Where do Cassiopaeans say when we get to 7th density the whole Universe starts all over again?

I’m not gonna pretend or kid myself that I don’t like 3D, being in a body, all the sensations. If we’ve done it all before and we are doing it again then it’s because we liked it… in my opinion anyhow

Well, being in union with the one knowledge must be "total", see all the creation from there and still choose physicality in addition to losing memory for said act to fulfill the greater purpose of continuing to contribute to the infinite creative cycle, it must not be by a decision based on a "taste" according to our interpretation because our definition comes from the STS mind, but from the group choice because in the end, we will also get there again to return again, naturally.

A: But this is a recurrent syndrome.

Q: (L) Is it a recurring syndrome only in the human race, or in all of creation?

A: The last thing.

What is the "all" of creation? usually we limit ourselves to thinking that all creation is existence on this blue marble and that on the neighborhood planets and much beyond, everything is empty just because we don't "see signs of life".

Q: (L) I was hoping that, if I were to become a pawn, at least some of the players would be good ones. Is it
is it too much to ask?

A: Yes. The "good guys” don't play chess.

Q: (L) But there have been so many strange events, so many synchronistic events. Are the good guys trying to help me, or are the bad guys trying to lead me astray?

A: Neither of us. Nature just takes its course.

Until recently I thought that I like this world, but I don't like to feed on others the way it is done here, I like many pleasures but I don't like the death in this world, but it's just a thought STS, when that thought is not part of you, everything above that we like will also "disappear" because it is part of a specific frequency and nature.

So if you want to continue experiencing it that's the price to pay, give up free will because the desire, the pleasures, the taste, that leads to possessing is part of the nature STS, you can't live between both frequencies, you can't live being half STS and half STO, and thus find a balance to avoid the "bad" of STS and not leave the "good" of STO. It's like living going to church, beating your chest, asking for forgiveness and going out judging people again giving each part its corresponding energy and already , everything's fine.

Although it has been mentioned that there are those who can live in alternate realities and so on and to my mind only an image jumps as such as a representation of the Merovingian of the matrix that only decides to enjoy in exchange for the responsibility of keeping captive the exiles who endanger the matrix and that to enjoy in his underworld and in a state between the physical and the ethereal or "demigods", he also had to make an agreement with the creator of the matrix, that is, with the STS creators or if I remember correctly, reincarnate from that side. Endless possibilities to choose from, but only two paths.

Q: (L) OK. One of the sensations I have experienced is that of being up to the crown of negative energies and third density experiences, and lately I have been thinking that this feeling of boredom, in the sense of self-mourning, is one of the main engines that drive us to want to find the way out of this trap that has us imprisoned. I want to get out of it. For... is this part of "nature”, as you call it?

A: Yes. When one perceives the futility of the limitations of life in the third density, it means that he is ready to graduate. Look at those who are in it.

This amusement park is huge for enough stimulation if that's what people are looking for, but do you want to live forever in a park like a child wishes? whether we like it or not, we all grow up, it's inevitable. Even staying ignorant is part of growing up (laughs) there is no "way out" of any kind. We can't just lie there holding back the navel of existence.

If you learn to distinguish, you will know what you should know for sure. That we are manipulated does not mean that we do not reach the necessary truth that we should achieve, and then the rest will come when appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom