Session 26 February 2022

There is nothing directly linking the portals (in different locations) mentioned in this session, that I can think of, and the quotes below about the 'deep level punctuators', but the idea that they are linked has come to mind numerous times of late. I wonder if the portals mentioned might in some way be linked to these 'deep level punctuators' emerging from underground and the location of where they emerged from is near to or at the location of the portals?
May I ask what this part was about:

Q: (L) Is this where Helen came from?

A: Yes

P: (Altair, Cosmos, Gawan) Is “an explosion in Ukraine, chemical or nuclear”, still on the table?

A: Yes. You could say that it has been happening since 2014.

Q: (Niall) This IS the explosion.

(L) Yeah.

I imagine that this explosion event in Ukraine -that was predicted in 1994- is like a ripple that started in 2014 and has been expanding in various forms and symbolically to this day.

5998ac_a45b21364058494d84c4a3fc9c628488_mv2.gif

In this sense I wonder if other events such as oil, revolution, ice age and people's perception that it is the fault of the elite -that were predicted in 2010 from the event of the British Petroleum oil spill- are another example of ripples, of ongoing events in the microcosm.

: (L) Okay, so what's going to happen? Is the Gulf Stream breaking up, and is that going to bring on an ice age?

A: It is, it will.

Q: (L) Is that like imminent?

A: The cause is more than the oil. But the people will only see the oil reason and turn against the elite for bringing on such a disaster. Also note that the nonlinear effects will take some time to develop fully.

Are all these nonlinear effects?

If this is the case, it would not be strange for average people to blame the elite (including Putin) after what is happening with oil and food prices with the conflict between Ukraine and Russia and the economic sanctions that the US imposed on Russia, that in the medium term will affect the petrodollar based US economy and power, the collapse of US economy would undoubtedly cause the prophesied revolution in the "city on a hill"

(L) Well, it just seems like psychopaths have really screwed things up.

A: It is actually a bad time for them.

Q: (L) It's a bad time for them? What do you mean?

A: They will get all the blame!

Q: (Andromeda) That's an interesting... (L) Way to look at it. (Burma Jones) So then back to what Galaxia was wanting to know, is there going to be a revolution? Are people actually going to wake up and start... (Galaxia) And do something about it?

A: Oh indeed!

A: Exciting times no doubt! Hollenoaea of Cassiopaea here! Ukraine is ancient site of landing of Kantekkians. It is highly coveted by 4D STS! Putin is doing service to all by attempting to remove psychopathic elements there. Unfortunately, the resistance of the power elite may lead to deaths of many innocent people.

Q: (Artemis) What is it about it that's so coveted?

(Joe) Because it's an ancient site of the landing of the Kantekkians? Why does that make it highly coveted? Some element of the population? But...

A: The geological profile complemented the energy profile making it ideal for transference.

Q: (L) Is that suggesting that the landing happened via some means other than just getting on a spaceship and flying and plopping down?

Q: (L) So, it was some kind of transference that involved some kind of technology that we may not understand?

Q: (Andromeda) Like a portal?

Q: (L) So, there's a portal in Ukraine?

The Cs obviously had ancient history in mind when relaying that information about a 'portal' in Ukraine.

But there's more recent history that speaks to its unique role as an 'transference location for STS downloading'.

I published the following on my blog in 2014. It was some history I learned while researching the MH17 false-flag atrocity that took place in July that year:

Mafia States: Israel and Ukraine’s special relationship

Israel and Ukraine are two very strange countries, both in and of themselves, and in their relationship. Many Israelis are ethnically indistinguishable from their Semitic Arab neighbors, with whom they – despite trenchant efforts by the Israeli elite to prevent it, and pretend it isn’t so – have long been integrated, genetically and culturally. Those ethnically white Israelis you hear speaking English with American or Russian accents are generally of eastern European origins, especially Ukraine and Russia, the very region where it’s all going down at the moment. Which isn’t to say that they’re the ‘evil Israelis’ and the Arabic-looking ones are ‘the good guys’: many Russian and Ukrainian Jews who left for ‘the promised land’ in the early 90s did so because they were starving, and are generally treated like second-class citizens in Israel. Today about half of Israel’s Jews are of Eastern European descent, and most of those are from Russia and Ukraine.

Anyway, it’s obvious now – since the February coup – that Ukraine is a terribly dysfunctional country. But it has also been so for decades. Ukraine became a playground of gangsters long before the NeoCons parachuted Yats and the Right Sektor into power. You’ve heard of ‘the Russian mob’, the leading figures of which also happen to be Jewish and dual Israeli citizens. Just as ‘the oligarchs’ significantly increased their power in Russia when Communism collapsed, turning the country into a ‘Mafia State’, the same thing happened in Ukraine. In 2008, Russia’s 50 wealthiest oligarchs accounted for 35% of the country’s GDP. Ukraine’s 50 wealthiest oligarchs then accounted for a staggering 85% of the country’s GDP, a percentage that has presumably increased since then. Many, but by no means all of them, either identify as ‘Jewish’, are of Jewish extraction, or have explicit dual Israeli nationality.

The difference between Ukraine and Russia is that Putin and his KGB backers arrested the rot, while Ukraine followed the course set for it in the early 1990s to become the shell entity it is today, thoroughly controlled by organized crime and an instrument of intrigue for certain intelligence agencies. Putin, of course, is nevertheless likened to a ‘Mafia don’, routinely portrayed to the world as having enriched himself and his cronies. What you never hear in Western accounts of this reversal in Russia, however, is that Putin has accrued power and centralized wealth back under state stewardship to completely modernize the Russian Federation – up to and, in some cases, overtaking Western ‘first world’ standards. Just compare continuously falling unemployment levels in Russia with haemorrhaging unemployment levels in the US.

While Ukraine’s socio-economic status is rotten by conventional standards, its oligarchial ‘system’ – if we can call it that – makes it wide open for exploitative business deals in such nefarious ‘economic sectors’ as prostitution, human trafficking, drug-running, money-laundering, organ harvesting, and off-the-books arms and energy deals. Israeli businessmen weren’t alone in profiting from these illicit trades – all Eastern European countries were picked apart by vultures from the US and Western Europe after the USSR became history – but the ‘special nature’ of Ukrainian-Israeli relations has been particularly favorable for them.

Beyond bi-lateral trade agreements – in both legitimate and shady enterprises, there are historical, religious and cultural ties binding the two countries. Ze’ev Jabotinsky, founder of Zionist terrorist group ‘Irgun’ – effectively the forerunner to the Mossad – was born and lived in Odessa, Ukraine.

In the decades leading up to Israel’s formal foundation in 1948, the Black Sea port city was referred to by contemporary Jews as the ‘Gateway to Zion’ because it was the main nodal point through which Russian and Ukrainian emigrés ‘made aliyah‘ to Israel. The Jewish Virtual Library describes Odessa as “the chief operational center” for the Russian 1917 revolutionary movement, and the chief cultural and ideological center for the early Zionist movement. The first movement was intended to launch ‘world revolution’ by first subverting Russia; the second to create ‘Eretz Israel’.

In 1905, Jabotinsky was getting his weapons from one Lev Bronstein, aka Leon Trotsky, ostensibly to “protect the local Jewish community” and thus “prevent a pogrom” in Odessa. A decade later, US President Woodrow Wilson would personally issue the passport that enabled Trotsky to travel from New York to Moscow in time to organize the 1917 October Revolution

Not only are Ukraine’s geographical borders with neighboring countries still disputed, it’s often difficult to tell where Ukraine ends and Israel begins. Nearly all the country’s oligarchs and mob bosses are of Jewish descent and/or have dual Ukrainian-Israeli citizenship, and travel and conduct business freely between both countries. I don’t mean to imply by this that their being Jewish or of Jewish descent necessarily predisposes them towards conducting their money-making and business activities in a manner that is first and foremost ‘good for other Jews’. Issues related to divided loyalties always crop up for wealthy diaspora Jews. Like oligarchs everywhere, they’re thinking in terms of optimal returns on investment for themselves, not ideological nor ethnic considerations about ‘what is or is not good for Israelis’, Ukrainians, or anyone else. Nevertheless, reading historical and current events leaves me with the impression that a combination of financial, historical, religious and cultural factors effectively makes them all behave as if ‘of one mind’.

Some recent episodes might help illustrate the depth and scope of this ‘special relationship’:
  • A contingent of “veteran IDF soldiers” who organized a number of Nazi battalions at the Maidan riots. They also claimed to have organized the airborne evacuation of wounded protesters to receive medical attention in Israel, with the help of “funding from private donors and with help from Ukraine’s ambassador to Israel.” The IDF veteran in Kiev who revealed all this to the Times of Israel said he was originally from Ukraine, underscoring the intimate ties between both countries. Members from local chapters of Jewish special interest groups – the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee, Hillel and Limmud – were apparently “really active in organising the Kiev barricades.”
  • Since February, death squads have been set up by notorious figures like Igor Kolomoisky, Ukraine’s second-wealthiest man and dual Israeli citizen. Russia recently had an international arrest warrant put out for him for “committing murders and kidnappings“, specifically involving targeted assassinations of opposition figures in Kiev and Russian journalists trying to cover the bloody mayhem in the country’s east. Nice chap, y’know, a “true friend of Israel”.
  • When Jewish Ukrainian oligarch and mayor of Kharkov, Hennadiy Kernes, was shot in an apparent attempted assassination shortly after the NeoCons’ Kiev coup, he was immediately flown to Israel for emergency treatment.
  • In February 2011, the SBU cooperated with the Mossad to abduct a Palestinian engineer from Gaza, Dirar Abu-Sisi, off a train from Kharkov to Kiev. Sisi was the chief engineer of Gaza’s only electric power plant [yes, the same one the Israelis bombed out of working order today, leaving 1.7 million Gazans without power]. He had been planning to apply for Ukrainian citizenship because he’s married to a Ukrainian woman, and instead reappeared in an Israeli prison, where he was tortured, presumably into giving up the ‘secrets’ of Gaza’s energy source.
Thus the 'polar opposite' ideologies of Zionism (the ultimate expression of ethno-nationalism) and Communism (the ultimate expression of the negation of ethno-nationalism) both originated from among the same people, in the same place, at the same time.

Fast-forward to today: you have a Jewish Ukrainian president whose election campaign was funded by a dual Israeli-Ukrainian oligarch who also funded the neo-Nazi elements that run the country's police and military and who wage war on civilians along explicitly Nazi lines, haranguing the Israeli Knesset to send (more) weapons to the Nazi regime to prevent 'the new Hitler' (Putin) from continuing his 'final solution' in Ukraine! :umm:

Talk about garbled narratives! The apparent contradiction is resolved, I suppose, when you see Putin's intervention as being not just the 'de-nazification' of Ukraine, but also the destruction of criminal networks controlled by gangster oligarchs and their Western (including Israeli) friends.

Nial wrote

Nevertheless, reading historical and current events leaves me with the impression that a combination of financial, historical, religious and cultural factors effectively makes them all behave as if ‘of one mind’.

You know Nial for quite some time I wondered if some of the genetic experiment at the time of Baalbek didn’t succeed. They may have fail in their attempt to recreate the Nephilim but was it their only attempt with genetically reintroducing the Nephilim gene for the purpose of reintroducing them. I wonder because of a pass event that I couldn’t describe at the time but, when many years later reading Laura books, I was remembered this pass event and I may have found some kind of explanation at the time. In the ninnies I meet that man, it was a job interview, he really shook me to the core, really strong negative emotion, alarm bell were telling me to get out event before the end of the interview. His feature remembered me of someone or something but I couldn’t quit remember who or what it was until one day maybe by accident, I don’t remember, his profile appeared to me when looking at the picture of the Moai.

Do the Easter Island Heads Really Have Bodies?

Only many years later will I read in Laura books and learn of the significance of the Moai, effigy in the image of the Nephilim. As for the men that I meet, he is of Russian Judaism descend and a member of the elite club if I may say.

