital indispensability… The function is to reduce negativity (non-being) and raise positivity (being).

How so? What is your evidence for this? Where did you get this idea? How does this work?

Don't fool yourself. The 'function' of what you are describing is dissociation from reality, and it won't work in the way you describe. Whatever changes a meditation session may bring to your mental, physical or emotional state will not last in the way you are hoping here.

Yes, meditation is an important tool. But you can't just meditate yourself into a permanent state of STO.

This is what I intend to do in my inner world as I feel this is the simplest and best connection I have with God/one/all. Although this might sound like something very easy to do or try, I’m at a surprise how difficult it is actually to do or keep doing regularly or for an extended time period. A major reason I share this view is to get some feedback as to what may possibly misleading in it. I don’t desire or defend to be permanently dissociated from external/social world or to deny the vital importance of steadily increasing our knowledge/awareness of all the phenomena surrounding us.

Exactly. So you obviously know that there's something wrong with your ideas about all this.

Again, mediation is very important. But if you're going to do it, then do it with the aim of strengthening and recharging yourself so that you are able to spend more time focusing on reality and the role you're here to play and to give you the strength to keep going every day and to thoroughly learn your lessons and to study both the light and the darkness. These things are actually 'the simplest and best connection you have with God/one/all.'

By the way, one possible risk that I became aware of about the “positivity” approach I shortly described is that accumulation of a certain amount positivity doesn’t permanently extinguish “ego”. And sometimes it is like, when you have more money than you immediately need for your usual or scheduled expenses, you might be tempted to “waste” it, or spend it not-so-wisely. I observe in myself that the same applies to an amount of positivity accumulated or found. There might be a tendency to corruption. And it is not surprising that such a corruption will absolutely be encouraged by higher STS. But, then, this will also be a challenge for you to regress or progress.

I think there is a kind of positivity which is a trap. It's the wishful thinking, rose-tinted glasses kind. You use the analogy of money; well, money is energy - it's a tool which can be used for good, or which can be wasted or used for bad. Positivity is the same: you can 'spend' it on your goals, using it to keep pushing forward, or you can waste it on meaningless pursuits, flitter it away until it's all gone and you have nothing to show for it.

One major part of true unveiling is to see and understand the darkness, the horror, the evil, which exists.
I certainly agree with that, and that’s also why I have a great respect for the Crew here. I think that the bigger heart/mind one has, the more they face, expose, and counteract evil.

You can't come to terms with evil by ignoring it. You can't become a better person by making believe that you are pure goodness (not true), just as God is pure goodness (also not true), so that you can split your reality into you/God vs. them/Evil.
I said I believe that God in its 7D core is “pure positivity/being” based on what I perceive from the Ra-Cassiopaean cosmology. To what extent or in what way this positivity can be seen as equal to “goodness” is another issue of subjective evaluation, which would not necessarily be wrong, I think. When the C’s say “Mirth is good,” (just like when they call many other things as good or evil or nefarious), such terms are also subjective (as the C’s themselves emphasized occasionally) but not necessarily wrong.

By the way, I previously said I view 7D as “100% STO”, but that might not be precisely true for two reasons that I currently notice: First, as I said before, just like the symbolism of a black dot in “yang”, 7D must, I think, need a potential for negativity (or distortion/division?) so that the grand illusion of life, which naturally and necessarily involves both positive and negative polarity, can be created through the cycle of 7 densities. Second, the paths of STO and STS apparently begin to harmonize and merge in 6D. So, STO might not be the ideal term for 7D. I think “100% positivity/being” might be a better expression then. The Ra says “The Law of One blinks neither at the light or the darkness, but is available for service to others and service to self.” Even more interestingly, the C’s say, “On density levels 5 through 7 there is no duality. The ‘God Force’ emanates ‘down’ from 7th density and permeates all densities. It recognizes no classifications related to duality, since it is perfectly blended, thus in permanent balance.” I believe it's pure positivity/being that is being emanated down from 7D but, at that level, this positivity/being is not “experienced” by “individuals” (at least in the final phases of 7D?); there’s no more division/separation between individuals and their experiences, the two is purely one.

