Intelligence, Awareness and the Internal Compass

One important factor into the 'maladaptive' mental landscape of the modern man/woman is encapsulated by this article: 21st century schizoid man -- Sott.net
The increasingly schizoidal worldview that permeates the culture, academia, the media, and the intelligentsia has become so prevalent, the abnormality has become the norm, which would give a new meaning to the "new normal".

Last edited:
I am also in line with that the main factors are the ideas that reality is just lessons and nothing more and the hyperdimensional control factor, I will marry those two ideas mainly in what I will write.
The third density lessons really don't need to be so complex or that the advancement in consciousness level is at a fast pace; for the majority lessons of universal character and choosing to lead a life of greater or lesser service to others is more than fine and that applies to the members of this forum also, I explain; surely we spent many previous incarnations more or less in the same conditions as the vast majority
(and for sure in many cases we do not even lead a life with a minimum of honesty so that we have an idea of how rare an expansion of consciousness really is, it comes to my mind to say a case a story in the book the zelator, where a woman says she has a memory of a past life where she was a native American who was killed by two men who were cowboys or settlers, they pierced her tongue with a kind of stake and then was hung until it came out by the weight of her body. ... she really grieved at the memory and finally broke down in tears and some denial as she realized through certain techniques that she was in fact one of the men who perpetuated the murder).

It is only in this life and in what could be said to be a "critical point of the end of time" and through a "special work-mission" started and brought by Laura is that we have been able to have access to an expansion of consciousness, really very rare and at the same time everything is part of a natural process.
I would actually venture to say that despite the complexities of the subject matter of the lessons at certain levels, it is also very simple in the aspect that there is only this..... remember how you ended up here, however we got here, for the most part I venture to say that for those who are committed to the group it was not just mere curiosity to seek answers to things in life, behind that curiosity there surely was-there is an even deeper interest in things like truth, wanting to tell the truth, aiming to improve as a person, seeing the desolation of the world and instead of like many wanting to "fix" it immediately, they realized to some extent how little they really knew and humbly set about the task of learning with the aim and hope that maybe one day we could contribute with even a little real work and from a point closer to the truth....
maybe nothing would be achieved, but after all it did not matter to make the attempt since we were at a point of "bankruptcy" which in turn again brings us to the subject of just lessons; of course!

it is only at this point-level of our learning and because we are at the end of a crossroads that we are all here and with access to the possibility of expanding the limits of the consciousness, and we are here in turn because we ask for it, and we ask for it sincerely in turn because it is what we are supposed to do according to the point-level of our being inserted in the current panorama... if there were other circumstances in which internet access and information were not so easily available, probably many of us, despite our "bankrupt" state of mind, would have been lost... or this state of mind would have never arrived or would not have been intense enough, others could have spent their whole life searching or even have ended up in ideologies with certain extremism in pursuit of "the good" of others... this last reality, despite having a kind of internal compass-catalyst oriented towards a service inclination, could easily be ours in the face of such a vast hyperdimensional influence of service to self and of course no one would have judged us since it is well; we are under the yoke of the fall and its consequences... I believe that as humans we have a certain threshold of maximum level of consciousness to which we can access usually due to factors such as genetic limitations by our level of density (and by manipulation of our masters), respect for free will and how reality is configured so that many things are free to the interpretation of each individual (for example could be the case of certain vestigial structures as in the case of "evolution"), the lies of course and of course the lies and the manipulation of our "masters"..... The lies, of course, and often tucked between truths, so the room for maneuver is really very little for most of the souls unless they are of a more advanced character as the sixth...