In one of the book of the Russian billionaire series, the 2 main characters have a discussion and the men tell the girl that they are a different species from human and it may have some truth behind it. We know how the royalty and the elites like to marry within their circle, is it too kept their blood pure, there blue bloodline or do it have other purpose. Judaism entertains the same ideology and assured or enforced that they should marry only inside their religious circle to preserve the chosen tribe pure. Belief created for the purpose of a genetic experiment may be another reason that can fit here. If they had the technology to recreate nephalin, they could have succeeded in introducing part of it in the human genome. As for the covid experiment it may have been trough a virus and more accepted in certain ethnic group and thus the necessity to create a religion to create the most favorable and controlled environment for it to develop or spread and maximize the percentage of the virus propagation in the population. A lot of speculation I know but with this last session, we learn that there is a portal in Ukraine and I can’t stop thinking about the Kazar who were on that territory at the time of their conversion to Judaism. From what I read the reason for the Kazar to convert was to establish a stronger control system on the population but I don’t buy it, they were already strong military empire and could have choose a religion practiced in their area, Islamism or Christianity which would have solidify their empire but instead, chose Judaism. Well the portal in Ukraine may have been the reason, repeating the experiment to introduce the virus in a population living in the area and created a genetic pool that would in the future be on a FRV compatible to be downloaded with fourth density sts. It is difficult for us to establish a link that span thousands of years as most of our history is hidden from us and so easy for the fourth density sts to manipulate human trough time as it is not a barrier for them. As Laura said often, the last session did open a ‘’cane of worm’’ but for the C’s to bring the information sure give it a sense of urgency or importance.

Maybe I am completely on the left field here and who know, the back door that they put on the vaccine may be for the purpose to download more easily true the portal into human whose FRV may be modify because of it.

Just thinking aloud I was.

(Alejo) Are there any other such download portals on the planet?

(L) Yes, we already discussed that. There's one in Israel. Are there any others besides Israel and Ukraine?

A: China, North America, South America.

Q: (Artemis) Is the North America one in Canada or…?

A: Canada.

Q: (Artemis) I knew it!

(L) You knew it? Yes! [laughter]

(Artemis) Yukon.

(L) Oooh, you're right! The Yukon! CREEPY stuff happens in the Yukon. [laughter] It's true.

(Andromeda) Oh, yeah!

(L) Look it up. Look up "The Valley of the Headless Men"!! I read about it years ago, and it gave me the absolute total creeps!

I didn't know the story about "The Valley of Headless Men" so I looked it up on youtube being in a mood for the creepy and bizarre. If you don't know about it I recommend this account. This man is a good story teller and although he adds a bit to make it more personalized he does present the accounts that are on record. He has other such odd stories as well, you may find interesting.

Dozens of people have been lost or killed in this area before 1940. Several where decapitated, some burned, one man seemed to have been flash frozen in place beside his camp fire. One account gives a description of what the perpetrators may be like. A group of men where camped one night in the valley while they where looking for a lost person. A small group of native men approached them and warned them they had seen white, humanoid beings near by and they should be very careful. All that night they heard strange howling and screams.

A river runs through the valley thats surrounded by several canyons. These canyons have large caves that are inaccessible because of their extreme height and have never been explored, perhaps where the white beings emerge from the portal. Quite creepy...

Most of these accounts are centered on the search for gold by the unfortunate victims. It seems that something wants the gold to remain there and has no problem with doing in what ever humans are involved. Golums who love their gold!

Last edited:
Quite creepy...

That is some string of strange stories up to 1945.

A brief written breakdown of stories can be read here, and one in particular caught my attention. It was the guy who seemed to have been 'Flash Frozen' - very odd.

A spooky story to be sure, but it would not be an isolated case, nor the last victims the valley would claim. In 1917, a Swiss prospector by the name of Martin Jorgenson made his way to Nahanni to try his hand at finding gold. At first, Jorgenson seemed to have settled well in the valley. He built a cabin, ran a small mining operation, and was generally well-known by settlers in the area. When Jorgenson’s cabin mysteriously burned down to the ground, the prospector’s skeleton was found among the ashes without its head, and a search of the charred remains of the cabin found no trace of the skull. In 1945, a miner from Ontario was found dead in his sleeping bag without his head. Around the same time, a trapper named John O’Brien was found frozen to death in the nearby wilderness with his hands clutching a pack of matches in a death grip right next to a campfire pit that showed evidence of having had a fire going. Those who had stumbled across the corpse described having the feeling that the unfortunate trapper had been flash frozen within seconds.

In the YT clip you had, he was described as sitting perfectly upright, without any agony on his face (and holding matches as said above).

Q: (Artemis) Is the North America one in Canada or…?

A: Canada.

Q: (Artemis) I knew it!

(L) You knew it? Yes! [laughter]

(Artemis) Yukon.

