Session 25 February 2023

Thank you to everyone involved for this amazing session, depressing as it may be. And, thanks to the people who asked such great questions. Many were the same as I, and I suppose a lot of people, have been wondering about.

Q: (Adobe) Is it possible for a 3D STO candidate to find themselves in 4D and be little aware of it or not aware of it at all?

A: Yes Yes Yes

(L) That's a big 10-4.

This answer kinda struck me in light of this:

Session 22 October 1994:

Q: (L) How can you be so sure it will fail?

A: Because we see it. We are able to see all, not just what we want to see. Their failing is that they see only what they want to see. In other words, it's the highest manifestation possible of that which you would refer to as wishful thinking. And, wishful thinking represented on the fourth level of density becomes reality for that level. You know how you wishfully think? Well, it isn't quite reality for you because you are on the third level, but if you are on the fourth level and you were to perform the same function, it would indeed be your awareness of reality. Therefore they cannot see what we can see since we serve others as opposed to self, and since we are on sixth level, we can see all that is at all points as is, not as we would want it to be.

I said before that maybe all these transgender people are "pretending" to be 4D in a sense... Well, maybe not?

Imagine a world that has "gone to 4D", but many are oblivious... That might mean that 'everyone' is a transgender world-famous YouTube Influencer with billion-dollar contracts with every company out there. :lol: IOW, it's probably important to keep an extra-close eye on any lack of humility, delusions of grandeur, or self-important thoughts we may be experiencing as time goes on.

It also reminds me of the left/right divide, especially in the USA. Or the Covid thing. Neither side seems to be letting go or allowing the other side to be even partially 'right' about anything. That's why - as in the case of Covid - it doesn't matter how much info becomes public; those who firmly believe that the vax saved us, well... maybe it DID save us, but only for them? It would be like 'splitting realities' becomes a way of life in 4D, not just something that happens here and there. Something like that...

But there's a catch, because the C's said that wishfully thinking in 4D, "...would indeed be your awareness of reality." That implies there is still an ACTUAL reality, which can still be seen clearly if one wishes/tries.

Put another way, division in 3D is a pain. Division in 4D is like the 3D version, but on steroids + speed. Maybe that's why the C's stress the need for 'unity'.

I suppose none of that should be surprising because 2D dogs exist with us in 3D, but they're still 2D... Supposedly. So then 4D isn't like Candyland with dragons and elephants flying around and glowing crystals floating in the air as we teleport from point A to B in our Diamond Imperishable Bodies... Instead, 4D might look suspiciously like our boring old 3D world. :umm:

Just my crazy thoughts for the day!

Thank you for sharing this session. Many have remarked there is much to "ponder". I completely agree, and we are on page five, after less than 24 hours.

Below are a few comments to what others have brought up.
The history of the area of India
C's say Aryan Invasion happened around 6000 BC. Before that, there exist Prototype 3 Asian Tribes. who are these Asian Tribes? Probably some Remnants of Paranthas from last Atlantean destructions(crystals?). If Kantekaneans (Celts/later day Aryans) can survive, why didn't these Paranthas survive? Is it related to their over reliance on Crystals or dice of bad luck?
A related excerpt could be this from Session 20 October 1994
Q: When did the Aryans invade India?

A: 8243 years ago.

Q: Who was there before that?

A: Asian tribes and number 3 prototype.

Q: What is a number 3 prototype?

A: Known as Neanderthal man.

Q: And what are we?

A: Number 4 types c and d. Translation into English comprehension.
The history of ancient civilizations, 50kya
To be honest, this took me by surprise! I was expecting something like around 20k or at most 30k, but no 50k, there is so much of our ancient past that is forever erased and forgotten from our minds and universal history…
Here is an example with a similar ancient time frame: Session 18 March 2000
Q: Would you address the issue of Michael's claim that the dawn of man was dated to about 58000 years ago?

A: No. 58000 years ago, as you would perceive it, human types on earth were a thriving, techno-society, already long since entrenched.
[P]eople need to suffer enough to lose their fear of action
Q: (Summerlite) Is resistance and exposure foiling their plans?

A: Largely, but people need to suffer enough to lose their fear of action.
Thank you for sharing the session. As far as I am concerned, the above is the most significant statement, in relation to declining the types of action suitable and appropriate given the circumstances.
"lose their fear of action", might connect to this snip from the "Caesar" Session 12 July 2014:
Q: (Atriedes) If you could give 3 pieces of advice to the world, what would they be?

