Session 23 April 2022

Cass, puede usar Deepl para traducir su mensaje, ponerlo como respuesta y luego puede usar el botón "spoiler" para poner el mensaje original en español si lo desea, debido a que este es un foro de habla inglesa. Usamos el inglés para comunicarnos. :-) Por si acaso, aquí está su mensaje traducido:

———————————

Ark, creo que la danza de los Maruts tiene muchas implicaciones ahí, el movimiento, la danza sufí y ciertos movimientos estilizados... Soy profesora de educación física y en mi opinión la clave está en:
Sonar
El movimiento
Gravedad
conciencia
Thank you Irving, now wave reading, does it suppose that there is a transfer of information between a fragmented unitary soul corvenence or also those aligned to the wave reading?

Possibly.
When dealing with C you are suppose to look at it from the perspective of the soul instead of scientific method. You understood that density is the level of development of soul in metaphysics the same with dimension it is just a sub level of density. Density doesn't really exist it is just a measurement human made up to make learning about vibrations easier. Dimension is kinda a perspective/paradigm sub level of density you have to complete as expanded awareness before you proceed to the next level. Each soul is a universe in itself with diverse level of frequencies thus the infinite dimensions. I explained it before that physical life is the middle ground between void and ether. Consciousness/soul animate energy into physical existence/Wave reading consciousness units . If you are interested there is an explanation on how to train objective reality in most spiritual teaching (if someone ask I will try to explain when I see it) maybe it will help you understand better. I think your mental block has more to do with defensiveness/attachment to old ideas. By now C confirmed that majority of human science is just distortions. When you are studying metaphysic it is better to have understanding in the right direction since very hard to quantify concepts (wisdom, love, courage). I can explain more details, but I was under the impression people in the forum not too interested in the subject since most of the time I got hostile response (although I'm saying the same things with C just in understandable simple explanation).

Thanks @Jebra, I'm too into the Nebulising protocol. And that was a pertinent question indeed. Kind of a PLAN B in Steroids...

@Gaby can you please enlighten us in that regard ? :cool2::cool2::cool2:

Stay safe Laura, Chateau Crew et. al. Thanks many many thanks.
Propolis and HOCL (from KiScience Uk. They also do a special nebuliser to reach all angles) for the upper respiratory tract mucosa. It is the first line of defence as a physical barrier. Pro, inactivate pathogens, thus reduce viral dose, and increase immune response. According to Dr. Klinghardt.
Propolis is an old remedy with proven anti viral properties.
HOCL has been specially treated with electricity to extend shelf life from a few weeks, to two years.
It is recommended to use your inhaler 3 -4 times a week. This is especially vital for the lungs and the Oropharyngeal niche danger zone.
This has a huge effect on reducing the replication effects of the virus and also prevents the main disease.
In his practice, where 80% of the patients actually have Covid symptoms. No other remedy has been shown to be that effective.
As the Black Death/ Primitive Small Pox is most probably an air borne pathogen, I was wondering whether the above protocol will also work for that?
Regarding inhaling Hydrogen Peroxide Dr. K. warns us not to use it unless nothing else available, as it leads to scarring of the lungs.
He has also noted Prion Disease, among a few others among a lot of patients now too. HOCL seems to be the only tool to treat that atm too. Inhale it, gargle and nasal cleanse with it. Can use in eyes too. (Many people now having rapid onset cataracts and macular degeneration due to the vax. Plus early onset aging illnesses. All brain problems too).

Thanks @Jebra, I'm too into the Nebulising protocol. And that was a pertinent question indeed. Kind of a PLAN B in Steroids...

@Gaby can you please enlighten us in that regard ? :cool2::cool2::cool2:

Stay safe Laura, Chateau Crew et. al. Thanks many many thanks.
Along with Oxygen intake, another thing to consider is NET's - Neutrophil Extracellular Traps. Acute lung injury is being found in SARS-Covid infections.
Severe acute lung injury has few treatment options and a high mortality rate. Dr K's main successful treatment for this is DISULFIRAM (Antabuse? another name for it).
Upon injury, NET's damage the lungs and drive an exacerbated immune response.
Disulfiram is FDA approved drug for alcohol use disorder. It also dramatically reduced NET's, increased survival, improved BLOOD OXYGENATION, and reduced lung edema in acute lung injury.

