What you think about June 26 2011

anart said:
Pashalis said:
Angele Merkel New Year speech for 2011; she talked about football and explicit about the Worldchampionship of the womans football:

Quote:
.... I in any case look farward to the opening game in Berlin...
(02:05) and a touch of a smile is seen in her face when she says it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdEfBv0IbAA

Pashalis - I think, at this point, you are obsessing. Perhaps it would be a good time to review the material here on the forum about the abuse of energy of the sex center?
are you refer to this thread http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4104.0 ?

Hi Pashalis,

this is a quote form ISOTM that deals with the abuse of the sex center.

"This is the 'abuse of sex.' It is necessary, further, to remember that the sex center works with 'hydrogen' 12. This means that it is stronger and quicker than all other centers. Sex, in fact, governs all other centers. The only thing in ordinary circumstances, that is, when man has neither consciousness nor will, that holds the sex center in submission is 'buffers.' 'Buffers' can entirely bring it to naught, that is, they can stop its normal manifestation. But they cannot destroy its energy. The energy remains and passes over to other centers, finding expression for itself through them; in other words, the other centers rob the sex center of the energy which it does not use itself. The energy of the sex center in the work of the thinking, emotional, and moving centers can be recognized by a particular 'taste,' by a particular fervor, by a vehemence which the nature of the affair concerned does not call for. The thinking center writes books, but in making use of the energy of the sex center it does not simply occupy itself with philosophy, science, or politics-it is always fighting something, disputing, criticizing, creating new subjective theories. The emotional center preaches Christianity, abstinence, asceticism, or the fear and horror of sin, hell, the torment of sinners, eternal fire, all this with the energy of the sex center. ... Or on the other hand it works up revolutions, robs, bums, kills, again with the same energy. The moving center occupies itself with sport, creates various records, climbs mountains, jumps, fences, wrestles, fights, and so on. In all these instances, that is, in the work of the thinking center as well as in the work of the emotional and the moving centers, when they work with the energy of the sex center, there is always one general characteristic and this is a certain particular vehemence and, together with it, the uselessness of the work in question. Neither the thinking nor the emotional nor the moving centers can ever create anything useful with the energy of the sex center. This is an example of the 'abuse of sex.'
"But this is only one aspect of it. Another aspect consists in the fact that, when the energy o f the sex center is plundered by the other centers and spent on useless work, it has nothing left for itself and has to steal the energy of other centers which is much lower and coarser than its own. And yet the sex center is very .important for the general activity, and particularly for the inner growth of the organism, because, working with 'hydrogen' 12, it can receive a very fine food of impressions, such as none of the ordinary centers can receive. The fine food of impressions is very important for the manufacture of the higher 'hydrogens.' But when the sex center works with energy that is not its own, that is, with the comparatively low 'hydrogens' 48 and 24, its impressions become much coarser and it ceases to play the role in the organism which it could play. At the same time union with, and the use of its energy by, the thinking center creates far too great an imagination on the subject of sex, and in addition a tendency to be satisfied with this imagination. Union with the emotional center creates sentimentality or, on the contrary, jealousy, cruelty. This is again a picture of the 'abuse of sex.'''

Maybe this is what Anart sees could be going on? I do not know because I have never tried to observe this in myself to begin with...

I agree with Anart that you are obsessing to an extent. What I find 'odd' is that tonosama answered your question about the 19 rifle shots. It appears entirely mundane. I expect you might respond something the effect 'thanks for giving me that information... I guess I was going off on a limb there". This is how it appears to me, that the 19 rifle shots really does not have much significance concerning a 'bombing'. But you ignored his comment and continue to post more 'evidence'.

Maybe there is some truth in what you are researching... so I'm interested in the least if you continue to do it, but you don't seems to be acknowledging other peoples input.

wetroof said:
What I find 'odd' is that tonosama answered your question about the 19 rifle shots. It appears entirely mundane. I expect you might respond something the effect 'thanks for giving me that information... I guess I was going off on a limb there". This is how it appears to me, that the 19 rifle shots really does not have much significance concerning a 'bombing'. But you ignored his comment and continue to post more 'evidence'.

Maybe there is some truth in what you are researching... so I'm interested in the least if you continue to do it, but you don't seems to be acknowledging other peoples input.

thanks wetroof
I simply overlooked the content of tonsoma's Post :shock:
I see it now after you mentioned it. a sign for me to look inside.
I'm a bit obsessed right now yes, because I want to know if there is something going on.
(or maybe I want to have proof for that these, and there fore I'm not that objectiv as I should be )

I think it is time for me to sit back and do EE

Wow.

