Session 26 February 2022

Are the C's referring to Eiriu Eolas here?
It's been a while since I've participated in the forum and I'm looking to put more time in again.
Thank you!

Regarding the galactic wonders of Eiriu Eolas, I remembered this great post. It contains a very good summary of session quotations that provide a deeper understanding of what the breathwork program actually is. I know that I still find inspiration when I read this stuff again. In particular:

Q: (L) I would like to know if you have any comments to make on the progress of our breathing and meditation program for the readers of our forum and perhaps other people who are practicing it about whom we know nothing?

A: It is already having effects in other realms.

Q: (L) What other realms?

A: 4, 5, 6D.

Q: (L) In what respect?

A: Humans should remember the hermetic maxim can go both ways in some respects. Those who are destined to "meet" themselves in the future can now do so with greater facility due to these efforts. We once said that "you in the future" could "rewrite" cosmic programs... that goes for others too. They are now learning the programming language.

Q: (L) A number of people on the forum have talked about the zoning out thing, the, ya know... while still awake seemingly, losing all awareness of self and just kind of zoning out. What is this phenomenon?

A: See previous answer and think of it as spending "time" with the higher self/teacher instead of wasting the ability to dissociate on futile illusions. Also remember that "time" spent in this process utilizes this "soul ability" as it was originally intended. It taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.

I've found that it's so absolutely crucial in anxious, challenging, or chaotic times to have a regular schedule, and also a stress-management program in order to keep sane. EE has been such a wonderful modality for dealing negative emotions, as well as clearing out karmic residues. It's been such a blessing for personal growth, processing and healing.

That said, there will be a vast increase in suffering on a global scale. That means that all of the suffering we witnessed during 'World War Covid' was actually sort of tame. Maybe I'm wrong here, but that really puts things in perspective, in a daily-life kind way, when thinking about our very dear, clueless loved ones.

So it's a good time for Faith. As a means to that end, I'm also going to revisit The List of Things to do to Protect Yourself from Multidimensional Manipulations and Harm.

hi .... there is not much to say on that page ... if there will be I will ... as for the knowledge - yes I know Laura's work as well as the work of other prominent and smart members of FOTCM .. ... :) thank you!

Well, it's part of the forum custom to write an introduction for yourself. Is that so hard to do? We'd like to get to know you better!

Thank you so much for this Excellent session with the C's, a lot of information giving in this chaotic times is more than welcome and must needed 🙏

So 2014 is the year of The WAVE began to have a more serious effect on our planet?, causing all kinds of weird stuff hapeening in the planet?

2014 is the Year 0 couse 2+1+4=8 and 8 = infinity? and infinity is 0? i think i read something related on this in one of the C's session.

Sum of numbers in 2014 is 7. 2015 is 8, which looks like infinity. Maybe 4D STS wants to link Year One to infinity to confuse us?

It's good to remember that we can trick ourselves very easily into 'seeing code' where no code actually exists. I've done that plenty of times.

Good ol' Chapter 32 of The Wave has a good discussion on the tendency to see numbers and make big meanings out of them.

Well, it was a much needed update. I was getting antsy and nervous with all that World turmoil and the massive narrative shift. Those sessions are always a cool breeze of clarity in such a pathological World! Anyhow, chateau crew you have my gratitude for your continued service! To the Forum members and the extended community, I salute you all and may we prevail in the end.
++

But if the US, or any country for that matter, would invest the printed money into productive assets rather than speculative ones as it's the case now, that would lead to an increase in disposable income that would offset the corresponding increase in the cost of living and hence mitigate (for the most part at least) the higher prices resulting from say a disruption in the supply chain.
Central banking has and is the most controlling weapon of the PTB (powers that be/global elite-seen and unseen). The power of creating one's own currency has been proven again and again to reverse financial woes into financial bonanza! A quick search produced the following that isn't the best available, but serves the point:
After Hitler was elected, refusing to play ball with the Rockefeller-Rothschild rules, one of the first things he did was fix the corrupt, debt-based financial system. By completely thwarting the international banking cartels, the Nazi government issued its own currency known as Reich Marchs, which were debt free and uncontrollable by international financial interests.