There's no reason why you can't strive to recognise and categorise the good, while at the same time recognising and categorising the bad. It's literally impossible to know one without knowing its opposite.
I certainly agree.

But you can't interact with STO, and God, by just shutting yourself in a room away from reality and disappearing into yourself. Interacting with STO, and God, means interacting with reality.
Yes, I certainly agree with that as well. As I said, when I manage to achieve a good level of positivity recharge through an effective interaction with positivity, which I believe is in the core of existence in its purest form and is also me and all, then, most of the times, my willingness to go further inside wanes, and the willingness to go outside and spend this renewed energy for some positive interactions with those around me is strengthened. When I say “positive interaction”, this also includes consciously observing, identifying, and counteracting negativities or adversities, especially mental ones.

Yes, meditation is an important tool. But you can't just meditate yourself into a permanent state of STO.
I don’t think it’s impossible, but yes, I certainly agree with your statement as a rule. However, meditation can surely help STO polarization if one is inclined so, and I think that’s one of the reasons the C’s emphasized its importance several times. As you said, also, there’s not necessarily a single type or procedure of meditating.

By the way, as I continue contemplating on positivity, I tend to conclude that positivity IS consciousness/awareness, it doesn’t have a separate substance. The happy or peaceful emotional effects it produces are subjective but natural and necessary, I think.

An additional post about positive thinking -
Stoics said that you have to practice negative visualisation in order to be ready, and in order to ease your fear.

You have to "live through" the difficult situation before it happens, and it much easier for you to go through that situation if it would happen.
And you are get prepared to the worth scenario.

As far as i remember it was Seneca, who said that.

And from other point of view he said that you don't need to suffer before something bad happens.
Like you have to went through bad stuff in order to be ready for that, but not get concentrated on that. It may not happen

I found that quote:

Premeditatio malorum (“the pre-meditation of evils”) is a Stoic exercise of imagining things that could go wrong or be taken away from us.

I'm trying to find the answers how to prepare your mind. Because we all gona left our bodies and it is happening all around, and we kind of think that it wouldn't happened with us. But it will, that way or another. I catched my mind on that, and the way I was thinking.

Or, maybe the Wave will pick up us, I don't know...

Last edited:
I'm not trying to scare you by previous post, but just for you to get prepared, that it may/may not happen. And I'm trying to say it to myself either.

Pierre left his body recently, we have to be prepared. I still feel him, his soul, he is alive for me.

And a lot of things depends on our mind set.
Maybe I'm again going to another thoughts patterns. And it is going to another topic

But we have to figure that out.

Yeah, I think your observation is spot-on, T.C.! I’m having to face the alarming extent of my ego and of my assimilation by STS. And this is actually what I need to notice, as you said, in order to be able to gain ground towards STO. I hear people complaining, “I’ve tried meditation but felt very bad, I won’t try it again.” I’m not a regular meditator myself, but I know that some of this is about facing our ego/STS. Another factor agonizing to notice is that society in general doesn’t live for STO polarization even if most of them are not “strictly STS-oriented”. Sometimes, everyone and everything appear to be devoted to make everything worse and worse. Considering both my own ego and the situation of the society, it’s like “navigating through storms and rough seas”, sometimes extremely frustratingly so. But this frustration is felt like a challenge after some consideration: Either go back to your more “comfortable” (!) ignorant/hypnotic life, or consider transforming your life/existence to be more compatible with STO polarization, at all costs.