I continue a little more with the hyperdimensional theme, although this factor is a limiting factor in certain aspects, it would also be practically the main factor by which an advance in consciousness is achieved, it is ONLY through SAO assistance that these barriers can be broken, including many of our ideas, philosophy and religion are vestiges of contacts of this nature carried out... even the science, advances and ideas that we come up with for sure many come from other densities or planes, it is only in the last time that through the advance of materialism the ideas of contacts - and these in themselves could - are reduced for some people, but well, illusions on the part of the SAS, they can not really completely stop the SAO help nor the inclination of a part of cosmos for the "being" nor nature for the natural progression of learning, either through the guidance and study of ideas in this group like intelligent design, alternative historical lines, ponerology, hyperdimensionality etc; through the guidance of illumination or channeling in dreams or at the unconscious level in certain subjects seeking answers and if their soul level and points of learning (and destiny! I forgot to include destiny in all this) are the right ones... in short, phew!

I think that at a general level the consciousness, if it does not already have a certain level, only expands under hyperdimensional help, playing with vestiges of previous help (as in the case of Carlos Catañeda, although once again at other points he stagnated in his progress because they were only fragments and he did not have more help or he did not have access to it for various reasons and it goes without saying that many of these ideas are corrupt or mixed with ideas of a SAS nature), by destiny interconnected in turn with the level of urgency of this, lessons and karma since under the veils you can always get lost and move more or less away from the main path and ABOVE ALL these things inclination towards service to others, since it is only through this that you yearn to progress and it will create more or less a path that will go to help you to increase your consciousness through your efforts, work and commitment. .. so that is my general response to consciousness raising, it is not that those who do not really have access to really "esoteric" material are not rendering a great service to others in many cases within the "law of confution" because of free will issues, they are simply well enough with the level of consciousness they can access just as we would be as we do not need as much level of consciousness on certain topics or help in natural progression, in our case I believe we simply have access to a higher level of consciousness in particular areas because this is necessary to carry out certain work, which is in corcondance with our level of progression-mission; more advanced" souls may simply pass by because they are interested to a certain level in these things and subjects or become depressed in their progress because they do not need to learn certain lessons or they are made easier and their level of consciousness at the subconscious level is high and their previously traced path involves serving in other areas under once again the law of free will and veils...

I personally do this all the time; attach a kind of 'cause and effect chain' to some event happening in my day, telling myself "aah, this happened because of that happening earlier, and I had that random thought this morning which also pointed to this". Of course there's no way for me to know if these metaphysical mind exercises have any validity to them at all, but I find myself trying to play 'reality detective' and sometimes the insights or conclusions I arrive at seem to make perfect sense, but then again, that might also just be wishful thinking.

I think there is a way to at least be reasonably sure if they have validity: if you decide that a certain action caused a certain outcome, and if you then stop that action and the next time the outcome changes, you can be reasonably sure that you are actually observing cause and effect.

To judge people harshly, as though all human beings were on the same level of development, is equally immature.

The judgement thing is interesting. Some people think that ANY judgement is harsh. That we should all just accept each other as we/they are. But that has limitations, and can often equate to the conclusion that telling the truth, or even just recognizing it and sharing it with others (i.e. not even the person being 'judged') is 'harsh', and should not be done. Often, it is extremely important to at least recognize the truth about a certain situation or person. Whether or not you share it with others depends on the situation. That said, it's not easy to discern a truth about someone else and convey it to them (or even others) in a way that is not hurtful in some way. As I said, I suppose in the end it depends on how important it is to express that truth. If it's not that important, you probably shouldn't.

Another clue resides in the August 15, 1998 transcript:

August 15,1998

[..]

