What's the "mechanism" behind an OP gaining soul potential?

Third_Density_Resident

Jedi Council Member
On another forum I was commenting about OPs, the Second Death, etc. And then I wondered, "How does an OP develop an individual soul?"

I know it's related to the Work, but the only way the Work can be feasible is if an OP somehow causes a "soul seed" to germinate, and they then have the opportunity to reincarnate to make that seedling grow further in future lifetimes. It would not, for example, make sense if an OP has one lifetime, and one lifetime only, to grow a complete soul. That would defeat the purpose of reincarnation.

So, with my reading, I have gathered the following three points (correct me if I'm wrong, please):

1. An OP does not possess an individual soul. When their body dies, their soul essence migrates to Fifth Density, and then converges with a greater soul essence. There is no possibility of the same "personality" ever reincarnating on Third Density.

2. A non-OP possesses an individual soul. When their body dies, their soul migrates to Fifth Density. If they still have lessons to be learned, they will reincarnate with the same individual soul on Third Density.

3. Some OPs have the ability to develop a soul potential. If this soul potential is not developed in a lifetime, however, that OP's soul essence will follow the fate described in Point 1. However, if such an OP does develop a soul potential within a lifetime, no matter how embryonic it may be, their fate will be that described in Point 2.

Now, Point 3 is the contentious one. As I stated at the beginning of this post, the way I see it is that there is simply no point in having reincarnation if it is not to continue to nurture a pre-existing soul or soul potential to a level of development such that reincarnation is no longer necessary. Indeed, there is no point in having OPs if some of them do not have the ability to develop a soul. After all, OPs are "portals" for 2nd Density life to enter 3rd Density life, implying that they have evolved from lower life-forms. Meaning that "true" 3rd Density beings are the ones who already possess individual souls, and were once OPs themselves. So it is always possible for an OP to become a true 3rd Density being if they can at least cause a soul-seed to grow within them at any stage in their short existence. The reason I have come to these conclusions is that one lifetime is far too short for a being to go from an OP to someone who has activated all their Higher Centres through the Work. Surely this must take many lifetimes?

The next question, which brings me to the the subject of this post, must be, "What is it that makes one OP more able to develop a soul than another one?" Is it all chance? Is it upbringing? Or is it genetic?

As I see it OPs can't develop a soul. May this clears the problem:

1.Like you said:
TDR said:
An OP does not possess an individual soul. When their body dies, their soul essence migrates to Fifth Density, and then converges with a greater soul essence. There is no possibility of the same "personality" ever reincarnating on Third Density.
2. A non-OP has the potential of developing a soul. This soul potential is not developed the same way for all humans and can disappear if not cultured.

3. If a non-OP does not develop this spark (of developing a soul) he will be like an OP and follow therefore Point 1. after his death.

See more here at the glossary.

I recall the following, although I have to reread to be sure.
The OP is lacking the higher centers of a souled being(not developed), but it has got the lower centers.

These missing higher centers can be mirrored from a souled being.
So the souled company of an OP, could have influence on the possibility of soul development.
Maybe this can lead to a soul spark "plug" / being ignited?

ArdVan, I read the glossary, and it seems to support, at least in part, what I have already gathered. But before I get to that, I would like to know what you think the purpose of an OP is? If an OP, by definition, does not and cannot ever develop soul potential or a soul, then why do they exist? Moreover, if an OP is the natural evolution from the animal kingdom to the kingdom of humans/humanoids, then why would this evolution simply stop at Third Density and not continue? Moreover, to suggest that you are either an OP or you aren't implies that non-OPs never existed in any Density below Third, ever (even long before the Fall). So where did non-OPs come from? Did they materialise out of nowhere like angels? And if, like you say, a soul can "disappear" if not cultured, then would it not make sense that a soul can also "appear" if it is cultured?

