Viviane Fischer vs Reiner Füllmich
Investigative Corona Committee, Berlin

I upload the two videos, unfortunately only available in German language, showing Viviane Fischer vs Reiner Füllmich's statements. I too agree with @KS, and don't know what to make out of it, really. However, I can't deny that when I listened to Reiner Füllmich later, there were important aspects of the whole story, which where not even mentioned by Viviane Fischer, but should have been taken up to discussion (from her side) and makes me wonder what she is all about.

Despite of everything, i think that they both created something incredible important with the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin; basically a portal of crucial information, interviews and analysis (and a little bit of garbage), coming to the fore to many millions of people around the world, plus providing information and crucial material for lawyers, as well calling the Plandemic in question at all levels, in front of a much wider audience over time. This was and is invaluable !

🇩🇪 Viviane Fischer

🇩🇪 Reiner Füllmich (shorter version 43 min)
Breaking NEWS! - Reiner Füllmichs Klarstellung zu den letzten Vorwürfen vom 21.09.2022 -

🇩🇪 Reiner Füllmich (longer version 2 hours)

Last edited:
Xpan, thank you for all you do, for always keeping your eyes and ears open, sharing solid, honest, accurate, detailed information that hones in on the undeniable facts of what we always knew in our hearts to be true; as devastating as it is to continue to see even greater layers of the endless deceptions revealed.

It helps greatly to have these facts, because each offers a vital link to be able to comprehend the bigger picture, and to be able to accurately inform others who are seeking to comprehend this also. So grateful! 💕 :flowers:

Yeah, we/I can't get those critters get off the (Plandemic) hook that easily ! ;-D

Alone the fact that the Plandemic theme is not even spoken about anymore in daily life here in Sweden, ticks me off, mildly spoken. Perhaps it can explain my why I continue to follow up information in order to extract (hopefully) the correct vital parts. Anything that could help for deeper understanding.

I always thought as a youngster, that the crimes of World War 2 were so horrific, that this "youngster" in me still cannot understand that similar events can unfold today, are neither seen nor spoken about (among the general public).

I don't know why I am so intense at it, @forest_light, perhaps because I am often in a state of contant conflict between "the old world" and "the new world". It triggers me to keep that eye onto those things that play a major roll behind the curtains which created such unspeakable crimes... Maybe it is a "tick" of mine, an "inability" of a boy who still tries to get others to react, to speak up, to appeal to others to listen, in the hope they might possibly understand, or nudge them a little bit... to investigative things.... It is like a part of me that just can't comprehend of what is going on so quietly, so absurdly paradoxically.

I am aware that the Corona Plandemic has a potential to become a sort of "darling" theme for me, a sort of "negative hook" in the longer run... so, i am careful and watchful, and keep an eye on that danger in the back of my mind, not letting that infect all of my being. It does take a toll - but you know what - I'll take it ! At some level deep inside, I already "knew" this, and made up my mind, from day 1 of the false Pandemic, in Sicily on 10 March 2020 when they shut down the first country in Europe: I would not be on the same train as the lies that started to be rolled out.

Then there is also Sal, who honestly supports me - and doesn't blame me in any way for doing what I do. That is simply amazing with such a partner - and I am deeply thankful ! (it also fun that though the last two years, that he has indirectly become familiar with the Cassiopaean Forum without baling out or thinking that the themes discussed here, are any strange). :-)

And thank you for your words, @forest_light 💞 I admire your way how you give a lot of appreciation to other forum members; The warm encouragement coming from your words to/for others.

Alone the fact that the Plandemic theme is not even spoken about anymore in daily life here in Sweden, ticks me off, mildly spoken. Perhaps it can explain my why I continue to follow up information in order to extract (hopefully) the correct vital parts. Anything that could help for deeper understanding.
I notice this also about the Plandemic, as if people think that it is pretty much all over with, that 'things are almost back to 'normal' -
'if only that damn Putin would get back in his box! everything is his fault!' 😂 But that just shows they are not connecting the dots or remotely awake - and honestly, probably have little or no interest.

On the forum, you go to great lengths to offer information to deepen and support the awareness of others. Who knows how many people have made more informed choices for themselves / their loved ones, because you took the time to share something that illuminated pertinent and valuable facts - then maybe they shared it with someone else... and so on... and so on... like a 'butterfly effect'. How beautiful!
I don't know why I am so intense at it, @forest_light, perhaps because I am often in a state of contant conflict between "the old world" and "the new world". It triggers me to keep that eye onto those things that play a major roll behind the curtains which created such unspeakable crimes...
I am aware that the Corona Plandemic has a potential to become a sort of "darling" theme for me, a sort of "negative hook" in the longer run... so, i am careful and watchful, and keep an eye on that danger in the back of my mind, not letting that infect all of my being.