Q: (L) Well, you told us to network. We have been networking like crazy, digging up information, reading and comparing. Yes, there is a ton of garbage out there, but if we don’t ask, how will we know?
A: Point was: who is manipulating thee? Not so much you specifically, but the others? So many kids and kids-at-heart are thunderstruck by techno-sensory toys. Those cellular phones, those pagers and the Christmas toy computers … they are like, so cool!
Q: (L) So what are you implying about these techno toys?
A: Ponder.
Q: (L) Give me a clue.
A: Fuzzy jello-brained kids.
Q: (L) Are you saying that pagers and cell phones, and techno toys that kids get for Christmas can have effects on them that turn their brains to jello?
A: In a figurative sense. All this technology represents a Brave New World. Like Huxley said: Woe is to those who have been led to eat their brains for lunch.
Q: (L) My kids have pagers. Are pagers, in particular …
A: What do you think comprises the signal content?
Q: (L) I don’t know. What does comprise the signal content?
A: Microwaves.
Q: (L) What do these microwaves do to the individual?
A: Contour brain cell structure.
Q: (L) Do they emit a signal continuously, or only when they are being used?
A: Wave cycle low to high.
Q: (L) Well, that’s not good. How close does the pager have to be to you to have this effect?
A: Four meters. Cell phones too and television and computer screens can be transmitted through thusly.
Q: (L) When you say “contouring brain cell structure,” what would be evidence or results of such effects?
A: Increasingly narrow outlooks and being unable to employ discriminatory thinking.
Q: (L) Confusion?
A: No. Just lack of depth and breadth to one’s mental and psychic abilities.

Q: (A) Now, about pagers … we were told that pagers emit some radiation, which can be detrimental up to a distance of four meters. As far as I understand a pager is a passive device, a receiver. It is not emitting anything. How can a pager be detrimental?
A: Microwave “bounce effect.”
Q: (A) So, they bounce from the receiver … I see.
A: Cell phones too.
Q: (L) Is there any kind of device that we can build or purchase that can emit a blocking signal?
A: Knowledge protects.

[..]

Many are programmed to stick to a sort of black and white thinking, which limits one's ability to think critically. We see it when someone discovers that their religion is a sort of predatory animal, a far-cry from the love and goodness that it preaches, and end up being atheist. That since all religions in their mind are set up to deceive, they withdraw entirely from them, further imprisoning them and preventing them from seeing corruption in high places. We see it when someone contributes a panel of the mosaic to theories and happenings, and another shoots it down saying that it is instead caused by this, when in fact both contribute to the bigger picture. We also see it in the broken-hearted lover, who renounces all future romances because of the pain caused to him or her.

A conflated self-importance tend to entrap intellectuals from actually seeking knowledge. When they are now the expert in their minds, they rest on their laurels and act as gatekeepers to others when others point out alternatives or even add to their original viewpoints.

In that measure, EMF is not the sole cause of this, but it does contribute to the idea that the "programming is complete", especially pairing that with the fact that there are more sources of EMF than ever before. The programming in part stops others from acquiring further knowledge, and muddies one's ability to critically think and see analog nuances, rather than a digital 0 or 1.

Imagine, if you will, a computer model of someone's thought process as they assimilate their experiences. It can vary in complexity from person to person, from more primitive to more advanced. Given this metaphor, a more advanced thinking model would have much more variables that can be tweeked to create much more nuanced, multi-layered, deeper meanings and thought from experiences. On the other hand, the most primitive model would have only one variable to tweek, and it can either be 1 or 0. There is no room for nuance, and gives way to black & white thinking, further restricting one's ability to have a "full" experience. A fully-balanced left and right brain hemisphere backed by the will of the being, in that synergy, adds further the ability of more nuanced thought. While the left-brain is good at analyzing a single mosaic panel, the right-brain is the one that helps make sense of the fuller mosaic and how the individual pieces relate to one another.

Last edited:
So is this the recipe for learning the truth?
1. Bias for truth.
2. Tolerance of pain.
3. Submission to network.
4. Application/utilization of knowledge.
Thanks a million for this post @hlat. What you wrote could be written down on a 3x5-size plasticized card and carried on one's person, as a reminder of what is involved in learning/searching for truth/reality. Or whatever 3D reality or 4D throws at us in our daily existence.
Nevertheless, imo, there is a necessity for reading and/or engaging in such in-depth back and forths (even though it's a real slog for me:rolleyes:), in order to live in the present on a higher level of awareness, ie to see more of the unseen. So thank you everyone, who participated in this thread, so far. Hopefully there will be further additions.
FWIW

