SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

Croatian IT of the subs and the Focus are done. Thanks to all involved in this project and collecting the videos!

@Human Your turn now! 😉

Thanks Mari for the IT and all involved in making another Summary installment. :flowers:

PR of Cro subtitles is done, SRT file attached and ready for cooking, and SOTT Focus prepared for BRB as soon as subtitles are in the YT video.

Attachments

• ECS_March_2022_Cro.srt.txt
    8.7 KB · Views: 3
People, the English subtitles for April is here.

There is an error at minute 21.25, the title of the video "6 inches of spring snowfall in Czech Republic" is incorrect, it should be "Late April snow hits mountainous areas of Beijing, China". In the subtitles it is corrected, so we can continue with the translations, I leave it to the editors to consider if it is worth fixing this small error.

Attachments

• summary april.srt.txt
    10 KB · Views: 3
Alrighty, here is as always the subtitle table:

And the mixer:

Have fun :-D !

For those who translate measures, and because it is not specified...

Line 33: South Lake Tahoe drops to a bone-chilling 9 degrees, over a foot of snow - 11 Apr

I guess it is 9°F, which translates with -12,5°C, because if it was 9°C, I don't think it would have snowed.

For those who translate measures, and because it is not specified...

Line 33: South Lake Tahoe drops to a bone-chilling 9 degrees, over a foot of snow - 11 Apr

I guess it is 9°F, which translates with -12,5°C, because if it was 9°C, I don't think it would have snowed.

Yes, I also guess that it is 9°F. Normally, when I translate news in English about planetary changes, if it does not specify between degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius, it is because it is Fahrenheit. OSIT.

Back
Top Bottom