What's the weather where you are?

Since yesterday, very cold and with a snow in Macedonia. Temperature is around -6 during the day and -10 at night. It is constantly snowing so there is about 30 cm of snow.
Forecasts say that it will snow next few days and then it will be clear but the temperatures will go even lower.

At the end of this week, there is a possibility that the temperatures will go up and snow will be replaced with rain. No signs that winter is going to end soon here.

En France, sur la Côte d'Azur, il y avait 5° ce matin sur mon balcon des flocons de neige sont annoncés par la météo sur Nice...
Ma petite soeur, à Cannes me disait ce matin voir des petits flocons de neige... Chez moi, je n'en ai pas...

In France, on the Côte d' Azur, there were 5° this morning on my balcony snowflakes are announced by the weather forecast on Nice...
My little sister in Cannes told me this morning to see little snowflakes... At home, I don't have any...

En France sur la Côte d'Azur, comme annoncé hier, il a bien neigé sans discontinuer pendant 6 h à partir de 10 h, petits, moyens et gros flocons, tant et si bien que ce matin la neige est encore présente sur les toits du vieux village et le mont Vence est aussi bien enneigé...
Ce matin il y avait 2° à 7 h, sur mon balcon mais la neige n'a pas tenue sur le mobilier de mon balcon ni sur les trottoirs de mon immeuble, un rayon de soleil apparaît...

In France on the Côte d' Azur, as announced yesterday, it snowed non-stop for 6 hours from 10 am, small, medium and large snowflakes, so much so that this morning the snow is still present on the rooftops of the old village and Mount Vence is snowy as well?
This morning there was 2° to 7 am, on my balcony but the snow did not hold on the furniture of my balcony nor on the sidewalks of my building, a ray of sunshine appears...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Here in California we are getting another storm with cold front, it is getting really chilly late at night (36-42) and in the morning, high low 60s.

The Netherlands gets its fair share of the current cold wave.

Today was the coldest 28th of February on record with below zero temps all day (minus 1 to minus 4 Celsius) aggravated by a severe windchill factor to an ambient minus 10 to minus 15 Celsius in some places.

For the night severe frost is expected up to below minus 10 Celsius in the Eastern part of the country while the wind is set to grow stronger. Thus even more windchill.

Tomorrow will be only slightly milder (zero to minus 3) and the wind will stay strong (4 - 7 Beaufort).

Ice skaters were endangered by unreliable patches of too thin ice and one man (75 yo) died after drowning in an ice hole.

Sources:

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2018/02/wednesday-is-the-coldest-day-of-winter-and-coldest-feb-28-on-record/
http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2018/02/man-75-dies-after-falling-through-the-ice-while-out-skating/

It's snowing in London for the first time in years! :wow: The temperature today was -2 to -4 Celsius (28-24 F) It looks very pretty but unfortunately getting to and from work is a challenge due to train delays. This also includes the underground. According to the weather forecast temperatures are due to return to 7-8 C (44-46 F) by Monday next week.

Snow in Rome and Naples here in Italy. Today has been the coldest day with a -13°C in the lower valleys of central Apennines, and fortunately it was a 'one day only' freezing day. Temperatures on the rise from tomorrow and on...?
Not so surprisingly though, in 2017, same period but no snow, one night the temp hit -12°C and my boiler just froze! This year I gave it a coat and all was fine.

It snowed here a bit yesterday (SW France) and was cold all day - around freezing. During the night, it warmed up a little and is 8C right now, but cloudy and breezy.

Crazy weather indeed!!!

En France sur la Côte d'Azur, hier le 28/02 une nouvelle tempête de neige a duré plusieurs heures, et celle-ci est testé sur les toits du vieux village, mon mobilier de jardin, mes plantes et le sol de mon balcon ainsi que sur les trottoirs d'où je vis... J'ai quand même sorti mes 2 petits Yorks en me tenant aux murs et pas longtemps pour ne pas risquer de tomber souffrant d'une ostéoporose très grave ayant déjà entraîne deux fractures de ma colonne vertébrale suite à deux chutes... Maintenant il pleut...

In France on the Côte d' Azur, yesterday 28/02 a new snowstorm lasted several hours, and this one is tested on the roofs of the old village, my garden furniture, my plants and the floor of my balcony as well as on the sidewalks where I live... I still took out my 2 little Yorks while holding on to the walls and not long so as not to risk to fall suffering from a very serious osteoporosis having already caused two fractures of my spine after two falls... Now it is raining....

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Very cold this morning in Macedonia. The temperature was about -7C and it was at 08:00 am. Probably -10 during the night.
After 3 days of snowing the forecasts are that from today evening the temperatures will go around 0 C and maybe little above during the day in the next few days.

It is March and the weather is like in the middle in the winter. In March we always had temperatures around 10-12C and no new snowfall.Every year the weather it is getting weirder.

Attachments

• 20180227_172205.jpg
    20180227_172205.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 66
In Augsburg, southern Germany (Bavaria), it is about -10°C, today the sky is all white and I think the sun will make its way through the clouds in about an hour or less. The air is very dry and so the temperature doesn't seem to emphasize the coldness, but more the cleanness of the air. Yesterday there was bright sunshine, which brought immediate happy mood when stepping outside. And so it didn't really seem that cold, more refreshing. But that is just me, in my hometown people traditionally complain about the weather no matter how it is... ;)

Today we had some snowing in Split, Dalmatia for couple of hours - around noon which turned to rain - what a relief. But this occurrence will be so precarious in Upper Croatia due to freezing temperatures over there...

In NE Indiana, Southern Michigan, USA, we've had a taste of Spring with temps of 12-15 C. And rain, lots of rain. Flooding has been extensive, with some towns totally under water. The main road I usually travel to reach the express way has been flooded out for over a week now. It is raining again today, so no chance for the road to open up any time soon!

Colder air is suppose to move in today, with the rain turning to snow, but it is not suppose to last. Thank goodness. I'm ready for Spring to stay!

Back
Top Bottom