In that measure, EMF is not the sole cause of this, but it does contribute to the idea that the "programming is complete", especially pairing that with the fact that there are more sources of EMF than ever before. The programming in part stops others from acquiring further knowledge, and muddies one's ability to critically think and see analog nuances, rather than a digital 0 or 1.
I think EMF can definitely be a factor, but I think it's secondary actually, I personally would probably place it far down the list below diet and mental hygiene for instance. Because if one's ability to see reality, seek truth or question one's thinking is a consequence of an external factor, then one doesn't really posses that internally to begin with, OSIT.

There will probably be a very big difference in how the instinct of self-preservation works for someone focused only on the physical body for physical survival and well-being than for someone who has an awareness of the soul and the associated responsibility to learn.
For example, some people, even though they know what the truth is, will deny it because it interferes with their career. You can't make money on the truth.
And some people change their attitude when they learn the truth although they will lose materially.
This is a very good point actually, because for one, there's a big difference in choosing compliance for a larger goal while being aware that one is being lied to, or that the reason they're asking one to be compliant is a lie, and believing the lie or choosing not to question the narrative and fall into compliance that way. A good example is mask wearing, one could wear It knowing it's a lie or one could wear it because one didn't question it. I think there's a huge difference.

On the first, one might look superficially much like everyone else, but it's a conscious choice of strategic action in order to attain an aim, feeding one's family, keeping one's job, etc. It's in these instances when not taking oneself so seriously goes a long way, and allowing oneself to loose a battle or two for the larger goals one may have, is achieved this way, being strategically adaptable.

On the second however, I think there's a lot of interesting phenomena going on, some individuals are simply authoritarian, and they will follow whatever the authority figure dictates, so.. fair enough. But there's another group who senses the deception, but just isn't willing, or isn't able to withstand the stress it implies, to go there, and separate themselves from the crowd, or feel isolated, or admit that the authorities are lying and all that it implies.

And I think that narratives not only set themselves in us at an intellectual level, there's an emotional component to it. And so do figures of authority, and I think that some people have an emotional entanglement with their leaders, or the notion of a leader and would rather look the other way than face the heartbreak that it would imply to catch them lying, for one, and to catch them hurting us.

And so, not that there's a need for masochism, because that can be just a pleasant psychological place for someone to ignore reality, but learning always hurts, and so one must have the capacity and the ability and the willingness to withstand some pain, very deep at times, in order to learn...and all of us are wired to avoid pain at all costs.

And as I type this, I realize that some of this is what's involved in what Andrew Lobaczewski called the Paramoralisms that take over a population of a Pathocracy... because people quickly go from "I do not wish to know I am being lied to/hurt/hurting someone" when evidence is easy enough to ignore, to "I do not care I am being lied to/hurt/hurting someone else" justifying an otherwise immoral act in the name of sustaining the narrative.

So, that's why it's such a tricky place to be, and no one can be brought there... each person needs to choose this by themselves, and test their own limits. Because we are wired in such a way, that we can bring ourselves to a place where we're willing to twist and sacrifice our values, in order to ignore reality for a little bit longer, like a snooze button. And I am sure that if we all looked hard enough, we'd all find parts of outlives where we've behaved just in such a way.

And the other thing that I wanted to add is related to something that Mark Twain is supposed to have said: "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything".. which is probably not quite accurate, but you don't have to remember what you invented+the truth, and I seem to remember it being mentioned elsewhere that believing lies damages the brain, and I have always thought that it's related to that.. that is, the effort it takes to destroy information, or to conceal it and hide it.

I have sometimes thought that, perhaps, there's a brain physical structure that is harmonious with reality, and it flows as reality flows and when it is aligned with truth, or the sincere intent to approach life searching for it, it's a solid structure, like a tree. Believing lies, is like taking an axe to the branches of that tree and little by little destroying it, so the brain structure becomes fragmented... but it's just my own little theory.

