WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE POSITION IN YOUR PROFILE

Re: A Disturbance in The Force

Hitsu said:
Is there a way to see how many posts I have to write to achieve higher ranks?

I guess, there is one 'access unlocked' achievement - when you have more than 50 posts.
Do higher levels exists?

See https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,19916.msg197280.html#msg197280 for more info.

Thread merged with a similar one.

I really love this ranking system based on the "Star Wars" movie! Great idea form the tech team! ... THNK YOU for making participation on the forum to be even more exciting with this small bits and pieces ... :rockon:

:D this thread brings out my happy!! I get it now and it is a cool idea. I like that I had an effect on The Force! And I like that some fun pop culture has been included. Had it been Star Trek, I would have gotten it. All I know for sure about Star Wars, which I saw the first 3 in the movies, is that I've been known to sound like a Wookie when I'm cranky. No one enjoys that. (SpaceBalls tho.... You'd be speaking my language!!)

Is there any way I can keep my 'disturbance' rating? Suits me to the ground. (I'm anticipating 'no, it's automated').

Billy.G said:
Is there any way I can keep my 'disturbance' rating? Suits me to the ground. (I'm anticipating 'no, it's automated').

Hi Billy.G, as you guessed correctly, the 'position title' changes automatically as the number of posts you write on the forum increases. The idea is to learn and progress through the forum interactions, which is then reflected in the title.

So yeah, as Maat said, the only way to keep the 'disturbance' rating would be keeping the number of your posts below 10.

Billy.G said:

You could add it to your personal text in your profile setting.

Can't imagine how much work it would take to keep all this running smoothly - since Laura brought them up, gotta send dap to the tech crew!
Thank you so much for your work! :) :) :)

Hi, I am new and accept this disturbance in the force. Actually it is kinda true. After listening to Laura and having my experiences, it seems to me that what I saw in my contact back in 1989 is happening. Recently an ancient ancestor spoke to me and my life has changed, I simply do not want to do the JOB anymore. I have been building a portal because it was shown to me and I was given intense joy with the idea, however it all seems like it's a waste of time. Time being a funny thing that keeps my thoughts folding back like a pretzel. There is nothing for me to do but go forward with the project. See where it leads. I watch the world with alert awareness, but I have been repressed and some 'thoughts' come across my mind of some not good things having happened as a young child. I keep my mouth shut, lay low, follow the rules but inside is a totally different person, no one owns, authors my life or tells me what is what. I get everything from the field and then check it and then see if it is useful in some way. There are so few humans, awake, with souls in my area, I asked why did you trick me into this place and I am embedded for a reason. This reason is not being shared with me. The universe is holding me and of course Gia and our star Solaris, I call Helios warms my heart and tell me often I am known. There are blocks in my lower root and sacral chakras, I know because of the fear that it holds and I want to release and clear them for good reasons so I am in search of a way that will work for me. I have tried QHHT and it seems I am not hypnotizable. I have a hard time doing anything for very long. I can barely take a gut support to mend myself for two weeks. I am not able to keep up a routine. If you are thinking a job is a routine, I am an independent contractor, I work if I feel like it..and dont feel like it anymore. I have spent 3 years working to establish a few people I can talk to yet we are on our own trips with no cohesiveness just bursts of sharing. Not confident about where I am, why I am now where I am, the device, will I help anyone with it, being trapped in this location, being trapped in general. I am rambling, dumping...apologies, think happy now, it's all good, I'm sure hindsight will attest and so life goes on...

Hi, I am new and accept this disturbance in the force. Actually it is kinda true. After listening to Laura and having my experiences, it seems to me that what I saw in my contact back in 1989 is happening. Recently an ancient ancestor spoke to me and my life has changed, I simply do not want to do the JOB anymore. I have been building a portal because it was shown to me and I was given intense joy with the idea, however it all seems like it's a waste of time. Time being a funny thing that keeps my thoughts folding back like a pretzel. There is nothing for me to do but go forward with the project. See where it leads. I watch the world with alert awareness, but I have been repressed and some 'thoughts' come across my mind of some not good things having happened as a young child. I keep my mouth shut, lay low, follow the rules but inside is a totally different person, no one owns, authors my life or tells me what is what. I get everything from the field and then check it and then see if it is useful in some way. There are so few humans, awake, with souls in my area, I asked why did you trick me into this place and I am embedded for a reason. This reason is not being shared with me. The universe is holding me and of course Gia and our star Solaris, I call Helios warms my heart and tell me often I am known. There are blocks in my lower root and sacral chakras, I know because of the fear that it holds and I want to release and clear them for good reasons so I am in search of a way that will work for me. I have tried QHHT and it seems I am not hypnotizable. I have a hard time doing anything for very long. I can barely take a gut support to mend myself for two weeks. I am not able to keep up a routine. If you are thinking a job is a routine, I am an independent contractor, I work if I feel like it..and dont feel like it anymore. I have spent 3 years working to establish a few people I can talk to yet we are on our own trips with no cohesiveness just bursts of sharing. Not confident about where I am, why I am now where I am, the device, will I help anyone with it, being trapped in this location, being trapped in general. I am rambling, dumping...apologies, think happy now, it's all good, I'm sure hindsight will attest and so life goes on...

Welcome to our forum Annon, seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Regarding the symptoms you are mentioning it would be worth looking into the Diet and health section of the forum and also into NeuroFeedback and Electroencephalography.

I have a question.
What is the meaning of the position in the profiles of all members?
I noticed that in my profile I went from "The force is strong with this one" to A disturbance in the force".
What are the meaning of all different positions?
Thank you in advance.
Thats a interesting question.
Position refers to level of experience.

Back
Top Bottom