Session 27 Aug 2022

Session Date: August 27th 2022

Laura, Andromeda and Artemis at the board

Pierre, Joe, Gaby, Ark, PoP, Chu, Scottie, Niall, Princess Leia, Noko the Wonderdog, Chairman Lulin

FOTCM Members attending by Zoom:

3DStudent, 987baz, Adobe , Aeneas, aimarok, Alana , Alejo, Altair, aluminumfalcon, Ana Huitzil, anartist, AndrewMn, Andrian, Annp, Ant22, Anthony, Approaching Infinity, Arwenn, [Barb], bjorn, bluefyre, Bo, Bobo08, brandon, Brett, cassandra, Chad, cinnamon, ClaudiaYG, Cosmos, Deliverance , Dirgni, dugdeep, Eboard10, Ellipse, Elohir, fabric, Fallen_735, France, Gandalf, Gawan, genero81, Gottathink, goyacobol, grini, Harmony99, herondancer, Hesper , Hesperides, hiker, iamthatis, irjO, IronFloyd, JeanneT, JEEP, Jefferson , Jenn, jess, Jhonny, Josi, Keit, kenlee, keyhole, kinyash, KJN, Konstantin, korzik18, KS, Laurentien2, Laurs, Lilou, logos5x5, loreta, LQB, Luc, Lucius, Madara Horseman, Maiko, Manitoban, Mari, Mariama, Mark, Martina, mARTinSky, maxwell1110, Michal, Mikkael, mimimari, Miracle, MK Scarlett, mkrnhr, Mr. Cyan, Mrs. Peel, msante, Navigator, NewEngland Seeker, Nicholas, Nienna, Ollie, Oxajil, Pecha, PERLOU, Puma, Redrock12, Renaissance, rrraven, Ryan, Rylek, Ryu, Saman, Seamus , seek10, seeker2seer, Siberia, Sinapi, Stoneboss, sToRmR1dR, Temperance, thorbjorn, Timótheos, treesparrow, Tristan, Tuatha de Danaan, Ursus Minor, Voyageur, whitecoast, will01, Windmill Knight, Yas, Ysus, Zar.

Q: (L) 15 questions already!

(Joe) Do the people who've asked them realize there may be financial penalties (for badly formed questions)? [laughter]

(L) Well, we'll try to go through as many as we can.

(Gaby) Do you want to talk with jar?

(L) No, we're not gonna talk with him. We'll ask a couple of questions about him, maybe. So, I'll let Ark do his questions first and then I'll ask about jar. Then we'll get to ya'll's questions. Make these questions real good and give enough background. Alright...

A: Dear people of Cassiopaea hello!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us?

A: Keleeinaea of Cassiopaea! Names signify energy flow.

Q: (L) Alright, dear.

(Ark) I have question. It's not about hyperdimensional being, but about hyperdimensional physics. I am coming to the session of 14 November 1998 where I was asking about the relation between 4th density and 4th dimension. And the answer was that yes indeed, 4th density is experienced in 4-dimensional reality. So, I got curious about this 4-dimensional reality. I was asking if it was any kind known in physics under the name of Kaluza-Klein theory. But the answer was that no, it's related to visual spectrum. And then there came the term this is related to a prism. Now, visual spectrum, I am associating with the frequency of light. And so, my question - which I should have asked then, but didn't - is: Is 4th dimension indeed a frequency?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) If it is a frequency, I would like to know what kind of geometry has this 4th-dimensional reality? Is there such a concept of a distance there, for instance?

A: No

Q: (Ark) Well, there is something more general than distance. For instance, there is a degenerate metric. Is there a metric there? Metric tensor?

Q: (Ark) Well, if it is not a distance but it is a metric tensor, does it mean it is degenerate so that there is zero distance between two different points?

Q: (Ark) Okay, that's what I was suspecting. But the next question is whether 5th density requires 5-dimensional reality?

Q: (Ark) So 5th density requires what?

A: No space, no time.

Q: (Ark) If there is no space and no time, what is there?

A: Pure information in units.

Q: (Ark) Alright. Next question: Is the speed of light constant?

Q: (Ark) Does it vary with frequency?

Q: (Ark) Are there discrete dimensions rather than continuous?

A: Somewhat.

Q: (Ark) Somewhat. Okay. Is Planck's constant a constant?

Q: (Ark) Aha.

