well, what do you ask for? Advice how to deal with 3 or 4 potential doses of another gene therapy shot? I do not understand what you are asking. The shots are all poison. Avoid them. at any cost.

She’s looked through a fair bit of sources both from alternative media and research papers. More stories from firsthand experiences might help her assess what she wants to do.

I hope she doesn't get anymore vaccines.
She’s basically got to a point in her life that she feels it’s worth the risk. I’ve been concerned for a while and have shared what I know to support my concerns. A lot I’ve got from the forum here. She did a protocol for the first jab and I found out today she’s booked a second shot tomorrow of Novavax. I have to practice a lot of external consideration.

I guess mosquito bites aren't quite enough:

They Are giving Cows mRNA Vaccine Which Will Pass the Vaccine Into Milk, Cheese etc

The above comes by beforeitsnews.com which can be iffy - indicated original article from Instant Death Of Cows Who Received mRNA Vaccine!! Urgently Warn Everyone You Know!! |

I saw this circulating around some Telegram channels and apparently it is untrue...... for the moment anyway.

But of course it's definitely on the cards. Straight from the horses mouth.

The NSW Government has taken another step towards fast tracking the world first mRNA vaccines for Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) and Lumpy Skin Disease, inking a deal with US biotechnology company Tiba Biotech.
Deputy Premier and Minister for Regional NSW Paul Toole said today marks an important milestone towards securing the vaccine technology that will protect Australia’s $28.7 billion livestock industry.
“The NSW Nationals in Government are taking the threat of FMD and Lumpy Skin Disease extremely seriously, and this milestone is another step forward in preparing for a potential outbreak,” Mr Toole said.
“I have now written to vaccine manufacturers to take up my challenge to develop both vaccines ready for use and manufacture in NSW by August 1 next year.
“COVID-19 demonstrated to us that all possible avenues in developing vaccines must be explored and we will leave no stone unturned.”
Minister for Agriculture Dugald Saunders said the agreement with Tiba Biotech gives NSW another path towards developing mRNA vaccines for FMD and Lumpy Skin Disease.
“It is critical that we develop mRNA vaccines for FMD and Lumpy Skin as quickly as possible to protect our State’s livestock sector,” Mr Saunders said.
“The threat of FMD is ongoing and there are concerns Lumpy Skin Disease could enter northern Australia this coming wet season, so it’s critical we continue to do what we can as quickly as we can.
“Current FMD vaccines use the virus itself, and there is yet to be an approved vaccine for use in Australia for Lumpy Skin Disease, so creating mRNA vaccines to combat either disease would be a game-changer for the industry.
“mRNA vaccines are cheaper and quicker to produce, highly effective and very safe.
“Because they are fully synthetic and do not require any animal or microbial products, they do not carry with them the same risks as traditionally derived vaccines.”
Tiba co-founder Peter McGrath said the company was pleased to be working in partnership with government, industry and researchers to protect Australia’s vital livestock industry and food security.
“Our next generation RNA technology is able to safely and efficiently deliver vaccines for both human and animal health needs and has demonstrated more practical storage requirements than existing RNA technologies,” Mr McGrath said.
Meat and Livestock Australia managing director Jason Strong said mRNA vaccines had additional benefits for the livestock sector.
“This type of vaccine technology may not require the longer testing and approval processes required for conventional vaccine development and importation as it does not use animal products,” Mr Strong said.
“That means we can use it to provide faster responses to outbreaks, enable eradication and return to freedom status – and market access – sooner.”
The pilot program is part of a $65 million investment from the NSW Government to prepare for and prevent exotic animal diseases, which brings the total investment in biosecurity this year alone to $229 million – the biggest biosecurity investment by a single jurisdiction on exotic pest and disease control.
https://www.nsw.gov.au/media-releases/nsw-fast-tracks-fmd-vaccine#

That is a good comparison!
In Austria we get back the duty of wearing masks - at least in supermarkets and indoor, as far as I know now.
This is according to a plan which was named already some months ago: "We should get used to wear masks from O to O" some minister or similar person said. O to O means from October to Easter (Ostern in German). Another statement that recently came was: "We should think about the duty to wear masks all the time because it is hard for people to get along with these changing - mask on, mask off".
For me it is very clear that there is no medical reason - that has been discussed often enough - but it is only to suppress people and get them used to "Obey!" also by taking away the fresh air they need for their brain. Unfortunately many people like to obey.

I saw this circulating around some Telegram channels and apparently it is untrue...... for the moment anyway.

But of course it's definitely on the cards. Straight from the horses mouth.

There's already a vaccine for FMD. It dosen't solve the problem because FMD affected country's can't export meat or livestock. Basically if it gets in it too late. The only solution is to prevent it getting. If it does limmit movement of stock and shoot affected animals.
The risk of M-RNA vaccines being used in cattle is probably more likely to modify digestion in the rumen to prevent methane production. Vaccinating against certain bacteria in a ruminants gut. The likely hood that will go well is very low because a sophisticated natural system that can digest grass and turn nitrogen to protein is very easy to upset. Problems like acidosis from too much grain, nitrate poisoning ( from forage grown with too much nitrogen fertilizer) and bloating are the sorts of things that happen in cattle when digestion goes wrong.

That is a good comparison!
In Austria we get back the duty of wearing masks - at least in supermarkets and indoor, as far as I know now.
This is according to a plan which was named already some months ago: "We should get used to wear masks from O to O" some minister or similar person said. O to O means from October to Easter (Ostern in German). Another statement that recently came was: "We should think about the duty to wear masks all the time because it is hard for people to get along with these changing - mask on, mask off".
For me it is very clear that there is no medical reason - that has been discussed often enough - but it is only to suppress people and get them used to "Obey!" also by taking away the fresh air they need for their brain. Unfortunately many people like to obey.
Somone sayd to me, that if some authority will force you to put on the mask, you simply have to say, that you allready had the mask on, but it was difficult to breathe, therfore you had to take it of.
So who can charge you for that?

