Word Puns & Associations - An Exercise In Divergent Thinking

The word I am playing with today is Nephilim. I do not know any other languages other than English, so anyone with other languages that can add here would be encouraged to jump in.

The first thing I note is that the root word seems to nephros, Greek for kidney. The adrenals are on the kidney. That is connected to
norepenephrine and epinephrine which has a phonetic similarity.

Also, nephritis- which is kidney + infammation

I also think of Sets sister wife and Isis's sister Nepthys . She is connected to the bird of prey- the kite. :)

We also have the end of the word- ilim, which , i see phonetically as "ill I am", lol

Also conected to:

habiliment often habiliments, early 15c., "munitions, weapons," from M.Fr. habillement, from abiller "prepare or fit out," probably from habile "fit, suitable" (see able). Alternative etymology [Barnhart, Klein] makes the French verb originally mean "reduce a tree by stripping off the branches," from a- "to" + bille "stick of wood." Sense of "clothing, dress" developed late 15c., by association with habit[ (q.v.).

Kilimanjaro mountain in Africa, from Swahili, lit. "mountain of the god of cold," from kilima "mountain" + njaro "god of cold."

If I look at the whole word phonetically, I see " Knee fall ill I am"

That makes me think of falling to ones knees in prayer. Also reminds me of Masons kneeling on left bare knee.

Shane said:
Medusa is also 'Med USA' - a medicated or sedated USA.

Yeah, Medusa is an interesting one :)

It can also be broken down phonetically:

Med usa (aka med user, someone who uses meds for self or aka black magician style someone who drugs someone with use of some agent)

then there is similar one:
Me dusa > me douser > me doser (someone who induces drug/chemical, aka "I am a dose giver")

Then there is
Me -duce- (aka -in-duce) aka to someone who induces

Or

Me-duce (aka "I lead") (from italian)

Then perhaps with latin origin:
Me dus a > me dous a - Me second a (and since "A" may be recoreded as 1 (one) it can be interpereted as "Me is a second one" ?

And

Mid-user (aka men in the middle, one who intercepts)

And then there is (french?):
Me du sa (Me of his? perhaps aka, "I am him" ?)

:)

Daenerys said:
The word I am playing with today is Nephilim. I do not know any other languages other than English, so anyone with other languages that can add here would be encouraged to jump in.
Since the C's have said The Easter Island Moai connect with the Nephilim/Nephalim, I'll play as well. :D

So Easter Island, we have Polynesia and to quote myself from the other thread:
bngenoh said:
An interesting anecdote:
_http://sacredsites.com/americas/chile/easter_island.html said:
Carved stone and wooden objects in ancient Polynesian religions, when properly fashioned and ritually prepared, were believed to be charged by a magical spiritual essence called mana.

Mana:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mana said:
Mana is an indigenous Pacific islander concept of an impersonal force or quality that resides in people, animals, and inanimate objects. The word is a cognate in many Oceanic languages, including Melanesian, Polynesian, and Micronesian.

In anthropological discourse, mana as a generalized concept is often understood as a precursor to formal religion. It has commonly been interpreted as "the stuff of which magic is formed," as well as the substance of which souls are made.

Mana, mama, nana (grandmother-English), baba (father-Swahili) dada (sister-Swahili) and sasa (informal Hello-Swahili).

Hello:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Hello?s=t said:
Origin: 1865–70; variant of hallo

Hallo, hmmmm, doesn't that sound awfully close to halo as in :halo:

EASTER ISLAND....hmmm

Easter- eastern star - Sirrius - Sire is us - Sir is us- serious Island ( Isle- will) + land - I will land ( So Easter Island VS Isle of Man?)

Sirrius- Dogon- fish

Nephilim

"ne" in slavic and perhaps other languages is no(t)

phil = feel / fill

So couple of versions:

Ne phil 'em > Ne Feel 'em (Don't feel them)

or

Ne phil Im > Ne feel I'm (aka I do not feel) or Ne fill I'm (aka I am not filled, aka empty one)

Daenerys said:

The first thing I note is that the root word seems to nephros, Greek for kidney. The adrenals are on the kidney. That is connected to
norepenephrine and epinephrine which has a phonetic similarity.

Wikipedia has this as the etymology:

"Nephilim" (נְפִילִים) probably derives from the Hebrew root npl (נָפַל), "to fall" which also includes "to cause to fall" and "to kill, to ruin".

If Nephilim means 'to cause to fall' and "to kill, to ruin" there may be some connection to being a ponerizing agent. Hmm, perhaps the Nephilim could also be considered to be comets or meteors, carrying the disease that caused the mutation for psychopathy. There are also stories of the Nephilim reproducing with human wives - so perhaps in cosmic terms that could translate into the corruption of human DNA through an enormously destructive virus.