As to the inner world, I’m comforted by the belief that the core of existence (7D) is pure positivity/being and that all I need to do is consciously interact with positivity, recognizing it as “me” and all/one. Then I can confidently dissociate myself from “world” to some extent, and find some peace. I tend to make this view my religion. The simplest and best truth to remember and identify with. I can’t be sure where this approach will take me, but I feel I must try it to see. Interacting with positivity, consciously recognizing it as ourselves, means interacting with STO, and God, I believe. Despite all the dominant conditions to the contrary, you find one piece of positivity in you, then find/access/produce another piece and put it on the other, continue doing this, you make it bigger and bigger, stronger and stronger… I feel like this is all I need to do. This is like collecting “being”, just like collecting “data” in the external world, the two being identical in some sense. Many aspects of meditation already support this, I think. You get slower, relax, breathe deeply, stop or loosen your mental identification with the external world that is filled with many negativities despite its vital indispensability… The function is to reduce negativity (non-being) and raise positivity (being).

This is what I intend to do in my inner world as I feel this is the simplest and best connection I have with God/one/all. Although this might sound like something very easy to do or try, I’m at a surprise how difficult it is actually to do or keep doing regularly or for an extended time period. A major reason I share this view is to get some feedback as to what may possibly misleading in it. I don’t desire or defend to be permanently dissociated from external/social world or to deny the vital importance of steadily increasing our knowledge/awareness of all the phenomena surrounding us.

By the way, one possible risk that I became aware of about the “positivity” approach I shortly described is that accumulation of a certain amount positivity doesn’t permanently extinguish “ego”. And sometimes it is like, when you have more money than you immediately need for your usual or scheduled expenses, you might be tempted to “waste” it, or spend it not-so-wisely. I observe in myself that the same applies to an amount of positivity accumulated or found. There might be a tendency to corruption. And it is not surprising that such a corruption will absolutely be encouraged by higher STS. But, then, this will also be a challenge for you to regress or progress.
Yeah this is actually where I am at now too Bozadi. Much similar thinking, observations and analysis to your own. Discernment plays such a vital part all through, and especially when the Universe mirrors the negative feelings back to us. As they are impossible to ignore and come with the flavour that we need to study and work on this 'download'. Cos it sure feels uncomfortable, unpleasant and very shocking to not only admit to ourselves (when we thought we had progressed further lol), but also of the scope and origins the feelings lead us back to - ie what made us angry, negative, even ego/entitled, etc. It hits so hard/deep it is unforgetable, but also in this particular case I felt a flavour/feeling of foreboding/fear (of not getting all my ducks in a row in time, etc. Meet vital deadlines healthwise too).
T.C. I also found your comments and advice truly helpful and spot on. Because not considering that aspect I had a strong feeling of self disgust, disappointment that by this rare occurance of actually waking up inwardly angry, very moody, overburdened and deep feelings of hopelessness my inner/outer armour had been penetrated whilst I was asleep and I was unaware of it ( I rarely recall dreams). That 4DSTS was having a field day with my psyche somehow, and I wanted my 'control' back asap!
There were genuine family issues that I was dealing with which sparked all this for sure. And I was seriously analysing whether my thoughts, behaviour, words were not entirely STO or compassionate/externally considerate enough. A huge quandary when this issue was there, existed and needed to be addressed! I had even considered just doing an ostrich ob and burying my head in the sand - but then that would have also been irresponsible behaviour.
So these sure were the issues, (which are still being glossed over/ignored concerning urgent property maintenance and separate legal issues that needed financing and attending too!

I am also aware that I am fully immersed, as are we all, in the horrors been perpetrated by the West that are beyond evil. So this takes it toll too I suppose.
So do the strong antibiotic medications for my bone infection.