I just looked at this thread for the first time.

Frankly, this looks like an object lesson in HAARP-induced population control. Is the whole of Berlin reacting like this? That's a helluva payoff for one web-page. —Keeping in mind that Fear is Food for the higher densities.

It seems that it would be inefficient at this point to have an actual terror event. Giving a population the time to erect emotional buffers many days in advance means that an actual 'shocking' event would be a lot less shocking; it would become a great deal more emotionally manageable. Less shock, less of that sudden rush of fear = less 4D food.

But if they inspire some internet wizards to pull together a bunch of pre-planted media images, (dead easy to do from 4D), and make it look hauntingly predictive, then you get a huge level of fear to feed on, and the population of such a huge economic/emotional lemon squeezer as Germany remains alive for further milking sessions. I can't imagine that vaporizing such a valuable flock in a flash would be as satisfying a meal. It might even be considered a deplorable act of mis-management among the 4D farming community.

The thing which might be learned from this is that even smart and capable people can be whammied when Fear and EM manipulation are turned up. Two of our German posters who are normally quite level-headed are suddenly behaving strangely?

Perhaps it's like chemical love; it's easy to give sensible advice to somebody who is smitten, but when you find yourself bitten by the love bug, it's much, much harder to remember your own advice and remain clear.

Sounds like it's time to pull out the anxiety-management tool kit we've all worked to develop. It's not easy, but there are some pretty good techniques to keep one's head clear while under this kind of attack.

Is the whole of Berlin reacting like this?

From the 26.06.2011 website

Benutzer : 174
Weblinks : 11
Seitenaufrufe : 65911

translation: members, reactions, weblinks, visitors.

You tube has more visitors: around 150.000. Of course there are other websites who carry the (dis)info. From these figures hardly to conclude though that the whole of Berlin (3 million inhabitants) is reacting like this.

From the mainstream media. On sunday the two most read tabloid papers in Berlin (compare then with the English SUN) ran first full page articles on the following:

Translated from German:
" Plane terror Attack on the Reichstag (German Parliament).Taliban plan stopped." (Berliner Kurier)
" Austrian Taliban planned to attack the Reichstag. (Berliner Zeitung)

In these articles the arrest of a Austrian male (25) converted to Islam is announced. He supposedly had been training for months on a flight simulator and planned to fly a passenger plane into the Reichstag. In the same article another male is mentioned who is from Berlin and is 26 years old. He would be member of the DTM (Deutschen Taliban Movement). This man was arrested end of May and according to the articles ´has no connection with the first man´ but had issued videos last year in where he threatened to attack symbolic targets in Germany. Both would have traveled recently to Pakistan to have contact with Taliban - Al Qaida.

Why now the arrest? Why mentioning the second man when there is no connection (who happened to be 26 years old)? Why this article now? These two papers are deep into the fear mongering and control of the population. Is this a case of counteracting the spread of the rumors around the 26? Nothing to worry Berlin, go back to sleep, your government is in control? Or is this just general fear mongering? I have no info wheather these papers ran fullpage articles before on threats to Berlin (due to the nature of their content, I can assume they did though).

I have never heard before of the DTM: Why do the Taliban have a German Branch?

On Monday the Berliner Zeitung ran a follow up article, again full page first page: ´He planned the Reichstag inferno´. The article gives more details about the person and his plans. He is the son of a Austrian - Iranian couple and was watched by secret service for months. To me this sound like a patsy who was arrested at a convenient time. In the article the Berlin guy is mentioned again. The fear factory is definitely working overhours.

Giving a population the time to erect emotional buffers many days in advance means that an actual 'shocking' event would be a lot less shocking; it would become a great deal more emotionally manageable. Less shock, less of that sudden rush of fear = less 4D food.

Could be. The Mainstream media on the other hand is doing its job to beef up the fear and the fact that their is nothing to worry about.

I can't imagine that vaporizing such a valuable flock in a flash would be as satisfying a meal. It might even be considered a deplorable act of mismanagement among the 4D farming community.

could be. It depends on the payoff for the rest of the world population. Sacrificing a nice lemon to squeeze the whole basket could be worth it.

Perhaps it's like chemical love; it's easy to give sensible advice to somebody who is smitten, but when you find yourself bitten by the love bug, it's much, much harder to remember your own advice and remain clear.

