Session 23 April 2022

Very loosely as far as I saw from the first link, because we're talking about using Pythagorean triples as a roadmap for progression in/to building our dimensional set of existence, and that our 3 spatial dimensions (Front/Back, Left/Right and Above/Below) seem to stem from intersection of primarily two planes of existence, two planes orthogonal to Inner/Outer direction of a particular dimension of existence, something like a field of angular distances WRT field of radial ones.

Regarding Pythagorean triples (a, b, c), where c^2 = a^2 +b^2, when we check primitive ones with numbers up to 300, 6 patterns of triples of sequences emerge:
  • 3 'basis' triples:
    1. already shown (2n+1, 2n(n+1), 2(n + (1+I)/2)(n + (1-I)/2)) - from primitive triples like (3,4,5), (5,12,13), (7,24,25), ..., where for n=0 we get (1, 0, 1) and for n<0 again valid primitive triples just with some of the number being integers besides ordinary naturals;
    2. (4(n+1), (2n+1)(2n+3), (2(n+1) + I)(2(n+1) - I)) - from triples like (8, 15, 17), (12, 35, 37), (16, 63, 65), ..., where for n=0 we get (4, 3, 5) and for n=-1 (0, -1, 1);
    3. (4(2n+3), (2n+1)(2n+5), ((2n+3) + 2I)((2n+3) - 2I)) - from triple like (20, 21 29), (28, 45, 53), (36, 77, 85), ..., where for n=0 we get (12, 5, 13);
  • 3 triples of sequences of 'higher/lower' order which use above 3 triples for the sort of basis and also some of their elements as part of their own sequences:
    1. (3(2n+9), (2n+6)(n+6), 2(n + (9+3I)/2)(n + (9-3I)/2)) - where for n=0 we get (27, 36, 45) = 3^2 * (3, 4, 5) and on places of 3rd, 6th, 9th, ..., elements in the sequence stand respectively 3^2*2nd, 3^2*3rd, 3^2*4th, ..., elements from sequence 1 above;
    2. (12(n+3), (2n+3)(2n+9), ((2n+6) + 3I)((2n+6) - 3I)) - where for n=0 we get 3^2 * (4, 3, 5) and on places of 3rd, 6th, 9th, ..., elements in the sequence stand respectively 3^2*1st, 3^2*2nd, 3^2*3rd, ..., elements from sequence 2 above;
    3. an interesting (5(2n+11), (2n+6)(n+8), (2(n + (11+5I)/2)(n + (11-5I)/2))) - where for n=0 we get (55, 48, 73) which is permuted 1st element of previous sequence 2 here and where on place of 2nd element in the sequence we have 5^2 * (3, 4, 5), while for n=-3 we get (25, 0, 25).
Like the Cs said (paraphrasing): "Geometry will get you there, but you need algebra to get around". :-D

In above post and that thread, proposed approach is to treat gravity and e-m like two 'effects' of the same thing - gravity as radial component, difference/distance from non-existence in the direction of a particular dimension of existence, and e-m as angular plane (of angular distances/differences) orthogonal to that direction - which would basically incorporate all directions/dimensions of existence available to that particular one, with that particular one being in the 'center' of that plane of angular distances.
1651183978476.png1651184000726.png

Well this version does get our 3-dim space via a boundary of 4-dim one with the extra an in-out one of sorts and it can do triangle reflections but yes there's differences. The 4th dimension is supposed to do the can't tell left from right and pentagons look like triangles kind of thing and I think there's some kind of reflection thing that goes with that.

The triangle A'B'C' is a translation of triangle ABC, with the translation being produced by two reflections by two of the parallel lines in the pencil of parallel lines from the given boundary point.

The horocycles at the given boundary point are the paths of parabolic translation isometries of the Unit Disk generated by reflections by the parallel lines in the pencil of parallel lines from the given boundary point...