But such dark and heavy feeling/emotions, and from waking, I can never recall happening before. They were quite a shocker

I should also add here that for the last year at least, as I have daily stepped up my focus on learning, helping, applying knowledge towards my aim etc sods law has gone through the roof!
Yes I am increasing my 'to do ' list as much as I can, but not my health does not allow me to complete as much as regularly as I wish due to energy issues. However, not one day goes by where there is not some 'external' event, crisis causing expense, time and trips to resolve. My lawyer is getting very busy too due to much of this. Nobody would believe me but you could not make this stuff up! Every day when I call my mum there is yet another or two issues to report!!
Naturally this is to wear me down - as exactly same happened when I was in uk this year. Everything was put in my pathway to thwart me achieving just 3 things in one month to aid in my aim. 1. Get my health consultation done. 2. Get vital ART training and attend the retreat. 3. Buy a second hand diesel truck and find off road storage for it!!
Cards were blocked, ATM's swallowed them, put petrol in the car one time by mistake, 3 parking tickets!, deliveries going awol then cancelled, daily things I lost count. The sad thing was that resolving all these issues took vital time away from spending it with my elderly mum, which was my main intention. I either had to be on the phone, laptop or out!
Now this sure builds up resilience and a survival mantra of 'it is what it is'.
I know that the deeper we delve and progress that the more things are thrown at us and aimed to trip us up, demoralise us or worse to quit this world altogether! Well they are doing there utmost. Especially noticeable was that fact that in the majority of cases the only way I could extract myself was to throw money at it. My much needed funds that I had just received that ALL had an essential label/project/task allocated to them. This is what upset me the most - the financial means being drained from me that were needed to sort my long term health, prepping lists from Uk and urgent projects and house renovation here! Huge shortfall now sadly.

Despondency obviously comes about with such daily onslaught of obstacles and barrages arising like poison arrows. Some I can align to my brainfog/neural problems - but that weakness is also utilized, so is my tiniitis/hearing problem,
However, I do my best to ensure my resolve increases after each shock, my will gets more steel-like and focus primed, taking on more Divine study and practice and persevering with my diagnosis and healing training modules.
Prayers and dogged groundedness to my aim/outcomes are my anchor, and staying as continually connected with DCM and my spiritual benefactors as I possible can.
I laughed when the C's said a 'rocky' path! It sure keeps my mind preoccupied taking the hits all the time and and doggedly trying to repair the damage each time. I am well known to all the tradesmen here -they have to come so often - so am definitely but reluctantly contributing the the local economy!
Living alone I have no assistance with all this. I do EXPECT ATTACK as we are duly warned but no man is an island.
Serious question. Is it ok to die trying? Or at some point to I leave things to GOD? This is not about giving up it is about the sheer number of thingsthat have to be 'rectified', some of which like the court cases can take up to 3 years! So everything takes time and is backing up on me - as there is only me to sort everything! Socializing has become a dream of the past sadly as one step forward three steps backwards!

I'm trying to find the answers how to prepare your mind. Because we all gona left our bodies and it is happening all around, and we kind of think that it wouldn't happened with us. But it will, that way or another. I catched my mind on that, and the way I was thinking.

Or, maybe the Wave will pick up us, I don't know...

Yeah this is actually where I am at now too Bozadi. Much similar thinking, observations and analysis to your own. Discernment plays such a vital part all through, and especially when the Universe mirrors the negative feelings back to us. As they are impossible to ignore and come with the flavour that we need to study and work on this 'download'. Cos it sure feels uncomfortable, unpleasant and very shocking to not only admit to ourselves (when we thought we had progressed further lol), but also of the scope and origins the feelings lead us back to - ie what made us angry, negative, even ego/entitled, etc. It hits so hard/deep it is unforgetable, but also in this particular case I felt a flavour/feeling of foreboding/fear (of not getting all my ducks in a row in time, etc. Meet vital deadlines healthwise too).
T.C. I also found your comments and advice truly helpful and spot on. Because not considering that aspect I had a strong feeling of self disgust, disappointment that by this rare occurance of actually waking up inwardly angry, very moody, overburdened and deep feelings of hopelessness my inner/outer armour had been penetrated whilst I was asleep and I was unaware of it ( I rarely recall dreams). That 4DSTS was having a field day with my psyche somehow, and I wanted my 'control' back asap!
There were genuine family issues that I was dealing with which sparked all this for sure. And I was seriously analysing whether my thoughts, behaviour, words were not entirely STO or compassionate/externally considerate enough. A huge quandary when this issue was there, existed and needed to be addressed! I had even considered just doing an ostrich ob and burying my head in the sand - but then that would have also been irresponsible behaviour.
So these sure were the issues, (which are still being glossed over/ignored concerning urgent property maintenance and separate legal issues that needed financing and attending too!