Given this portal (and others described) was established a long time ago, it reminded me again about the Tuniit - whoever they where, that the Inuit sometimes made note of as being giants (in the 'Giant' thread, too).

For the Dorset people, this is how the map spread looks of their culture (might not be accurate), and they may have been butting up against the Paleo-Eskimo from the West out of Alaska or the Bearing Straight. However, nothing is known of who they describe as being Tuniit, and where they came from. Maybe the Yukon factors or not:

1647923280258.png

wiki
The Dorset was a Paleo-Eskimo culture, lasting from 500 BCE to between 1000 CE and 1500 CE, that followed the Pre-Dorset and preceded the Thule people (proto-Inuit) in the North American Arctic. The culture and people are named after Cape Dorset (now Kinngait) in Nunavut, Canada, where the first evidence of its existence was found. The culture has been defined as having four phases due to the distinct differences in the technologies relating to hunting and tool making. Artifacts include distinctive triangular end-blades, oil lamps (qulliq) made of soapstone, and burins.

The Dorset were first identified as a separate culture in 1925. The Dorset appear to have been extinct by 1500 at the latest and perhaps as early as 1000. The Thule people, who began migrating east from Alaska in the 11th century, ended up spreading through the lands previously inhabited by the Dorset. There is no strong evidence that the Inuit and Dorset ever met. Modern genetic studies show the Dorset population were distinct from later groups and that "[t]here was virtually no evidence of genetic or cultural interaction between the Dorset and the Thule peoples."[1]

Inuit legends recount them encountering people they called the Tuniit (singular Tuniq) or Sivullirmiut "First Inhabitants". According to legend, the first inhabitants were giants, taller and stronger than the Inuit but afraid to interact and "easily put to flight."[2]

From this post:

Also from Jeffrey Blair Latta - ‘The Franklin Conspiracy’
Among the Inuit, it was said that before their ancestors came to the Arctic, the land of the midnight sun was home to a race of giants, who the Inuit drove away in furious prolonged confrontation. So common and compelling are these stories that anthropologists have little doubt but that the Tunnit did exist. The only question is: who were they?
He claimed the Inuit even said of the Inukshuk stone markers; there are some very old ones dotting various islands apparently, that they were never part of their own heritage but that of the Tunnit, however, modern day Inuit's say otherwise.

From below that post with a link on myths, it said of them (they were not Giants in this case or they were confused with others):

These are the people who lived in the north before the Inuit. These beings spoke a simple language, sometimes referred to as “Kutak” or “baby-talk”. The Tuniit were a peaceful people who minded their own business, if left alone. Artifacts of the Tuniit can be found all over the north.

The C's discussed Kantekkian's - interesting that the Tuniit had a language "sometimes refereed to as "Kutak,"' not so far off if name recognition is to be stretched.

The only thing about these possible (or probable) Tuniit's, was were they giants or not, or were they mixed up with other people/myths - again, who were they? Moreover, if the accounts were somewhat factual, someone was lifting massive rocks to build Inukshuk markers (wiki - "These structures are found in northern Canada, Greenland, and Alaska"), and it does not seem that it was the Inuit initially - from Greenland to Alaska, right over the top of the Yukon at the Beaufort sea.

Inukshuk

How fascinating to read about the Tuniits and their Inukshuks. Thank you gals and guys for collecting and sharing such info :flowers:. (As well about the beautiful yet creepy Nahanni, Valley of the Headless Men, in the Northwest Territories).

As I loosely browsed for images of how Inukshuks may look like… it startled me that most of them looked like very large figures.

EE600197-9E97-4EF6-99C5-5BE599244AA9.jpeg

As previously posted: "The swastika is an ancient symbol that has been used for over 3,000 years (predating even the ancient Egyptian symbol, the ankh)."

This was shown in previously mentioned vid @10:39:

View attachment 56172
View attachment 56174
What I also noted was the similarity between the Ukraine Coat of Arms and the emblem on the Viking shield pictured in the vid:

View attachment 56176

150px-Lesser_Coat_of_Arms_of_Ukraine.svg.png

turkey--near-selcuk--ephesus--the-temple-of-hadrian--carved-swastika-patterns-110057601-5c4bdaf246e0fb0001a8e6ff.jpg

After reading everything that's been posted about swastikas, I do believe the above is such and also notice this image that I found via wiki/Khazar - the Coat of Arms of Tatarstan:

View attachment 56168
So not just some decorative flower either.