This link also mentions Ark a few times and the math Ark uses for gravity gets mentioned:

Type IV(4) domains have been used to understand physics by Coquereaux and Jadczyk. An example of their line of thinking is given by the following quote from the paper by R. Coquereaux entitled Lie Balls and Relativistic Quantum Fields, Nuc. Phys. B. 18B (1990) 48-52:

"... In the present paper, we are mainly interested in the four dimensional (complex) Lie ball that we shall denote by D. This smooth manifold can be written as SOo(4,2) / SO(4)xSO(2) or as SU(2,2) / S(U(2)xU(2)). ... D is a bounded non compact symmetric domain of type I and IV. ... The metric of D is euclidean and blows up near the boundary (as in the usual geometry of Lobachevski) but ... induces a conformal Lorentz structure on the boundary. The domain D is a Lie ball ... the Shilov boundary (compactified Minkowski Space-Time) can be defined as the Lie sphere ... The domain D also admits an unbounded realization: the future tube. ... This last unbounded realization of the Lie ball admits a simple physical interpretation. ... the imaginary part y of z = x + iy can be interpreted as the inverse of a momentum ... Points of the domain D describe therefore both the position (in space and time) and the momentum (with p^2 > 0) associated with a physical event. The domain itself becomes therefore a curved relativistic phase-space. Interpretation of Im(z) as an inverse momentum is an obvious four-dimensional generalization of what is done in usual wavelet analyisis (where the variable v in z = t + i/v is interpreted as a frequency). ...".

Two other papers with similar approach are:

CONFORMAL THEORIES, CURVED PHASE SPACES, RELATIVISTIC WAVELETS AND THE GEOMETRY OF COMPLEX DOMAINS, by R. COQUEREAUX and A. JADCZYK Received 28 December 1989, Revised 24 April 1990 Reviews in Mathematical Physics, Volume 2, No 1 (1990) 1-44
and

BORN'S RECIPROCITY IN THE CONFORMAL DOMAIN, by ARKADIUSZ JADCZYK, in Z. Oziewicz et al. (eds.) Spinors, Twistors, Clifford Algebras and Quantum Deformations, 129-140. (Kluwer Academic Publishers 1993)
The SO(4,2) would be Ark's gravity, the 4+2=6 being the hexagon the Cs mention a few times and the Cs confirmed the 4 and 2 also. EM would be an SO(2), unfortunately not the SO(2) mentioned in this link. Mixing gravity (gravitons) and EM (photons) is less simple than looking at them on their own and there are spacetime (metric, volume form, structure group, etc.) messes too for both of them.

I came across this article on Octonians in Quanta Magazine last year whilst doing research for a Forum thread. I wasn't sure were to post it at the time but this seems as good a place as any now in case it may be of any use. Perhaps it might be worth looking into Cohl Furey's work. See https://www.quantamagazine.org/the-octonion-math-that-could-underpin-physics-20180720/
"But Furey didn’t — couldn’t — give up. Driven by a profound intuition that the octonions and other division algebras underlie nature’s laws, she told a colleague that if she didn’t find work in academia she planned to take her accordion to New Orleans and busk on the streets to support her physics habit. "

That was nice. However all these physicists mentioned in the article (an I personally know several of them) are aiming at the Standard Model and "elementary particles" - high energy physics. I am rather interested in low energy physics: gravity, information and consciousness. That is the road less traveled.

Dear Ark maybe this can give some hints.

About Algebra and geometry, intuitively while reading the session and the accent on the simplicity of the algebra we need to grasp to understand the interconnectedness with spirit and matter, and how this material world is created (projected) the Merkaba came to my mind.

A crop circle reminds me of the intermingling of Merkaba in motion and 3-6-9 mystery and the polyhedron of Durrer Melancholia and the undefining interconnectivity between numbers 7 and 9, that is kind of "anchoring" the link between spirit and matter, that is everchanging and flickering all the time within us, calibrating us with the source of all knowledge, cosmic mind. This crop circle is a great art of optical illusions too and various perspectives and dimensions and densities change as you move your eyes around literary and metaphorically.

Video of the crop circle that was crafted on 28th July 2019 -

And some images of that Merkaba Crop Circle, some Merkabas, and Durer's "cube" - polyhedron in Melancholia.

Maybe Melancholia engraving needs more investigation of the symbols there. It is packed with symbols ...

Attachments

• MErkabe.jpg
    MErkabe.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 8
  • crop circleMerkaba.jpg
    crop circleMerkaba.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 7
  • 636e1879-08ef-4945-8081-c9ca76c843e3-1580x2040.jpg
    636e1879-08ef-4945-8081-c9ca76c843e3-1580x2040.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 7
  • polihedron.jpg
    polihedron.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 7
The human genome contains more viral than “human” genes. [...] In short, we could be looking into an evolutionary leap.

Is this related to what Pierre has written about here: Mass Extinctions, Evolutionary Leaps, and the Virus-Information Connection ?

Where an individual specific Plague hits the population and the viruses are integrated into the genome of the survivors?