A: I was wrong to think I could change the masses by example. Humans are fickle and self-centered for the most part. Thus, if you wish to really effect changes, it can only be done by early education, and even then it is fragile and will not last. In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone. That is not exactly what you are looking for, but there are no 3 pieces of advice that serve all events.

Un grand MERCI à Laura, Chu et Luis, aux Cassiopéens, au Divin Esprit Cosmique qui nous permet d'avoir accès à beaucoup de connaissances transmises par Laura...
Cette session est peu réjouissante, Puisse le Divin Esprit Cosmique nous protéger et nous éclairer quand le moment où internet ne sera plus, nous permettre de rester unis par la pensée et la prière...
J'ai beau avoir une confiance absolue dans le Divin Esprit Cosmique, pourquoi ai je peur quand même ?...
Je sais que la peur n'évite pas le danger...
Oh Divin Esprit Cosmique prends nous dans tes mains protectrices et ne nous laisse pas tomber dans les ténèbres qui nous attendent, emplit nous de courage, d'amour et de Lumière et fortifie nous dans la foi et ton amour... AMEN

A big THANK YOU to Laura, Chu and Luis, to the Cassiopaeans, to the Divine Cosmic Spirit who allows us to have access to a lot of knowledge transmitted by Laura...
May the Divine Cosmic Spirit protect us and enlighten us when the moment when the internet will be no more, allow us to stay united by thought and prayer...
Even though I have absolute confidence in the Divine Cosmic Spirit, why am I still afraid?
I know that fear does not avoid danger...
Oh Divine Cosmic Spirit take us in your protective hands and do not let us fall into the darkness that awaits us, fill us with courage, love and Light and strengthen us in faith and your love... AMEN

Thank you for sharing this session. Hope Laura and Anna feel much better after all the hard work during the session. :hug2:

Q: (Joe) The fires at egg farms: They're all deliberate?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Why eggs?

A: Eggs are major source of protein for poor people.

Of course, the poorest should be eliminated first.

Q: (L) So, you're saying that in the very beginning, there was kind of a prediction of a 94% reduction in the human population, that they are apparently endeavoring to effect as we sit here and speak?

Q: (Joe) Except they're not gonna be able to do that by their own machinations...

A: No but there is more to come as you well know.

Q: (L) So we're talking about possible viruses/pandemics?

Q: (L) Earth changes as in catastrophes of various kinds? Earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis...?

Q: (L) Possibly some little cometary bombardment here and there?

Q: (L) Weather issues?

Q: (L) War.

It's hard to read all that information and stay cool and composed despite the fact that we got it so long ago. It is difficult to read them because now it is clear how these malignant plans of psychopaths are finally becoming a horrifying reality together with earth changes.

(Pierre) And then during a previous session, the figure 78% was given for a virus.

(L) But that doesn't account for other kinds of events...

(Pierre) It means it's gonna be high.

And that's a figure only for the virus, without wars and earth changes. I can hardly imagine all that suffering and remain cool-headed.

(PoB) Will there be any next president of the Russian Federation as we know it after Putin?

Hope this person will continue to strengthen the multipolar world so that the "secret government" has as little influence on the people as possible.

Q: (MK Scarlett) And is the teenager under the influence of a malevolent psychic entity?

I wonder how many of these kind of cases are related to receiving the vaccine?

Q: (Summerlite) What percentage of the World Economic Forum plans will come to fruition in the USA?

A: 80 or thereabouts.

That is really a lot, it is logical to conclude that a similar percentage will be in Europe, Australia, Japan and New Zealand.

Q: (thorbiorn) In a previous session you said the Earth was overpopulated. What determines the carrying capacity of the planet?

(Joe) Food... food production and conditions... Environmental, weather conditions, suitable for producing enough food...

(L) That's an interesting question.

(Andromeda) The resources? Energy?

A: Psychic health.

I have wondered about this topic many times, thanks for the answer, so the planet is definitely overpopulated thanks to the terrible influence of psychopaths.

Q: (Alejo) Did they use the whole balloon/UFO hype to gauge an eventual introduction of "extraterrestrial" overlords that will "save" the planet?

A: In process, yes.

In other words, we are in for a crazy ride and general madness.

This session brought a lot of information and I need some time to digest them, but better a horrible truth than a comfortable lie.