The image also brought to mind these often used depictions:

Heraldry wreaths. Laurels wreath branch greek olive oak wheat leaves certificate antiquity award winner prize label, vector collection stock illustration​

heraldry-wreaths-laurels-wreath-branch-greek-olive-oak-wheat-leaves-vector-id1147130040

Besides the above often represented on government seals, it also brings to mind Caesar and incorporation on coins/flags:

images
images
images
images

Notice the sheath of wheat in the second and the one cent wheat penny - I remember this penny well. It should be noted that the "wreaths" depicted in the upper image bring to mind the ouroboros - check out the wiki page from which the following came - the all in one symbol!

273px-Theosophicalsealfrench.svg.png

Seal of the Theosophical Society, founded 1875

As the wiki page indicates, connections to alchemy, dragon biting its tail and also this:

220px-Ouroboros_%28fixed_width%29.svg.png

Ouroboros swallowing its tail; based on Moskowitz's symbol for the constellation Draco

And regarding the six sided star/Star of David - from wiki/Khazar:

View attachment 56170
Seal discovered in excavations at Khazar sites. However, rather than having been made by Jews, these appear to be shamanistic sun discs.

And as comets are often referred to as torch stars, another common symbol on coins and such (and held by Lady Liberty/Columbia):

images
7DBAB193-E4E7-80BE-262BCF6D65A24D88.jpg
U.S.
X2IuanBn.jpg
France

As an aside, this link regarding torch stars:

Immanuel Velikovsky: The Truth Behind the Torment

In addition, both were called tailed stars, torch stars, smoking stars, and bearded stars. Comets were also called “circling star”, “torch”, and “Angel of ...
View attachment 56169

Considering that war and destruction is associated with comets, it makes one wonder why swastikas ever had positive connotations.

And funny that I saw such a resemblance that I mentioned in my earlier post:

And how much of a stretch from Thunderbird to eagle - a prominent national symbol of the U.S. along with those flanking either olive or oak branches and sheaths of wheat - as well as the double headed eagle depicted in lots of flags and more - a plethora of symbols in this one (see link for more including triple headed eagles):
1200px-Flag_of_Russia_with_Soviet_Eagle_crest.svg.png

Those clutched rods and spheres are still a mystery to me, but they seem to always show up with royalty especially. Also - "a 1908 article in Good Housekeeping" - what a source for this kind of information! 😄 Maybe it slipped under the radar!

And that the Khazars weren't the Ashkenazis:

The surprising origins of Ashkenazi Jews

So much of our history has been suppressed and obscured. Brings to mind one meaning of apocalypse - hidden truths revealed.

The problem, as has been discussed in previous sessions, is that the people have just rolled over repeatedly when it comes to these major false flags, refusing to see the obvious contradictions and even ignoring blatant impossibilities. In the US, the big three - assassination of JFK, 911, and the Covid scamdemic. Each previous acceptance of the lies allowed the furtherance of the global agenda with even larger and more egregious attacks.

I came across this - The Journal of the Ethnological Society of London (1869-1870), where the author talks about the Circassians being the same people and descendants of the Khazars and being also “white”. The Cossacks are also considered likewise. It also covers how the Kabari or Kabars were a predominant tribal group of the Khazars. Read here: On the Westerly Drifting of Nomades, from the Fifth to the Nineteenth Century. Part IV. The Circassians and White Khazars on JSTOR

The Kabar apparently were a group of Khazar tribes that rebelled at one point. One story goes that it was against the direction of converting to Judaism. See more: WI: Kabar tribes successfully revolt against the Khazars? (+question on Pannonia)

One of the tribes in the Kabar were called Bereny (past family name) who in the 9th Century were annexed from and later became part of the Magyars. There’s a bunch of communes and towns in their namesake. For example: National and historical symbols of Hungary I suspect too the Berendei who were part of the “black hats” and later settled in Kiev in the 12th Century were of the same tribe. They were also called Circassians. See here: Chorni Klobuky - Wikipedia

The previous journal links the Kabardians to this same Kabar rebel group. Current day Kabardians are one of the twelve major Circassian tribes in the northern Caucasus. See more: Kabardians - Wikipedia

The Circassians from what I’ve read are seeking recognition of past atrocities from Russia. There’s a lot more detail to that. It’s also fascinating to me how they have kept their native religious traditions and practices, which is monotheistic and in some aspects come across somewhat Stoic.