(L) Oh geez. That's a can of worms.

(Ark) I am done. I have no more questions.

(Pierre) I have a question related to Ark's question. Imagine you have two different proteins, okay? And two different emissions of biophotons, okay? My question is: For two emissions, do they behave differently or not?

Q: (Pierre) Aha! But it's not the coherence that is differing.

A: Correct.

Q: (Pierre) Is it a fractal pattern?

Q: (Pierre) THANK YOU! You made my day.
I just watched this video about bio geometry in relation to sacred geometry and frequencies, and non-distance of our being's in higher planes, etc ...

As I am a more visual type, this video helped me visualize, and in some aspects, visually present and partly explain what was asked and replayed in those questions ... anyhow it helped me to expand a bit more the understanding of 4D to 6D and unity.

Yes, the living bodies act as liquid crystals and diffract light like crystal prisms.

Through epigenic factors (diet, emotions, thoughts, actions...) your DNA will express this or that protein/antenna. This change in proteins induce a change in collective biophotons emissions (fractal patterns) that modulates your connection to the information field.
There’s probably a component too of filtering information by polarization of the photons. Lots of natural substances perform this function. One of which is a beetle shell. It’s all very very fascinating….

Just to elaborate a train of thought i had about Angkor Wat – as it was a place i visisted once in 2007/008 and it remains etched in my mind as one of the most fascinating yet eerie places i have ever visited (this was before i got to know the Forum and Cs).

Although there are Hindu motifs carved in many places – what struck me the most was there were lots of serpent figurines. Especially the 7 headed cobra/naga. It was on most balustrades and bridges and even in the temple complexes. The temple complexes are still a live archealogical site – hence they are still unearthing these scultuptures. Judging from the number of serpents – if figures that it must have been a lizzie inspired city.
I wondered about this serpent business. It is depicted like a umbrella over Vishnu, hanging on the neck of the Shiva. If Vishnu is Comet Venus, if it can disturb planets like mars, it can easily drag some rocks along with some plasma discharging with it or some explosion look like a umbrella. Depending on the vantage point of the viewer probably it might have looked at like it. Or it could be exaggerated version of what some body seen around 3000 BC.

If we look at the modus operandi of 4D STS ( path of least resistance) or human vulnerability to shock and awe ( pavlov dog dynamic), It's easy for 4 D STS come along when people are clueless in shock ( with comets) and appropriate it.

Given that, 4D STS chose to build Angkor wat and breed and evacuate it and subsequent Khmer Rouge horrors, I wondered whether there is a portal in Cambodia. It makes sense have portals where they feed on most. If we extend this thought process we have to wonder, whether there is a portal in the Indus valley region at least near the Mohenjo-Daro.

Thank You Laura & Crew!

As Laura said in the session, we have ALOT to look forward too. Lets see what these "energies" are going to bring to the table. They did say that 4D STS is interested in Ukraine ( something like that) so maybe this portal relates to that in some way? It looks like the Suns companion is somewhere around the corner because of the "grounding" of the currents, I'm sure other planets are exhibiting some types of phenomenon due to this as well ( If it is the suns companion that is doing the "grounding").

You are all amazing and I hope everyone is staying safe. Thank You Laura and crew!

RIP Jar, hope you rest and recover well on the other side!

Given that, 4D STS chose to build Angkor wat and breed and evacuate it and subsequent Khmer Rouge horrors, I wondered whether there is a portal in Cambodia.

Just a little side note here.

I find it interesting to think of a possible STS portal in Cambodia.

Somewhere around 20 years ago i stumbled across one sci-fi book, which later showed that there were several others written in the same series. I believe it was called the Atlantis series, written by the pseudonym writer Greg Donegan

It was the most fascinating sci-series i had ever read !!!

Time travel, crystal sculls as storage of energy and power on various pyramids and places, the Ankor wat gate (!), Nasca plain, Naga staff, Thermopylae and the battle of Spartans against Xerxes, alternative time lines of earth, strange constructed “grays”, the threat of “the shadow” who from a different dimension (alt. Density) tries to enter and deplete earth, and its various timelines. Portals play a major roll. Also the destruction of Atlantis, the volcanic island of Santorini (and its destruction), Gates, gate keepers, the wars in America in the 18th century. Cambodia. (And more but can’t remember) How this all was spun together, was just so mind boggling. History interwoven with sci-fi and a (4D?) STS oriented density, being the background threat with its 3D STS minions hard at work. Collection of energy through war and suffering is another key element in the series.

Truly intriguing , especially the many outer worldly 4D STS elements wowen into the stories, made me really wondering if the writer had some deeper knowledge - or if not truly correct, then at least he was - in a creative way of ths 6 book Atlantis series - pointing at elements not easy to grasp with normal schooled senses.

Especially since i joined the forum and begun to get a better understanding over things like 3D and 4D STS as well 4D STO i often had to think of this Atlantis series in particular.

I should sit down one day and write a review over Greg Donegan’s Atlantis series… oh yes. (I already have the goose bumbs by thinking of those books)

Thankyou for this session 💗 much to ponder.
Great to see Ark and Pierre receive confirmation / clarification regarding their wonderful firing neurons.

So good to know Jar is resting and recovering.
I love and value deeply the integrity and sensitivity Laura has to the wellbeing of others and how she approaches communication with those who have passed.

It feels like it is time for me to donate again to the group, which I will do very soon. Perhaps it will help with replacing or upgrading some devices that were fried. It is the least I can do, given all I receive from this amazing group and how it is transforming my life as well as others I am deeply connected to.

I look forward to being able to be present at a future session, the energy is very 'fast' at these sessions where everyone is present. I can imagine that would be quite intense for those present, particularly for those dwho are physically connected to the board.

Big love and gratitude to all :hug2:

Somewhere around 20 years ago i stumbled across one sci-fi book, which later showed that there were several others written in the same series. I believe it was called the Atlantis series, written by the pseudonym writer Greg Donegan

It seemed interesting to me, so I went to look for something by the author in my native language. The first thing I was offered was this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Mayer_(author)

The author seems to be an interesting person too.

Q: (Ark) Alright. Next question: Is the speed of light constant?

Q: (Ark) Does it vary with frequency?

Q: (Ark) Are there discrete dimensions rather than continuous?

A: Somewhat.

Q: (Ark) Somewhat. Okay. Is Planck's constant a constant?

Q: (Ark) Aha.

And here we are: "In life, only change is constant.", however, although it is constant, change is not constant .😇

Thus, more and more natural constants (especially those entering quantum physics) will become relative constants (conditioned by consciousness/observer) (Just an assumption).

(Pierre) I have a question related to Ark's question. Imagine you have two different proteins, okay? And two different emissions of biophotons, okay? My question is: For two emissions, do they behave differently or not?

Q: (Pierre) Aha! But it's not the coherence that is differing.

A: Correct.

Q: (Pierre) Is it a fractal pattern?

Does Pierre have Harmonic in mind here..... ❓❓❓

Q: (L) And you say "degaussing"...

A: Not "death".

Q: (L) Hmm.

(Andromeda) Interesting.

(L) Well, I don't know where to go with that. Alright...
degaussing

Eeee, I know what it is. When I was a child, I loved playing with magnates, those cheap, little plastic "buttons" for attaching messages to the fridge. Once I collected them all and paired them until I found two of the same polarity (they didn't attract each other but repel each other). I bullied them for so long, until I literally managed to put them together. (the magnet touched the magnet). After that I had two useless "buttons". One didn't want to "grab" the fridge at all, and the other just kept sliding and falling.

They didn't "die" - they didn't dematerialize, they just demagnetized (soul smashing?) They were there with all the necessary potential to magnetize (tabula rasa), he needed to add the necessary energy for that, and they would be magnetized again in the same or opposite polarity.

And now I wonder if what we observe in society is not similar. Namely, all this "trampling" the stronger STS - the weaker STS, demagnetizes weaker (destroys the naturally conditioned polarity) and thus puts them in a position of neutrality (awakening) and the possibility of choosing the pole in which they want to invest energy. (just some expressions).

My gratitude to the people who build/maintain and participate in this forum is constant, whether I say it out loud (write it here) or not.
Gratitude is constant, but not constant.;-)

Does Pierre have Harmonic in mind here..... ❓❓❓

Harmonics and fractals seem to be intimately related. Actually you can create all fractals from cyclic harmonics:

All cycles and all fractal forms comes from Spherical Harmonics. We can also simplify this process and represent it in 2D with circular functions (sine and cosine) through what we call "Fourier Series", and draw graphics from its cyclic dynamics, which forms polygonal fractal geometry.

Back
Top Bottom