That is true. As stated I live in Berlin and it is not easy to remain objective. I can feel how I struggle with my fear. It is probably a hoax, but I cannot deny that it keeps coming back to haunt me. I follow the signs closely to see if there is any confirmation that it is a hoax, or that is something that might happen.

Sounds like it's time to pull out the anxiety-management tool kit we've all worked to develop. It's not easy, but there are some pretty good techniques to keep one's head clear while under this kind of attack.

I increased my EE.

I'm observing now quite awhile the forum of that website
_http://26-06-2011.de/forum
it's mainly in german language but there's also a english section.

Jeremy F Kreuz said:
Is the whole of Berlin reacting like this?

From the 26.06.2011 website

Benutzer : 174
Weblinks : 11
Seitenaufrufe : 65911

translation: members, reactions, weblinks, visitors.

You tube has more visitors: around 150.000. Of course there are other websites who carry the (dis)info. From these figures hardly to conclude though that the whole of Berlin (3 million inhabitants) is reacting like this.

So not nearly as great a reaction population-wide as I'd thought. The internet is a funny lens.

A different mechanism then, perhaps, than fear generation. Maybe more tuned to messing with the seers and seekers; making them look crazy in a Fake Moon Landing kind of way to the regular populace when the big day comes and goes without any event of significance.

I should also note that I found the predictive signs noted to be rather lame-duck imo. 9-11 had some curious signs which seemed more in tune with a universal subconscious, (like lottery numbers). Human-created media is an easy thing to manipulate. That army of "Aryan Psychic Projectors" would be usefully employed in such an endeavor.

That is true. As stated I live in Berlin and it is not easy to remain objective. I can feel how I struggle with my fear. It is probably a hoax, but I cannot deny that it keeps coming back to haunt me. I follow the signs closely to see if there is any confirmation that it is a hoax, or that is something that might happen.

I remember the Canadian federal elections worked to drive me around the bend and clear thinking became very difficult because my internal nationalistic programming was so active. It was a good opportunity for de-bugging, as it were, but not particularly fun.

I increased my EE.

Just as a friendly reminder to those who might need the encouragement: Don't forget good food, good sleep, good networking, and that cool technique of self-observing one's anxiety.

Prayers to you!

_http://26-06-2011.de/
it seems that the website is not accessible right now.

I'm sure this will fuel the speculations about the "why" and certainly the fear in those who know about the website

Pashalis said:
_http://26-06-2011.de/
it seems that the website is not accessible right now.

I'm sure this will fuel the speculations about the "why" and certainly the fear in those who know about the website

It seems that the website is under attack several days now. I was chating with someone (I don't know) and he meant that it it could be a DDoS
attack

Well, after my one post in this thread, I finally came back to see what was up and why it was still a topic of intense discussion. What stood out for ME was the following:

Pashalis said:
tonosama said:
Anart, what should I do next time?
If I have something like this?
I simply asked question: what you think about June 26, 2011
unfortunately it is in German, that's why I short explained the content.
I found also your first post good, because I think too, that is fear mongering.
I can't translate the whole website, but I tried to networking also with German readers, but they told me to bring things like this up here in the forum, so I did. I have only 2 hours a day for computer, so I try to read, listen, learn and participate, that's all. Ok so it was not attack, it was just reminder to bring things here more understandable for all, apologize!

tonosama you seems to be easily triggert to go into a very emotional state. that was also my impression when you sended me a PM through youtube (which you are refering to here I think) .it was not an attempt to network but more a attempt for self-affirmation.
after you sended me a question I gave you an answer but you simply ignored that. you were not really interested in a answer.
then you sended me the next PM were you told me that you found a block that portray Laura as a fraud (with no explanation from your part)
then I answered: "what exactly are you trying to tell me? and why don't you adress this in the forum instead of doing it behind the back of the others ?"
then again a Emotional answer came back where you told me: "alack that again.I don't have the time to translate all into english. what I was trying to communicate I did. if that was not undestood, then I'm sorry......".

your interactions seems to be very self centered. you are more interested in holding your few or believe . and you want confirmation instead of a real answer.
it seems that you are really not in control of you maschine. are you on the diet or doing the EE in regular basis?

Edit: spelling

Well, all I can say is: do you really expect me to want someone to continue to interact on a forum owned by me who spends time defaming me behind my back? (At the very least, spreading lies and defamation.) ????

