A 7 minute video talking about porcine zona pellucida, used to sterilize feral horse populations, among other mammals, that it targets the ovaries and spleen. IMV patented the lipid-nano technology and partnered with Pfizer in 2020. "Coincidentally", the dosages required are two doses 2-6 weeks apart and then "boosters" every six-eight months. He mentions that Bourla-CEO Pfizer-is a veterinarian and has provided links referenced which I have not followed up on. So perhaps another piece of this puzzle.

en français : LES VACCINÉS BLUETOOTH – EXPLICATIONS (NARRATION Didi18) – Profession Gendarme

At 10mn I am already lost, but the French site being quite serious (?), I submit this to your expertise and advice.

A 10mn je suis déjà perdue, mais le site français étant assez sérieux (?), je soumets ceci à vos compétences et vos conseils.
Hi Deliverance, thanks for posting about the MAC Codes/Vaccines.

Does anyone know of the original English language version
of this?
I am interested to explore this more as it seems to be connected to their Transhumanist Agenda.

I have looked online but it's just the usual suppression / shill sites / 'debunking' -
and only 7 pages to 'search' through (but apparently over 500,000 results). eyeroll. :rolleyes:

I love how they try so hard to make our 'cages' so small... it must be terrifying for them knowing what is coming next.
:knitting:

Oh, that is dark stuff. Soooo many uses for this technology. End of October is the flu shot deadline for many health workers. I wonder what is in the new flu shot?
I have had flu vaccinations in the past but I view any vaccinations these days with a great deal of suspicion. Why would the PTB not contaminate the flu vax with something interesting when they know that even the people who are suspicious of the covid vax may well view the flu vax as being safe?

There are likely innumerable ways to get graphene into our bodies. I even wonder if some GMO foods contain something sinister, waiting to be turned on by evil radio waves. I have almost no appetite any more, and that is just not like me.

I was at the ER today with an eye issue (detached retina). The holding area after triage was SRO with so many sick, miserable people wrapped in blankets, moaning, coughing and vomiting, plus a bit of violence/trauma (causing a hospital lockdown). Anyway, something really bad seems to be going around in this area.
I noticed that no one batted an eye at my unvaccinated status or even suggested correcting it, a first!

There are likely innumerable ways to get graphene into our bodies. I even wonder if some GMO foods contain something sinister, waiting to be turned on by evil radio waves. I have almost no appetite any more, and that is just not like me.

I was at the ER today with an eye issue (detached retina). The holding area after triage was SRO with so many sick, miserable people wrapped in blankets, moaning, coughing and vomiting, plus a bit of violence/trauma (causing a hospital lockdown). Anyway, something really bad seems to be going around in this area.
I noticed that no one batted an eye at my unvaccinated status or even suggested correcting it, a first!
I hope your eye issue is fixed very quickly.

Well the usual suspect won't let a good crisis go to waste. Again they are preparing for the next pandemic of fear this time connecting the war in Ukraine and the possibility of a nuclear war. When you read the several serious potential side effects, including the increased risk of a blood clot or stroke, an increased risk of developing blood cancers and “harmful effects on your bone marrow that may result in serious blood cell disorders.” It look like as good as remdesivir for treatment for the covid19.

Viviane Fischer vs Reiner Füllmich
Investigative Corona Committee, Berlin

I upload the two videos, unfortunately only available in German language, showing Viviane Fischer vs Reiner Füllmich's statements. I too agree with @KS, and don't know what to make out of it, really. However, I can't deny that when I listened to Reiner Füllmich later, there were important aspects of the whole story, which where not even mentioned by Viviane Fischer, but should have been taken up to discussion (from her side) and makes me wonder what she is all about.

Despite of everything, i think that they both created something incredible important with the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin; basically a portal of crucial information, interviews and analysis (and a little bit of garbage), coming to the fore to many millions of people around the world, plus providing information and crucial material for lawyers, as well calling the Plandemic in question at all levels, in front of a much wider audience over time. This was and is invaluable !

🇩🇪 Viviane Fischer

🇩🇪 Reiner Füllmich (shorter version 43 min)
Breaking NEWS! - Reiner Füllmichs Klarstellung zu den letzten Vorwürfen vom 21.09.2022 -

🇩🇪 Reiner Füllmich (longer version 2 hours)

Latest Update
Session No 125 • "An inconvenient Truth"

In the Corona Committee Dispute - between the lawyers Viviane Fischer vs Reiner Füllmich, an interesting image has crystalized out of the whole story. In the latest session No 125 "An inconvenient truth" - lawyers Viviane Fischer, Dr Justus P. Hoffman, Antonia Fischer, as well Dr Wolfgang Wodarg and Robert Cibis from Oval Media came together, revealing a more complex and detailed image about what went on behind the conflict - which was highly interesting to listen to. Here, the pieces started to fall into place, e.g. the background information of how the Committee was handled from a financial and administrative point of view, as well Reiner Füllmich's rather strange actions came to the surprise for many. Füllmich's defamation efforts of the other members, start to look a lot more ugly in hindsight (which wasn't clear before).

And above all - Reiner Fülllmich refused to handle over crucial economical information !

Despite the fact that four all of the members (Viviane Fischer, Dr Justus P. Hoffman, Reiner Füllmich and Antonia Fischer where the co-founders of the Corona Committee) and therefore had the right to it, especially when needed - for example in terms of having to face to pay possible taxes from their own pockets, despite that none of them ever received any money from the donations ! They all worked voluntary.

It seems a lot clearer now, that Reiner Füllmich pulled off some really nasty moves, to say the least !

The ones who have something to hide ?

To me, this session resonated in a good way - where many different parts and shards came to fore which made a lot more sense in the end. I also recall the words that: If Reiner Füllmich did everything so righteous and correctly... then he has no reason to withhold economical information. So, why did he refuse to handle them over ? Why the delays ? Why the aggressions ?

The Corona Investigative Committee will continue its work of exposing the Corona Plandemic and its many murky underpinnings and strings attached. Dr Justus P. Hoffman and Antonia Fischer will re-join the assemble, if I understood that correctly.

This session has been translated into English, by the way.

_-2022-10-09-at-19.10.59.jpg

English:

German:

According to new figures from the Central Bureau of Statistics, the mortality in the Netherlands from corona virus was almost twice as high as the government was prepared to admit.

Source: Death figures reveal Netherlands has had almost 45,000 coronavirus deaths - DutchNews.nl

Death figures reveal Netherlands has had almost 45,000 coronavirus deaths​

October 7, 2022 - By Senay Boztas

Almost twice as many people have died from coronavirus as the government records on its ‘dashboard’ according to the latest death figures from Dutch statistics office CBS (in Dutch).

The latest CBS figures on Covid-19 mortality from March 2020 until the end of May 2022, based on death certificates, record 44,485 deaths in the Netherlands. The Dutch government coronavirus dashboard (in Dutch) continues to report public health institute RIVM records of ‘total dead Covid-19 patients’, which stood at 22,663 on October 4.

In three of the four weeks in September, there were more deaths than would be expected in a normal year, with a total of around 3,100 people passing away. There were especially high numbers amongst people in care, the over-65s and women.

overledenen-per-week-3-768x576.jpeg

Death figures (dark blue) against expected deaths (light blue) Table: CBS.
[These figures are preliminary and not consolidated; week #39 of 2022 is an estimate]

He says that anything that puts this spike protein into your body is going to potentially produce this mad cow disease (brain like a sponge).
At 17:50 he says that with Novavax you're not getting the genetic sequence of the virus injected into you, but what you get injected is the spike protein which is the harmful part of it, that was simply made inside the cells of moths and that now get injected into you with an irritant from trees.

Also, FWIW, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr, is referring in his book 'The Real Anthony Fauci' numerous times to Novavax, mostly as 'Bill Gates's vaccine' and he is not a fan of Bill Gates and all he has done to say the least.

My wife recently decided to get the Novavax “vaccine” after waiting a couple of years. She was waiting to start a nursing degree. Today she found out that a booster is mandatory for students.

She had her first shot about 9 weeks ago and has since developed candida on her tongue. She feels she has been impacted immune-wise, for example, she got sick with what seemed like a cold. We all got sick at home, but she had it for longer. Myself and daughter never got any of these “vaccines”.

She is now looking at the possibility of having to get 3 or likely 4 doses of Novavax. This is because the policy on intervals between doses has also recently changed. So her first dose 9 weeks ago might not even count anymore!

Does anyone have any experience with getting 3 or 4 doses of Novavax?

From the fringes: https://nltimes.nl/2022/10/10/six-arrested-scamming-people-cat-coronavirus-treatment

Monday, 10 October 2022 - 16:59

Six arrested for scamming people with cat coronavirus treatment

The Dutch and Belgian police busted an illegal trade in a banned drug against cat coronavirus. The traders sold the medicine to sometimes desperate cat owners and earned an average of 3,000 euros per treatment, the Belgian Public Prosecution Service (OM) said.

The two main suspects, a 32-year-old man and a 43-year-old woman, sold the illegal drug GS-441524. The drug resembles the virus inhibitor Remdesivir, which gained notoriety when then-U.S. President Donald Trump touted it as a panacea against Covid-19. The drugs they sold usually came from China or Hong Kong.

There is currently no recognized treatment for cat coronavirus or FIP. Many animals don’t survive the virus.

The suspects managed the Facebook group “FIP-lotgenoten,” where cat owners with an infected pet exchanged experiences and tips. The suspects offered the medicine for sale on the Facebook group. The female suspect earned 120,000 euros in a year, the Belgian OM said.

The police carried out house searches in six places in the Netherlands and Belgium. They arrested six people, including the two main suspects.

Back
Top Bottom