Who is the One? Who is God?

I'll speculate lightheartedly that this question is also related to the question "Why am I not having enough fun?" because the more fun we have, the more God-like we are, I believe.

Then it becomes easier to answer the bolded question in ourself because we are kind of asking ourself as the creator, "Why do I do this?" rather than "Why does he/she do that?" :))
On that note and with mirth in mind, I'd say this cat, an aspect of God, knows why he/she does that. Maybe it developed an inner monologue :-P :

Why are you doing this?

On that note and with mirth in mind, I'd say this cat, an aspect of God, knows why he/she does that. Maybe it developed an inner monologue :-P :

Why are you doing this?

I think cats are not part of this universe, they are “Gods” from another universe, specially if they are orange. :lol:

First question I would ask is their definition of 'universe'. If we consider our universe as all the Logi together, during this 'big bang', then are previous and future 'universes' an expression of that analogy David R Hawkins used saying our lives are a film, but one we only see frame by frame. The Cs used the slide tray analogy for the 'film' of the 'universe', we each have various frames or slides to complete the journey out and back from our Logos, in zero time apparently. 'As above, so below' principle applies, and the same for the Creator, no? Each 'universe' is an expression of It's journey in self awareness... 'know thySelf'... of which we are a fractal of the original fractals in this journey, each mirroring for each other to 'quicken' the process towards enlightenment.

All the frames or slides are there in the tray, only our current density limits our awareness of the whole, per design function... connected by this illusion of disconnection or separation. Is this tray analogy true at the Creator level before this Original Thought that led to the fractalization of the Creator into the Logi? Reflections upon reflections... an obvious illusion, like the tray itself? No knowing without this illusion, right? The reflections are the 'knowings'? And since each creation is an illusion that we slowly wake up from step by step, is each universe a next step in the journey?

Another question is when someone asked a few sessions back about the Logi, and the Cs said there is the same number in each, no one then asked the followup question in what is this number of original fractals that make up each logos or galaxy? Is the number significant in some way? The One is everything, everyone, everywhere in each logos, in each universe from before any manifestation, from the original moment of self awareness, right? Before any thought, the beingness itself, right? All that we consider as this beingness is but a later expression of that original moment of Beingness... Self awareness...before any thought of creation. Isn't the creation itself but a mirror of self reflection... that was later used in principle that created 'nothingness' or the negative polarity as a means of this desire to 'know Itself'? Our mirror of self reflection? So, in essence, the Creator is the One, but before that came this awareness of beingness that led to all that followed. I think this is how it was put.... thought came later, beingness came first, not in form or function, as that is all manifestation along the desire to know Itself. Hard to imagine at our level. It's hard for us to imagine that first initial sense of being before any prompts to express it... before thought itself arose.

Maybe the concept of 'zero' would apply? But that zero is always a reference point to the center of the rest, right? This reminds me of that 'non-balloon' concept in an earlier session with the C's... same with the whole antiverse issue... again the mirror of beingness as it maintains 'balance', isn't that it?

Back
Top Bottom