Why do we see synchronicity in numbers?

BrendaH

Jedi
HI, has ever happened to you that you always see the same pattern of numbers, over and over again ? Probably yes.

This is something that is happening to me very often. Last year I was only seeing the numbers "111" "123" and sometimes "11:11" I searched on the internet and it said they were messages of angels. Then I asked a man who makes videos on youtube about esoteric subjects and he told me that the "123" had to do with the fact that I was doing an advance, and that I was in a good path, the number "111" I don't remember what he said, and "11:11" as I didn't this number very often, I didn't ask nothing about it. Also he told me that I had to observe my thoughts when I'm seeing those numbers. I want to clarify that I was not only seeing them when I looked at the clock, for example, I was reading a comment on youtube and it had 111 or 123 likes, I had this kind of coincidences.

Well, I stopped giving importance to those numbers and I didn't see them anymore. I had doubts of the meaning of these numbers and every time I saw them I wasn't thinking about anything important. But a few weeks ago I started to see them again, but this time the numbers are: 111, 123, 333, 444, 555 , 11:11, 4:20. I have searched about this in the group, but I still can't find an explanation, maybe it doesn't have one and it's not important, or maybe it's just a mental phenomenon. I try not to give my attention to this, I say "try" because I have reached a point where I find it very strange, I will explain why:

The other day I was playing cards with my cousin. The game consist in to take the necessary cards to form the number 15. I gave 3 cards to her and 3 to me, when she looked at his cards all of them where "11" and I didn't give it importance, I thought that was "coincidence", I even laughed of the situation, because I thought I was going to win. But when I look at my cards I had all 6 (this time I didn't laugh, as I was the first to put the card on the table, she could take that card, she had all "11" and I had all "6" , if you add those numbers, you get 15, so I lost ). The cards were well mixed. Then it happened again, she had all the cards with the number "1" (111).

The other day I woke up early because my cat wanted to leave my room, I looked the hour and it was "5:55" I remember the first thing I thought was "probably someone is controlling us with this" and it makes sense, maybe these numbers do something on us, reprogram us, send a signal or something that I don't know, but it could be possible. Let's suppose that I have a chip, and maybe a visual stimulus can send a message to "my" chip and make me "work" in a certain way. I thought about this and it makes sense, I didn't find a reason that 4D STS beings could have to not develop a technology to do this. We always receive visual stimuli most of the time we look at our phones to see the hour, or we are on the computer, etc. I remember that day there was no light in grand part of the city, I had no wi-fi in my phone, therefore, I hadn't used it in the whole day, so they had to find another way to send me those "messages".

Maybe all this sounds a little paranoid. I'm not saying this is happening, because I don't know, but I'm sure they can do something like this, because they already have the technology. And we are exposed all the time to visual stimuli. This came to my mind and I thought "I should share this in the group", maybe someone has an opinion about this, or thought something or want to add something. I don't remove the idea that angels are sending messages (even though I don't believe this), or that the numbers are messages to ourselves, or something else, anything can be.

Goodbye :D

I would love to know what the C's say about this because this happens to a lot of people including me, I researched it many times and all I found was numerology, angel meanings, new age stuff, and esoteric-metaphysical meanings.

Have you had a look at this thread http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=142.msg424#msg424
or this one http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21753.0.html

Some very good insights and thoughts on these threads for great pondering. This phenomena occurs to many of our members, I find it doubtful that it's an implant since it accomplishes nothing as far as implants go. An interesting idea is that maybe your subconscious is trying to give you a message of sorts but it's hard to know. The C's have mentioned 1111 and 3333 and 35353 as well on here

And i read cassiopea transcripts

Quote:
Q: I would like to ask about references to the number 33 that I came across after reading tons of material, it seems that somehow the number 33 significant in terms of esoteric, secret societies ..?
A: As oubičajeno, we just do not give answers, but also helps to learn yourself! Now, take 11 and see ...
Q: Well, 3 times 11 is the 33rd
A: Yes, but what about 11?
Q: Well, eleven is supposedly one of the primary or divinely strong numbers. When Kaballaha, 11 is a powerful number ...
A: Yes ...
P: 11 is 10 plus 1, it is divisible only by ourselves first I can not remember anything more.
About: Astrology.
Q: Well, in astrology, the eleventh sign is Aquarius, my name is 11, my birthday is 22, which is twice 11, and I'm broke. Eleventh house were friends, hopes, dreams and desires, and also the adopted child. Aquarius is the bearer (of water), the disseminator of knowledge. Do you have 11 with the expansion of knowledge?
A: Now, 3 house.
Q: Twins. Good. Gemini and Aquarius. The third house is how the mind works, communication, relationships with relatives and descendants, education, local travel, as someone says. The twins are known as "people who consume". Somewhat superficial and are interested in material things of life. It is also the divine number creations. So, what is the connection here?
A: The Matrix.
Q: The third house and the eleventh house create a matrix?
A: The foundation.
Q: Seen cosmic gledanjime, the twins in June, Aquarius in February ... Gemini is the physical man, and Aquarius is a spiritual man?
A: Yin Yang.
Q: So the twins are physical man and Aquarius is the spiritual man ... yin yang ... Whether it is ...
A: Yes ... Medusa 11th
Q: Medusa 11? What has Meduza with that?
A: Title.
Q: Title. Medusa. 11th This is really unbelievable ... I need help here.
A: Yes. 11 squared divided by Phi. 1 times first 5 minus 3rd
Q: Well, it is first I do not understand. I'm not a genius in mathematics. What is the concept here?
A: Look: 353,535th This is the code.
Q: With which is bound by that code?
A: The infinite power.
Q: How is infinite power of knowledge achieved in this code? If you know a soon as this match, so you can use a numerical code?
A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers is the infinite power which they must seek to gain infinite knowledge, which they pledged allegiance infinitely, which they possess for all eternity, so long as they find infinite wisdom that they seek forever.
Q: And that is the significance of number 33? Well it has been around-around ... the circle from which they can not get out!
A: So you have the deception! Remember, those who seek to serve themselves with the advanced knowledge, are doomed only to serve others who want to serve themselves, and can only see what they want to see.
Q: I thought that went through my head, so here we are talking, is that the STS path consists of individuals who want to serve themselves - they are selfish and self-centered - they want to force others to serve them, they want to enslave others, and they are ways to manipulate others to serve them. But they end up so you are forced to do the same by some higher beings than they are. Because they were deceived belief that if you do, you will be able to pull themselves through learning, including the popular religion that promoted "saved" by a simple belief, and giving up their power. And then, you have the whole pyramid of people who take from others by means of deception and fraud. Those who take, take in the end. Pyramid where everybody is on the bottom, most of which do not take from anyone, so they are going to absorb the energy of a higher level, until you reach the top and everything disappears. When OPD-and you have only those who give. And if you are with the STO people, everyone and no one at the bottom or the top, in the void. Finally, all seem to end up using someone else anyway, and the principle of intention. But the OPD, it is more like a circle, balance, no one is left.
A: The balance, yin-yang.
Q: Obviously 33 presents the Serpent, Medusa, etc. ..
A: You mentioned the pyramid, it is interesting ... And what is one-dimensional geometric figure that it represents?
Q: Well, the triangle. And if you have a triangle pointing upwards, you have 3 points in the U.S. down, you have 3, you have 33rd Is that something you come here?
A: Yes.
Q: Is there a connection between number 33 and the Great Pyramids in Egypt?
Q: And what is the connection? Is it that the pyramid builders participated in the activities of a secret society?
A: Yes. And what symbol did you see the "Matrix-in" for the snakes and Sive?
Q: Talk about a triangle with Snake head in it?
Q: We are talking in a way that 33 related to "aliens", or groups of people who had advanced knowledge and capabilities?
A: And / or.
Q: Is that what you are referring to in the book Bramleyevoj as Brotherhood of the Snake, winding?
Q: So, we have a bunch of people who play math knowledge is high, simply held that the employees would be deterred from the human level with the fact that they are manipulated from the higher levels. Does this happen? Or, whether they consciously know what they are doing? Is it a conscious choice or hindered?
A: Both.
Q: If I mention any names, can you identify whether these individuals were involved in this secret group?
A: That would be consistent with your best interests.

Happy reading

It may well be that it's just selective perception. You are aware of the symbolism of these numbers and that's why you notice them more often while many other "unsignificant" numbers go unnoticed.

Altair said:
It may well be that it's just selective perception. You are aware of the symbolism of these numbers and that's why you notice them more often while many other "unsignificant" numbers go unnoticed.

Quite likely I think. Most people are totally unaware of the extent to which they dissociate. You're in a dissociated state and you see a number on a clock or a license plate etc. and you passively register it. Later, you passively notice the same number again in a different context, and because your brain is a pattern recognition machine, it brings this to your attention as if it's something important. Because you have been dissociated to one extent or another, and they weren't flagged as "important", you don't really remember all of the other numbers that you could have taken note of.