If so, does that mean that whatever version of Smallpox we get hit with, the “survival of the fit” individuals would still need to catch the virus (in order to integrate), although it may not have the same lethality as it would for obsolete individuals?

Q: (Gaby) And what kind of disease will it produce?

A: Most likely to be similar to primitive smallpox.
My girlfriend and I both share a common phobia called trypophobia. For the longest time, we had absolutely no idea why we had such an aversion to the sight of clusters of holes.

But it's a feeling that makes us feel like (for lack of a better term) we're dying.

Does ANYONE else share this same phobia?

I ask because, after I looked up what smallpox looked like, it triggered that phobia in me. I'm pretty terrified to know at some point I'm going to have to witness people looking like this. Perhaps even myself.

It also makes me wonder if in a past life, people with this phobia may have gone through plague like events, witnessed people like this, and hence carrying a phobia of it, into this current life?

My girlfriend and I both share a common phobia called trypophobia. For the longest time, we had absolutely no idea why we had such an aversion to the sight of clusters of holes.

But it's a feeling that makes us feel like (for lack of a better term) we're dying.

I also have it and for what I've found out asking other people it is fairly common: I'd say that 50% percent of the people I asked (more or less) have it too, although in different degrees of discomfort and to different types of 'pictures'. With some friends, we speculated that is some sort of inherited reaction to things that look like a disease or to something that isn't very good for us in nature. It makes sense if you think of it in that way.

One of my favorite hobbies is reading and collect comics. Then I write reviews for related forums on the internet.

Reading this material has given me a vivid imagination and creativity. Reading a comic is an act of creating a whole world in your mind. In fact, collectors refer to universes. (Marvel, DC, Image etc) and together these universes form an omniverse...and then there are several omniverses.

From time to time realities intersect and Batman (DC) meets Spider-Man (Marvel) to combat a threat.

And well, you may wonder what all this is about.

This hobbie has given me the idea about dimensions as worlds, a product of the imagination. Has given me the opportunity to truly understand that each head is a world and we live in a multiverse.

In the past Laura asked about the chupacabra and the Cs said it was a window faller. So she asked if there was any chance of capturing that creature. The Cs said

R: You do not yet completely understand all the "mechanics" of the window faller phenomenon. The physicality is entirely transitory and partially dependent upon consciousness variabilities, as well as expectations of witnesses.
a window falling represents a cross-energizing of realities, equally represented from each "dimension" in question. In other words, because the dimensional curtain has been "torn," half of one and half of the other contributes to the whole reality.
(Something tells me that the analytical part of the brain asked the imaginative part "what are we seeing" and the imaginative part said well...uh...the chupacabra!)
Dimensions are not densities!!!! Dimensions are strictly the result of the universal consciousness as manifested in the imagination sector of thought. Density means level of development as measured in terms of closeness to union with The One... Cycle.
So, obviously, the "chupacabras" is a manifestation of human consciousness, and, human beings are a manifestation of the Chupacabras consciousness. Get it? Now, a shocker for you: You would not exist if someone didn't "dream you up."
Q: (L) Who dreamed me up?

A: Not important just yet. You literally are the "figments"of someone's imagination, and nothing more!!!
Now:

1) Densities, states of awareness in interaction with information. (for example, a school, there is a first grade, a second grade, a third grade and so on... a kid can only go to another grade when he/she has been able to learn his/her lessons)

2) Dimensions are a human construct. (Let's say 30 children are in third grade, however, within that grade there are more advanced children, with different experiences and knowledge due to their emotional, social, economic, physical, climatic background and this shapes their dimension and perception of others )

So it seems like we are in this matrix dreaming each other.This matrix composed of densities (states of awareness) and dimensions (parallel/lateral realities)

In truth each head is a world... "And whoever saves a life, saves the entire universe".

Could we understand the Universe more deeply if we did not focus exclusively on the cold numbers of algebraic sequences?

What would happen then if we occupy both parts of our brain: logic and imagination?
(like the question asked to Morgan Freeman in the film Lucy )

Without a doubt we would be a Unit. We would obtain a consciousness capable of reading and interpreting the information of the Universe and act accordingly.

Is this related to what Pierre has written about here: Mass Extinctions, Evolutionary Leaps, and the Virus-Information Connection ?

Where an individual specific Plague hits the population and the viruses are integrated into the genome of the survivors?

If so, does that mean that whatever version of Smallpox we get hit with, the “survival of the fit” individuals would still need to catch the virus (in order to integrate), although it may not have the same lethality as it would for obsolete individuals?

