What's the "mechanism" behind an OP gaining soul potential?

Re: What's the \

gdpetti said:
IMO, it would seem that OP/PreAdamic or Adamic, the same process of seeking the light is at work... it never goes backwards, just shunts to the side.

Actually, if the Universe is in balance, then there are those who do 'go backwards', as it were - or, more accurately, toward entropy as opposed to toward creativity/creation.

gdpetti said:
The process is said to be automatic..

Said by whom? If it is automatic, then it is mechanical, which means it 'IS' not at all; no consciousness, no 'Being' at all.

dgpetti said:
as all form is made of thought or consciousness, so the only issue is the nature of the environment in which the 'seed' is planted... is it fertile? is the weather good for growth? the sunlight? etc. All beginnings seek their ends to close the circle... and vice versa... as that analogy of existence being like a slide projector tray. All a game limited by perception as our singular lifetime as one slide seems like a movie to us... a film playing in the projector illuminated by that urge that created it all in the first place. All cells of the creation/Creator seek completion... some are ahead, some behind.. but eventually all return home.

Where does active mentation come into play in this rather mechanical scenario you are describing? Certainly on a certain level (far above 3D earth) it could be an accurate metaphor, but what use is such a metaphor for those striving to become conscious and real in order to move toward Creativity and away from Entropy. The way you are putting it sounds rather Newagey - love and light and all is well, just sit back and 'grow' in your 'fertile soil', but perhaps I'm misunderstanding you.

gd said:
Didn't the C's say that OP's/Pre-Adamics have little chance of evolving in this 3dSTS environment due to 4dSTS siphoning off of their potential, same as Adamics? Not much chance on a seed growing if it's never allowed to see the sun, though 2d pets are evolving in their close relationship with 3d entities. Perhaps more in Adamics than non-Adamics, but can we really tell the difference? Pre-Adamics operate on a random generated experiential program, much as early Adamics are said to do.. until enough bias is generated and chosen in terms of preference... choice. Existence being an unconscious process towards the light until each cell wakes up on its own and learns its own way in the world... a world of experience shortened in a short wave cycle, but intensified by 100x as well, that Ra source said, as the veil comes down hiding the Truth but making its hidden presence in our hearts that much more intense, but only after we start to awaken.. usually through pain, affecting the DNA etc.. in Adamics or PreAdamics, the former just further ahead in this game than the latter. PreAdamics seem much like the creation of Grays by 4dSTS.. a means of extending themselves further into this environment to better control its occupants/tenants/us. They grow both by the dozens or hundreds it is said and similiar to the Matrix image gave the viewer. But without the individuated soul unit transforming the essentially 2d body, the potential energy level generated for their feasting is rather low. David Hawkins and his chart of emotional levels based in consciousness implied that negative energy is exponentially lower than positive energy. And he mentioned that animals are generally positive, which is why the Ra/Quo sources said they are better in tune with the Creator etc... as they have yet to separate into individuated units of consciousness.. so no veil in the terms we recognize it... 3d seems the nexus point in the circle or torus between unity and separation and the basis of duality in form as we perceive it. So, perhaps the OP's/PreAdamics have no need for evolution as it is a natural process taking place within them as they simply exist. 3d seems that transition point between Being and Doing... a hurdle to cross as consciousness runs around the field of form... where the illusion of time etc come out to play after the test of subjective desire enters the picture.. with the cell of consciousness finding individuality and separation from its parent self... like a orphan child then lost in the big city... the emotions intensify, the pain potentially jumps up an exponential level, and the Adamic is born... able to experience both negativity and positivity that the OP/PreAdamic cannot.. but by imitation... and though imitation might simulate the real thing, it isn't and never can be... but the intent to be more than it is presents the lessons to the group soul same as the individual soul.. only different lessons for different levels of awareness. Both though, have to 'awaken', whether it's an initial awakening or a subsequent one, the feeling must feel rather the same.. only the potential is different. The PreAdamic awakens to the itself for the first time like a small child learning to crawl and later walk.. whereas the Adamic feels the self already within enclosed within a shell of limitation that like an eggshell needs to be broken to release the energy within... the knowledge within.