I am also aware that I am fully immersed, as are we all, in the horrors been perpetrated by the West that are beyond evil. So this takes it toll too I suppose.
So do the strong antibiotic medications for my bone infection.

But such dark and heavy feeling/emotions, and from waking, I can never recall happening before. They were quite a shocker

I should also add here that for the last year at least, as I have daily stepped up my focus on learning, helping, applying knowledge towards my aim etc sods law has gone through the roof!
Yes I am increasing my 'to do ' list as much as I can, but not my health does not allow me to complete as much as regularly as I wish due to energy issues. However, not one day goes by where there is not some 'external' event, crisis causing expense, time and trips to resolve. My lawyer is getting very busy too due to much of this. Nobody would believe me but you could not make this stuff up! Every day when I call my mum there is yet another or two issues to report!!
Naturally this is to wear me down - as exactly same happened when I was in uk this year. Everything was put in my pathway to thwart me achieving just 3 things in one month to aid in my aim. 1. Get my health consultation done. 2. Get vital ART training and attend the retreat. 3. Buy a second hand diesel truck and find off road storage for it!!
Cards were blocked, ATM's swallowed them, put petrol in the car one time by mistake, 3 parking tickets!, deliveries going awol then cancelled, daily things I lost count. The sad thing was that resolving all these issues took vital time away from spending it with my elderly mum, which was my main intention. I either had to be on the phone, laptop or out!
Now this sure builds up resilience and a survival mantra of 'it is what it is'.
I know that the deeper we delve and progress that the more things are thrown at us and aimed to trip us up, demoralise us or worse to quit this world altogether! Well they are doing there utmost. Especially noticeable was that fact that in the majority of cases the only way I could extract myself was to throw money at it. My much needed funds that I had just received that ALL had an essential label/project/task allocated to them. This is what upset me the most - the financial means being drained from me that were needed to sort my long term health, prepping lists from Uk and urgent projects and house renovation here! Huge shortfall now sadly.

Despondency obviously comes about with such daily onslaught of obstacles and barrages arising like poison arrows. Some I can align to my brainfog/neural problems - but that weakness is also utilized, so is my tiniitis/hearing problem,
However, I do my best to ensure my resolve increases after each shock, my will gets more steel-like and focus primed, taking on more Divine study and practice and persevering with my diagnosis and healing training modules.
Prayers and dogged groundedness to my aim/outcomes are my anchor, and staying as continually connected with DCM and my spiritual benefactors as I possible can.
I laughed when the C's said a 'rocky' path! It sure keeps my mind preoccupied taking the hits all the time and and doggedly trying to repair the damage each time. I am well known to all the tradesmen here -they have to come so often - so am definitely but reluctantly contributing the the local economy!
Living alone I have no assistance with all this. I do EXPECT ATTACK as we are duly warned but no man is an island.
Serious question. Is it ok to die trying? Or at some point to I leave things to GOD? This is not about giving up it is about the sheer number of thingsthat have to be 'rectified', some of which like the court cases can take up to 3 years! So everything takes time and is backing up on me - as there is only me to sort everything! Socializing has become a dream of the past sadly as one step forward three steps backwards!

Our incarnations in world are full of adversities and tortures. In fact, if we remember that we’re living in the “Matrix”, we can conclude that the extremely negative conditions (including higher STS manipulations) are extremely deliberate. The aim is to boost STS polarization and terminate STO polarization.

Excessive pains we and our loved ones suffer can make us feel miserably incapable. Also, when STS pressures building on us manage to block or even diminish our STO polarization, then we will be assimilated by STS to some extent. This will probably mean a significant loss of faith.