Possibly. And keep in mind, is not the smallpox either. During the Black Death, those who had "buboes" did have a better prognosis, though.

I ask because, after I looked up what smallpox looked like, it triggered that phobia in me. I'm pretty terrified to know at some point I'm going to have to witness people looking like this. Perhaps even myself.

It also makes me wonder if in a past life, people with this phobia may have gone through plague like events, witnessed people like this, and hence carrying a phobia of it, into this current life?
I've had that experince as well, but never knew of a phobia related to that. My little brother was in the Boy Scouts and they did some sort of race with wooden cars that you have to supe up yourself. My dad drilled holes on the bottom of his car and I remember absolutely hating those holes in the underbelly. I found them so repulsive I even threw it across the room. That may just be unexpressed anger from my childhood. As far as the small pox phobia you mention, I don't know. I suspect it's about something else, but don't know what it is.

Well, i have some thoughts and open interrogations in regard to this possible smallpox-like RNA space virus.

First, if it comes from space, does it mean that it will inevitably spread all around the world ?
The 79% death rate is for the people who caught it, this means that on a population of 10 millions, if 20% catch it (2M) and let’s say 4 of 5 die from it (1,6M), the remaining population is 8,4M. It’s then 16% of deaths. I just wanted here to put the number into perspective.

One of my main interrogation is to know if this virus will be … like unavoidable ? If really everybody will be infected sooner or later and will have to “pass the death test” ?

Other factor : the means of communication are now extremely fast. I would suppose that if a real killer virus pops somewhere on earth this should be rapidly known by all. It will maybe be the first (and maybe lone) time where the MSM and the re-info sphere will agree on what has to be done to protect oneself from being infected. This should logically result in less spread of the virus.

Last wonder is about a subject I already mentioned on the forum but which continues to come back in my head. I learned about colloidal silver around 2010 and, for an unknown reason, purchased one device then a second one to produce some colloidal XXX (but I only produce silver, I have also copper, Mg and iron but never used them). And the “idea” (which is not much an idea) that repeatedly comes back into my mind is simply to couple colloidal silver with a mister, in order to clean/disinfect/sterilize a room. It can of course be used with an nebulizer for direct breathing. So, could I ask, or be asked to the C’s : Will colloidal silver work against this space virus ? (or neutralize it)

These were my actual wonderings about.

Keep the faith all :-)

"But Furey didn’t — couldn’t — give up. Driven by a profound intuition that the octonions and other division algebras underlie nature’s laws, she told a colleague that if she didn’t find work in academia she planned to take her accordion to New Orleans and busk on the streets to support her physics habit. "

That was nice. However all these physicists mentioned in the article (an I personally know several of them) are aiming at the Standard Model and "elementary particles" - high energy physics. I am rather interested in low energy physics: gravity, information and consciousness. That is the road less traveled.
I take your point completely. The Standard Model is so entrenched amongst today's physicists that it goes completely against the grain for them to disassociate themselves from it. Indeed, the article mentions that "Furey has yet to construct a simple octonionic model of all Standard Model particles and forces in one go, and she hasn’t touched on gravity". Without including gravity, she will not be able to come up with a workable UFT. However, I am struck by the fact that the article says she is "Driven by a profound intuition that the octonions and other division algebras underlie nature’s laws". Where does that intuition come from I wonder?

Robert Graves in The White Goddess explained such intuition in terms of proleptic and analeptic thought and used Clerk Maxwell as a case in question where he pointed out that the great father of electromagnetic theory could come up with the correct formula but then relied on colleagues to justify the result by pedestrian calculation, what today I guess we would call number crunching.

I am no physicist or mathematician but one other thing which caught my attention was where the article states that: "Whereas Dixon and others proceeded by mixing the division algebras with extra mathematical machinery, Furey restricts herself; in her scheme, the algebras “act on themselves.” Combined as R⊗C⊗H⊗O, the four number systems form a 64-dimensional abstract space." Is it just coincidence but I Ching, the earliest known divination tool, uses 64 hexagrams to represent the archetypal situations of human life and there are 64 codons in the DNA genetic code. Indeed, there are also 64 squares on a chess board.

Talking about chess, the game of chess forms much of the structure of Lewis carroll's book Alice Through the Looking Glass (see: The 64-Square Grid Design of ‘Through the Looking Glass’ on this theme). I only mention this because the C's seemed to make a cryptic reference to that book in the session dated 18 July 1998 when they said:

“A: You are dancing on the 3rd density ballroom floor."Alice likes to go through the looking glass" at the Crystal Palace. Atlantean reincarnation surge brings on the urge to have a repeat performance.”