Birger said:
...the souled company of an OP, could have influence on the possibility of soul development.
Maybe this can lead to a soul spark "plug" / being ignited?
This makes sense, especially in light of the C's once commenting that many people's pets are "Third Density Candidates" because they have spent a lot of time in the company of Third Density beings, some of which will be souled, non-OPs. So this is also an indication that an OP, like an animal, also has the ability to evolve and develop into a higher existence.

Now, onto the Cassiopaean Glossary:

Cassiopaea Glossasry said:
Organic Portal

In Gnosis, Mouravieff introduces the concept of two races of humanity. These are respectively called adamic and preadamic man. The Cassiopaeans have given the term Organic Portal to refer to preadamic man.

The difference between adamic and preadamic man is that preadamic man does not have an individuated soul. In all other respects, preadamic man is indistinguishable from adamic man. Preadamics do not have the so-called higher centers. If one attributes soul qualities to preadamic man, one is seeing a reflection of another's soul in the preadamic and mistaking it for the individuated soul of the adamic man.

In the natural state of matters, the preadamic form would be an intermediate step between a species soul pool as exists in the animal kingdom and the fully individuated soul of an esoterically developed human. At the present time however, 4th density STS forces exploit preadamic man as a tool, often for derailing attempts at esoteric work.
And right here you have what seems to be the clearest indication that an OP, or a preadamic man, has the ability for esoteric work, supported also by the idea that preadamics are intermediate. The point of esoteric work is to develop the Higher Centres, meaning an OP has the ability to become a non-OP.

Continuing:
Preadamic man is native to the present third density Earth and is not subject to the Biblical Fall. In a sense, preadamics are even better suited to this world than adamics, who carry a longing to a dimly remembered Edenic state.
I guess this could be used as an explanation for why some people are simply OPs, and other simply aren't. However it does not mean that OPs can't evolve, nor does it prove that adamics weren't at some stage in their distant past, OPs also, long before the Fall time.

The remainder of the glossary text continues:
The gene pool of humanity is so mixed that adamics and preadamics can coexist in the same families and no outward test can be used for determining the nature of any one person. Even if one possessed an individuated soul in potential, one would be little different from a similar preadamic person until undertaking esoteric development.

Psychopaths are, according to the Cassiopaeans, 'malfunctioning preadamics.'
That a psychopath is a "malfunctioning" preadamic seems to suggest that they are OPs who will never be able to evolve or develop soul potential. How else could an OP malfunction, if not to defy the original purpose of an OP?

Third_Density_Resident said:
And right here you have what seems to be the clearest indication that an OP, or a preadamic man, has the ability for esoteric work, supported also by the idea that preadamics are intermediate. The point of esoteric work is to develop the Higher Centres, meaning an OP has the ability to become a non-OP.
This refers to the "esoteric work" of adamics. Remember what the C's said: when somebody beings to awaken, the control system will seek to insert even more units into their lives. Also, I don't think the work is to develop higher centres; the tradition says that they are functioning at full capacity already, it is the lower centres that are discordant. So you have to tune the lower to be receptive... and even that, I would say, is likely a calling from the deep inner-self which OP's lack.

My impression was that for the OPs, developing souls is a possibility at the end of the cycle, if it works out so that both groups move up a notch, so to speak. I don't think individual evolution is possible for them, at this time anyway.

Craig, yes you are right that in the glossary quote

...4th density STS forces exploit preadamic man as a tool, often for derailing attempts at esoteric work
it is referring to adamic man being derailed. I misread it, which just goes to show how easy it is to make mistakes. However, the fact that

the preadamic form would be an intermediate step between a species soul pool as exists in the animal kingdom and the fully individuated soul of an esoterically developed human
not to mention the C's comment about animals who become Third Density Candidates, suggests that OPs do have the ability to develop soul potential. "Intermediate" implies a process of evolution; evolution implies a process of spiritual advancement. And it also explains why psychopaths might be labelled as "malfunctioning preadamics". I cannot think of any other way an OP could malfunction other than to lack an ability to evolve; after all, OPs are supposed to be mechanical, and there is nothing to suggest that mechanicalness precludes some kind of evolution. Evolution can be encompassed by mechnicalness, just like some physical evolution of species is mechanical or mindless (with some mindful intervention here and there, no doubt).