As for the topic itself, by now we have learned this much: "The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures."

That suggests that this particular rumor may have been started for the express purpose of distracting attention from something or somewhere else. Something may indeed happen on the date in question, but not likely to be anything like what is being discussed. Notice I said MAY happen, the possibilities are about 70/30 in favor of nothing happening at all. The possibilities of something else happening somewhere else are about 50/50.

Laura said:
Well, after my one post in this thread, I finally came back to see what was up and why it was still a topic of intense discussion. What stood out for ME was the following:

Pashalis said:
tonosama said:
Anart, what should I do next time?
If I have something like this?
I simply asked question: what you think about June 26, 2011
unfortunately it is in German, that's why I short explained the content.
I found also your first post good, because I think too, that is fear mongering.
I can't translate the whole website, but I tried to networking also with German readers, but they told me to bring things like this up here in the forum, so I did. I have only 2 hours a day for computer, so I try to read, listen, learn and participate, that's all. Ok so it was not attack, it was just reminder to bring things here more understandable for all, apologize!

tonosama you seems to be easily triggert to go into a very emotional state. that was also my impression when you sended me a PM through youtube (which you are refering to here I think) .it was not an attempt to network but more a attempt for self-affirmation.
after you sended me a question I gave you an answer but you simply ignored that. you were not really interested in a answer.
then you sended me the next PM were you told me that you found a block that portray Laura as a fraud (with no explanation from your part)
then I answered: "what exactly are you trying to tell me? and why don't you adress this in the forum instead of doing it behind the back of the others ?"
then again a Emotional answer came back where you told me: "alack that again.I don't have the time to translate all into english. what I was trying to communicate I did. if that was not undestood, then I'm sorry......".

your interactions seems to be very self centered. you are more interested in holding your few or believe . and you want confirmation instead of a real answer.
it seems that you are really not in control of you maschine. are you on the diet or doing the EE in regular basis?

Edit: spelling

Well, all I can say is: do you really expect me to want someone to continue to interact on a forum owned by me who spends time defaming me behind my back? (At the very least, spreading lies and defamation.) ????

how can I understand this ? when he sended me those PM's I asked the forum what I should do (to bring it up here or not ?) but there was
no answer so I thought I leave it.

Edit:

Pashalis said:
WhiteBear said:
anart said:
My question would be why are you talking with him by messenger, when you know, having been on this forum for as long as you have, that this is not encouraged due to all the problems that inevitably result.

I am in a situation where someone who I was in previous contact with on FB is asking questions. I've referred him to the forum repeatedly, but I still get questions...some I feel I can answer, and I do. I don't want to cut this person off from all FB chat, because we talk about several things, only a few are covered on the forum, but given Anart's guidance above I'm not sure how to handle it.

I was contacted too. from a member of this forum. he asked me about something he posted here.
I think he was emotional aroused that nobody answered to his post. he contacted me through youtube PM.

he was asking what I think about this guy (from his post) and that he would like to introduce him to the forum .
I than answered that it wouldn't be the best idea to urge somebody to this forum.

then he answered that he don't think he would urge him he would just show it to him .
in the same post he than said:
"today while searching the net I've found a Blog that plot Laura as a fraud"
and included a link

then my answer was :"what exactly are you trying to tell me ? and why don't you adress this in the forum and make it behind the backs of the other
forum members ?"

his answer: "Oh that again. I don't have always the time to translate everything into english. what I tried to tell you I just said to you .
when this was not understood than I'm sorry. I understood, I'll respect your point in the future.Just wanted to talk to somebody in german.
here in ..... I'm pretty lonely, and with the worldview anyway."

that was the last conversation between us.

I ponder/ed what I should do ? (ask him to put our conversation into the forum , or I put it on the forum...?)

PS: off course the link showed not a single proof of that ridicules claim !!!!

Pashalis said:
how can I understand this ? when he sended me those PM's I asked the forum what I should do (to bring it up here or not ?) but there was

Where is the thread? Link? As you might suspect, there is a LOT of activity on this forum and neither I nor the moderators can keep up with absolutely everything.

Laura said:
Pashalis said:

Where is the thread? Link? As you might suspect, there is a LOT of activity on this forum and neither I nor the moderators can keep up with absolutely everything.

I Edit it on my last post

Pashalis said:
Laura said:

I Edit it on my last post

I see. It was buried in a thread about something else...

Back
Top Bottom