This section is basically 'word salad' - in other words, lots of words, very little content - high noise to signal ratio. Could you perhaps rephrase your point and make it more clear and concise?

gd said:
It seems to me that the problem the OP/PreAdamics have is the Adamics... who have yet to awaken and lead them as children into the 'promised land' of an STO environment better suited for their growth.
Taking anyone by the hand is abridging Free Will, as is determining the needs of another. Again, you seem to be twisting concepts and making rather large leaps of assumption - at least to my understanding.

gdpetti said:
Didn't the C's say that OP's/Pre-Adamics have little chance of evolving in this 3dSTS environment due to 4dSTS siphoning off of their potential, same as Adamics? Not much chance on a seed growing if it's never allowed to see the sun, though 2d pets are evolving in their close relationship with 3d entities. Perhaps more in Adamics than non-Adamics, but can we really tell the difference? Pre-Adamics operate on a random generated experiential program, much as early Adamics are said to do.. until enough bias is generated and chosen in terms of preference... choice. Existence being an unconscious process towards the light until each cell wakes up on its own and learns its own way in the world... a world of experience shortened in a short wave cycle, but intensified by 100x as well, that Ra source said, as the veil comes down hiding the Truth but making its hidden presence in our hearts that much more intense, but only after we start to awaken.. usually through pain, affecting the DNA etc.. in Adamics or PreAdamics, the former just further ahead in this game than the latter. PreAdamics seem much like the creation of Grays by 4dSTS.. a means of extending themselves further into this environment to better control its occupants/tenants/us. They grow both by the dozens or hundreds it is said and similiar to the Matrix image gave the viewer. But without the individuated soul unit transforming the essentially 2d body, the potential energy level generated for their feasting is rather low. David Hawkins and his chart of emotional levels based in consciousness implied that negative energy is exponentially lower than positive energy. And he mentioned that animals are generally positive, which is why the Ra/Quo sources said they are better in tune with the Creator etc... as they have yet to separate into individuated units of consciousness.. so no veil in the terms we recognize it... 3d seems the nexus point in the circle or torus between unity and separation and the basis of duality in form as we perceive it. So, perhaps the OP's/PreAdamics have no need for evolution as it is a natural process taking place within them as they simply exist. 3d seems that transition point between Being and Doing... a hurdle to cross as consciousness runs around the field of form... where the illusion of time etc come out to play after the test of subjective desire enters the picture.. with the cell of consciousness finding individuality and separation from its parent self... like a orphan child then lost in the big city... the emotions intensify, the pain potentially jumps up an exponential level, and the Adamic is born... able to experience both negativity and positivity that the OP/PreAdamic cannot.. but by imitation... and though imitation might simulate the real thing, it isn't and never can be... but the intent to be more than it is presents the lessons to the group soul same as the individual soul.. only different lessons for different levels of awareness. Both though, have to 'awaken', whether it's an initial awakening or a subsequent one, the feeling must feel rather the same.. only the potential is different. The PreAdamic awakens to the itself for the first time like a small child learning to crawl and later walk.. whereas the Adamic feels the self already within enclosed within a shell of limitation that like an eggshell needs to be broken to release the energy within... the knowledge within.

WHAT THE? :scared:

This paragraph is like a dog sniffing the most interesting things it finds on a walk.

3D Resident said:
Why not base the discussion on data and always look for the data first?
My sentiments entirely (see above), "[a]nd so, let me repeat: who wants to believe -- let them believe. But I do not want to believe, I want to know." Having quoted that, which defines me perfectly, I have actually planned on looking at the evidence I've just mentioned from the OP/non-OP framework, to see what I uncover. I already have encountered some "paranormal" evidence that is highly suggestive that OPs do indeed have a "second death". I hope to present it at some future time.

Uhhmmm I know this topic is kinda old but I am kinda interested to see your evidence, when are you going to present them???

Back
Top Bottom