Native Circassian traditions were centered around ancestors and honor. An important element is the belief in the soul (psa) of the ancestors, who have the ability to observe and evaluate the affairs of their descendants.[2] The concept of physical pain or pleasure in the Hereafter (Hedryhe) is absent: the soul is granted spiritual satisfaction or remorse for one's chosen path in life in front of himself and his ancestors.[2]

Therefore, the goal of man's earthly existence is the perfection of the soul, which corresponds to the maintenance of honour (nape), manifestation of compassion (guschlegu), gratuitous help (psape), which, along with valour, and bravery of a warrior, enables the human soul to join the soul of the ancestors with a clear conscience (nape huzhkle).[2]

This is also a fascinating description from a traveler in the areas visiting some ancient tomb in the region. This comes from the Circassian World site that’s got a lot of info on their history and current plight. If they were Khazars in the past they may be some of the descendants that didn’t subscribe to the conversion to Judaism.

The interior consisted of a large arched vault, built of cut stone, united without cement; and, from the skill displayed in the construction, and the admirable turn of the arch, there was sufficient evidence to prove that it must have been the work of a people far advanced in the arts of civilized life. That they were a people wealthy and powerful, is equally apparent; for who can behold one of those mountains, raised to immortalise the memory of the illustrious dead, without being astonished at the prodigious labour and enormous expense that must have been incurred in erecting one ? And what monument could any people raise to the memory of their forefathers so simple and enduring? for while the vast and sumptuous edifice, the triumphal arch, even the gigantic pyramid, have crumbled, and continue crumbling, into dust, these alone have remained unchanged for ages, and will continue to the end of time; appearing as if left to mark the path of the first inhabitants of the earth, as they passed onward from the East to people the more distant parts of the globe. Do we not find similar erections in various parts of Europe (although of diminished size and magnificence), particularly in Hungary, Russia, Poland, Germany, and on to the snowy regions of Lapland?

Last edited:
A lot of speculation I know but with this last session, we learn that there is a portal in Ukraine and I can’t stop thinking about the Kazar who were on that territory at the time of their conversion to Judaism. From what I read the reason for the Kazar to convert was to establish a stronger control system on the population but I don’t buy it, they were already strong military empire and could have choose a religion practiced in their area, Islamism or Christianity which would have solidify their empire but instead, chose Judaism.

I’m curious about this too, I’d like to learn more about why the Kabar tribes rebelled against the other Khazars tribes. They lost this insurrection and appeared to disperse and resettle in various locations and directions. Transylvania was one, Caucasus mountains and Kiev potentially two other places of interest. See previous post for more context.

Well the portal in Ukraine may have been the reason, repeating the experiment to introduce the virus in a population living in the area and created a genetic pool that would in the future be on a FRV compatible to be downloaded with fourth density sts. It is difficult for us to establish a link that span thousands of years as most of our history is hidden from us and so easy for the fourth density sts to manipulate human trough time as it is not a barrier for them. As Laura said often, the last session did open a ‘’cane of worm’’ but for the C’s to bring the information sure give it a sense of urgency or importance.

Maybe I am completely on the left field here and who know, the back door that they put on the vaccine may be for the purpose to download more easily true the portal into human whose FRV may be modify because of it.
The recount in previous post also, about ancient tombs where the Circassians inhabited also peaked my interest - in what hidden past and relics might be scattered around this region and what significance it still holds too.

I found two geological maps of Ukraine, unfortunately it is a Russian and it is not very high definition picture. Anyway, here they are:

119595673_3024673864309122_7609893293307208616_n.jpg

350.jpg

I came across this article on RT the other day about a coven of Ukrainian witches who were planning a series of rituals to "oust Russian President Vladimir Putin", interestingly they mention they will be conducting the first ritual at a "place of power" called Bald Mountain, also known as Lysa Hora, outside Kiev. Could this be the portal location or at least be close to it?