Sorry for the lengthy post, hope the above made sense.

Sorry for the double post, just found this quote by Mark Twain that I think fits right in with the topic of this thread:

The statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception.

I've recently reflected on what exactly expands our awareness and ability to navigate this reality without falling prey to propaganda and subjectivity. The kind of internal compass we all need.

I've noticed that raw intelligence and being well-read doesn't cut it, on its own. Take public intellectuals, for example.

So is this the recipe for learning the truth?
1. Bias for truth.
2. Tolerance of pain.
3. Submission to network.
4. Application/utilization of knowledge.

Great recipe but I think that for this recipe to be really effective, it depends on the internal compass and more specifically on its orientation or in other words « the aim » of the internal compass.

Great recipe but I think that for this recipe to be really effective, it depends on the internal compass and more specifically on its orientation or in other words « the aim » of the internal compass.
The idea of bias for truth was in reference to Ra discussing a Wanderer's bias.
QUESTIONER: Are the many Wanderers who have and are coming to our planet subject to the Orion thoughts?

RA: I am Ra. As we have said before, Wanderers become completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex. There is just as much chance of such influence to a Wanderer entity as to a mind/body/spirit complex of this planetary sphere. The only difference occurs in the spirit complex which, if it wishes, has an armor of light, if you will, which enables it to recognize more clearly that which is not as it would appropriately be desired by the mind/body/spirit complex. This is not more than bias and cannot be called an understanding.

Furthermore, the Wanderer is, in its own mind/body/spirit, less distorted toward the, shall we say, deviousness of third density positive/negative confusions. Thus, it often does not recognize as easily as a more negative individual the negative nature of thoughts or beings.

Great thread! I'm late to the party! The C's introduced the concept of 'the learning cycle.' My thinking on this matter is that first one must be at the point on the learning cycle where 'accelerated' progress is a possibility. At this point in the progress of the soul, (conscious evolution) one has the 'bias' or 'nose' for what is true. Also, a 'splinter in the mind' which compels the soul to look for answers, leaving 'no stone unturned' is present. For me, this is where the concept of a magnetic center is useful. Although, I freely admit I may have coopted this concept for my own understanding. If one begins to acquire Knowledge on a 'right foundation,' a magnetic center of knowledge/understanding begins to form. Once this magnetic center develops, more real Knowledge is acquired by an ever improving sense of recognition. False knowledge, at the same time becomes easier to identify and discard.

But this is a continual process, and one must apply the knowledge acquired in one's life so that one's interaction with the 'consciousness of the field' provides feedback as to whether or not one is out in 'left field.' If one is in fact properly assimilating and applying knowledge, the outer reality begins to change leading to improved opportunities for further learning and application. Or so it seems to me. This is potentially a dynamic feed back system that gives both meaning and motivation if one can learn how to 'dance' for lack of a better word. There must however, be a willingness to discard assumptions and flexibility to adjust perspective. If you're here, (on the forum) you probably already experienced this and yes, it can be painful, especially at first. But it gets easier as long as one understands the nature of the process as continuous.

Faith in the benevolence of creation. (In spite of the darkness of this world currently) Faith in the process of learning. Flexibility to adjust oneself to what is. These are what seem to me to be at least some of the criteria. Intelligence is no doubt helpful but doesn't automatically make the difference when it comes to SEEing.

I heard sometime recently that the attempt to eliminate doubt is what gives rise to evil. Learn to live by faith and resist the temptation to find certainty. That would be my advice.

Edit. removed redundant words

Last edited:
Looking at panorama,, thus stands out the explosion in the last two years, of what we might call the planetary magic zoo, and in this I think it is to include in addition to the "usual programs" to the implants, and the usual manipulations both psychological and technological, every critter, that falls from the windows, that leaks from the morphogenetic field, that descends from above and that crosses the borders to the side. It takes an internal compass that orients based on a multibiopsychotechnogeography both in an inside individual and inside collective sense. FRV I think.