Debt Free Finance = Freedom

If America nationalized their currency as Hitler did for Germany, they would effectively sever all ties with international bankers, the manipulation of their government and economy would cease, and they would live debt-free. Just as Hitler issued debt-free currency for Germany, Abraham Lincoln setup an interest free banking system in the United States when he was President, and he was murdered for it. Former US president Andrew Jackson issued interest-free currency, and two shots were fired at his head in an assassination attempt, but the shots misfired and he survived. John F. Kennedy issued interest-free currency during his presidency and we all know how he met his untimely demise.
Yes, Germany was in desperate financial straits thanks to the measures imposed by their loss in WWI. Issuing their own currency turned things around in lightning speed. Of course, this had to happen in order for the Nazis to launch WWII - the 4DSTS trial run. Hitler was their man after all. And as the above shows, Lincoln, Jackson, and JFK went down the same path of currency creation. Please note:

1646291742822.png

In fact, JFK's executive order is still technically in effect:
On June 4th, 1963, President Kennedy signed Executive Order 11110. In short, it was an order for the Treasury to issue certificates backed by silver bullion, as well as to mint silver dollars that would be considered money.
Which beggars the question - why hasn't Putin done the same? I guess since he hasn't spilled the beans regarding 911 nor the truth about the Covid-19 scamdemic, instead seemingly going along with the ruse, he is playing a cagier, smarter game in order to win in the end, OSIT.

He speculates that ancient civilizations may have used them. They are supposed to compromise 2,700 miles of tunnels. I'm wondering if some of them might be near Kiev.
I recently saw a vid somewhere (way too much info on a wide range of subjects for me to keep up with or remember) that indicated many underground areas exist that apparently were for large populations to live and not just as a temporary accommodation. I guess there have been multiple times when it was necessary for humans to abandon the surface due to environmental/cosmic stresses.

Please note that 36 million Nephilim is very close to the number of people the Cs said received the magnetized dose with 4D technology and could swell the STS ranks.

(Joe) Are the videos of magnets sticking to vaccinated people's arms real?

A: Some. Some places and selected batches of vaccine.
Could these be the bad batches that Dr. Mike Yeadon discovered, the "Hot Lots"? To think I just thought they were mostly going to kill or sicken people and enable mind control. The possibility that this could be the way to download the Nephilim invasion - :scared:?!!

Oh my - are we ever in for a wild, wild ride! And how could one even go about warning about this - too unreal!!!

As for the session, whoa and whoa!

All these sessions incrementally build and adds much more to ponder in this school of life we are all in together. Fascinating.

Many have seen how the sessions on video work, and if not, and without personal experience, one can immediately see the intensity of the three ladies being linked, moving together in unison, calling out each letter, number, period and exclamation et cetera. It is is simply something to behold. After all this time, it still leaves me in awe and appreciation for the hard work involved.

So, least we forget Laura, Andromeda and Artemis working together to bring us these sessions - you guys rock! 💐

According to rlist.io site Ukraine has a total of 1,211,000 soldiers (209,000 active and 900,000 in reserve) That is to say, at least 209,000 psychopaths ready to take action and perhaps willing to be vehicles for certain energies/information "downloaded" (Nephilim?)
They are not all psychopaths, that is to much broad black and white view. And what does today numbers mean when hardware is the most important thing and what do numbers mean when you have poor quality and forceful conscription with high degree of desertion and weak moral. Mostly those that are willing to do fighting are those nazi volounteers where there is probably the most download seeing similarities from historic perspective and some parts of military.
And by the way oldest swastika symbol was found in Ukraine so it makes sense that Kantekkians landed there and that you have so high nazi energies there.

First of all , thank you for the incredible session ..lot of stuff to think about ..

So here we go, straight from Baba Vanga 'The glory of Vladimir prophecy"

Russia would become the "lord of the world" whereas Europe would become a "wasteland"
"All will thaw, as if ice, only one remain untouched – Vladimir’s glory, the glory of Russia,"

I read this long time ago , and I seem to remember that she was also pointing out that " the war will start in the east and slowly will engulf the world " or something very similar , but I cannot find the reference to this bit ,so not sure if has been "edited" somehow, or is just a case of defective memory.
Doesn't Vladimir actually means "world ruler " or "Great Ruler"? Even if I do not believe that Mr. Putin really want to rule to world as such.