Joe said:
Altair said:

Quite likely I think. Most people are totally unaware of the extent to which they dissociate. You're in a dissociated state and you see a number on a clock or a license plate etc. and you passively register it. Later, you passively notice the same number again in a different context, and because your brain is a pattern recognition machine, it brings this to your attention as if it's something important. Because you have been dissociated to one extent or another, and they weren't flagged as "important", you don't really remember all of the other numbers that you could have taken note of.

I think this is likely what's happening. I've seen patterns in numbers for years. At first I thought it was significant, like the Universe was trying to tell me something, but after reading much of the cognitive psychology recommended reading, I figured it was probably just my brain assigning meaning to something rather arbitrary. At that point, I decided to assign these "noticings" as alarm clocks - I decided that when I noticed these patterns I would use it as a reminder to remember myself, get out of patterned thinking and become more aware of my surroundings, emotions and situational awareness. I found it to be a useful exercise, but as with any alarm clock, it loses its usefulness over time.

FWIW

I don't know what it means for others, but I decided one day after a particularly 'loud' series of number incidents to hack out some kind of theory and work from there.

I assigned meanings to different number combinations, partly just making them up myself, and partly from looking at what others thought they might mean. 111 = New, but as yet unformed energy. 222 = Evolving. 333 = Decision time. 444 = Completion. 555 = Christ Consciousness (rarely see that), and so on.

My far more commonly seen 'personal' number combinations aren't mentioned in the sorts of lists people make, and I haven't explored them from an esoteric standpoint.

Anyway, I made an agreement with my subconscious that when it put one of these numbers in front of me, I would pause to recognize that it was attempting to signal a message, and would apply these pre-coded meanings to my immediate circumstances. It's a pretty clunky method of semaphore, transmitting through the wall enclosing the conscious mind, but it serves relatively well.

The main number combination I see occurs several times a day, and it basically means, "You're on the right path."

I also employ all my regular reality-testing and safety checks, intuition, garden variety research, common sense, "Is this a program?" and external consideration checks. Usually the "right path" number comes up after having been diligent in this respect.

Our subconscious minds have some degree of hyper-dimensional awareness, like a lab technician looking down on the rat maze. It's useful to have access to that awareness as we move through the linear-time materialist 3D cage we're locked in.

Interesting thread. Similarly, I notice myself when looking at the clock it shows 10:10 - which is also my birthday, so this initially gave me a startle like what does that mean?

dugdeep said:
I think this is likely what's happening. I've seen patterns in numbers for years. At first I thought it was significant, like the Universe was trying to tell me something, but after reading much of the cognitive psychology recommended reading, I figured it was probably just my brain assigning meaning to something rather arbitrary. At that point, I decided to assign these "noticings" as alarm clocks - I decided that when I noticed these patterns I would use it as a reminder to remember myself, get out of patterned thinking and become more aware of my surroundings, emotions and situational awareness. I found it to be a useful exercise, but as with any alarm clock, it loses its usefulness over time.

But over time this has lost its usefulness I guess and so I try not to read too much into it. But using it to be a tool in self remembering is perhaps a good thing? But obviously like anything it would wear off over time.

Keep in mind that your subconscious internal clock is running all the time and you can induce yourself to look at the clock at the "right time" just to confirm some idea you have formulated and WANT to believe in.

It can also happen that your subconscious or psychic awareness is trying to get your attention about something. What I usually do is just make a mental note of such occurrences and keep my eyes open for some other "sign" that can be more objective. If nothing else happens, I know it's just my own head playing games.

Also keep in mind that you have 2 in 12 X 60 chances to look at the clock at a particular hour and minute combo. Those chances increase when you narrow the field to just your waking hours.

Woodsman said:
Our subconscious minds have some degree of hyper-dimensional awareness, like a lab technician looking down on the rat maze. It's useful to have access to that awareness as we move through the linear-time materialist 3D cage we're locked in.

It does seem likely that our subconscious minds register more or less every piece of data that enters through our senses, while our conscious mind is only aware of a tiny percentage. That's a pretty bodacious amount of data, and if it were all at least accessible to the conscious mind when needed, then I suppose you might call that "multi-dimensional awareness".

Laura said:
Also keep in mind that you have 2 in 12 X 60 chances to look at the clock at a particular hour and minute combo. Those chances increase when you narrow the field to just your waking hours.

I agree with Laura, probability is a good way to check if those numbers actually appears in Your life as often as You think they are. For example, You mentioned playing card game and getting combination of cards that created this pattern, but how many times did You (or Your cousin) got any other combination?

You can always do a little experiment for yourself. For example, You can choose some random number (or hour) and check how many times You see that number, or you can check how many times when You look at the watch You DON'T see "Yours" hour, or how many times You see hour that is close to it. In that way You can see if there is some pattern or is it just coincidence.

Joe said:
Woodsman said:

It does seem likely that our subconscious minds register more or less every piece of data that enters through our senses, while our conscious mind is only aware of a tiny percentage. That's a pretty bodacious amount of data, and if it were all at least accessible to the conscious mind when needed, then I suppose you might call that "multi-dimensional awareness".

Yes, and what prevents us from gaining this awareness is probably dissociation which is also a mechanism of coping with big amount of data. From The Corruption of Reality by John F. Schumaker:

The human brain is equipped to be selective about the associations it makes, with the selection process representing a type of intelligence that has so far eluded our understanding. In addition, the brain has the means by which to sense, without conscious intervention, any "toxic" associations that need to be dissociated in order to maintain psychic equilibrium. Very often, dissociations have only minimal and unobservable effects on the person. At other times, they have a dramatic impact on behavior, as in the case of religion or bizarre forms of psychopathology.

Dissociation is "a psycho-physiological process whereby information-incoming, stored, or outgoing-is actively deflected from integration with its usual or expected associations.

We know that reality is depressing, based on research wherein reality contact is predictive of depression. On the other hand, we also know that those who are good at self-deception tend to be less depressed, or less "tarnished." If the right brain is home to self-deception and the dissociative faculties that remove people from depressing reality, it follows that the right brain would be biased toward a "rosy" outlook.

...it is self-obvious that, at any one time, we need to be dissociated from the vast majority of our memories. Again, if this were not the case, consciousness would be flooded with information inputs, and order could not prevail.

...all forms of dissociation-based reality distortion and self-deception are limited to the window of consciousness. At the level of unconscious awareness, reality remains undistorted and the person remains undeceived

Joe said:
Woodsman said:

I think this is very accurate, but also that there may be more to it. Does anybody else get "Pings"?

I got a "ping" the other day. "Oh! Oh! You should go for a walk! You'll love this!" (Not actual words. Just the feeling.)

I ran into two friends I'd not seen in ten years and had fallen out of contact with! -Just in town for a short while on an international journey. It was great to catch up.

And today, "Ping! Your choice.., but really, you won't want to miss this!"

I almost immediately landed in a fantastic conversation with a visiting author. We exchanged numbers.

I know I'm not alone with these sorts of experiences, and I put it down to something bigger and more interconnected going on which isn't bounded by material considerations.

I got my "Right Path" number on both occasions, now that I think of it.

Maybe it's a form of manipulation. It could be, tactically and technologically speaking. Friggin' aliens can pull this kind of stunt easily. But my instincts say otherwise. So far. Maybe one day I'll wind up under a bus. It's really important to run those constant safety checks!

As humans, we do seem to have quite a sophisticated sense of pattern recognition, and for me this is what I experience generally. Most of the time I see recurring numbers it is just pattern matching, I think. And if I focus on a particular number series I do tend to see it more frequently - same as if you are buying a new car, you suddenly start noticing how many of that model there are on the road. For a long time I used to look for the bedroom clock, which also shows temperature, to show the same numbers. Happened quite a lot, but to what benefit? None I could find. Then I would sum the numbers in the time and see if they were the same as the numbers in the temperature -but that is just a matter of playing the odds. I have ended up doing similar thing to what Laura mentioned above. Watch to see if my subconscious is trying to send me a text, but even that has been infrequent.

I used to get those same all, i mean, ALL the time, in a exagerated manner, and the body alarm clock laura described is what i attribute it most of the times.
I became stressful and i grew paranoid even, till when i droped the tension and focused of what was important.

On the other hand, there may be a meaning, if it means something to you, if not, anything that can be useful for your aims or anything practical that serves your growth.

I used to see 333 everytime it was 333 am or pm, or 111 or 111 or 123 321 1234 etc....

But other times like more recently, i have been seeing the number 9, in different contexts, some were really bad signs some where good, sudently i was searching for some information on a book, and found it on chapter 9, it contained the information i was looking for, on the month 9, And was very useful.

My comment is "don't stop at the sign." Keep walking.

The only question that remains is obviously the deeper meaning of numbers, but that is more difficult to answer.

Back
Top Bottom