What was that about?

Sorry for the loss of your brother, liam1310.

Regarding the bold part above, was your late brother referring to himself in the third person as he wrote? Or, was he writing to himself as if writing a letter to himself?

The particular part that caught my attention he referred to himself in third person. He did write in third person and first person at different times throughout the diaries.

I have had no paranormal experiences from which to draw opinions or advice. Something that might be a factor, though, is that the Cs indicated that as EMFs increase, so does the chance of portals opening which would allow non-earthly entities to come through. Cell phones, wifi, smart meters, cordless phones and other IoT (internet of things) devices all up the ante regarding EMF/electronic smog:
Consumer connected devices include smart TVs, smart speakers, toys, wearables and smart appliances. Smart meters, commercial security systems and smart city technologies -- such as those used to monitor traffic and weather conditions -- are examples of industrial and enterprise IoT devices.

Using drugs in addition could have created the perfect atmosphere for a nefarious presence to invade your brother's person. It's also possible the enitity was already present in the residence (haunted) and would have caused problems for whomever invaded "its" space? Just some thoughts that may or may not apply to your brother's specific situation.

Hi liam,

that sounds like an intense experience, and without further context, it’s truly impossible for me to try and provide any advice.

The reality of entities and disembodied beings is such that when one gets down to the technicalities it’s very difficult to escape the abstract-ness of it. So that’s an argument that can’t be had because the experience is very subjective.

But it doesn’t hurt to learn how those realities might influence ours, and what is truly within our power to do in order to hold on to some free will. Based on the limited reading I’ve done, it really comes down to our behavior, our habits, our diet and our mental and emotional hygiene. What do we align ourselves with? All these things inform our strengths and our weaknesses, and whether this disembodied reality exists or not, these weaknesses make us easy to manipulate, be it by life itself or disembodied entities.

I don’t know if you’re familiar with Jordan Peterson, but in several places he speaks of a very interesting concept of “God”, not as someone separate that exists beyond our grasp that decides our fate, but as the most important thing in our lives that decides our fate. Examining this idea in ourselves and seeing what we align ourselves with is another great way to understand what is important to us and wether this is a weakness or a strength.

Regarding your relationship with your brother and reading through his diary, again, that’s difficult to address, mourning takes many shapes.

And I’m truly sorry for your loss, but given the nature of experience you just shared, I’d only advice you to be careful about the depths of obsession, specially when the detective work you can do won’t get you a smoking gun.

my two humble cents.

I have had no paranormal experiences from which to draw opinions or advice. Something that might be a factor, though, is that the Cs indicated that as EMFs increase, so does the chance of portals opening which would allow non-earthly entities to come through. Cell phones, wifi, smart meters, cordless phones and other IoT (internet of things) devices all up the ante regarding EMF/electronic smog:
From a blog by Chuck Zukowski dated May 13, 2022, (and author of The 37th Parallel.)

EMF and the Paranormal
Intro:
IT IS NOT THE ONLY DEFINITION FOR GHOSTS!

If you’ve read some of my previous blogs, you’ll know that I talk about EMF quite a bit. EMF (electro-magnetic-field) levels is something UFO investigators have been monitoring for years in relation to UFO sightings. Decades ago, UFO investigators would use a compass, now it’s an EMF meter. Ghost investigators also use EMF meters as a detection device to determine if a spirit is nearby. Spirits give off low levels of EMF, and Alien devices will also give off levels of EMF in a residual form. If a witness experience’s a UFO event in or just outside their residence, then an EMF meter will be able to pick up residual EMF from technology the Aliens use. This residual EMF can be in the soil, embedded in the walls of a structure or a vehicle, and even a dead cow too! I’ve measured that, 100 microteslas from the head of a mutilated cow.

What is EMF?

EMF is an electric and magnetic field that is invisible areas of energy. Categorized by frequency in two groups, (non-ionizing) and (ionizing), the non-ionizing is generally harmless to humans whereas the ionizing can be quite harmful.

Non-ionizing examples: Microwave ovens, computers, WiFi networks, cell phones, Bluetooth devices, etc.

Ionizing examples: X-Rays, sunlight, gamma rays, alpha particles, beta particles, positrons, etc.

EMF_meter.jpg

When using an EMF meter, you have to be aware of your surroundings and be aware of everything that emits EMF which can interfere with your investigation. Running a ghost investigation or UFO investigation in an enclosed structure, you’ll need to sweep the entire structure first, taking note of anything within that structure that emits EMF. Mark everything down.

When running an investigation using EMF meters, all cell phones need to be turned off. Even if you put the phone on airplane mode, it’s still communicating with the cell towers. And do not use cell phone apps while running an investigation, the cell phone app is just software manipulating the technology of the phone for the app. The app itself cannot shield itself from the energy emitting from the phone, and your app may interfere with your EMF measurements.

Also from the same author:

Back
Top Bottom