NET's are elevated in patients with severe Covid - 19.
It reduced NET's and Perivascular Fibrosis in the lungs. It down-regulated innate immune and coagulation pathways.
It is a very safe drug. Though there is a warning that 2 people went into a manic, psychotic and bipolar state when taking Disulfiram. Which they still have 2 years later, though they are not his patients, or he could have shortened that course.
To Dr. K the simple sign that people are not exchanging gases - oxygen, in the lung properly is:
Chronic Fatigue
Brain Fog
Fatigue post exercising
This is usually a sign of oxygen deprivation - on a deeper level. The brain, or some extreme structures, do not get enough oxygen delivered through the fine capillaries. So this is a primary sign of chronic lung injury.
There are oxygen level tests that people can take.
We find this lung injury today in over 70% of people. They have no way of determining Post Covid illness and active Covid atm too, though most have some form of it. Tests are so useless they only catch about 10%, when far far more actually have it. 80% of the people I see not have a chronic form of it.
So Disulfiram is brilliant to have at home, but should not be prescribed lightly.
Clearly take it if:
Need to stay home in bed
You clearly have a lung injury and cannot function any more
Use portable oxygen
Then it is a serious issue.

He also recommends to get a room oxygen concentrator for the next pandemic that comes!! And that everyone should have one!

Also NICLOSAMIDE shows strong anti viral activity in human airways/lungs. And a conserved potency against all the Covid variants. As variants are now emerging with potential INCREASED transmissability. It is a potent Anti SARS Cov-2 agent. Probably the MOST effective agent to put an end to the chronic Covid.

It is a tapeworm remedy (parasites again), that is readily available everywhere. (Except in the USA where all Covid remedies have been taken off the shelves on purpose). Such as NAC and Artesunate - Extract of Wormwood - Artemesia Annua - which is again a superb anti parasitic herbal tincture. All available at Ki Science, UK. (All their products are the best I have come across, though cannot afford atm. Most have been mixed specially by Dr. K.

NICLOSAMIDE is available from Germany. Expensive, though highly effective. Very powerful. 300 Euro for 4 tablets - insurance will not pay for it. Take one tablet 2 x day for 2 days. Bet taken with the powerful herbal cocktails from above site. It is also highly anti inflammatory. And aids the docking of Zinc and NAC.

Ridding parasites the immune system becomes more effective again. Most anti parasitics also have anti viral properties.

His patients have described Niclosamide as being almost like an excorcism. Changes occur overhight after the first tablet. They feel like a weight / neg power, has been lifted off them.
Always follow it with the herbal protocols and detox the die offs with Chlorella and Zeolite.

Thanks to all present for this session. It is a word of warning to all of us I think.

Regarding the warning at the end of the session, I also found this, in "These worlds that rule us":

A: Think of it as a war. Expect every blow, every event.
Victory is achieved by being forewarned, and therefore armed in anticipation.

Q: (Laura) Well, that is NOT nice. But now I'm really depressed!

Tell me: is what we are doing so important, that this kind of energy has focused on us?

A: Yes. Think of it this way: have success as your goal, then you have nothing to fear.
People need to be warned of the dangers that are potentially everywhere.

I am not sure where "These worlds that rule us" came from and did not find it in the sessions so I looked for some of the other quotes. The surrounding remarks may make it a little more clear I think.

Session 5 July 1997:
Q: (Laura) Well, that leads to some of my other questions about what we are doing...

A: Imagine how much your cause would be damaged without him? Where would your ambition for the quest go? You must be extremely vigilant when it comes to him and his safety. He still does not completely fathom the depths of the situation. Until he is here, thus more protected, and it will not be easy to get him here, danger awaits the greeting of each new day. Vigilance! Vigilance! Vigilance!!!!!

Q: (Laura) That is completely depressing. Help me out here!

A: Now... Calm down! No need for depression. Would you rather be left with a lack of knowledge, and in an ever increasing state of false security oriented oblivion, only to be struck by lightning?!? Of course not!!! So remember... Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers!!

Q: (Laura) Well, you said that it was going to be difficult to get him here. The arrangements have already been made. Are you saying difficult in a general sense, or is there going to be some major move made, some plan going on at other levels, or behind the scenes, to prevent him?