(And, another possible reason that it is probably possible for an OP to become a non-OP is to maintain a balance in the Universe. What I am referring to here are those non-OP adamics who "de-cultivate" themselves to the point that they go backwards and lose their souls. This is balanced out by the OPs who gain souls.)

TDR,

It appears to me that our physical bodies are just a vessel to house 'soul essence' while learning our lessons during our evolution. The difference between a 2D physical body and that of a 3D physical body is very vast. Learning to use thumbs, eating with fork and knife!, walking up-right, etc., let alone how to live with 'humans', I would imagine takes some getting used to. It would make perfect sense to me that on a physical level, there would be a need for an adjustment period.

If part of our lessons in 3D include how to navigate our 3D reality, then the first steps, physically speaking would require learning how to exist in such a vastly different physical form. The introduction of an individuated soul (higher centers) at that point would be overwhelming.

Now an OP, as part of a group soul, as I see it, would not require reincarnation, as their soul essence is actually incarnated in multiple physical vessels simultaneously.
And that tiny portion of soul essence that is manifest in an OP physical vessel that happens to become well acclimated to 3D existence may represent that seed of the soul group that is ready to germinate/individuate. That seed can then be planted in a human physical vessel and carry that ability to individuate. It may require transplanting (reincarnation) to a different physical vessel as it grows, or the vessel deteriorates. But the Pot is the Pot, it is the seed that makes the difference.

It is the seed of an individuated soul that carries the ability to develop the higher centers. Not the physical vessel. It is the soul that matters not the body.

This is how I see it anyway. And after re-reading it it sounds very elementary.

TDR said:
Moreover, if an OP is the natural evolution from the animal kingdom to the kingdom of humans/humanoids, then why would this evolution simply stop at Third Density and not continue?
What makes you think that it does not continue after 3D? The C's have stated that 4D is a semi physical realm. Which indicates to me the continued evolution from the physical state back to the ethereal/pre fall state. With 3D OP being physical preparatory for receiving individual soul seed, 3D human individuated soul preparatory for 4D semi-physical/ethereal state, which I would think to be preparatory for a ethereal state.

Am I an OP or am I souled? I don't know, but I am drawn to find the answers to how do I grow a soul and what lessons do I need to learn to be prepared to graduate to 4D? (while aligning myself to STO frequency)

Cheers,

Laurie

Thanks for the reply, Laurie.

Laurie said:
It is the seed of an individuated soul that carries the ability to develop the higher centers. Not the physical vessel. It is the soul that matters not the body.
I've always been clear that a body is just a body and a soul is all that matters. When I say "OP" I am referring to both the organic part, i.e. the physical body, and the soul essence part that exists as part of a soul group.

But I see where you are coming from when you say that it takes a long time to become accustomed to 3D existence. So the purpose of OPs, like you say, is to get a particular soul group accustomed to 3D.

Now an OP, as part of a group soul, as I see it, would not require reincarnation, as their soul essence is actually incarnated in multiple physical vessels simultaneously.
And that tiny portion of soul essence that is manifest in an OP physical vessel that happens to become well acclimated to 3D existence may represent that seed of the soul group that is ready to germinate/individuate. That seed can then be planted in a human physical vessel and carry that ability to individuate. It may require transplanting (reincarnation) to a different physical vessel as it grows, or the vessel deteriorates.
Thankyou! Someone has finally addressed my original question, i.e. what are the "mechanics" behind soul individuation? And this answer makes sense, since it's consistent with the data that suggest a soul group can individuate. In previous posts I probably made things a little confusing by asking how an OP can individuate, when I actually meant, "How can the soul group behind an OP individuate?"