The part regarding China and Taiwan is quite disturbing as well , I do not want to think what will happened if China decide to take Taiwan "back to the bosom " so to speak , maybe will not end up in a nuclear exchange,(trust the Cs!!) but it will be very very bad , I can only think at the old African proverb: that says that when elephants are fighting is always the grass that get crushed..I'm start to feel a bit "grassy" at the moment.....
Time will tell..according to the "new chronology" we are only in year 8 ...!!

Thanks so much to all concerned for a wonderful session. I await these sessions with bated breath. So much information, much of it quite scary but the knowledge is necessary.

I have always been a bit impressed with Putin who seems to walk his own line, often out of step with the rest of the world. It doesn't surprise me that he is receiving help. He gives the impression of a man with others at his back giving assistance, although obviously not always visible. I hope he keeps strong and focused but I wish he was familiar with this forum and its aims. It could help him enormously.

As someone mentioned: it is interesting that a lot of people came to distrust the government in the UK and the overarching MSM with regards to Covid but now seem to be taking in everything they are saying about the situation in Ukraine. After being the proponents of absolute and total lies and misinformation, do they now think that MSM has been rehabilitated and are giving us accurate, truthful and propaganda free information about the situation in Ukraine? I think not. Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

Are the C's referring to Eiriu Eolas here?
It's been a while since I've participated in the forum and I'm looking to put more time in again.
Thank you!

We hesitated to share parts of this session publicly, because some of the questions concern activities reserved exclusively for those active members of FOTCM who are doing The Work and who have committed to a true network. The thing is, we have a lot going on that only vetted members have access to. There is much more to FOTCM than running a public forum and there is a very proactive part from each of our members in what we do. We try to make as much as possible accessible to everyone, and you all know that we have been doing so for years. But those who Work and have shown a desire to help others get included at another level. I hope you all understand that. And the same goes for people who are accepted to participate in a live session.

So you see, Eiriu Eolas is only one of the things we do. FOTCM has regular meetings, and during some of those meetings, we have sessions with Cs as you see here. We also do guided meditations together, have meetings for Reiki and prayer, and more.

Anyone who is interested in becoming more involved, re-read what I have put in bold above. It's not just what you say, but what you do that counts.

They are not all psychopaths, that is to much broad black and white view. And what does today numbers mean when hardware is the most important thing and what do numbers mean when you have poor quality and forceful conscription with high degree of desertion and weak moral. Mostly those that are willing to do fighting are those nazi volounteers where there is probably the most download seeing similarities from historic perspective and some parts of military.
And by the way oldest swastika symbol was found in Ukraine so it makes sense that Kantekkians landed there and that you have so high nazi energies there.

Hi

Well I didn't write ALL are psychopaths. But you are right when you say..."what do numbers mean when you have poor quality and forceful conscription with high degree of desertion and weak moral..."

This reminded me of what Sun Tzu wrote in The Art of War. The success of a campaign lies in the quality/intelligence of the people and not in the weapons/hardware. Even the favor of Heaven and nature is more important than weapons:

(Chapter 1 Laying plans)

12. Therefore, in your deliberations, when seeking to determine the military conditions, let them be made the basis of a comparison, in this wise:--

13. (1) Which of the two sovereigns is imbued with the Moral law? (2) Which of the two generals has most ability? (3) With whom lie the advantages derived from Heaven and Earth? (4) On which side is discipline most rigorously enforced? (5) Which army is stronger? (6) On which side are officers and men more highly trained? (7) In which army is there the greater constancy both in reward and punishment?

14. By means of these seven considerations I can forecast victory or defeat.

Intelligence
17. According as circumstances are favorable, one should modify one's plans.

18. All warfare is based on deception.

Weapons/Hardware (chapter 2 Waging war)
2. When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be damped. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength.

3. Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain.

4. Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor damped, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue.

5. Thus, though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays.

6. There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare.
Therefore, those who are not fully aware of the disadvantage of using weapons
they may not be fully aware of the advantages of using them.

Thank you very much for this extraordinary session which I actually had to read several times. And thank you to Laura, Andromeda and Artemis for your time, energy and love you put into this work. I am always humbled by all the knowledge you are sending out into the world in this way. 💞

Many heartfelt thanks to all those who made this session and everything else possible! To me it not only seems as if things are heating up but speeding up. There is so much information to review, process and discern that it's hard for me to keep up. These sessions help clarify things and priorities as well.

Back
Top Bottom