Zoophilia pride march in Germany

These people should be reported to animal welfare organisations.
One more example of the moral disintegration of the West. A few days ago, a zoophilia pride march was organized in Germany.

While I'm in complete agreement with contacting animal welfare (no need to say who is the real animal), and then magnified by those who think nothing of the same acts with children - in the same way coming out in society as PRIDE to help peddle its acceptableness, I'm wondering if there is an iceberg large enough to hold all the mentally deranged who do and clap.

I don't think its even the STS, its just plain old mindless psychopathy.

Samenow discusses at the end of Inside The Criminal Mind methods of reform, yet have to ask, how could this type of mindset be possibly reformed?

Yes Pierre, darn sad state of affairs.

If you take in consideration that all is one, and that each of us is just a part and at the same time the whole of universe (and all that is and that isn't) it is easy to relativise anything, good or bad

Good point. Acceptance that such beings exist and always will, their abridgement of others free will, control, domination and wishful thinking is the STS way of existence, and that's what these people are doing.

They fool themselves into thinking that the animals are OK about it - just the way 4D STS likes to believe we are OK about what they do to us.

They are what they are, and they will do what they will do. Those who find their actions, and justification of those actions repulsive indicates you tend toward STO, I would think.

We find them difficult to accept, but then that would be finding the creator difficult to accept. So I guess we should accept that what they are it is a reality of existence, not that we are happy about what they do.

I feel there should be a word for this - maybe there is - would it be acquiesce maybe ?

If we were to step in and stop these people doing what they do, then we would be interfering with their free will, as they interfere with the animals free will.

Ces gens sont pour moi des DEGENERES et ils me dégouttent profondément...
Les animaux sont des victimes innocente et sans défense... Je suis écœurée...

These people are for me DEGENERES and they disgust me deeply...
Animals are innocent and defenseless victims... I am disgusted...

In the meantime family pride march in Serbia tweet is marked as "sensitive content" by twitter :mothers walking with babies
That, and many other reactions are provoked by the "Euro LGBT Pride week", which is scheduled for september. When serbian gauleiter government expects around 50.000 LGBT activist from all Europe to gether in Serbia. If they dont cancel it, there will be problems. People just dont want something like that.

Greasy hair, pale, overweight slob, lives in his mother's basement somewhere, most likely addicted to computer games, creepy as hell guy. His dog looks utterly miserable and not even well groomed.
Yeah, this sub-human doesn't have to put himself out there, ie clean himself up, mingle with real people, work for a living etc. After all, it takes self-work to establish a normal relationship with a human female.
God, it makes me sick just listening to this creature.:barf:

I wonder if these displays are carried out to make the degenerative fringe feel good or to make the normies feel insecure and bewildered, making them understand what the new normal they are living in is like.

They are pretty much told to let go of all their hope.

I also wonder if a pervert is 'well advised' to come out in public like that since the internet is unforgetting and people may be unforgiving once the tide is turning and the system may be looking for new scapegoats...

Good point. Acceptance that such beings exist and always will, their abridgement of others free will, control, domination and wishful thinking is the STS way of existence, and that's what these people are doing.

They fool themselves into thinking that the animals are OK about it - just the way 4D STS likes to believe we are OK about what they do to us.

They are what they are, and they will do what they will do. Those who find their actions, and justification of those actions repulsive indicates you tend toward STO, I would think.

We find them difficult to accept, but then that would be finding the creator difficult to accept. So I guess we should accept that what they are it is a reality of existence, not that we are happy about what they do.

I feel there should be a word for this - maybe there is - would it be acquiesce maybe ?

If we were to step in and stop these people doing what they do, then we would be interfering with their free will, as they interfere with the animals free will.
I think the animals should be helped. This is an obvious infringement of their free will, and it's obvious that these animals suffer
from this kind of abuse and need protection.

When did "Zoophilia" replace "Beastiality"?

Actually that is not much of a euphemism... I think they could have done better.
OMG I typed that in a browser search to check the spelling and 15 sites immediately were listed without a single "this is wrong" article!
C3PO in "his" quant Brit accent: "we're doomed". And speaking of C3PO, how soon before robot rape because part and parcel of the inevitable Android Bill of Rights?

Please correct me if I'm wrong but it seems pretty clear to me that these zoophiliac "humans" have to be categorized as organic portals who barely made it from 2D to 3D and are still mainly oriented toward 2D values and behavior for the best part of their existence.

I think the animals should be helped. This is an obvious infringement of their free will, and it's obvious that these animals suffer
from this kind of abuse and need protection.
IMHO, the best way to protect the animals from sexual assault is the same way we protect humans, the perpetrators should be have criminal charges laid against them. Sexual assault is a capital crime, or felony in the US, regardless of whether it's a 2D animal or 3D human being assaulted.

Like Alois Irlmaier said... "there will be a moral corruption", in one of the points till WWIII.
He statet out what will come in the future, he was a german seer, and I think he was a good one.

Alois Irlmaier said:
1. first comes prosperity like never before!
2. then follows an apostasy like never before.
3. then comes a corruption of morals like never before.
4. then a great number of foreign people come into the country.
5. there is great inflation. Money loses more and more of its value.
6. revolution follows soon after.
7. then the Russians invade the West overnight.

That is not fixed, because the timelines change, but several points fit right now...

Back
Top Bottom