Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

MEGHAN MCCAIN: Last night was the final nail in Trump's political coffin - because too many of his suck-up duds lost an unlosable election. Now is the moment for DeSantis to take charge of the ship​

What the hell happened last night? The highly anticipated 'red wave' turned into a light pink ripple... at best.

The nation is still waiting for all the election results to come in, but enough has happened to start to understand why so many Republicans are waking up this morning outraged and confused

According to the exit polls, President Biden's favorable rating is underwater, a majority of voters are angry and dissatisfied with the direction of the country, and more voters think Biden's policies are hurting instead of helping them.

We have the highest inflation rate in decades. Crime is up everywhere. The Southern border is a lawless mess, and the American public is less optimistic about the future than we've seen in modern times.

The Biden presidency, to put it mildly, is not going well.

There was an expectation among Republicans, as well as many Democrats, that all of the polling laying bare Americans' fears and frustrations would translate into huge GOP wins.

That just didn't happen.

The expectations before last night were that Republicans would pick-up somewhere between 20-35 House seats and potentially capture control of the U.S. Senate in an historic wave election rivaling the Republican Revolution in 1994 and the midterm thrashing dealt to President Obama in 2010.

Pundits, analysts and pollsters have been speculating about this for months now.

But this morning, Republicans are white-knuckling it to the end and a GOP House majority, while still likely, is not even a sure thing.

Congressman Kevin McCarthy's future as Speaker of the House, once thought to be guaranteed, is now officially in play.

The 'red wave' was a mirage and nothing of the 'historic win' Republicans were anticipating. Nothing.

This will go down as a giant warning sign and, hopefully, a convincing argument against the delusion that President Donald Trump is the future of the GOP.

Too many Republicans lost in an unloseable election last night, and they have no one to blame but themselves.

The US election results early this morning look like no red wave but enough to gridlock both sides.
I didn't even bothered to go and vote for simple reason. The sophistication of the rigging that happened during last presidential election is unbelievable. In any country or even a small company, Updating of the databases without authorization is nothing less than CRIMINAL. The sophistication of algorithms (at different nodes of the technology) to update the servers and databases based on real time calculations is ultimate end of rigging. They live tested this before in Trump 2nd term election ( didn't go well first, so they have to shutdown the counting, update and restart it). They used same mechanism in some governor elections ( like in California). So there is absolutely no hope of any fair election in this country.

If Trump had managed to wrestle the power in the 2nd term election, probably LOT of Washington gang would have been behind the bars by now.
MEGHAN MCCAIN: Last night was the final nail in Trump's political coffin - because too many of his suck-up duds lost an unlosable election. Now is the moment for DeSantis to take charge of the ship

Trump can call for rallies, we expect the same as last Jan false flag. Does Trump has any official position in Republican party to ask him to resign? I am not sure. He is taking initiative to raise his voice, because people see him as a savior in this hopeless situation. It is sad to contemplate the direction this democracy went. What will helpless common man who can clearly see do? Probably not much. Any way, media will not cover.

The nation is still waiting for all the election results to come in, but enough has happened to start to understand why so many Republicans are waking up this morning outraged and confused
Trump was in PA earlier in the week campaigning for Oz and Mastriano, and they both lost. I don't see how anybody could elect Fetterman to the senate, he had a stroke in May and clearly has not recovered. The real shame is that Mastriano lost the PA governor's race. 🤬

So there is absolutely no hope of any fair election in this country.

Much as Florida was the last bastion of freedom on the planet during peak Rona hysteria, appears that Florida is also the only place in the U.S. with free and fair elections.

It is sad to contemplate the direction this democracy went. What will helpless common man who can clearly see do? Probably not much.

Read this yesterday:

So, considering this long list of frustration and false prophets, it’s perfectly reasonable to doubt that anything different will come of the current mid-terms. In fact, I’ll go further than that; I’ll say that that would be the wager of the smart money. Anyone betting that the current edition of the GOP will hold serious inquiries into the abuses of the COVID regime, resulting in at least formal censure, if not criminal charges; will refuse to continue financially fueling the Ukraine fiasco; or will pursue a substantial rolling back of the administrative state, with its bureaucratic paternalism, social engineering, and managerial liberalism, will be playing the longshot.

Still, having acknowledged all that, I do believe that – as long a shot as it may be – there are still grounds for a sound belief that this time indeed could be different. This is because of the specific facts involved in the current takeover of the GOP by the populists. I’ll point to two dynamics in the current situation which may make a difference: the candidates and the grassroots organization.

Whether that’s true, I suppose we’ll see. What I want to emphasize here though is a different point. The business-as-usual election scenario is that the disgruntled citizens come and vote. Once the election is over, the electorate/citizenry dissolves back into monadic individuals, going about their daily personal business. The elected politicians are then more or less free to go about their business consistent with however the wind blows and in response to the standard pressures at work in the business of government. So, once the electorate has had its say, the party leadership and lobbyists direct the real course of governance. Even if all the promisingly populist candidates turn out to be less worthy than I’m anticipating, I doubt very much this business-as-usual scenario will be so easily mobilized this time.

I say this both because, given the unprecedent stakes, and widely perceived necessity to bring about a reckoning for the abuses and injuries resulting from the COVID regime and the 2020 elections, at least, the populist citizens aren’t simply going to go home and stop paying attention. A tremendous amount of attention and pressure will be applied to this Congress – especially if the GOP wins both houses – to take substantive action in realizing that reckoning. Anything that falls short – perceived as mere window dressing or whitewashing – far from being greeted with apathetic resignation will be greeted with angry demands for substantive action.