Somone sayd to me, that if some authority will force you to put on the mask, you simply have to say, that you allready had the mask on, but it was difficult to breathe, therfore you had to take it of.
So who can charge you for that?
Yes, I agree. Last time when some conductor in the underground told me to put on the mask I said: "I feel so sick, I had to take it off! and I will get out soon!"

This is according to a plan which was named already some months ago: "We should get used to wear masks from O to O" some minister or similar person said. O to O means from October to Easter (Ostern in German).
Just a little explanation how clever they do it: A friend who is a salesman told me: "You have to bring people to the "Yes-Street"". That means, just say a sentence where they have to agree, then another one they agree, too and then they easily will follow the third sentence.
So: We need to use winter car tires from October to Easter. Yess!
We change our time to winter time. Yess!!
So we use masks from October to Easter . . . . .And? Most of the people will follow that logic.
P.S. And I made it a rule for me never to answer quastions with yes - you can chose other words .. .

Hi Deliverance, thanks for posting about the MAC Codes/Vaccines.

Does anyone know of the original English language version
of this?
I am interested to explore this more as it seems to be connected to their Transhumanist Agenda.
Hello,
I opened a thread about this subject, or at least in regard to bluetooth which is visibly directly related to graphene, here's the link

There are likely innumerable ways to get graphene into our bodies. I even wonder if some GMO foods contain something sinister, waiting to be turned on by evil radio waves. I have almost no appetite any more, and that is just not like me.
That's a point i had in mind since a good couple of month. What I had in mind is that they (PTB) launched a kind of "Graphene for all" action before the covid started, and that they added graphene in many great brands of foods. There are a couple of video on the net where some people demonstrate this, I suppose some are fake but I feed some truth in them. For instance i remember a video where one guy open a brand new nescafee package, takes a little bit of coffee and use a sheet of paper + a magnet and show that it contains little magnectic particles. I was wondering of course if this was real, and in second if the graphene is really magnectic ? Normally it's not, this is carbon, but i'm not much knowledgeable in chemistry :)

Oh, that is dark stuff. Soooo many uses for this technology. End of October is the flu shot deadline for many health workers. I wonder what is in the new flu shot?
I have had flu vaccinations in the past but I view any vaccinations these days with a great deal of suspicion. Why would the PTB not contaminate the flu vax with something interesting when they know that even the people who are suspicious of the covid vax may well view the flu vax as being safe?
I now say the same think to my relatives : do not get anymore any shoot.

A friend i mention in the other thread is in the front line of the people that actively seach in this topic. This is mainly a spanish scientific team which investigate on this topic, the now well known "Quinta columna". He recently posted 2 clips which are .... in spanish with french sub-titles, here are both :

On their website, there's a page where some of their videos are translated in a couple of languages, on top of spanish and french there's also english, russian, italian, german, portuguese and romanian :

Last but not least : my friend conducted a new test with some vaxxed people mid September, and he gave me first results a few days after and told me that they were able to find on some people more than 1 signal but also unknown data transmission. I did not post this in the other thread because he told me that it was premilinary results so I preferred to wait that he inform about more officially. Anyway, if the subject is further discussed I can ask him to write me down a summary that i would post here, or in the other thread.

Hello,
I opened a thread about this subject, or at least in regard to bluetooth which is visibly directly related to graphene, here's the link

That's a point i had in mind since a good couple of month. What I had in mind is that they (PTB) launched a kind of "Graphene for all" action before the covid started, and that they added graphene in many great brands of foods. There are a couple of video on the net where some people demonstrate this, I suppose some are fake but I feed some truth in them. For instance i remember a video where one guy open a brand new nescafee package, takes a little bit of coffee and use a sheet of paper + a magnet and show that it contains little magnectic particles. I was wondering of course if this was real, and in second if the graphene is really magnectic ? Normally it's not, this is carbon, but i'm not much knowledgeable in chemistry :)

I now say the same think to my relatives : do not get anymore any shoot.

A friend i mention in the other thread is in the front line of the people that actively seach in this topic. This is mainly a spanish scientific team which investigate on this topic, the now well known "Quinta columna". He recently posted 2 clips which are .... in spanish with french sub-titles, here are both :

On their website, there's a page where some of their videos are translated in a couple of languages, on top of spanish and french there's also english, russian, italian, german, portuguese and romanian :

Last but not least : my friend conducted a new test with some vaxxed people mid September, and he gave me first results a few days after and told me that they were able to find on some people more than 1 signal but also unknown data transmission. I did not post this in the other thread because he told me that it was premilinary results so I preferred to wait that he inform about more officially. Anyway, if the subject is further discussed I can ask him to write me down a summary that i would post here, or in the other thread.

If i recall correctly, the issue with injected people and discoverable MAC addresses was also spoken about in the movie "The Big Reset Movie - The uncensored documentary about the truth of the pandemic" by conducting special tests for it, to see if there is some truth to it. And they did discover people emitting MAC addresses. Albeit when they tried to "log in" though those (?), they always disappeared, as if those were designed to do so, for deeper, still unknown purposes.

Well no surprise here.

"Help save grandma" implied no transmission !!! That was one of the fist mems that was saturating the Information Space in 2020.

I find it remarkable

that two Ministers within few days; one in France and now one in Holland, came out with public statements about the Vaccine fraud and the fallacy regarding the Covid Passport... What a delicious scandal. It was about time, for heavens !!!

Back
Top Bottom