What is your actual routine? And your ideal routine?

Aiming

The Living Force
Hi Aiming,

We ordered it from France, it's this: 1 litre - Hypertonique - Bouteille en verre - OdeVie - Plasma de Quinton

It hasn't arrived yet though, so I can't say whether it's any good.
It seems a good brand, as they collect it from a vortex.
The one from Sea aqua cell* is from Odemer, they collect near the coastline and by trucks, i.e. not deeply and not far with boats.
That's good to know, thank you! I was reading the respective thread awhile back and wasn't sure yet which one to buy and had planned to reread the different recommendations, so that helps a lot. :-)

Christophe

Padawan Learner
Thank you for sharing Starshine, and also Chu for your '2 cents', very valuable indeed! I will try to do just that and see how this evolves...

strategic enclosure

Padawan Learner
I wish to register my appreciation for this thread. I have found switching to a 'done list' from a 'to do' list really helpful. I still have a 'to do' list but now have it split into different sections e.g. daily chores, miscellaneous things to get done when I manage to get to them, people I need to apologise to, and so on. Each day I write down the daily chores as I do them and I have been much more self-disciplined in this regard recently. Any additional things I do get written down too. I have found that this works much better for my temperament than the long 'to do' list I was using before. Now, instead of feeling overwhelmed and demotivated I feel encouraged by each thing I get done and that helps me to do the next thing. By only aiming to do a handful of things each day I find that I am not asking too much of myself and dooming myself to failure where I won't do any of them. Most days I do the majority of them and I am now feeling that I could add one or two more daily activities to the list without it all falling apart.

For context, I should mention that for the last twenty years or so I have lived a completely routine-less lifestyle due to mental health issues/not working. As a result, I have lacked the structure that the typical person builds their life around. Every day and every moment is the same as every other and I have struggled to do even the most basic tasks. I may have only taken baby steps recently but for me, this is a huge change. Instead of feeling totally overwhelmed by life and unable to cope, just doing a few things every day has made me feel like I can actually cope and handle this life business. I still have a very long way to go but I actually have hope again after a very long time without it. This thread played its part in that so thank you :hug2: .

nicklebleu

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Every day and every moment is the same as every other and I have struggled to do even the most basic tasks. I may have only taken baby steps recently but for me, this is a huge change.
Congratulation, strategic enclosure! I concur, the first step is the biggest of them all. Baby steps, and off you go. Over time you will find that it’s getting easier and the steps will get bigger.

Upwards and onwards!

strategic enclosure

Padawan Learner
Thank you nicklebleu :-) indeed it is. Some days I struggle all day to get my small list of daily chores done. Other days I get them done in no time and then wonder 'what's next?'. This happened yesterday and I managed to sort out a pile of books that had been on my mind to do for some weeks. Then my parents came round so I had a lovely few hours with them.

P.S. I have only just grokked your username: Nick the blue. That makes much more sense than the 'something to do with Nickelback, possibly' username I had thought it to be :-[.

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
For context, I should mention that for the last twenty years or so I have lived a completely routine-less lifestyle due to mental health issues/not working. As a result, I have lacked the structure that the typical person builds their life around. Every day and every moment is the same as every other and I have struggled to do even the most basic tasks. I may have only taken baby steps recently but for me, this is a huge change. Instead of feeling totally overwhelmed by life and unable to cope, just doing a few things every day has made me feel like I can actually cope and handle this life business. I still have a very long way to go but I actually have hope again after a very long time without it. This thread played its part in that so thank you :hug2: .
Wow, congratulations! I'm very happy for you. And now that you have proof that you CAN do, things will probably get better and better. When YOU make the choices so that life doesn't overwhelm you, you are able not only to cope, but to understand that the choice is always yours. So, gogogo! It doesn't matter how long it takes, enjoy the process, be proud of yourself, and you'll see that you can do more and more with time.

If you are interested, I think these two books are quite good for incorporating ideas into new routines, and for enforcing the understanding that you decide what habits you create and how:

Making Habits, Breaking Habits (by Jeremy Dean)
The Power of Habit (by Charles Duhigg)

Top Bottom