And the second reason for doubting even a cynical, careerist Congress will be able to get away with business-as-usual governance is precisely these impressive networks of populist organization which have been formed to ensure the legitimacy of the election. Such networks are subject to dynamic pressures; they could be easily repurposed from electoral integrity enforcement to mandate delivery enforcement. They may not currently have recall mechanisms at their disposal (though such is a long time objective of North American populism), but through their organization and pervasive popular influence they could make life miserable for any candidate they supported and whom they believe betrayed their electoral mandate. They’ve already demonstrated their popular power during the primaries. I don’t think these populist, grassroots organizations are going to dissolve right after the election, and if they do not, they can be expected to play a powerful oversight and enforcement role in the forthcoming Congress.
Maybe wishful thinking - maybe something happens. Wait and see, or something.

I guess the election "results" and the way they were produced are just what you'd expect would happen in a full blown pathocracy.

I just saw that Project Veritas has some 'juicy' video exposes lined up about how voters were coached and coerced. However, in a pathocracy like the US it doesn't matter how much evidence you have...it will not change anything, it will not lead to any action. The only hope for any change is that the whole system will implode. As Gurdjieff said, sometimes in order for even one small thing to change, a change in everything is needed.

I guess the election "results" and the way they were produced are just what you'd expect would happen in a full blown pathocracy.

I just saw that Project Veritas has some 'juicy' video exposes lined up about how voters were coached and coerced. However, in a pathocracy like the US it doesn't matter how much evidence you have...it will not change anything, it will not lead to any action. The only hope for any change is that the whole system will implode. As Gurdjieff said, sometimes in order for even one small thing to change, a change in everything is needed.
Sad that the only hope is in chaos and disintegration. But that seems to be the case at this point.

I did a duck duck search for "loss of faith in government" and the first few pages turned up these generally-

Began in earnest about the time of JFK, Vietnam and Watergate
Was another couple of articles written in the late 90's, then more about 2011-2012
Were several from mainstream liberal media outlets in 2018, presumably because of Trump

Didn't see any post Covid, but its likely much more and includes media and medical institutions-

If people lose faith in their government, the result is the same whether or not the loss of confidence is justified.

John Kennedy

I don't see how anybody could elect Fetterman to the senate, he had a stroke in May and clearly has not recovered.
The machine only needs a trained animal to push the buttons when told. Fetterman will suffice as long as he is breathing and able to do as told. No conscious human wanted or needed for the job as a politician.

LOL, apparently there was a "Drop and Roll" administered twice in order to boost 'the witch of Michigan' so that she could take the lead.

In the Michigan race there were two batches dropped for Gretchen Whitmer that put her in the lead in the race after she had been trailing for hours.

Then all of the votes after that point in time were in the same ratio.

These drops gave crooked Whitmer the lead and the election.

MI-Whitmer-Race-2022-DR.jpg

Why not use a proven-useful cheating strategy, since no-one seems to care anyway? Banana republic... :cool2:

I didn't even bothered to go and vote for simple reason. The sophistication of the rigging that happened during last presidential election is unbelievable. In any country or even a small company, Updating of the databases without authorization is nothing less than CRIMINAL. The sophistication of algorithms (at different nodes of the technology) to update the servers and databases based on real time calculations is ultimate end of rigging. They live tested this before in Trump 2nd term election ( didn't go well first, so they have to shutdown the counting, update and restart it). They used same mechanism in some governor elections ( like in California). So there is absolutely no hope of any fair election in this country.

If Trump had managed to wrestle the power in the 2nd term election, probably LOT of Washington gang would have been behind the bars by now.

Trump can call for rallies, we expect the same as last Jan false flag. Does Trump has any official position in Republican party to ask him to resign? I am not sure. He is taking initiative to raise his voice, because people see him as a savior in this hopeless situation. It is sad to contemplate the direction this democracy went. What will helpless common man who can clearly see do? Probably not much. Any way, media will not cover.

I didn't bother to vote either and will probably not be voting again under this old corrupt system. However, I'm still not sure Trump could have managed to fight the deep state nor anyone going to prison. With the whole system seemingly, corrupt I think it would have been more of them trying to manage Trump and keep him confined as they did in his first term. He just didn't seem to understand what he was up against and make the right connections that could have helped him navigate the cesspool , IMO. I think at best the show, had he been re-elected, would have helped more people see just how useless government is for every day people a little faster. Maybe!

IMO and obviously not limited to US. There is all the difference between3d sts and 4d in this. Just one example among all: there is an obvious link between warp speed operation (rep) and the speed of science (dem) invoked by pfizer in its hearings in the European Parliament to justify the ineffectiveness of vaccines. We all see it I think. If you vote for the system you vote for the system ( false opposition rep OR dem. False Revolution and so on) and accept the transfer of karma. Legally. The effects of the system's decisions are on you anyway. Another kind of decision is possible. But you have to take personal liability and it is frankly crap full of manipulation pitfalls and misdirection too. Starvation and failure. No one wants that. :-) Still order, new world order is involved. Dealing presupposes a negotiation that is not there, does not exist and is subordinate in it's false application to the new/old matrix update . Software upgrade. There was a matrix upgrade in 2014. What used to be tolerated now is not. Either you are for it or you are against it and an ennemy, matrx domestic terrorist. Which is part of the game of maintaining the new system that is being established even with a fake revolution nothing new. Only we are in 2022 and so many things we know. In a full or attenuated way. But it is still the same upgraded system. With a few less pain in the ass. 3d sts logic elevated in view of the transition to 4d and based on consent. You can see it in every rigged election that ends 50 to 50 a little more or a little less. The balance (detournement of CS balance) is at stake, They are evil magicians with ultra millenial experience of success. Up to us.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom