Will Hydroxychloroquine and/or Ivermectin be effective against the "black death" mutation that the mRNA vaccine will possibly cause?

candasiri

Jedi Master
Have been wondering about this one as these medications have worked so well if taken early before COVID progresses and overwhelms the immune system. There is also the question whether these medications work well against other viral illnesses and have been suppressed for the sake of the vaccine industry and thus all the vitriol against these two medications as Dr. Lee Merritt hypothesized in this interview posted on SOTT:
Respected doctor and bioweapons researcher believes Covid vaccines are a form of 'weaponized medicine' -- Sott.net

And if they might be effective for what will be "way worse than COVID" will these medications be even more suppressed when this variant breaks out? Is it in the best interest of people to stock up on these in some way for the mutation even if one must buy from the internet or from a vet (in the case of Ivermectin?)

Thank you!

From Dec 31 2020:
(Joe) There are several vaccines. Two of them are messenger RNA vaccines that have never been used on humans before. We know more or less what they do. I was just wondering if those mRNA vaccines are particularly dangerous for people as compared to the standard type?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Dangerous in terms of increasing the chances that people will get sick, or have some kind of... What's the danger from that kind of vaccine?

A: Messing around with DNA is iffy at best. Because of genetic recombination, each individual is unique. The purveyors of vaccines such as this have not well considered that some individuals might be transformed into mutation and amplification and mass production factories of something way worse than Covid.

Q: (Joe) So is that the best bet then for a real plague? A real pandemic might come from the vaccine for Covid...

(L) A real, horrible pandemic might come from this vaccine interacting with the DNA of specific individuals. There may be a small percentage of them, but all it takes is one.

(Gaby) Or could it be more like... Ya know, it's the spike protein that is produced that is like HIV and also endogenous retroviruses that are already resident in our DNA that could be activated and behave like a Black Death. Or could it be something more like we'll be seeing a lot more cancer, for example?

A: Think something more like Black Death.

Q: (Gaby) Though certainly, we’ve already seen that COVID can amplify and accelerate already existing conditions. In another direction, we've been discussing on the forum about things we could take to protect us in case we have to be vaccinated. Will other people being vaccinated be a source of potential Black Death even if you don't get vaccinated?

(Joe) That was the idea. This mRNA vaccine causes your body to produce the spike protein from this coronavirus. Is it possible that within your body, that protein could be combined with some other more benign virus?

(Gaby) From what I understand, components of the spike protein are homologous to some of our endogenous retroviruses. They've found in our endogenous retroviruses even stuff that's similar to Ebola.

(L) In other words, sticking messenger RNA in a vaccine is a really, REALLY bad idea.

(Chu) And we wouldn't even need a cometary event to cause mass death on the planet?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) This is a spike protein from an outside pathogen that your body doesn't make. Obviously your body defends against it.

(L) But your body could be retooled to make it in mass quantities and make it particularly virulent.

(Joe) Or to make some hybrid with some other virus in your body.

I am told that here in Spain nobody sells Ivermectin without a receipt. I asked a young woman that studies for being a vet. She went to the pharmacy to see if she can buy it for me. They told her that this medication is used against Covid. And she was unable to buy it because no receipt. I think there is more than that. I think that it is very controlled to whom you sell this medication.

There are many instructional videos showing how HCQ and ivermectin act as anti-virals.

You can find some information here:

I shop from China (alibaba), but it takes quite awhile - they can take 2 weeks for shipping and delivery could take 1 month or so. To this day, never had a problem with alibaba. Customer service is decisively better than other online sources, and they usually publish the quality control/purity of their products on their main pages.

I shop from China (alibaba), but it takes quite awhile - they can take 2 weeks for shipping and delivery could take 1 month or so. To this day, never had a problem with alibaba. Customer service is decisively better than other online sources, and they usually publish the quality control/purity of their products on their main pages.

Do you buy both HCQ and ivermectin on Alibaba Gaby? And would you mind sharing which seller you buy it from?

Just the ivermectin, as I get HCQ locally:

Bulk supply CAS 70288-86-7 Ivermec/ Ivermectine/ Ivermectin

Xian Hannod Biotech Co., Ltd.Contact Name: Cathy Yang

Registered company address: CN,Shaanxi,Xi'an,No. 12126, 21st Floor, Unit 1, Building 2, Vanke Jinyu International, Zhangba Subdistrict, High-Tech ZoneCompany Tel: 86-029-89181153Company Email: cathy[at]hannod.com

Just the ivermectin, as I get HCQ locally:

Bulk supply CAS 70288-86-7 Ivermec/ Ivermectine/ Ivermectin

Xian Hannod Biotech Co., Ltd.Contact Name: Cathy Yang

Registered company address: CN,Shaanxi,Xi'an,No. 12126, 21st Floor, Unit 1, Building 2, Vanke Jinyu International, Zhangba Subdistrict, High-Tech ZoneCompany Tel: 86-029-89181153Company Email: cathy[at]hannod.com
Bulk of 1kg or 10kg? Are we selecting only those that specify "for human use" in their descriptions?

Thank you

Just be careful with bulk buying, as Ivermectin needs to be taken in mg doses (standard dose is 0.2mg/kg - or 14mg for the average 70kg person) - you have to have a precise scale and need to ‘dilute’ the drug significantly.

Yeah I’m thinking that I have to find a source for tablets—I don’t trust myself to dose correctly with a scale and doubt that my family members would trust me if I gave them some white powder if this next plague breaks out. They already think I’m cra cra. I think they would take tablets though.

Yeah I’m thinking that I have to find a source for tablets—I don’t trust myself to dose correctly with a scale and doubt that my family members would trust me if I gave them some white powder if this next plague breaks out. They already think I’m cra cra. I think they would take tablets though.
You can ask your doctor to prescribe it to you. If he is aware of this circus, you can say it is for covid. If he is not, you can say it is for diarrhea you have and that this medication worked well for you years ago (ivermectine is an anti-intestinal worm which gives diarrhea). The tablets are dosed at 3 mg only, so you can ask him to write 4 or 5 boxes. You won't need all the tablets in 5 boxes but you will be able to share with your family.
At worst, if you have a pet, you can buy other anti-worm (anti-helmintic) at the veterinary, like fenbendazol, albendazole, levamisol, to name just a few. because anti-helminthics are also immuno-modulators, working for a wide range of immune diseases (viral infection, parasitic infections, some cancers, some auto-immune disease)

I am told that here in Spain nobody sells Ivermectin without a receipt. I asked a young woman that studies for being a vet. She went to the pharmacy to see if she can buy it for me. They told her that this medication is used against Covid. And she was unable to buy it because no receipt. I think there is more than that. I think that it is very controlled to whom you sell this medication.
Indeed. here in France, you can't buy any medicament without your "carte de sécurité sociale" (social security card, which is a mandatory card). Years ago, it was still possible for me to buy any medicament without that card, only with receipt, and pay by my own.
This year, I bought a med, gave the receipt, but the pharmacist couldn't deliver untill I don't provide my social security card, even if I, the client, pay by myself without security social involment. They have software where they can't do anything untill they don't enter that card. So, The social security office is informed of who (people) takes what, who among doctors precribe what. It's big brother.
But people here love Social Security, as it pays for doctors and pharmacies, for you. With money, people are easily blind.

I have found this older thread about what to use against a possible development of a plague in the near future.
I wonder is there any newer information available about the kind of substances that were commended?
I've also wondered many times if these 2 medications, hydroxychloriquine and ivermectin will be affective for this possible coming plague. It would be a good question for the C's as I don't believe it's been asked.

Have been wondering about this one as these medications have worked so well if taken early before COVID progresses and overwhelms the immune system. There is also the question whether these medications work well against other viral illnesses and have been suppressed for the sake of the vaccine industry and thus all the vitriol against these two medications as Dr. Lee Merritt hypothesized in this interview posted on SOTT:
Respected doctor and bioweapons researcher believes Covid vaccines are a form of 'weaponized medicine' -- Sott.net

And if they might be effective for what will be "way worse than COVID" will these medications be even more suppressed when this variant breaks out? Is it in the best interest of people to stock up on these in some way for the mutation even if one must buy from the internet or from a vet (in the case of Ivermectin?)

Thank you!

From Dec 31 2020:
Unfortunately the Cs didn't provide an answer to a remedy.

Back
Top Bottom