It is so good that you are aware of the 'hooks'. They are everywhere! I hope you can take some time out from the 'heavy stuff' as often as you can, it all gets a bit much some days.

I wonder if the lighter we are in our Souls, perhaps the more peaceful our transition becomes from the old world to the new. I feel the
weight of what we see, endure and carry of the 'old world' will be counterbalanced by the light we sense and are beginning to embody of the 'new world'... and the 'bridge' is faith.

Thank you for your sweet words to me, I genuinely appreciate the incredible gift of having a strong connection with this forum and Fellowship. What I have learned here has brought me much awareness, clarity, inspiration and transformed much within me, I feel incredibly blessed and grateful beyond words.

Then there is also Sal, who honestly supports me - and doesn't blame me in any way for doing what I do. That is simply amazing with such a partner - and I am deeply thankful ! (it also fun that though the last two years, that he has indirectly become familiar with the Cassiopaean Forum without baling out or thinking that the themes discussed here, are any strange).
XPan, I love that you have someone wonderful you can share your thoughts and feelings with, who is open minded, accepting and supportive. So important and such a blessing. I'm sure that particularly on those very challenging days, that would be so deeply comforting and very grounding. 💗✨

"Bill Gates: We have no chance of getting back to normal without 7 billion people being vaccinated. "

:rolleyes: That bubble-gum creature's mantra is really getting long in the tooth... It's one of those moments where i feel tempted to squash him like an annoying, buzzing mosquito, with help of an old, rolled up newspaper.

*wham*splash*

bug-squashing-300x241.png

There you go. We're done talking !

to squash him like an annoying, buzzing mosquito
No doubt a genetically modified vaxxinating mosquito at that!

Gates walks into a bar and orders a mojito.

The bartender says, "Be careful, there are a lot of mosquitoes in here."
Gates replies, "You don't have to worry about them if you are vaccinated."

The bartender senses danger and calls for support. JEEP and XPan walk into the bar.

"Look Mr. Gates, there is a mosquito on your arm!" says JEEP.
"Let it be, it's my creation." utters Gates.
"YOU are the modified mosquito!" lashes out JEEP.

:phaser: XPan

And thus, 7 billion mosquitoes were spared from inoculation.

Viviane Fischer vs Reiner Füllmich
Investigative Corona Committee, Berlin

I upload the two videos, unfortunately only available in German language, showing Viviane Fischer vs Reiner Füllmich's statements. I too agree with @KS, and don't know what to make out of it, really. However, I can't deny that when I listened to Reiner Füllmich later, there were important aspects of the whole story, which where not even mentioned by Viviane Fischer, but should have been taken up to discussion (from her side) and makes me wonder what she is all about.

Despite of everything, i think that they both created something incredible important with the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin; basically a portal of crucial information, interviews and analysis (and a little bit of garbage), coming to the fore to many millions of people around the world, plus providing information and crucial material for lawyers, as well calling the Plandemic in question at all levels, in front of a much wider audience over time. This was and is invaluable !

🇩🇪 Viviane Fischer

🇩🇪 Reiner Füllmich (shorter version 43 min)
Breaking NEWS! - Reiner Füllmichs Klarstellung zu den letzten Vorwürfen vom 21.09.2022 -

🇩🇪 Reiner Füllmich (longer version 2 hours)
I've been paying attention to this, too. At this point, I trust Reiner's account more than Viviane's, but it really does not matter.

The damage is done. Their "Committee" and anyone who has ever testified on their behalf re: Corona are now tainted. Anything that committee ever unearthed and shared with the public will now be tarnished, along with the reputations of all those who gave testimony, because of this rift. I can not see this as anything other than direct sabotage against anyone standing against the COVID regime, and now I have to wonder if Reiner and Viviane were set up to do that damage on purpose.

They should have expected this, and especially Reiner. He had experience in courts against these people with his Deutchebank case, and his case against Volkswagen, both of which he won. He MUST have known what he faced going into this against the "cabal", yet he trusted someone else to lead the investigation who never had such experience before?? All of this stinks to high heaven to me.

Sorry to be so negative yet I have to be honest, I've been in this bad space for so long I no longer post much; and it doesn't do anyone any good if I'm only posting from this space. I do see that people like Steve Kirch, Drs. Malone and McCullough, Dr. David Martin and others are really bringing knowledge to the forefront. But even though I still trust them, so far, those putting this evil agenda forward are STILL not being brought to justice. And now this Fuellmich disaster just sunk a lot of good people sharing their information with them simply by association. That has to have been by design.

I quickly searched to see if already posted and it seems not.
I found this news incredible : australian teachers which are not vaccinated are allowed to come back but will be less paid during 18 weeks !? At least, in the state of Queensland.
It's a 2m clip that can be viewed on a browser, telegram link :

What is stunning is that it's now +/- known by a majority that vaccines have side effects, but despite this, they "follow the plan" ... amazing ! :headbash:

They should have expected this, and especially Reiner. He had experience in courts against these people with his Deutchebank case, and his case against Volkswagen, both of which he won. He MUST have known what he faced going into this against the "cabal", yet he trusted someone else to lead the investigation who never had such experience before?? All of this stinks to high heaven to me.
It certainly does. Think about that: Volkswagen and Deutschebank are pillars of the German economy. From the recent events, we see that the USA leveraged the conflict in Ukraine to bring down the EU. I got the feeling that Fuellmich was one of the agents to put sticks into spokes in some German institutions. The spiritual endowment of his recent speech felt like it was edited for the appropriate group of recipients. Viviane feels like a complete amateur, and I remember that she was active right at the start of pandemic, with petitions, etc. I also remember that she was withdrawn and insecure in the first CI sessions (Rainer was the shining star). He kinda grew out of nowhere... Maybe they both are genuine, but I can agree that it doesn't look very good for the whole investigation effort.

I've been paying attention to this, too. At this point, I trust Reiner's account more than Viviane's, but it really does not matter.

The damage is done. Their "Committee" and anyone who has ever testified on their behalf re: Corona are now tainted. Anything that committee ever unearthed and shared with the public will now be tarnished, along with the reputations of all those who gave testimony, because of this rift. I can not see this as anything other than direct sabotage against anyone standing against the COVID regime, and now I have to wonder if Reiner and Viviane were set up to do that damage on purpose.

Sorry to be so negative yet I have to be honest, I've been in this bad space for so long I no longer post much; and it doesn't do anyone any good if I'm only posting from this space. I do see that people like Steve Kirch, Drs. Malone and McCullough, Dr. David Martin and others are really bringing knowledge to the forefront. But even though I still trust them, so far, those putting this evil agenda forward are STILL not being brought to justice. And now this Fuellmich disaster just sunk a lot of good people sharing their information with them simply by association. That has to have been by design.

It pains me to hear that you feel down @Ketone Cop.

I've always enjoyed your entries a lot (as have many forumites have, I am absolutely sure) because you have a way of expressing yourself which often is spot on, and very through thought. So, hang in there. Write, what burdens your heart if you feel you can write about it. Cut yourself some slack. In a way, we are all in this together, and we can also share the burden with you if you like. You may even find yourself, suddenly in a place where you feel lighter ;-):flowers:

The damage revolving the Corona Committee

is clearly unfortunate - and yet I am outmost thankful for the wealth of information they have been gathering and providing to the world, during such a long time. We have learned a lot though them... (At the same time; imagine the stress behind the scenes to keep up the Committee for such a long time... I cannot imagine to be in any of their places) But, I don't say this as an excuse for the damages their internal conflict has caused.

However, n the end - it still has been one of the world's frontmost, primary source for deeper information. Imagine the synergies which radiated from their sessions, into many people around the world over time, connecting further and further in circles. That's big ! The committee's efforts can never truly be spoiled. That the "other side" doesn't acknowledge the contents of what Corona Committee has gathered.... oh well, we are fairly used to that, regardless, since 'the other sides', never acknowledge anything that goes against their agendas and mindsets. So, there.

Sometimes though, I felt that the "old merits" of Reiner Füllmich, repeating it countless times, him having fought against Deutsche Bank and Volkswagen, felt a bit long in the tooth. Deutsche Bank is today, an uninterrupted a major deeply corruptive player behind the scenes. Well, then let's focus on now, not past victories.

Nevertheless, the Corona Committee's goal has been to be/provide a large portal of information for others, to illuminate the labyrinths and underpinnings behind the Corona Plandemic and its many roots. I think they did that well.

What also comes to my mind is, when the C's mentioned that knowledge comes from studying many sources - (in order to be able to filter/discern out corrupted information); There is never a true "one and only source" in our current STS 3D world.

So, let's not throw out the baby with the bathwater just yet ;-)

Investigative Corona Committee No 124

Even after the conflict in the Corona Committee, there is still value left: in the latest session No 124 were finally able learn more about, why for example the C-19 injections hit so differently in people; where many had seemingly no issues, while others died literally on the spot ! This is a very important, crucial piece of information - especially in discussions with other people "on the floor".
I often had no good answer to people, when they said they didn't have any issues ("so the injections must be good, so everything else is a conspiracy" *yadda-yadda* and stopped listening)

Well, now we know, that the contents in the vials are toxic by design. No exception.

The people who survived, did it mainly, because the highly flawed manufacturing process allowed large amounts of vials to be corrupted, which lessened the damages - and i assume - the state of terrain in the body, too, was of great significance. (Albeit we still don't know much about the long term effects + the issue of that all future vaccines are planned to be moved onto the mRNA "platform", as primary distribution into human bodies, likely accumulate serious damages along the road)

Back
Top Bottom