:thup: Excellent Daenerys & Agni, :clap:

Daenerys said:
EASTER ISLAND....hmmm

Easter- eastern star - Sirrius - Sire is us - Sir is us- serious Island ( Isle- will) + land - I will land ( So Easter Island VS Isle of Man?)

Sirrius- Dogon- fish
Sirius:
http://www.reference.com/browse/Sirius said:
Sirius , or Dog Star, brightest star in the sky. It is located in the constellation Canis Major (1992 position R.A. 6 h 44.8 m , Dec. -16°42'); its Bayer designation is Alpha Canis Majoris. Sirius [Gr.,=scorching], having an apparent magnitude of -1.45, is exceeded in brightness only by the sun, the moon, and Venus and by Mars and Jupiter at their maximum brightness. A white, main-sequence star of spectral class A1 V, Sirius is about twice the size of the sun and about 20 times as luminous. It is also one of the nearest stars, lying at a distance of 8.7 light-years, so that it has been studied extensively.

Sirius, furious, spurious, ludicrous. :lol:

Furious:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/furious?s=t said:
late 14c., from O.Fr. furieus, from L. furiosus "full of rage, mad," from furia "rage, passion, fury." Furioso, from the It. form of the word, was used in Eng. 17c.-18c. for "an enraged person," probably from Ariosto's "Orlando Furioso."

Spurious:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spurious?s=t said:
1598, "born out of wedlock," from L. spurius "illegitimate, false" (cf. It. spurio, Sp. espurio), from spurius (n.) "illegitimate child," probably from Etruscan spural "public." Sense of "having an irregular origin, not properly constituted" is from 1601; that of "false, sham" is from 1615.

Ludicrous:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ludicrous?s=t said:
Origin: 1610–20; < Latin lūdicrus sportive, equivalent to lūdicr ( um ) a show, public games ( lūdi-, stem of lūdere to play, + -crum noun suffix of instrument or result) + -us -ous

The furious one's who come from Sirius are ludicrously spurious. :lol:

agni said:
Nephilim

"ne" in slavic and perhaps other languages is no(t)

phil = feel / fill

So couple of versions:

Ne phil 'em > Ne Feel 'em (Don't feel them)

or

Ne phil Im > Ne feel I'm (aka I do not feel) or Ne fill I'm (aka I am not filled, aka empty one)

That also came up with hello thing above:
  • Hell no! as in adamant refusal.
  • Hole, as in unfilled, empty, void
  • Nephilim- the empty one's?

ADDED: The Sirius stuff reminds me of this:
950909 said:
Q: (L) Are there any positive Extra-terrestrials from the area of Sirius interacting with human beings at the present time?
A: Well, now! First off, it is important for you to know that the term you use: Extra Terrestrial, which of course, is one of the most correct terms used at your level, all that is NOT of the Earth is Extra-Terrestrial. And, for those on your surface earth environment to refer to themselves as the supreme species, or alone in the universe, or the one and only in the cosmos, is laughable in the extreme. It is akin to a microbe on a grain of sand referring to itself as the only form of life on the beach. Would it not? Now, when you ask are there any beings in the vicinity of Sirius, it would be something like that same microbe, located on the grain of sand, on the beach, which is, of course, but one of the beaches located on the surface of the earth, after all, asking if there is, in fact, any life located over in the vicinity of that seashell...

Q: (L) But I asked if there were any interacting with Earth...
A: And we are answering that question. We have chosen to take this opportunity to put things into better focus for you, and we are hoping
that these messages will be heard by others, and not just you. While YOU may understand these concepts perfectly well, not all do. Certainly you know that? Therefore, that is why we are giving this information. Now, to answer your question: Are there any beings who reside in the vicinity of Sirius who are positively oriented, or STO as it were, again it is difficult to answer that because we do not know how to define the "vicinity of Sirius." But, if you mean within a light year or so of Sirius, as you measure distance, then we can say there are no such beings in that area in 3rd density. But that leaves open 4th through 6th density. So, you see, as you already know, but we wish to reinforce this, there is so much to contemplate here that it is laughable when those around you refer to certain areas or star systems and claim that there are beings from here or there or wherever, and that their objective is this or that or the other. Because if you knew the TRUE nature of the universe, of All of the universe, of all possible realms, you would also know that any and all things are possible, and, in fact, DO exist! You must NOT forget this.

Nephilim Interception of Nephew + phylum or Neph +phylum

Phylum (Wiki)

Informally, phyla can be thought of as grouping organisms based on general specialization of body plan,[2] At the most basic level, a phylum can be defined in two ways: as a group of organisms with a certain degree of morphological or developmental similarity (the phenetic definition), or a group of organisms with a certain degree of evolutionary relatedness (the phylogenetic definition).