TDR said:
Moreover, if an OP is the natural evolution from the animal kingdom to the kingdom of humans/humanoids, then why would this evolution simply stop at Third Density and not continue?
What makes you think that it does not continue after 3D?
I don't think that an OP (soul group) doesn't continue evolution. I was arguing to the contrary, in fact, in response to another poster who gave me the impression that everything is stagnant if you happen to be an OP (soul group).

The C's have stated that 4D is a semi physical realm. Which indicates to me the continued evolution from the physical state back to the ethereal/pre fall state. With 3D OP being physical preparatory for receiving individual soul seed, 3D human individuated soul preparatory for 4D semi-physical/ethereal state, which I would think to be preparatory for a ethereal state.
And I agree with this precisely. Once again, it is consistent with the available data.

So, perhaps now I can revise my original three Points:

1. An OP does not possess an individual soul. When their body dies, their soul essence migrates to Fifth Density, and then converges with a greater soul group. There is no possibility of the same "personality" ever reincarnating on Third Density.

2. A non-OP possesses an individual soul. When their body dies, their soul migrates to Fifth Density. If they still have lessons to be learned, they will reincarnate with the same individual soul on Third Density.

3a. Some soul groups have formed a single tiny seed which exists in a single OP. If this tiny seed is not nurtured within a lifetime, however, that seed will die. The OP in this case will follow the fate as described in Point 1.

3b. If an OP possesses a single tiny seed which is nurtured within a lifetime, then no matter how small the seedling may be at the conclusion of that lifetime, it will migrate to Fifth Density, followed by a reincarnation as an individuated soul on Third Density. This individuated soul will thereafter follow the fate as described in Point 2.

At any time, however, an individuated soul can regress and eventually dissolve back into a group soul if it is not continually nurtured.

I would like to know what you think the purpose of an OP is? If an OP, by definition, does not and cannot ever develop soul potential or a soul, then why do they exist?
Why does this world exist? Why are there apples and trees? Lions and sheep? It just the way it is. It's natural.

The word evolve or evolution we talk here is related to the "long cycle" and not the official evolution theory. So the "natural evolution" happens at the end and beginning of a long cycle. In the glossary it's about the "4th Way evolution". The Christian bible talks of this as "the last judgement".

So the evolution doesn't stop at 3D. For humans with souls they may go up to 4D if they have learned all 3D lessons.

Moreover, to suggest that you are either an OP or you aren't implies that non-OPs never existed in any Density below Third, ever (even long before the Fall). So where did non-OPs come from? Did they materialise out of nowhere like angels?
Why do non-OP have to come from somewhere. It's natural as the OPs are. They are born by a woman. It's like blue eyes or brown hair. It's just as it is in 3D density. Compared with 2D it's one level higher and nearer to the creative source.

And if, like you say, a soul can "disappear" if not cultured, then would it not make sense that a soul can also "appear" if it is cultured?
If I understand you right, you wanna say, why can't suddenly a soul appear in a OP, if it can disappear in a non-OP.
IMO it's like a fire. You have to nurture it, otherwise it will go out and if it's gone it's gone. So as a OP is born without this fire, he can't create it. EDIT: He doesn't even want to create it, because he doesn't miss it. He even thinks a soul is nonsense.
Another way to think of it is, the soul is like a house. You can destroy this house, but you can never build the same house again, it would be another house. And it very easy to destroy but needs much more to create something new.

3b. If an OP possesses a single tiny seed which is nurtured within a lifetime, then no matter how small the seedling may be at the conclusion of that lifetime, it will migrate to Fifth Density, followed by a reincarnation as an individuated soul on Third Density. This individuated soul will thereafter follow the fate as described in Point 2.
If it has "a tiny seed" then it is a non-OP. It really easy: OPs don't have soul potential, point. And OPs are part of the 3D world. It's only then when the long cycle repeats that the "pre-adamics and failed adamics" have a new chance.

