What is the better way of thinking?

And this one :

"There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself."

The same is with your posts, I read it one time, second one, third, and so on, and I think.
I have to sink into thinking and than I get new picture.

Everything is so connected.
In the end the "picture is more colourful"
I don't know how to express that.

basically it seems that we are STO in origin, as far as humanity fall from "Eden"

And t happen Because we Choose STS pathway. Yeah, we were tricked by 4D STS.

So still it depends of choices, and free will.

Yes, it’s all free will.

Theoretical discussions can occasionally be very enjoyable and beneficial but also very abstract, possibly.

In my own case and view, one of the most concrete things is that, as I said, there’s almost an entire world with numerous mechanisms organized to prevent positivity (STO polarization) and enforce negativity (STS polarization). Even if it cannot cause us to raise our STS polarity significantly, it can effectively slow or block our STO polarization.

I take this as a serious challenge and try to access whatever means I have to counteract the dominant negativizing mechanisms of our life. For this purpose, networking is vital, for sure, with others of similar orientation. Currently I’m not very good in networking, but I hope to be in a much better position in networking as I gradually settle some mental and existential fog about the positivity/negativity issue through the experimentation and attempts I previously tried to describe.

Thank you, Search, and others for the interaction in this discussion thread. I’d better focus on my inner work that I’ve been attempting at rather than talking. If I have some concrete results that I feel would be beneficial to share, I’ll try to do that.

Miyamoto Musashi Quotes:
Quotation-Miyamoto-Musashi-Truth-is-not-what-you-want-it-to-be-it-112-48-34.jpg

And my favorite one, quoted by Andrew Lobaczewski in Political Ponerology:

“Aspire to be like Mt. Fuji, with such a broad and solid foundation that the strongest earthquake cannot move you, and so tall that the greatest enterprises of common men seem insignificant from your lofty perspective. With your mind as high as Mt Fuji you can see all things clearly. And you can see all the forces that shape events; not just the things happening near to you.”​

― Miyamoto Musashi

Quotation-Miyamoto-Musashi-Truth-is-not-what-you-want-it-to-be-it-112-48-34.jpg

And my favorite one, quoted by Andrew Lobaczewski in Political Ponerology:

“Aspire to be like Mt. Fuji, with such a broad and solid foundation that the strongest earthquake cannot move you, and so tall that the greatest enterprises of common men seem insignificant from your lofty perspective. With your mind as high as Mt Fuji you can see all things clearly. And you can see all the forces that shape events; not just the things happening near to you.”​

― Miyamoto Musashi

Fuji is Really gorgeous mountain.

And I have to add, if others will read that, there are enormous amount of earthquakes in Japan.

That's is why Miyamoto Musashi gave such an example.

What I've noticed between people and I catch my thoughts on that also. It is about black&white thinking.

That there are always something or someone is guilty.

It feels like it is not the right way to think.

If we are here, in such position we are, that means We Are Guilty.
We were who decided that.

And an example, If our love feeling are from God/Universe, so Universe definitely loves us and loves us much more that we can imagine.

It is looks like we have some programs of our minds here.

But again, you don't have to thing black&white about that. Like program is bad.

For right now don't know how to explain it in full extent.

Have C's ever said that something or someone is bad? Don't miss mix it with "bad for you" it is just language expression.

It is also about STO polarization

I don't know how to explain right now.

Everything is so calculating and recalculating in this world so fast.

The music that one is listening, the way one's acting, situations you have around, etc. Everything is connected. Depends on a choices you are making.

But the only thing you can put under control is you, actually the way you think about it.

I was thinking about Ceasar (Jesus), he was betrayed.
Vladimir Putin is his descendant as far as I remember from C's session.

I watch some interview with Vladimir, he was asked "what is the worst thing that you don't like?", he said betrayal.

And I observe his action and mood when he was betrayed by Wagner's group;
it was in some speech in interview. It looks like it gave him a lot of damage. However he recovers quickly.

