Session 22 October 2022

Amazing as always, along with big effort at the Board, including the transcribers, and from you all in attendance with questions and energy to assist.

What is a demon?

I know what a demon is, but from C's perspective I have never read something about it, so... what is or what are demons?

Where or in wich density do they live?

Sol Logos had an answer re C's saying "akin" (specific psychopathic reference), and I'm not sure if they have ever exactly said what is a demon. However (again not sure), from many readings of those possessed (not spirit attachments per se) as laid out by someone like Malachi Martin, it can seem like a conduit in a person is opened up with a demonic entity inserted, or that can be inserted at will, who then is connected with something far larger. The largess of it seems like a 4d sts field/realm that is able to see deeply into the possessed life, and even those around that life who they can effect through the possessed. Perhaps there are multidimensional phases to possession that can't be easily understood, which is more than just one things (a singular demon living in the between).

Laura had once said here:

Obviously, nobody is ever going to get it perfect and "perfect themselves", so we must rely on being networked so that the deficiencies of any individual will be compensated for by the strengths of others, and vice versa. Sincerity and dedication are supremely important. Every person must realize that any weaknesses will be exploited by the energies of chaos. Just remember the bit from the movie, "The Exorcist", toward the end, where the poor priest was tormented by the demon by being reminded of his failings. Any of us that have such will also have a way that we can be exploited and possibly our own guilt or inner pain turned against us in horribly detrimental ways. I know of what I speak here.

Interesting session! Thank you very much!
(Ze Germans) What is the true origin of Russophobia? Is there a hyperdimensional aspect to it?

A: Absolutely!!!
I think there is a hyperdimensional aspect in the songs of the Russian singer Shaman, as a response to Russophobia. He gained popularity relatively recently on songs such as: "I'm Russian!" and " Let's Rise." As he himself claimed in an interview, these songs seemed to be dictated to him by higher forces. The lyrics of these songs are very spiritually uplifting.

Thank you for the session and I agree that is hard to believe how crazy the world has become in such a short time. I always feel gratitude for all you do to share the truth and are thankful for the network.
I would like to ask are some of you still in touch with Jar's wife and will you pass on the message.
Thanks to all the team ❤️. I suppose networking is more important than ever now. It's the only way you can get any solace with this insanity.
Going on a family trip to London today. I'm interested to get a feel of the energies of our capital at this time.

Thanks a lot for the new session and for everything you are doing!

I am not sure why “rail strike in US” matters, when the food distribution is done mainly by trucks? Rail could be the main carrier for bulk produce, like grains, to the sea ports and the rail strike could affect the exports of food, since the US is a net exporter of foods… I have seen on Adapt 3030 YouTube channel, that the water levels are lower than usual and it does affect grain transport by barges. Thus the rail strike could be a compounding factor in grain delivery for export.
Most of those who produce the food rely on rail.

Thank you for this amazing session, so many good questions and intelligent answers from the C's and people from the Chateau, Pierre, Joe, etc. We are learning so much with all of you! I am grateful for this miracle of this forum, yes indeed.

Hello everyone and Lourtia,
I was very happy to hear from you again. Quite a lot of material and interesting information. Good to know:

Q: (Ze Germans) In previous sessions it was alluded to that Putin has maybe something like a good team working with and/or for him. Are there members of that team that are not publicly well known and/or famous?

A: Yes

Q: (Ze Germans) Is Shoigu part of that team?

Q: (Ze Germans) If so, is he one of Putin's most trusted and aligned members of that team compared to others?

Q: (L) What about our good guy Lavrov?

Q: (L) I just LOVE Lavrov! He's so CUTE, he's like a teddy bear! [laughter]

(Chu) And Zakharova, too.
It's almost unbearable here in Germany. This eternal baiting and propaganda against Putin and Russia. The fact that Putin has good people at his side is encouraging.

Greetings to all like-minded people and the C's

(Ellipse) Are modified mosquitoes used to vaccinate people with the COVID19 vaccine?

A: Not yet.
Ouch. The "needle" party is not over yet.
These mosquitoes better be weather-resistant if they don't want to drop like flies. :whistle:
(Toronto Group) Are the nano operating systems in the jab transferable through shedding?

I guess we've all been exposed to some degree to nano tech. No wonder why people are feeling so tired—their soul energy is getting robbed, which leads to their Frequency Resonance Vibration being lowered, opening the doors to a wide range of diseases! Who knows how many modes of operation are built into these monstrous nano antennas. "Passive" mode, "Stealth" mode, "Zombie" mode... the possibilities are endless... or so the PTB think. Solar flares to the rescue!