As far as I can tell we are all OPs, we can all be vectors of the general law to provide 'food for the moon' as G calls it. However only aprox 50% of the population (all OPs at present) have the possibilty to grow a soul, to connect to their higher centres through the 'WORK', to become outside of the programing of the general law. The other 50% continue as OPs until the next grand cycle completes (C's suggest 309,000 years).

Mauravief in Gnosis refers to the two races, adamic and pre-adamic, when refering to the above. This concept is also refered to in 'Genesis' where, talking about creation, refers to creating man from the dust of the earth on the 6th day (pre adamic man) and again creating man on the 8th day, into which the 'creator' (ray of creation to depersonalise it) breathed the breath of life and man became a living soul. Well I don't want wax biblical here so I just added this bit for interest.

There was a mention by the C's that originally pre adamic man acted as a 'bridge' by which higher order animals could make the shift to 'human' preadamic (OP) within the group soul of the 50% without individual soul potential. Again from my limited understanding I think the hypothesis is that this only takes place at the end of the grand cycle, same time as it becomes possible that pre-adamic man who has made sufficient progress in higher order thinking, can move to adamic 'status' and aquire the 'possibility' to grow an individual soul.

It seems to me that it is far less important to have any idea of whether or not we are adamic or preadamic, than it is to work to become less of an instrument of the general law. OSIT.

cathryn said:
As far as I can tell we are all OPs, we can all be vectors of the general law to provide 'food for the moon' as G calls it.
As far as I can tell, we are all STS and being an OP relates more to awareness, than any form of 'orientation'. I think confusing the idea of 'OP-ness' with 'STS-ness' is an incorrect, but very common thing to do. In fact, its a very STS thing to do and therefore not surprising.

cathryn said:
However only aprox 50% of the population (all OPs at present) have the possibilty to grow a soul, to connect to their higher centres through the 'WORK', to become outside of the programing of the general law. The other 50% continue as OPs until the next grand cycle completes (C's suggest 309,000 years).
I'm not sure what period of time represents this type of 'cycle', but if an OP wishes to become a non-OP, I'm begining to think it has something to do with their free will. i.e does the OP want to develop higher centers and get turned into an individuated 'battery' for 4th Density STS, and do they want to do it here. 4th Density STS have a pretty good set up here and I beleive that they've been here 'running the show' for about 309000 years.

cathryn said:
There was a mention by the C's that originally pre adamic man acted as a 'bridge' by which higher order animals could make the shift to 'human' preadamic (OP) within the group soul of the 50% without individual soul potential. Again from my limited understanding I think the hypothesis is that this only takes place at the end of the grand cycle, same time as it becomes possible that pre-adamic man who has made sufficient progress in higher order thinking, can move to adamic 'status' and aquire the 'possibility' to grow an individual soul.

It seems to me that it is far less important to have any idea of whether or not we are adamic or preadamic, than it is to work to become less of an instrument of the general law. OSIT.
I agree, the focus should be on how to become more STO, not stay as 'food for the moon' or human batteries for 4th D STS. The OPs, at some stage probably get presented with a choice, do they wish to become individuated or not, I'm just not sure how many lifetimes it takes to do that - but it probably takes more than one. The sad thing is, the environment that they are given to do it in, is pretty hard and often quite hostile.

Ruth said:
As far as I can tell, we are all STS and being an OP relates more to awareness, than any form of 'orientation'.
I think I see your point and I agree – that a non-OP can have a higher STS frequency than an OP – but I don’t think the separation of awareness and orientation is valid. To my understanding, the state of being of an individual does determine their awareness; it all depends on the level of development and capacity of the lower centres. Every soul has a limit to what it is conscious of, but with the higher centres to be potentially seated for a non-OP (which can be perceived in "quieter" and deeper moments throughout a lifetime) means a potential for a higher awareness. Only "esoteric work" - that is a change in orientation - allows these higher impressions to be received.

