What's your goal?

ark said:
Now, if you can use your imagination, just try, imagine that you woke up. What would you do then?
I would start asking questions.
Starting with, "What just happened?"

Al Today said:
ark said:
Now, if you can use your imagination, just try, imagine that you woke up. What would you do then?
I would start asking questions.
Starting with, "What just happened?"
That's pretty much the very first question when any of us "wakes" up (I think).

To understand how I don't understand by constantly expanding the boundaries of the non understanding.

ark said:
Scream like a little girl at the horror - and then start working to find others who are awake so we could get the heck out of this nightmare! Until we could, I would hopefully try to help others who were stirring in their sleep to awaken as well, if they so chose.

learning...

As to Ark's question what if you woke up. In order to do that you would have to have an awareness of that reality, reacting to that awareness, adapting to the structure of it. Interactive 3d reality is a training ground. If it is a terror to wake up, to awaken, must be prepared for that terror. Experiencing the reaction is different from having an idea of it from hearing or reading about it. Polarity is as important as energy level, or STS/STO when changing from 3d to 4d. The eyes relay the information but the brain sees. What you are aware of is how awake you are.

horse said:
learning...
And there you have it folks, straight from the horse's mouth. :P

My goal is to learn, and to help others do the same. But a goal is not a direction, and I should never confuse the two. A goal is a "direction potential" at best - it only becomes a direction when I objectively start moving towards it with objective actions and objective results of those actions. Almost everyone I ask if they're interested in the truth will say "of course, who isn't?". But yet they are all going in all different directions which certainly cannot all be true. I too have the goal of finding truth, which makes me no different than anybody else, and therefore this is logically not enough. I am forced to add to this goal - to learn how to seek truth and how to tell if I'm truly moving towards my goal of truth, and adjust as necessary. And none of it would have any purpose if it wasn't for everyone and everything else. In other words, not only can I not do this alone, I wouldn't want to.

So my expanded set of goals is:
1) To learn how to seek objective reality and refine/change previous method as necessary.
2) To apply what I learned.
3) To verify if application was successful, and repeat 1-2-3.

"Helping others do the same" becomes, in my view, an inseparable part of those 3 steps because nobody can do it alone anyway. Besides, even if you could, that would be extremely boring, take forever, and I'd see no point in it.

And most importantly, the sooner we can do this, the sooner we can see Anart scream like a little girl. I think that alone is motivation enough to wake up! :) Hmm... on the other hand, I might scream like a little girl too. Or maybe not scream, maybe more of a whelp or a squeak or something, but definitely all girly like. Now I know why Anart is screaming in horror, and why I'm squeaking, and why you might even see Ark cry like a girl. When we all wake up we will finally realise the horrible truth - the best part of waking up really IS Folgers in your cup! :O

I was about to write a post as #2 but when I thought about it I could not write a good/truthful answer(not wishful thinking), but after reading all the replys I think I have a answer now.

I am really not doing all that I could be doing, I watch TV-series and play videogames and yet I do think that that is just a big waste of time. I have access to internet and books but dont use it as much as I could.
Besides the goal of reading all of Lauras books, Gurdjieff and the likes, finishing my education and then join the QFS, I think my goal is to develop discipline.
Also develop my feelings.

I really like Johnno´s answer, if I can make a life-goal it would be something like this too..

Johnno said:
1 Stay alive
2 Objectively improve and become consciously aware.
3 Know....... or even better UNDERSTAND the world, past, present and future.
4 Pay for my existence........ (through conscious labour and intentionally suffering?)
5 Teach
+And finding a way to become STO and then finishing 3:ed level.

Humor me...

What is the difference between "screaming like a little girl" or "screaming like a little boy"?
Hmm.... I'll ponder on this for a little while ;)

First trying to delete the infected files from my brain (a process still going on) that is to un-learn or undo
Then trying to learn as much as I can about the real history of mankind and how we ended up here by reading and trying to understand what I read (still going on)
Then putting into application the principles that I have learned (which is the hardest part I think) by tearing apart - or deleting my conditioned responses, trying to be open minded with people that I interact with, not to be judgemental and trying to forgive
And try to teach what little I have learned to people who want to learn

ark wrote:

That if I woke up in the 4th density .. First I would try to find other people who graduated from 3rd density and try not to be lured by impostors or 4th density STS.. Then to dance in the air (which is something that I really want to do) which will also serve to test whether I can change physicality opposing gravity etc. maybe gravity is less in 4th density, what do you think ?

When I awake I will be able to see those around me that were already awake who were invisible to me before. A whole new group of friends that see the world as it really is. We will have many goals. Perhaps journey to the stars. Recreate the earth as it can be. And of course work help to awake others that are still asleep.

Thomas

My goal follows along with what Johnno listed. The exception is that I'm not a good teacher. I just work along as best I can, and sometimes people get something out of it, sometimes not. :) I'm a budding writer, and the plan is to find a way to work my Work into that somehow. (does that make sense?) In the process, its Do and Be, Do, Be...Do-Be-Do-Be-Do. :) :)

Back
Top Bottom