I don’t think they ever go to 5D due that they don’t have a consolidated soul, remember they are a damaged OP (according to the Cs that is) So if they ever get to consolidate something or crystallize (using the C’s terms) they could still be around in 3D as the form of an evil spirit or demon, or at least that’s what I understood.
Does this have any realtion with the Soul Smashing? According to the C's material, the STS path has a limit which is 4th density it's the last density in which a STS entity can exist if I remember correctly.
Here're some Session transcripts that might clarify things:

Cs Session 3rd June 1995 said:
[..] (L) ...what, exactly, is a chakra?
A: An energy field that merges density one, two, three or four with five.
Q: (T) A focus point that merges densities to fifth density contemplation level?
A: Close.
Q: (T) What purpose do we merge to the contemplation level through the chakras?
A: You are all connected with level five on a short wave cycle, reference text.
Cs Session 9th June 1995 said:
Q: (L) The first one is: On Tuesday night, I did a spirit release on a fellow named V__ M__. It seemed to get a little rough. What type of entity were we dealing with?
A: STS
Q: (L) What density level?
A: Fifth. [Demonic.]
Cs Session 10th June 1995 said:
A: Or perhaps a fourth level soul... remember, as we have described to you before, levels one through four,
more appropriately density levels one through four, all involve short wave cycle recycling, or, as you refer to it, reincarnation.
Because, each and every one of these density levels has a soul and a physical body marriage, as it were, in progressive life experiences. Each and every one of these density levels involves movement to the fifth level of density for contemplation during the cycling process. It is level six, which is the first level where short wave cycle recycling is no longer necessary because there is no more physical orientation. Therefore, all levels, one through four have a soul reflection of the physical body at all times when in physical state. And, therefore, reincarnation of various types, is at various points on the short wave cycle always possible, and, in fact, quite probable. Do you understand?
Q: (T) Somewhat. That’s a lot to digest. (J) So, physicality is involved in levels one through four short wave recycling. (L) So, this means that a fourth density being can recycle through fifth density into a third density body?
A: That is one method that can be used, yes.
Cs Session 13th July 2002 said:
Q: Do “organic portals” go to fifth density when they die?
A: Only temporarily until the “second death.”
{This refers to an esoteric tradition teaching that some consciousness units dissipate over a period of 40
days after death unless the individual has crystallized an individuated soul.}

I've been re-reading the new edition of the Ra Material on on off for a while. They make a distinction between 4D STS and "dark angels" which exist in the "inner planes" or "time/space" (as opposed to "space/time"). "...there are many upon your so-called inner planes which are negatively oriented and thus available as inner teachers or guides and so-called possessors of certain souls who seek this distortion of service to self." While the concepts don't totally match with our cosmology, these "inner planes" are largely consistent with what we'd think of as 5D - where souls go after they die to review and heal. So maybe "something akin to a demon" is like a particularly nasty earthbound spirit, or something like that.
Yup, that's the way I see it as well. There are probably 4D STS discarnate spirits as well - 4D STS that have "died" in physical terms, but exist as spirits in the 4D realm. I suppose they would be, "something even more akin to a demon!" :scared:

What I mean by that, if one has taken a photo of those objects, would that photo also be affected?
Doesn't appear so. You can see a photo of the two caps here.

It didn't come to mind during the session, but for some reason your post jogged my memory. In Wisdom's Children, Arthur Versluis relates the story of John Pordage and his wife. (Pordage was one of the Christian theosophers in the tradition of Jacob Boehme.) All the major theosophers told of their struggles with negative forces. Versluis relates the following:
.....physical manifestations in sulphuric foul odors, and even the imprint of their images....

Sulphur is mentioned in Session 7 May 1995:

Q: (L) Why is an unbearable stench of sulphur associated with Alien bodies and other related phenomena and entities?

A: Chemical interactions.

Q: (L) So, if an alien dies in 3rd density and remains in 3rd density, and decays in 3rd density, that causes a chemical reaction that creates sulphur or related compounds?

A: Bravo!

Q: (J) So, the difference in dimensions creates this? (L) Would they smell this way if they died in 4th density? (J) Well, that's a stupid question because, what is "smell" in 4th density? (L) Well, it was a trick question!

A: Try to think more like 4th density instead of 3 and 2.

Q: (L) Does this imply, since this is what I am inferring, that the aliens are chemically constructed in 4th density?

A: Close.

Thank you for sharing this extraordinary session, and thank you to all who participated !

I obviously share the sentiments expressed by Laura at the start of the session.
The current crisis is forcing the company where I work to stop the night work that I have been doing for almost thirty years. The result is a waste of my available time and a considerable waste of money. But as I prefer to try to see the bright side of things, I therefore see the opportunity to rub shoulders with more people and measure their interpretations of everything that is currently happening.
Although I am an introvert, most of the time I am unable to shut up when those around me talk about the lies being spread about Covid, Russia, and even anthropogenic global warming. (Although people don't even know the term "anthropogenic"). I try not to impose my convictions and always specify that everyone is free to believe what they want. But it's still just as distressing to see their level of ignorance. They are just able to repeat one or two sentences heard the day before on TV, then the discussions can only drift towards trivialities and the hope that tomorrow will be better.
It's like we live in different worlds!

Back
Top Bottom