Ruth said:
I think confusing the idea of 'OP-ness' with 'STS-ness' is an incorrect, but very common thing to do. In fact, its a very STS thing to do and therefore not surprising.
It occurs to me that, if OPs don't have the higher centres, do they have a choice at all? If not, then the idea of OP-ness is by default, STS-ness -- calling a spade a spade -- whereas with a non-OP it's not so simple; they have a completely opposite mode of being available to them.

Ruth said:
I'm not sure what period of time represents this type of 'cycle', but if an OP wishes to become a non-OP, I'm begining to think it has something to do with their free will. i.e does the OP want to develop higher centers and get turned into an individuated 'battery' for 4th Density STS, and do they want to do it here.
I wouldn't imagine the "wish" would ever be formulated by an OP while they're in physical existence. That seems more like what occurs to an adamic in his Fallen state. The two races are only effectively the same remember. A saying from alchemy comes to mind here: to make more gold, you have to have some gold to begin with. Can an OP wish to become a non-OP? Another saying: the lower cannot comprehend the higher. This doesn't quite fit the situation with non-OPs striving to seat the higher centres, because as the tradition says (and speaking somewhat from experience): there lies within the adamic-man a faint remembrance of a higher state of being; he may even notice those evanescent moments where he finds himself at the third-state of consciousness. If an OP doesn't have this very dim awareness, how can they strive for it? Wouldn’t they be completely satisfied with themselves as they are? The progression to step it up a notch, probably occurs at higher levels than in the waking-consciousnes of a living OP.

Just some thoughts.

ArdVan said:
I would like to know what you think the purpose of an OP is? If an OP, by definition, does not and cannot ever develop soul potential or a soul, then why do they exist?
Why does this world exist? Why are there apples and trees? Lions and sheep? It just the way it is. It's natural.
It may be that this is "just the way the world is", but that doesn't preclude purpose. Trees and plants function as absorbers of carbon dioxide, as producers of oxygen, as necessary in preventing erosion, etc. -- all things fundamental for life to exist on this planet the way it does. So, likewise, an OP must serve some purpose. Moreover, trees and animals do evolve physically. Everything is evolving in one way or another. Indeed some things are "devolving" as well, possibly an equal amount as those evolving. And, like the physical world, the world of spirit is also evolving/devolving. OPs have spiritual essence behind them; there is no law that prevents this essence from evolving, unless they are the only exception in All That Is.

The word evolve or evolution we talk here is related to the "long cycle" and not the official evolution theory. So the "natural evolution" happens at the end and beginning of a long cycle. In the glossary it's about the "4th Way evolution". The Christian bible talks of this as "the last judgement".
I wasn't referring to official evolutionary theory. I was referring to some spirit essences which no longer appear in animal form, but begin appearing in humanoid form (i.e. OP essences). And I was arguing that if such "transubstantiation" can occur from 2D to 3D OP, then why can't a similar evolution occur from 3D OP to 3D non-OP? In any case, you've agreed with me that such evolution can occur, it's just a matter of timing.

Moreover, to suggest that you are either an OP or you aren't implies that non-OPs never existed in any Density below Third, ever (even long before the Fall). So where did non-OPs come from? Did they materialise out of nowhere like angels?
Why do non-OP have to come from somewhere. It's natural as the OPs are. They are born by a woman. It's like blue eyes or brown hair. It's just as it is in 3D density. Compared with 2D it's one level higher and nearer to the creative source.
Non-OPs are not born by a woman, for that is only their physical body; their body is not them. Non-OPs have a soul which existed previous to their current incarnation. "Why do non-OPs have to come from somewhere?" Because, as you've already stated yourself, things evolve. Evolution implies advancement, which in turn implies a previous, less advanced state.

