Session 22 October 1994

@Chris,

The Cs did say that.

Session 24 September 1995:

Although Orion is the home for many STS beings it is also our "ancestral home and eventual destination" according to the above session.

I am not sure exactly what the STS Orions have done that the Lizzies have not done but I suspect as you observed that the Lizzies are lower in the heirachy since they are owned by the humanoid STS Orions which would make them possibly less successful in many of their attempts to control us.

There is a natural "pecking order" as the Cs have commented in the following sesion:

Session 9 September 1995:

The "pecking order" includes the Lizzies since they have their own pets too called the Sasquatch/Bigfoot.

Session 9 October 1994:

When it comes to the humanoid Orions I think it may be a good idea to not assume all are STS. The Cs describe some "Nordic" humanoids that may be the "good guys".

Session 9 August 1997:

How did we get into this mess? I think it may be a long story.

Are the STS Orions having success? So far it seems like the control attempts are being tightened like a noose around our necks or the pot is being heated up to a boil.

There is a group the Cs describe as "Orion Union":

Session 23 October 1994:

The Orion union is also mentioned as creating a "genetic construct" with a little help from their friends:

The Hebrews are not the only group or race created by the Orion Union according to the Cs:

I am leaving out a lot of background details to focus on the Orion connections. It helps me to review as I piece this together. They say there are two sides to a coin which makes sense in the duality we find ourselves I think.

There is also a group called the Orion Federation.

And more recently there is the following to consider:

Session 25 September 1999:
And wouldn't Ormethion, which is a mental center, be above the Orion SAS?

Why do you think that?
why is the physical universe as the ultimate compulsive longing for physicality and nature of consumption.
What I have not seen in the Cassiopaean sessions is about the details of the Orion wars

why is the physical universe as the ultimate compulsive longing for physicality and nature of consumption.
What I have not seen in the Cassiopaean sessions is about the details of the Orion wars

Me either. There is probably a reason for that.

And wouldn't Ormethion, which is a mental center, be above the Orion SAS?

Ormethion was described as a thought center. Thought has no time and no space, no above or below. Thought is everywhere.
Here are some of the pertinent references from the C's board sessions.

====================
Session 18 October 1994
====================

Q: (L) Who created the Lizzies?

A: Ormethion.

Q: (L) And who is this individual?

A: Thought center.

Q: (L) Located where?

A: Everywhere.

Q: (L) Can you give us a little more of a clue?

A: Another sector of reality.

Q: (L) Is this a sentient, self-aware being that created the Lizzies?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) Is this individual one of what you called the Transient Passengers?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is it similar?

A: No.

Q: (L) And who created this Ormethion?

A: Not being; thought center.

Q: (L) Thought center of what?

A: Too complex.

====================
Session 20 October 1994
====================

Q: Is Ormethion who the Lizzies worship?

A: Close.

Q: Who do they worship? What do they call their god?

A: Physical universe.

Q: The physical universe is their god?

A: Yes.

====================
Session 7 June 1997
====================

Q: In a previous session where you introduced the concept of perpendicular realities, you stated that (T) was connected to a particular reality called 'Neormm.' You also designated the 'thought center' of STS as Ormethion. I noticed the similarity of the names. Is there a relationship?

A: The orm is close to orimulsion. Look it up.

Q: Well, what I am asking is about the possible relationship between Neormm and Ormethion...

A: Our answers have meaning best not to presuppose!

Ormethion was described as a thought center. Thought has no time and no space, no above or below. Thought is everywhere.
Here are some of the pertinent references from the C's board sessions.
Thank you master jedi
Ormethion would be a mental center and it is complex to explain , it is supposed that at 5 AM the frequency is less dense and it is a precise time for prayer or manifestation of the latter I am not sure but it is like the internet there are less people connected therefore it can be a relief or rest by the network of frequencies involved what I am trying to connect is the idea of a set of things involved ie Ormethion is like the internet depends on the utility that is given and our alignment on the road to progress or not ..I guess.

What Orion wars? Why would details of Orion wars be provided if not asked for? I don't understand your question. The way you present your question seems to be asking Laura why she herself has not asked about such information. If you mean battles between STS and STO groups/entities/forces, the battles always have been, are, and will be.

Also 'details of the Orion wars', whatever that is, how would that information be of universal benefit/import to help us and others?

Thank you master jedi
Ormethion would be a mental center and it is complex to explain , it is supposed that at 5 AM the frequency is less dense and it is a precise time for prayer or manifestation of the latter I am not sure but it is like the internet there are less people connected therefore it can be a relief or rest by the network of frequencies involved what I am trying to connect is the idea of a set of things involved ie Ormethion is like the internet depends on the utility that is given and our alignment on the road to progress or not ..I guess.
I think you are attempting to combine different concepts that do not necessarily have much of anything to do with each other.

Yes, the C's have said the Ormethion thought center is too complex to explain further. But simply imagine a collection of all STS thoughts of limiting/controlling/restricting .... A place in the thought plane where all such thoughts exist. There is no need to extrapolate that to the C's mentioning that an hour or so before dawn is the best time to pray and further trying to put that into an analogy of Internet congestion.

I understand your frustration, but I think you may be over thinking many things here.

Jet,

So far you essentially just post random garbage mixed in with New Age stuff, movie scenes and a rather distorted interpretation of the C’s. If you ask me it’s all on purpose and you don’t care to contribute.

Luckily there’s forum rules here and people who create “noise” get banned.

I think you are attempting to combine different concepts that do not necessarily have much of anything to do with each other.

Yes, the C's have said the Ormethion thought center is too complex to explain further. But simply imagine a collection of all STS thoughts of limiting/controlling/restricting .... A place in the thought plane where all such thoughts exist. There is no need to extrapolate that to the C's mentioning that an hour or so before dawn is the best time to pray and further trying to put that into an analogy of Internet congestion.

I understand your frustration, but I think you may be over thinking many things here.
am using the translator but I understand the general idea that it is trying to tell me, such as that there is no comparison with the Internet and that I could not explain it, although perhaps I would need to write a lot to explain a set of things and it would take me a long time if I could.. If you intend to pray and you know that at 5 AM there is less interference, you are doing it from Ormethion at some point, since in 3D you are still STAS, then from there the comparison of the purpose of your energy, which can be progress or stagnation that's why I said it depends on the utility but it's just an example

Jet,

So far you essentially just post random garbage mixed in with New Age stuff, movie scenes and a rather distorted interpretation of the C’s. If you ask me it’s all on purpose and you don’t care to contribute.

Hey? Are you in this group or forum and have not yet been considered as (attack) or troll? Or do you have the permission of all participants to speak for (all)? Your opinion doesn't prove to be intelligent, at least from the point of view that you have proof of what you say because you don't have any support.

Jet,

The strange thing is that you are allowed to express how you do it? You talk about garbage, about New Age, you can support it and organize your ideas from what perspective what I am saying is New Age and garbage? If you are a troll, you could ban him better and with support, what is unintelligible is how you have the "permission" to troll?

What Orion wars? Why would details of Orion wars be provided if not asked for? I don't understand your question. The way you present your question seems to be asking Laura why she herself has not asked about such information. If you mean battles between STS and STO groups/entities/forces, the battles always have been, are, and will be.

Also 'details of the Orion wars', whatever that is, how would that information be of universal benefit/import to help us and others?
And why couldn't details of the Orion wars be given? I mean, I don't understand your approach... that it can be done, but whether they do it depends on those who ask questions in the experiment and on the Cassiopaeans... Laura and others have asked questions many times, even about their pets... do you understand? ?

Back
Top Bottom