Neph http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=neph

a word used generally when referring to any male. can be used in the place of "man", "son", "dude" and so on. But there should never be a "that" in front of neph, often people make this mistake.

So this is Male humanoid?

[Q: (L) Would these Nephilim genetics be passed down in the natural way, or would they be the result of genetic manipulation by genetically altering a fetus and then putting it back?

A: No to latter. One clue: double Y chromosomes.

Q: (W) That's male...

A: Nephalim were

Q: (L) They, were male. Women are a double X, men are XY.

Confirmation? :lol:

Fruit spoken as froot, to bear/produce. Shoot as in to send forth, to discharge, like the name given to new plant growth. Foot as in the anatomical structure. Root, as in the base, that from which something shoots from.

Fruit, shoot, foot, root, :huh: you say, root? Yes root, as in the cause of the because is why the cause becaused.

BEcause = Being A Cause or A BEING is a cause

When we talk about a foot, do we not say the sole of the foot? (Castaneda) Sounds the same as soul doesn't it? Therefore we can say, a BEING shoots from the root in it's foot, to produce fruit. :lol:

bngenoh said:
Fruit spoken as froot, to bear/produce. Shoot as in to send forth, to discharge, like the name given to new plant growth. Foot as in the anatomical structure. Root, as in the base, that from which something shoots from.

Fruit, shoot, foot, root, :huh: you say, root? Yes root, as in the cause of the because is why the cause becaused.

BEcause = Being A Cause

When we talk about a foot, do we not say the sole of the foot? (Castaneda) Sounds the same as soul doesn't it? Therefore we can say, a BEING shoots from the root in it's foot, to produce fruit. :lol:

So, the foot is is the root of the shoot that bears the forbidden fruit? LOL

Actually though, I think that in esoteric lore that it is said that all of the meridians in meet in the foot. It is funny you bring this up today, as yesterday I was trying to figure out what the meaning was behind the washing of the feet of Jesus, and the washing of others feet.

The Washing of the Feet is a preparatory exercise of a moral character, relating to the scene where Christ washes the feet of the disciples before the Easter Festival (St. John 13): “Verity, verily I say unto you, the servant is not greater than his Lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.” Theology gives a purely moral interpretation to this act and looks upon it merely as an example of the profound humility and devotion of the Master to His disciples and His work. The Rosicrucians also held this view but in a deeper sense, relating the story to the evolution of all beings in Nature. The scene is really an allusion to the law that the higher is a product of the lower. The plant might say to the mineral: I am above you since I have a life which you have not; yet without you I could not exist, for the substances which nourish me are drawn from you. The animal again might say to the plant: I am above you, for I have feeling, desires, the capacity for voluntary movement which you have not; but without the food which you provide, without your leaves and fruits I could not live. And man should say to the plants: I am above you, but to you I owe the oxygen which I breathe. To the animals he should say: I have a soul and you have not; yet we are brothers and companions, involved in the great process of evolution. The esoteric meaning of the Washing of the Feet is that Jesus the Christ, the Messiah, the Son of God, could not exist without the Apostles.

I get the gist of that, but also wonder if there are deeper meanings, as I am not familiar with this exactly. I did read somewhere on the forum that Ark washed Laura's feet when they got married. So, if anyone can take this deeper, please do. Also, Jesus connects to pisces fish which rules the feet.

Also makes one wonder about shooting ones self in the foot.

Daenerys said:
I get the gist of that, but also wonder if there are deeper meanings, as I am not familiar with this exactly. I did read somewhere on the forum that Ark washed Laura's feet when they got married. So, if anyone can take this deeper, please do. Also, Jesus connects to pisces fish which rules the feet.

Also makes one wonder about shooting ones self in the foot.
Deeper huh, you asked for it so here we go, :lol:

Deep, heap, seep, reap. :huh: you say, reap? Yes reap, as in we reap what we sow, we harvest what is grown and one can only grow, if one grooves deep like bone. (Grooving the channel anyone :lol:)

Daenerys said:
How about Illuminati phonetically?

Illumined, Not I ! :)

Or Ill as in sick/diseased, mind at i, and since at is:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/at?s=t said:
(used to indicate a point or place occupied in space); in, on, or near:

We can say Illuminati = Ill mind in i

It's very curious because it sounds Shakespearean doesn't it "Ill mind at i"or i am ill at mind ie i have a sick mind. :lol:

Illuminati

Phonetically it re-assembles:

iLL Lumina a ti = Ill light to you

or

Illumin a ti = enlighting to you

Probably it all depends on which side of Quo Room one is from. Some present, some repress-send.
Pol ar a ti (lat.) = was an official of.... :)

Back
Top Bottom