I've made an analysis of myself.
And betrayal definitely gives me the heaviest damage. Even death is easier if you know why you are dying.
I went through betrayals, from different life areas and it is really painful thing.

I'm trying to learn what is what for myself and for others; What kind of mindset to have.
And how one can get an example of how one should act.

You have to do "premeditatio malorum" as Stoics said, and get yourself ready for that stuff, because it may happens.

And again "Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers"

P.S. thanks happyliza, I haven't watch that documentary film about Caesar yet, it would be interesting for me.

I don't know why and what is that, but this idea, it sticks in my mind that i have to read Laura's book from Poul to Mark.
It stays in my head for weeks or months.
At least read some part of it.
It is going on on repeat in my head.

My previous post is also about the better way of thinking.
I want to understand where all that is coming from.
Reading Laura's book is really good idea.

Excuse me if I go to different directions, I've connected it to myself to some extent.
But I will need several pages to explain .

P.S. Should I put all in notes, or share at least some stuff, I'm confused.

Last edited:
I will mention a few guidelines below:

1) Be open - until there is a knowing within you - in your emotional and intellectual brains

2) be aware of black and white thinking most things contain nuance and gray area

3) be able to use discernment and deduce from prior experience and knowledge

4) Fight to see reality stay close to its signal

I don't know why and what is that, but this idea, it sticks in my mind that i have to read Laura's book from Poul to Mark.
It stays in my head for weeks or months.
At least read some part of it.
It is going on on repeat in my head.
I want to understand where all that is coming from.
Reading Laura's book is really good idea.
I second this idea to follow your intuition, connection to the forum seems to "work" fine. 😊
If you can get the book, then by any means get it and read it. The whole "Jesus"/gospel business is exposed there...
And furthermore it might be a real good example of the way a bright spirit thinks !

I was analyzing some movies when betrayal happens it stays in peoples heart for years or even forever. If one didn't manage to forgive.

The thing if you do not forgive, it will hurts you for entire of your life. You have to do a huge job with your soul.

My mum was trying to teach me smth, and I see she has been betrayed long ago and it still stayed in her heart.

I guess i have near death experience some weeks ago, if death is like that, it is relaxing actually. I will read about it because I know a little.
If one dies quick.
There is nothing to be afraid of.

And I asked my father how it was when your heart stopped, because he had arritmia and he had his heart to stopped several times in order to recover the rhythm of his heart.

He said nothing happened, but it it because of mentality he said so. He didn't say anything scaring at all.

It only depends how long it lasts, and C's said, that it is better to use some treatments for one to transfer easier.

@bozadi
I have read thit session, but for some reason I don't remember it.

Q: (T) Do you know who I am talking about?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Can you tell me who they are?

A: Lizards.

Q: (T) Why are they talking to me?

A: Trying to convert you. Remember, Terry, your chronic depression represents a "battle" zone.

Q: (T) I no longer am depressed and they are talking to me more. (J) They are trying to get you back into it. (T) but they are not doing anything to convince me to be depressed.

A: Watch out!

Q: (T) Can I turn them off?

Q: (T) Who is "Sing."

A: Leader of forces assigned to influence you.

Q: (T) Forces, as in many are assigned to me personally?

Q: (T) How many are in this force?

A: Seven.

Q: (T) Do they do this because of the implants that are in me?

A: All part of process.

Q: (T) Do I have implants?

Q: (T) These implants are what they use to control my emotions and amplify them so that they can feed off of them?

A: Not control, influence.

Q: (T) No, not to control; influence. But when, say, I get angry, then I'm angry for a short time but then I'm angry for a long time because they have used this technology to amplify and extend this; is this what they do?

A: Yes. Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

I noticed that I having different thoughts. But when I have them and was trying to check, to wait for a while. And when I have an evel smile, it looks like maybe not mine in origin.

*Evel=evil

Maybe It will be an analogy, it is like devil and angel on your shoulders in some religions.

Devil usually speaks a lot.

It is also about mind set.

You have to listen to your inner voice, but you have to be very careful. Usually it almost keep silence.
Because of free will choices, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom