What is the better way of thinking?

You see, Look at Caesar, as I said before, he was in terrible conditions. How he was capable to maintain his "mind settings"? For example.

Diet, sport, physical exercises, etc. I dont think that is was that much possible for him, than for us right now.
But he managed to do that somehow.

I don't know if I made myself clear.
Some answers I already receive.

Maybe I should read about Ceasar more)

Last edited:
There are several questions here.
And for some reason it seems to stop my thoughts, like in maditative state. And/or like you think by pictures, or even whithout, definitely without words, it is better.
Really hard to explain.

That's what's going on in my head.

1. You could say, "Give me an apple."
The monologue goes in your head and you are saying words in your head. And + additionally other thoughts.
2. You can just think about it and you don't need to say anything.
The message will be there in a split second.

If you stop the monologue in your head and think like in the 2d option on a regular basis, it is much faster.

And here's where I also wonder if it makes a difference to the implants and the 4D STS reading of the information from us.

And I would like to try to train my "brain" go into observator state when negative emotions are coming out. It is actually already possible for everyone, the hard issue is to switch it to the right mode.

I've been working with computers for a long time, so I get that kind of jargon.

If you analize different "famous " people from ancient society for example, like Ceasar, Mark Aurelius, Epictetus, and others.
Of course there are corruption of their biography and they were, but still...

They live in a very difficult conditions.
And they did manage to went through all that stuff.

Epictetus, was a slave and he manage to overcome that. His quote:
"It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters. ..."

First thing that cames to my mind, is should we react on aggressive behaviour by aggressive behaviour?
This is maybe a clue for your search.

A: Okay, now picture yourself in a forest clearing. In that clearing you are surrounded by a pack of wolves. These wolves, in your mind, represent a blockage. The blockage is emotion. Emotion is a necessary component of life in 3rd density. It can be of great assistance, and it can also be a hindrance. Normally, in critical situations close to the 3rd density individual’s existence, these emotions serve temporarily as hindrances. So, we ask you to picture these wolves surrounding you. And, as wolves will do when addressed in a calm voice, when one takes a deep breath internally and externally, and asks the wolves in a calming, reassuring voice, to simply go back into the forest, that all is well, then the wolves turn and retreat, as wolves will do. This removes the hindering aspect of emotion, which allows intuition to become stronger. Then, in turn, one's intuitions are not "torn." Do you see this effect.

Caesar was most probably a “wanderer” from a higher density but I don’t remember reading anything about his “graduation to 6D”. Not sure but I think the C’s said something like he would reincarnate in 4D.

I think he was a great soul who most sincerely wanted to help humanity. He was a warrior, a great commander, and fought for good cause, I believe. I have no sense of “contradiction” about his being extre9mely benevolent and at the same time very belligerent. Some teach like peaceful Greek philosophers and some by fighting. Both are needed, I believe, depending on the situation. Have you checked the forum discussions on him?

Excuse me, I've missed that part of your reply.
I'm trying to using phone only right now, there are reasons for that.

It is not always comfortable.

I have checked some discussion a little and long ago.

Caesar was most probably a “wanderer” from a higher density but I don’t remember reading anything about his “graduation to 6D”. Not sure but I think the C’s said something like he would reincarnate in 4D.

I think he was a great soul who most sincerely wanted to help humanity. He was a warrior, a great commander, and fought for good cause, I believe. I have no sense of “contradiction” about his being extremely benevolent and at the same time very belligerent. Some teach like peaceful Greek philosophers and some by fighting. Both are needed, I believe, depending on the situation. Have you checked the forum discussions on him?

Я могу ошибаться.

Но ещё один нюанс, что сказали C's на счёт того "что взрывает мозг", что некоторые из людей, поднимались подобно Цезарю, в 4 или 6 плотность, не важно.

Вопрос как ?

Я не могу сказать что хочу поднять/повысить себя одному и улететь; сейчас я хочу понять как и что работат и помочь.

Потому что надежды на человечество очень мало из того что я вижу вокруг.
Может быть это так же программа мышления. И егоистическая позиция, я не знаю.

Но есть хорошие люди, которые заблудились. Поэтому хочу разобраться.

I could be wrong.

But another nuance, what the C's said about "what blows your mind" is that some of the humans were cappable to graduete like Caesar, into 4 or 6 density, whatever.
The question is how ?

I can't say I want to graduate myself alone and "fly" away; I want to understand how does everything works and help others.

Because there is very little hope for humanity from what I see around me.
Maybe it's also some program working on me and I have kind of egocentric attitude, I don't know.

But there are good people who got lost. So I want to figure that out.

Yeah, that

Yeah, thats really helps me.

I used to do that with dogs, and it recently.

There were 5-7 on the way, and I was alone, It was necessary for me to use "their language" so to say.
Like ykou have to use and "amplifier" of you emotions in order to let them go away, but without hate.

I will think about deeper.
Thank you.

Я могу ошибаться.

Но ещё один нюанс, что сказали C's на счёт того "что взрывает мозг", что некоторые из людей, поднимались подобно Цезарю, в 4 или 6 плотность, не важно.

Вопрос как ?

Я не могу сказать что хочу поднять/повысить себя одному и улететь; сейчас я хочу понять как и что работат и помочь.

Потому что надежды на человечество очень мало из того что я вижу вокруг.
Может быть это так же программа мышления. И егоистическая позиция, я не знаю.

Но есть хорошие люди, которые заблудились. Поэтому хочу разобраться.

I could be wrong.

But another nuance, what the C's said about "what blows your mind" is that some of the humans were cappable to graduete like Caesar, into 4 or 6 density, whatever.
The question is how ?

I can't say I want to graduate myself alone and "fly" away; I want to understand how does everything works and help others.

Because there is very little hope for humanity from what I see around me.
Maybe it's also some program working on me and I have kind of egocentric attitude, I don't know.

But there are good people who got lost. So I want to figure that out.

An additional here here.

As far as I remember, C's said that OPs can grow a soul, or to let the soul in.

And the soul has unlimited potential. So there must be different options in order to grow up/graduete. OSIT

Last edited:
Should we think differently, you know C's said that 4d Sts when they make an implant, they sort of download your data, as i understand.
Are there any difference in the way of thinking ?
And what and how 4d sts download the data.

There are at least 2 way of thoughts, visual and textual.
And in meditative state you are observing with or without analysis. Like one way is to analyse your thoughts patterns and another one - just observe what is going on without predijuice.
At least it is the way it is happening in my head.

And I was observing how animals are communicating with each other, it is different, dogs for example.
They kind of feel one another.

I read like 5% of C's sessions, maybe you can give me some clues on this subject.
If more free will were obtained through knowledge this would demonstrate how vulnerable we are to allow ourselves to be induced into a collective hypnosis by not knowing the mechanisms of how it works that can induce us to think in a certain way like "Aryan psychics and MKultra projects" or like others of the spiritual type magic, ritualism and the like.
Then perhaps a way to detect thoughts that are not our own would be to verify behaviors of the sas type that have nothing to do with our life project.
That is to say destructive thought patterns.

First thing that cames to my mind, is should we react on aggressive behaviour by aggressive behaviour?

But if you can calm down and do the same exact thing without that anger in you.

For example, a robber comes to rob you, but you are calm and soberly assess the situation around you.
If he wants to kill you or your family, you have to fight back, but with what mind set.

As implied by your example of a threat of serious damage, injury or even death to you or your beloved ones, this generally depends on the situation, I think. "Defense" is an important theme of our life. This is what Ra says about wars fought in 4D:

Questioner: You spoke of an Orion Confederation and a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things.

In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation arms with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.

Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of what you said by “failure to accept that which is given?”

Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies.

This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.

It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.

Questioner: Very important point, I believe. Does a portion of the Confederation then engage in this thought battle? What percentage engages?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the most difficult work of the Confederation. Only four planetary entities at any one time are asked to partake in this conflict.

Questioner: What density are these four planetary entities?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are of the density of love, numbering four.

Subsequently, I want to offer my current opinions on some of your other questions or views as well, but it's difficult to discuss numerous issues simultaneously. I know that all these subjects are somehow related to each other. I hope that we can find the appropriate commonalities between various subject matters to make discussion a bit easier. I think this would also be a good practice of "connecting dots".

My growing interest in the concept of religion is also relevant to this issue, I think. Plurality is a natural and necessary feature of life but a balance is needed between plurality and singularity. Religion is probably about establishing that balance. I feel the lack of a reliable singularity in my life, and trying to find and/or grow it.

Back
Top Bottom