Session 22 October 2022

Yup, that's the way I see it as well. There are probably 4D STS discarnate spirits as well - 4D STS that have "died" in physical terms, but exist as spirits in the 4D realm. I suppose they would be, "something even more akin to a demon!" :scared:

Given that 4D allows for part 'ethereal' or non-physical existence while still 'alive', I wonder how this state would differ from the 4D disincarnate spirits you theorize...assuming your theory has any merit! ;-)

That exact line in red-bold was so highly charged with significance & energy that it burned itself into my brain and that line was totally cut out from the session archive, including its context, and I can't find it either in the old archives on my computer!
What was left after the [probable] 'Lizzie-Reality-Edit' / like a "video-cut" done on reality is a horribly anemic, pallid, feeble, deliberately made inconspicuous carcass of the original answer, a reality-edited sentence, thus an infuriating Reality-Data-Fact-Heist for those who still remember our original reality!! Once I'll be able to do a significant donation, I'll be asking them about this for sure on Zoom!

I remember that session, but I don't remember the line you claim it contained. It seems unlikely (to me) that the Cs would make that kind of statement about Israel. We all here have had experiences where we misremembered something that we *thought* was said in a session, when in fact something *similar* was said. It serves to remind us that we often 'read into' things we hear and see and then remember that version. It's the nature of our rather subjective brains. The same phenomenon can be seen in much of the claimed "Mandela effects".

I think that would be an example of the unavoidable effects, similar to effects we experience when we take some action that impacts/involves others. The sulphuric smell is attested to to this day in accounts of UFO/Big foot etc. encounters, and was explained by the Cs as a results of the chemical interaction that results from trans-density passage.
Yes for the sulphur. I don't see the images as an unavoidable effect though. Those seem superfluous, more like a deliberate signature than a natural body odor.

They say akin to a demon. That’s not a demon per se but more so what many might believe a demon to be. So psychopaths after passing could endure with qualities and attributes that could fit our concepts of what a demon is. One that comes to mind is being beyond redemption.

Amazing as always, along with big effort at the Board, including the transcribers, and from you all in attendance with questions and energy to assist.

Sol Logos had an answer re C's saying "akin" (specific psychopathic reference), and I'm not sure if they have ever exactly said what is a demon. However (again not sure), from many readings of those possessed (not spirit attachments per se) as laid out by someone like Malachi Martin, it can seem like a conduit in a person is opened up with a demonic entity inserted, or that can be inserted at will, who then is connected with something far larger. The largess of it seems like a 4d sts field/realm that is able to see deeply into the possessed life, and even those around that life who they can effect through the possessed. Perhaps there are multidimensional phases to possession that can't be easily understood, which is more than just one things (a singular demon living in the between).

Laura had once said here:
Thanks for the answer :-)

Q: (L) The first one is: On Tuesday night, I did a spirit release on a fellow named V__ M__. It seemed to get a little rough. What type of entity were we dealing with?

A: STS

Q: (L) What density level?

A: Fifth. [Demonic.]

Q: (L) Was I successful in freeing V__ from this domination?

A: Open.

Q: (L) Is that STS entity gone for at least this time?

A: From direct attachment.

Q: (L) Is that entity going to try to return?

A: Open.
This give me a clue for my question, Demons come from fifth density?

How is so?

Enormous thanks for this session, to everyone involved and for all the great questions.

I can only imagine how incredibly draining a session like this would be for those on the board and offer sincere gratitude for their tireless efforts. I wonder if it is more draining to do a session like that live, than the more 'localised' ones; the frequency must be pretty intense when there are a whole lot of people present energetically.

A lot to reflect upon in this session, as always. :cry::wow::huh::umm::cool2::-P

The biggest THANK YOU for another excellent sesseion. Thank you to everybody participating.
Given that 4D allows for part 'ethereal' or non-physical existence while still 'alive', I wonder how this state would differ from the 4D disincarnate spirits you theorize...assuming your theory has any merit!
@Ryan
May be this experience of mine can shed som light to the above theory.

It was autumn 2005. I was up in the woods at the new place that would become my home. When I was about to drive away and walked towards my car, I turned around to have a last look.
There was this being, about 2,5 m (?), semi white. Could not look through it, but definitely not fully 3d. I have allways thought of it as a male. The head was directed to west (me south). I could not see the face, but the eyes seemed extremely intens and powerfull.
He slowly turned the head away from me, north, but then he stopped and slowly began to turn the head in my direction, I jumped in the car and rapidly drove away. Not looking back. I did not want him to see me ( ha, ha), and I did not want to meet those eyes. I was scared.

With semi white I mean greyish towards white. One can say that he was part ethereal??? Definitely not 3d. Not black. I must have passed him close and/or he became visible within seconds after I passed. He was approx 6-8 m away from me, when I saw him. I am glad I was near my car.

The message to me was kind of "where you go, we follow". And I suppose this was a declaration good enought.

Q: (L) Is everybody feeling the torture of the external world going to hell in a handbasket and nothing we can do about it? Do ya'll feel tortured, horrified, disgusted, amazed, revolted, helpless... Just oh my god! And do you realize how FAST it happened? I mean, things were a little wonky since 9/11, but up until they started that color revolution in Ukraine, things were still kinda... normal. From then on, it just snowballed. That was 2014, and this is 2022. 8 years. It's CRAZY! I can't believe it. The insanity... They're letting transvestites or transgenders or whatever have drag queen shows for 3, 4, 5, 6-year-old kids. They're teaching them about sex, telling them about masturbating at 7 in front of the class is normal, states passing laws that allow minors to come to their state to have sex changing surgery, permanently defacing and deforming their bodies without permission from their parents... Do you realize how absolutely utterly freaking INSANE all of that is?? And the whole gender pronouns business: Oh my god... It's just... It's Sodom and Gomorrah, people - I mean really and truly. It's insane.
Another very informative and amazing session - so huge thanks to everyone concerned. I think most of us suspect Laura is almost superhuman in some ways but she is obviously feeling the massive disintegration of our world in the same way we all are. It is horrible indeed to be standing on the sidelines as everything we understand to be right and believe in is taken away and replaced with complete and utter lies and evil intent. However, we are lucky to be able to see things at a distance and recognise them for what they are. There are many more on the planet who do not have the ability to recognise the insanity of it all and who are caught up in the "normalisation" of things which should never and could never be normal.

Back
Top Bottom