Learn to live by faith and resist the temptation to find certainty.
Are you certain about that? :lol: More seriously, there is also something to that. Rigidity of thought is an impediment to continuous learning. In order to incorporate new information, some flexibility is required, where one revises old views and old information and contextualize them. This flexibility is paired to discipline, otherwise it's chaotic fluidity which leads to nonsense and total collapse. Rigidity of thought blocks new updates of information from the universe. When one clings to some temporary conclusion or certainty regardless of reality, there is no movement towards truth.

Here are some of my thoughts on the topic. Some were already mentioned:

- One primary thing that seems to distinguish us from others out there, "who fall into traps", or are smart here and dump there, seems to be faith. More specifically, faith in what the Cs have to say. Not believe, mind you, which is something different. For example: How would we have coped or gotten through the latest (and the many earlier!) Propaganda schemes against Putin, if we wouldn't have had the C's, who basically informed us that he is a good guy and is trying to defeat/outsmart the tyrant? I mean, even though we probably would have known and seen through most of the Propaganda, there likely would have been some doubts left in many of us about "Putin's real intentions", if we wouldn't have had those statements of the C's. And such a splinter of doubt alone can likely lead one astray, slowly, but surely, I think.

- So, maybe some degree of faith in the goodness/validity of something higher is required? Not necessarily meaning that this must be knowingly or unconsciously the C's (or rather, a higher self), just some inner ability to "see/feel god" or have "faith in him"? Conversely, could that mean that if there is no such "god sparkle" in a person, that such a person will always fall into traps and perhaps more often than others?

- Another important thing, connected to the above, might be our awareness about hyperdimensional realities according to the cosmology of the C's?

- Another point might be complete willingness to not have any sacred cows, about the world or oneself? Yes, many proclaim that they have such a willingness too, but there are actually very few people who will actually apply it, and even fewer who are willing to truly sacrifice all sacred cows in any area, including oneself.

- What differentiates us might be the orientation towards and thirst for truth and knowledge as the primary driving force and focus point? Maybe that is not the primary and ultimate driving force of everyone? And with truth and knowledge, I mean truth and knowledge about everything "out there" AND "in us"!

- Maybe the degree of historic understanding of a person is an important factor too? In a way that Collingwood pointed out?

- Maybe willingness to not have a comfort zone in terms of certainty plays a role?

- Being willing/able to endure complete uncertainty (viewing everything as possibility rather than having any fixed dogmatic beliefs about anything)?

- Maybe no attachment or blind obedience in any authority plays a role?

- Maybe "the work on the self" as a primary focus point of one's being and efforts plays a role, which many people out there don't really share?

- The C's alluded to different points on a learning circle. A circle! So, by definition, that could mean that it isn't necessarily true that this or that person must be "further along" or "lack behind" if they fall for this or that lie, AS LONG AS THAT PERSON IS ALSO ON THAT LEARNING CIRCLE?

- I don't think anybody can have the full banana, ever. So, that fact (IMO) alone, should mean that there will always be something this or that person doesn't understand or swallows as a lie, while the other person doesn't. See Putin and his beliefs about smoking for example, yet, he is still on the right track and probably "more advanced" or "in the know" in certain or many aspects compared to us!? Conversely, there might be something Putin (or put in other names here; such as Peterson) know more in terms of "the banana" than we do!?

- I'm fairly certain that there probably are and have been many examples of STO candidates or higher 3D/4D STO people who have not had the full banana and were or are blind in certain respects, and yet they are/were still STO oriented or even „higher“ on that path. I wouldn't be surprised either if some of those people have swallowed/believed many lies and even very big ones.

- Maybe a primary factor is: STS or STO orientation or proclivity towards one or the other?