A: There always is that. Have you not seen the evidence already? Must be aware. Think of it as a war. Expect every possible move/or occurrence. Victory comes from being forewarned, and therefore, forearmed.

Q: (Laura) Is that, as Frank said, the key? To turn up the vigilance volume to maximum?

A: Always. Don't be like the sentry who fell into a peaceful, pleasure filled, dreamy sleep while on watch! He did not even feel the blade as it pierced his heart!

Q: (Laura) Well, that is NOT friendly. Now I really AM depressed! Tell me: is what we are doing so important that this kind of energy has to be concentrated on us?

A: Yes.

Q: (Laura) Can we quit?

A: No. Too late! Look at it this way: make it your goal to succeed, then you have not to fear.

It was Pierre who said 79% death rate. Not the C’s.

The C’s said. RNA (virus), and most likely to be similar to primitive smallpox.

I can’t find the difference between “primitive” and regular smallpox. Only a reference that they believe smallpox originated in 10,000 BC and was found on Egyptian mummies from about 3 thousand years ago with the pox scares on their bodies. But nothing about what makes it different from regular smallpox.

In an effort to keep an eye open for a possible space virus. Here are some know symptoms of the know diseases, and remember they said “most likely” to be “similar” so, were not dealing with exactitudes here.

For smallpox: Initial symptoms,
symptoms seen before the rashes develop include:

Fever, chills
Discomfort
Body aches
Malaise
Vomiting

For black death/bubonic plague. Initial symptoms:

Bubonic plague causes fever, fatigue, shivering, vomiting, headaches, giddiness, intolerance to light, pain in the back and limbs, sleeplessness, apathy, and delirium. It also causes buboes: one or more of the lymph nodes become tender and swollen, usually in the groin or armpits.

I thought small poxes was eradicated.

The last smallpox infection worldwide was documented in October 1977 in Somalia. Smallpox is the only human disease to be eradicated – here’s how the world achieved it - Our World in Data

But weirdly…. Big Pharma seems to be ready for smallpox? (This article sure talks about diseases like they are a business….)

Global Smallpox Treatment Market 2022-2026

Global Smallpox Treatment Market 2022-2026 (reportlinker.com)

@Pierre mentioned 79% because the Cs did say 79% in a previous session:

Session 30 October 2021:
(Obi) What will be the death rate of the new space virus globally?

(L) In other words, if we get a new real genuine plague/pandemic/Black Death type of situation, what would the global death rate be?

A: 79%

Q: (Joe) That's IF we get one.

(L) I hope ya'll know how to drive bulldozers and operating excavators. That's a lot of bodies to get rid of! Don't wanna burn 'em and waste your fossil fuels! You might run out. [laughter] Bulldoze them and put the lime on them. That's what they did in the old days.

(Learner) In which places of Europe and the rest of the Western world is it most likely that people will wake up, network and help each other while facing ever tightening screws of Covid and other tyranny, black-outs, earth changes, etc.?

A: Pockets in many places.

Q: (L) There will be pockets in many places.

...[Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.

Those 45 seconds must have been quite a turning point for Laura, Andromeda and Artemis as well as for the rest of the group Pierre, Joe, Chu, PoB, Ark, Scottie, Gaby, Niall and Pikabu the cat who were waiting around.

I wish with all my being that each of you at the Château, and at the Cassé farm, can individually recover, or acquire by strength, will, courage and love in your mutual work, the form and especially the substance of your health in this "density of physicality".
In the face of evil forces that have been feeding on fears and weaknesses since the dawn of time, we owe it to ourselves with THREE exclamation points to be up to this turning point!!!
Obviously, we are in a wartime, warzone, whatever battlefield we find ourselves on, none are easy.
Where is the joker now who said it was easy, laughing out loud?

Thank you once again for this new session, and the different knowledge sharing on different important subjects to continue living and evolving in this "new world", while keeping our humanity alive.
Thank you Laura and Ark for allowing us to connect with each other at different levels via this Forum.
And as you sometimes ask at the end of sessions, except this time it is addressed to you directly: "Is there anything you need that all of us in this Forum have not thought of or imagined that you would like as help in a way that you know we are capable of, but that we unconsciously do not, because we have not been asked directly?