Ignoring the Matrix reality can cause us to be caught unprepared to its numerous manipulations and attacks, possibly resulting in further loss of positive polarity and faith. I think what counts then is how we react to this situation. When we suffer a significant loss of morale and faith, I think we tend to make a reality check: “What is reality? What is the truth of life/existence? What is the utmost, unaltering truth that I can trust and depend on?” But this is a bit too idealistic. The actual questioning might not always be like this. When our mode of thinking is sufficiently egotistical and/or under Matrix influence, such a beneficial introspective questioning might not be possible. I think there needs to be a sufficiently deep suffering and a deeper (otherwise latent) faith, intuion or awareness to make such questioning which might enable us to think out of the box.

I suppose this is an issue of religion/faith/belief. I mean, what is the truth? What is the utmost universal/existential truth that I can trust and depend on? I need a connection between me, here and now, and the utmost destination of our existential journey. An awareness connection that produces healing, morale, energy, faith. I need to know, I need to have a sincere and justified belief in the all/one, which can enable me to be aware of, and counteract, the Matrix.

Our incarnations in world are full of adversities and tortures. In fact, if we remember that we’re living in the “Matrix”, we can conclude that the extremely negative conditions (including higher STS manipulations) are extremely deliberate. The aim is to boost STS polarization and terminate STO polarization.

Excessive pains we and our loved ones suffer can make us feel miserably incapable. Also, when STS pressures building on us manage to block or even diminish our STO polarization, then we will be assimilated by STS to some extent. This will probably mean a significant loss of faith.

Ignoring the Matrix reality can cause us to be caught unprepared to its numerous manipulations and attacks, possibly resulting in further loss of positive polarity and faith. I think what counts then is how we react to this situation. When we suffer a significant loss of morale and faith, I think we tend to make a reality check: “What is reality? What is the truth of life/existence? What is the utmost, unaltering truth that I can trust and depend on?” But this is a bit too idealistic. The actual questioning might not always be like this. When our mode of thinking is sufficiently egotistical and/or under Matrix influence, such a beneficial introspective questioning might not be possible. I think there needs to be a sufficiently deep suffering and a deeper (otherwise latent) faith, intuion or awareness to make such questioning which might enable us to think out of the box.

I suppose this is an issue of religion/faith/belief. I mean, what is the truth? What is the utmost universal/existential truth that I can trust and depend on? I need a connection between me, here and now, and the utmost destination of our existential journey. An awareness connection that produces healing, morale, energy, faith. I need to know, I need to have a sincere and justified belief in the all/one, which can enable me to be aware of, and counteract, the Matrix.
What you have written above is why most of us are here on the forum, and what connected us in the first place. Your answer will be found in studying the relevant threads here - as the answers ARE there. But not handed out on a platter as we have to do the work to integrate the answers we are seeking. We cannot own these 'truths' if we have not earnestly sought them ie giving a man a fish teaches him nothing. He has to learn how to fish to sustain himself. This is how truth will eventually sustain you too.

The seeking becomes your faith - the answers resonate with you, keep you grounded and in gratitude and help you on your pathway towards your AIM. But from faith comes the KNOWING. This is where you personally experience the Universe working through you, sychronicities, genuine signs and answers appearing in diverse ways to questions you are asking. It is the Knowing that sustains you against all tortures, inclemencies, evil. It glues you to your mission as you have the true whys and wherefore's to your existence.

That KNOWING cannot be mistaken. The objective awareness it brings helps you navigate the arrows, and also gives you Divine/Spiritual feedback and encouraging occurances, phrases, helpful meetings if you dont anticipate but recognise them for what they are whenever they occur.

Nobody says it is easy as it is the harder of the two paths, and dedication to the quest is absolute key and perseverence is essential. Demanding will never work because it doesnot come from a place of LOVE.