Ukrainian witches are seeking to hold a special three-step ritual to oust Russian President Vladimir Putin, the UNIAN news agency has reported, citing a statement by a Kiev-based Witch Cauldron esoteric shop.

On March 31, on the 29th lunar day, the day of corruption and curses, we, the witches of Ukraine, in collaboration with foreign partners, will perform a ritual of punishing the enemy of the Ukrainian people – Vladimir Putin,” the statement posted on Instagram reads.

The ritual will be performed in three phases, with the first scheduled to happen at Ukraine’s “place of power,” the witches stated, apparently referring to the Bald Mountain outside Kiev. So far, some 13 sorceresses have expressed willingness to take part in the anti-Putin coven. The second event is set to be held in an unspecified “Slavic country” in cooperation with “foreign colleagues.” The ritual is expected to conclude with the creation of a “stone sack” for Russia’s president, who will supposedly face “isolation, ousting from power and loss of support from the inner circle.”

While the witches did not specify when exactly the ritual was expected to take effect, their plans have already apparently run into certain issues. In a subsequent Instagram statement, the witches admitted that their “enemy” has a “strong protection” and the ritual could ultimately backfire and harm those partaking. Still, the witches have reiterated their resolve to perform it, insisting that they “know what they are doing.”

“Our rite has been developed by a team of serious practitioners from day one. We are ready. We did a lot of preparatory work, breaking through the defenses of enemies, carefully planning and selecting rituals,” the witches claimed.
I found a geology map that you can enlarge but it's not that easy to navigate, see here: Geological Map Of Ukraine| Mineral Resources of Ukraine, here's a screenshot of Kiev and the surrounding area:

Untitled.jpg

I came across this article on RT the other day about a coven of Ukrainian witches who were planning a series of rituals to "oust Russian President Vladimir Putin", interestingly they mention they will be conducting the first ritual at a "place of power" called Bald Mountain, also known as Lysa Hora, outside Kiev. Could this be the portal location or at least be close to it?

I found a geology map that you can enlarge but it's not that easy to navigate, see here: Geological Map Of Ukraine| Mineral Resources of Ukraine, here's a screenshot of Kiev and the surrounding area:

View attachment 57091

Here is the Wikipedia entry for Lysa Hora (Bald Mount), that reveals a few interesting features. I'm wondering if that's the location of the portal the Cs referred to because the Cs said the portal is not in Kiev per se, but near Kiev:

Lysa Hora (Kyiv)​

Coordinates: 50°23′40.03″N 30°32′41.48″E

Lysa Hora (Ukrainian: Лиса Гора; Russian: Лысая гора (Lysaya Gora); literally "Barren Mount", Featureless Mount, or Bald Mount) is a large wooded hill in the Ukrainian capital Kyiv, near the confluence of the Dnipro and Lybid' rivers. The hill is now a nature reserve included in the Kyiv Fortress museum.
The mount supposedly takes its name from the fact that its top was (some slopes of the hill are still) not covered by trees. The mount is located in the Holosiiv Municipal District of Kyiv.
According to the legends, the Lysa Hora hill is the largest and most famous location of the mystical "bald mountain" - a traditional site of the witch gatherings. Particularly, it is asserted in the writings of Nikolai Gogol.

The forts of Lysa Hora​

Top of the Lysa Hora in spring

In 1872, a small fortress (part of the Kyiv Fortress) was built on the hill by the Russian army. However, upon completion the fortress was found to be of little military importance and was converted into the military storehouse. Due to its relatively remote location, from 1906 the fortress was used as an execution place for convicted political prisoners of the Tsarist government. Over 200 people were executed there by hanging between 1906 and 1917, one of them was Dmitry Bogrov, the assassin of Pyotr Stolypin.

The fortress saw fierce fighting during the World War II, when a unit of local defence volunteers resisted the Nazi offensive on Kyiv.

Later, the Red Army used the fortress as storage area till 1980. An underground complex beneath the fortress is sometimes mentioned, but in fact only old water tanks can be found, still filled with rain water. In the 1980s, a radio beacon for aircraft navigation was built on the Lysa Hora.

The GPS coordinates (50°23′40.03″N 30°32′41.48″E )point to the following location:

Capture Kiev.JPG
which corresponds roughly to this location on the geological map:

Untitled kiev.jpg

Back
Top Bottom