And if, like you say, a soul can "disappear" if not cultured, then would it not make sense that a soul can also "appear" if it is cultured?
If I understand you right, you wanna say, why can't suddenly a soul appear in a OP, if it can disappear in a non-OP.
IMO it's like a fire. You have to nurture it, otherwise it will go out and if it's gone it's gone. So as a OP is born without this fire, he can't create it. EDIT: He doesn't even want to create it, because he doesn't miss it. He even thinks a soul is nonsense.
Another way to think of it is, the soul is like a house. You can destroy this house, but you can never build the same house again, it would be another house. And it very easy to destroy but needs much more to create something new.
Unfortunately in this analogy you neglect one crucial factor: who starts the fire? Fires don't start themselves. And what could prevent a specific type of OP from bringing together those necessary elements to create this fire? (And you seem to allow for the ability of a new house to be built, but not, for some odd reason, a new fire to be created.) I'm not saying that this "fire-creation" is conscious to begin with. Just as I suggested in another post, not all evolution is conscious in the beginning. It begins mechanically, just like some physical evolution in our physical world. But a threshold is reached, in which conscious evolution is possible. A 3D example is the way humans invented the wheel. Perhaps it was accidental (unconscious), but whatever the case, once it was invented, a very much conscious evolution began into creating transport. A simple cart, for example, was conceived first; it was not discovered by accident.

ArdVan said:
EDIT: He doesn't even want to create it, because he doesn't miss it. He even thinks a soul is nonsense.
I'll grant you that the majority of OPs don't want to create anything within themselves. But you cannot say that they all are like this. And, like I said above, it might be a mechanical thing brought about, say, by someone wanting to have a less materialistic lifestyle. An OP may make various choices in life, but is unaware these choices are bringing them closer to fire-creation.

As for OPs thinking a soul is nonsense, well I'm afraid the data doesn't support this. If 50% of the population are OPs, then how do you explain the statistic that in the UK, a BBC survey found that only 39% do not believe in a higher power or God? This figure is much lower in other countries. Now, you may say that the survey didn't ask about the soul, but you'd be hard pressed to find many people who believe in God but not the soul.

So the conclusion from this is that there are many OPs walking around who believe in the soul. Believing in the soul (individuated, as most people think) doesn't mean you've got one.

If it has "a tiny seed" then it is a non-OP. It really easy: OPs don't have soul potential, point. And OPs are part of the 3D world. It's only then when the long cycle repeats that the "pre-adamics and failed adamics" have a new chance.
"If it has a "tiny seed", then it is not an OP."

Precisely. This is the point of one of my main arguments -- that an OP can evolve to have a tiny seed at which point it is no longer an OP. And this is why, in Point 3b, that I said its fate would become that of Point 2, i.e. a non-OP.

"It's really easy: OPs don't have soul potential, point."

Not easy at all. Apart from the fact that you've just contradicted yourself by saying OPs have no soul potential but then you concede that at the end of the Long Wave Cycle it is possible, the length of this thread has demonstrated perfectly how not easy the whole issue is.

"And OPs are part of the 3D world."

And so are non-OPs, for a time.

Maybe it is like this:
There are 7 distinct levels comprising the "outer octave" of existance (the seven densities)- do re mi fa sol la ti. Within these 7 densities are an infinite (maybe finite) regression of inner octaves. Inorganic matter is the first inner octave between the interval between do and re. Through mechanical evolution inorganic matter becomes microbial life and then plant life until finally they reach the complexity of a simple animal. The same would happen between re and mi- an op might represent the half way point between this interval. The upper half of the interval re-mi might start out with an easily distinguishable op (psychopath?) and end with a very good imposter. Eventually an op would become an adamic- but only through mechanical evolution. Third density is the starting point for conscious evolution. If by "long cycle" you mean the wave- I think this just speeds up evolution which can occur independently from it.

Back
Top Bottom