We are fortunate on this forum because there are few places left where seekers can find such eternal truths. As you can see from my post and the long obstacle course/tests that I am living through. I will/can never give up, my mission is too ingrained for that and my knowledge can never be lost, yet the reception I get in 5th density will be failure or success of this incarnation/chance?

We only have to study and recall how Caesar and Paul the Apostle stood up to all their trials. What gave them that dignity, perseverence and need to struggle against such unimaginable adversities? Their knowing and close connection with DCM and their benefactors. They ultimately paid with their life - as we witness the same with the Palestinians today! What gives Vladirmir Putin his direction and true compassion to change the evil plans for humanity too?
If we have faith voids there will always be something else willing to fill them and misdirect - again we witness that in the beyond evil actions and plans of those perpetrating this all around us bringing the suffering bar to a soul smashing crescendo.

Maybe it will help in some way.

Basically the soul is "programmed" to serve others.
You can try to go deeper into your heart and check it out.

The thing is we are in sts world, and we are confused how to do it .

There is an extersice, observe yourself when you feel the greatest joy, when you fulfil you desires or when you are observing when someone next to you feel happy.

Basically the soul is "programmed" to serve others.
I can’t be sure, but I think “programming” of a soul to STO could be a violation of free will. But yes, I think that existence somehow supports existence/being (supports itself!). As I said, I believe that the big-bang of 7D feeds entire existence with pure beams of being/positivity. But probably it doesn’t impose being vs. non-being. It doesn’t violate the free will of beings in their choosing STO or STS polarization.

If this is a valid interpretation of a symbolism, I think the fact that the nucleus of an atom consists of protons (positive) and neutrons (neutral) suggests something about the close compatibility between positivity and neutrality & objectivity. “STO is balance, STS is imbalance.” This might also be related to the beaming of entire existence from 7D without imposing STO over STS, or, at least, without violating free will. By the way, I think the C’s also said something like electrons also come from 7D. So, probably all atomic structure, just like everything else, derives from 7D in this or that way but, as I said, I believe being favors/supports being. Apparently, for instance, all “Higher Selves” are STO despite they are in a density level where STO and STS are harmonized and merged. Also, from 4D onward, STS can convert to STO but not the opposite. Being favors being, I conclude.

The thing is we are in sts world, and we are confused how to do it .
It’s almost like an entire world (actually, the Matrix) has been established by STS forces to discourage positivity.

Also, being is balanced by non-being, as the C's say, although I don't understand this concept very well.

This reminds me a most interesting thought. You know, "Satan" is often imagined as the opposite of God, as if a rival. Like evil vs good. But the actual opposite of God (7D) is "non-being". So, does God have an opposite/opponent? Yes, and no :)

Last edited:
I can’t be sure, but I think “programming” of a soul to STO could be a violation of free will. But yes, I think that existence somehow supports existence/being (supports itself!). As I said, I believe that the big-bang of 7D feeds entire existence with pure beams of being/positivity. But probably it doesn’t impose being vs. non-being. It doesn’t violate the free will of beings in their choosing STO or STS polarization.

What I was trying to say here that if we are all from 7D. In Yogas philosophy they said that something like that.

I may be wrong or it may be corrupted, but still, the basically it seems that we are STO in origin, as far as humanity fall from "Eden"

And t happen Because we Choose STS pathway. Yeah, we were tricked by 4D STS.

So still it depends of choices, and free will.

I was listening to Miyamoto Musashi, what he said, he was a great samurai, if it not corrupted.

But the thing is that he was saying similar things that Stoics said.
It is really interesting, taking into account that Japanese is sort of another race.
How everything is connected. Maybe I will give you some thoughts here later on.

Here is some quotes:

Miyamoto Musashi Quotes:

Accept everything just the way it is.
Do not seek pleasure for its own sake.
Do not, under any circumstances, depend on a partial feeling.
Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.
Be detached from desire your whole life long.
Do not regret what you have done.
Never be jealous.

Back
Top Bottom