If you are not aware, Lewis Carroll (real name Charles Lutwidge Dodgson) was a brilliant Oxford University mathematican of the traditional Euclidian school who worked a number of criticisms of modern mathematical theories into his two famous stories concerning the adventures of his character Alice. See: Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland: An Esoteric Journey and Alice's adventures in algebra: Wonderland solved for more on this.

Carroll was also a leading rosicrucian and allegedly a member of the Orphic Circle and his two Alice tales contain a lot of esoteric symbolism. One of the mathematicans he apparently lined up in his sights was none other than William Rowan Hamilton, who invented Quaternions and died in 1865, just after Alice in Wonderland was published. Quoting from Melanie Bayley's 2009 article:

The parallels between Hamilton’s maths and the Hatter’s tea party – or perhaps it should read “t-party” – are uncanny. Alice is now at a table with three strange characters: the Hatter, the March Hare and the Dormouse. The character Time, who has fallen out with the Hatter, is absent, and out of pique he won’t let the Hatter move the clocks past six.

Reading this scene with Hamilton’s maths in mind, the members of the Hatter’s tea party represent three terms of a quaternion, in which the all-important fourth term, time, is missing. Without Time, we are told, the characters are stuck at the tea table, constantly moving round to find clean cups and saucers.

Their movement around the table is reminiscent of Hamilton’s early attempts to calculate motion, which was limited to rotatations in a plane before he added time to the mix. Even when Alice joins the party, she can’t stop the Hatter, the Hare and the Dormouse shuffling round the table, because she’s not an extra-spatial unit like Time.

The Hatter’s nonsensical riddle in this scene – “Why is a raven like a writing desk?” – may more specifically target the theory of pure time. In the realm of pure time, Hamilton claimed, cause and effect are no longer linked, and the madness of the Hatter’s unanswerable question may reflect this.

Alice’s ensuing attempt to solve the riddle pokes fun at another aspect of quaternions: their multiplication is non-commutative, meaning that x × y is not the same as y × x. Alice’s answers are equally non-commutative. When the Hare tells her to “say what she means”, she replies that she does, “at least I mean what I say – that’s the same thing”. “Not the same thing a bit!” says the Hatter. “Why, you might just as well say that ‘I see what I eat’ is the same thing as ‘I eat what I see’!”

It’s an idea that must have grated on a conservative mathematician like Dodgson, since non-commutative algebras contradicted the basic laws of arithmetic and opened up a strange new world of mathematics, even more abstract than that of the symbolic algebraists.

When the scene ends, the Hatter and the Hare are trying to put the Dormouse into the teapot. This could be their route to freedom. If they could only lose him, they could exist independently, as a complex number with two terms. Still mad, according to Dodgson, but free from an endless rotation around the table.

I don't know if the C's were trying to draw our attention to Lewis Carroll and his works (I have written about Carroll's possible links to other famous rosicrucians of the 19th Century such as Edward Bulwer-Lytton and to the trance medium, Emma Hardinge Britten, the esoteric Alice in Wonderland, elsewhere on the Forum) but the C's also made an indirect reference to Alice in Wonderland in the Session dated June 13, 1998:

Q: (A) 1 2 3 are the first three prime numbers...

A: Yes, thank you Arkadiusz!!!! Laura is dancing around in wonderland, meanwhile all of creation, of existence, is contained in 1, 2, 3!!! Look for this when you are trying to find the keys to the hidden secrets of all existence... They dwell within. 11, 22, 33, 1/2, 1/3, 1, 2, 3, 121, 11, 111, 222, 333, and so on! Get it?!?!

Q: When you say that the secrets of all existence dwell within 1 2 3 or variations thereof, what kind of secrets are we talking about here?

A: All.

Q: Well, name two at the top of the list just so I know where we are going here?

A: You can do that!

Q: Are we talking about secrets of physics?

A: Yes.

Q:
Are we talking about secrets as in encoded words?

Q: Are we talking about the Fibonacci series?

Q: (A) Continuous fractions?

Q: (A) That means all...

I may be completely wrong on all of this and the C's may have intended something altogether different when making these references to Carroll's works but I offer it as food for thought anyway. At the very least, people may now view the wonderful Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass in a different light.

Back
Top Bottom