- What distinguishes Peterson (insert other names) from us might not necessarily be "being" or STO qualities, but something else? Many and complex personal factors?

- A network might be a primary factor, but yet again I'm fairly certain that there have been and are people who have a complete lack there, yet they are and have been on "the right track" or "further along"

- I don’t think you have to be us or know what we know to gravitate towards an STO path. In fact, I think you can believe all sorts of nonsense and lies (even pretty extreme ones) but still gravitate toward STO in your own particular circumstances, which involves personal karmic lessons

- Maybe another primary factor are individual karmic lessons?

- It seems to me that there can not be a formula here, since it is a very complex and individual thing, that can be very different for each person!? And karmic lessons might play a big role in that complexity, as well as different focal points?:

- Maybe there are (many?) different types of STO paths/orientations or shades and "our particular path" primarily revolves around and is directed by truth and desire to know, while other paths have other primary focal points, such as helping, for example?! If I rememberer correctly, the C's alluded to something like that at some point? Other STO oriented soul groups with slightly different focal points and "missions"?

Last edited:
- So, maybe some degree of faith in the goodness/validity of something higher is required? Not necessarily meaning that this must be knowingly or unconsciously the C's (or rather, a higher self), just some inner ability to "see/feel god" or have "faith in him"? Conversely, could that mean that if there is no such "god sparkle" in a person, that such a person will always fall into traps and perhaps more often than others?
I think so, and it may not even be a god sparkle per se, but simply aligning oneself to something outside of oneself that is truth, knowledge and light if you will. In that sense, that god sparkle isn't necessarily present by default on everyone, though it may be present in some through their work on several lifetimes, but it must be something one chooses to plant in one's life and it grows should one maintain the course, which leads me to:

Are you certain about that? :lol: More seriously, there is also something to that. Rigidity of thought is an impediment to continuous learning. In order to incorporate new information, some flexibility is required, where one revises old views and old information and contextualize them. This flexibility is paired to discipline, otherwise it's chaotic fluidity which leads to nonsense and total collapse. Rigidity of thought blocks new updates of information from the universe. When one clings to some temporary conclusion or certainty regardless of reality, there is no movement towards truth.

Flexibility, it's actually quite crucial, sometimes holding stubbornly to a single path can mean demise, I am reminded of plants in spring, and how they grow.. and how in order for them to carry on growing sometimes they need to take a detour to dodge a wall or a branch or something, if they remained stubbornly trying to grow in a straight upwards line... they'd wither. Sometimes one has to take a left or right and see where the light is.. like plants do.

- The C's alluded to different points on a learning circle. A circle! So, by definition, that could mean that it isn't necessarily true that this or that person must be "further along" or "lack behind" if they fall for this or that lie, AS LONG AS THAT PERSON IS ALSO ON THAT LEARNING CIRCLE?
I have also sometimes conceived of a learn circle not so much as a circle but as a spiral, that is circular but also represents growth and progress even if one at times might find oneself in similar territory, or if one might miss the "jump" to the higher level of the spiral and has to start the cycle all over to come across the opportunity to jump again.

- I don’t think you have to be us or know what we know to gravitate towards an STO path. In fact, I think you can believe all sorts of nonsense and lies (even pretty extreme ones) but still gravitate toward STO in your own particular circumstances, which involves personal karmic lessons
This is a good point, an STO candidate could be someone with a very mundane existence, and perhaps not even inclined towards deciphering the secrets of the global situation, their STO traits could be expressed quite effectively in regular life, as the Work could be, maybe someone not very well educated or terribly intelligent, in the line of this thread, just someone with those traits about their being.

I suppose the question would be, would an STO candidate be less prone to a high sense of ego that prevents him from seeing the truth because he/she would, in theory, be less focused on the self and thus less prone to seek to protect it? It's hard to tell, but it's a great question, and I'm not even sure it would be a good sign per se to identify one, as these traits could also describe a person with narcissistic wounds for instance.

Back
Top Bottom