I had saved this link that someone had posted in this Forum one day:

Most violent gunmen think that because they have the gun, people will do what they say and will just hide. They don’t expect someone to come charging after them. By closing the gap, you’re resetting your adversary’s Loop because now they have to re-orient themselves to an unexpected change in the environment. You’re making them have an ‘uhhh . . .’ moment. By causing the reset, you’ve slowed him down, even if it’s just by a few seconds, which gives you more time to complete your OODA Loop and win the battle.
We gotta get an image or picture in our head, which we call orientation. Then we have to make a decision as to what we’re going to do, and then implement the decision. . . . Then we look at the [resulting] action, plus our observation, and we drag in new data, new orientation, new decision, new action, ad infinitum. —John Boyd
Orientation isn’t just a state you’re in; it’s a process. You’re always orienting. —John Boyd
You’ve got to have models in your head. And you’ve got to array your experience — both vicarious and direct — on this lattice work of models. You may have noticed students who just try to remember and pound back what is remembered. Well, they fail in school and in life. You’ve got to hang experience on a lattice work of models in your head. What are the models? Well, the first rule is that you’ve got to have multiple models — because if you just have one or two that you’re using, the nature of human psychology is such that you’ll torture reality so that it fits your models, or at least you’ll think it does . . . So you’ve got to have multiple models. And the models have to come from multiple disciplines — because all the wisdom of the world is not to be found in one little academic department.
If we don’t communicate with the outside world — to gain information for knowledge and understanding — we die out to become a non-discerning and uninteresting part of that world. —John Boyd
It is a state of mind, a learning of the oneness of things, an appreciation for fundamental insights known in Eastern philosophy and religion as simply the Way [or Tao]. For Boyd, the Way is not an end but a process, a journey . . . The connections, the insights that flow from examining the world in different ways, from different perspectives, from routinely examining the opposite proposition, were what were important. The key is mental agility. —Grant Hammond
The Tao of Boyd: How to Master the OODA Loop

And finally two from my grandfather: "When suffering and pain are beyond what we can bear, with our deepest tears we can make them grow into the most beautiful flowers in the world."

"There is nothing more fundamental than the foundations of our knowledge.
The ones that make us stand on our feet today.
The basics are the basics."

Last edited:
If the plague 2.0 comes, and its natural, (not man made), then wouldn't it be fair to assume that TPTB would be in it with us? If so, I think that would put the kibosh on everything that they are doing. A more level the playing field than we have today.

TPTB would be in it as well if they would not have been forewarned by their 4D masters.

Another interesting aspect could be that the 'alternative crowd' already suspecting the 'world government' of poisoning and attacking humanity in many ways might put the blame of the coming scourge fully on the world leaders and their minions. The virus will probably be connected with bio weapons, chemtrails, HAARP, 5G and the like.

NICLOSAMIDE is available from Germany. Expensive, though highly effective. Very powerful. 300 Euro for 4 tablets - insurance will not pay for it. Take one tablet 2 x day for 2 days. Bet taken with the powerful herbal cocktails from above site. It is also highly anti inflammatory. And aids the docking of Zinc and NAC.
For those interested in buying Niclosamide. It's not expensive at all. German online pharmacies sell niclosamide for 13,50 Euro right now, lots of sales (I wonder why?), and no prescription required.

For example here:
https://www.aponeo.de/01140720-yomesan-500-mg-kautabletten.html?ia-pkpmtrack=69-8353835313236323131303-1777-999999999-5842&src=bng.pla&msclkid=32626554b8d410d38fdd073bb0101b33
This shop ships to Germany and Austria only but there are many online pharmacies. Niclosamide is sold under the brandname 'Yomesan 500mg'.

Cannot be a mistake with all the parasite-business going on.

Major reality bridging aka deja vu for me last night and today. I was at a wedding at an old estate and saw a room I saw in my dreams months ago. Then today was by a fountain with an art installation I had "seen before". As far as I know, STS must be messing with the program. The night before I read this session I dreamed that I was being armed with an automatic weapon and did not want to touch it thinking it was " overkill." Thought it was apropos to the meaning of the closing remarks of the session.

Back
Top Bottom