Thank you again. :love:

What a wild session it was! Thanks to Laura and Andromeda, to all the people behind the scenes who made it possible, and to all those present as well as for all the various questions asked. :flowers:

I did not read all the comments that follow the session, yet, as I wanted to share here first datas about the questions I asked to allow anyone interested to know more and go further about them.

Session Date: February 25th 2023
[...]
(MK Scarlett) There is a theory that connects the formation of cloud anomaly with future earthquakes, and a study published in 2022 says, "The physical mechanism of cloud anomaly was likely caused by electric field, which linked active fault, atmosphere circuit conduction current, and cloud anomaly, and thus provides a reasonable hypothesis of cloud anomaly." Does this connection exist?

Q: (MK Scarlett) Can so-called "orographic" clouds, such as lenticular ones, in some cases, be precursors of earthquakes?

Q: (MK Scarlett) What is the average period (in days) between the atmospheric fluctuation that forms these cloud anomalies and a potential earthquake?

A: 3 to 7.

Q: (Joe) Some of those clouds were seen in Turkey - strange clouds. They were kinda like domes with a hole in the middle, almost like a hat.

(Andromeda) How long before?

(Joe) A few days, I think.

Here is the study shared on STRANGE CLOUDS thread last week that was published in 2022 in the Frontiers in Earth Science journal:

On the Relation Between Anomalous Clouds and Earthquakes in Italian Land

Some extracts (a bit more than previously shared in the mentioned thread):
In 1997 Russian scientist Morozova found some cloud anomalies possibly related to active fault systems and earthquakes. Now, 24 years later, the correlation between clouds and earthquakes is still controversial, and in this paper we checked systematically the satellite images in Italy from 2010 to 2013. The correlation between earthquakes and cloud anomalies was statistically examined by assuming different various leading times and magnitudes. The result showed that when the leading time interval was set to 23≤ΔT≤45 days and the magnitude is bigger than or equal to M4.7, 70% of earthquakes were preceded by cloud anomalies. Poisson random test showed that anomaly appearance rate (AAR) and earthquake occurrence rate (EOR) was much higher than those derived in a random situation, which means it is nearly impossible to deny the correlation between cloud anomaly and land earthquakes in Italy. Error matrix analysis showed this method provides 75% overall accuracy for the 52 total cases. Analysis also showed that cloud method provides a very high AAR value and similar EOR value compared with other earthquake prediction methods based on ionospheric or skin temperature data. The physical mechanism of cloud anomaly was likely caused by electric field, which linked active fault, atmosphere circuit conduction current, and cloud anomaly, and thus provides a reasonable hypothesis of cloud anomaly.
[...]

Discussion
[...]
Preseismic clouds could be mixed with orographic clouds. Someone may consider that when water vapor travels from sea to Italy land area, it climbs up the mountains and the clouds form when the temperature decreases. Satellite data show that the altitude of preseismic clouds is about 10,000 m, while the Italy Appenin mountains are just about 2000 m high (for example, the highest Appenin Mount is 2,492 m). If the water vapor climbs up the mountains from sea surface to 2000 m, then it cannot rush to an altitude of about 10,000 m. So a new physical mechanism needs to be involved, and the seismic source could be one. [...]

Conclusion

In this paper we used 4 year satellite data and a statistics model and provide a strong evidence that clouds had significant relation with earthquakes in the Italy land area in 2010–2013. Our result showed that when the leading time interval was set to 23≤ΔT≤45 days, seven of the total 10 earthquakes were preceded by cloud anomalies. The methods alerted a relative short time window (26.7%) and gave an overall accuracy equal to 75%. The disadvantage of this method was that the cloud anomaly was very long and it cannot estimate the epicenter location accurately. So here we suggested combing some other geophysical data and method such as VAN method (Varotsos et al., 1986), latent heat flux method (Dey and Singh, 2003), satellite thermal method (Pulinets et al., 2014), magnetic method (De Santis et al., 2017), etc. to increase the prediction accuracy. For example, Qin et al. (2012) found thermal anomaly appeared in north Italy on 12 May 2012, and if combined with the cloud anomaly which appeared on April 23, 2012, then the prediction accuracy could be promoted greatly. In future development, cloud method could be applied to other areas to test where and if it can be applied.

Below, I copy/paste what I added in the STRANGE CLOUDS thread.

First:
Basic formation of an orographic cloud:
1677166490363.png

And among the orographic clouds, one find the lenticular clouds. According to Wikipédia (in French which has more datas than the English one, but the whole has been translated), there are upstream clouds and wave clouds. About the latter:
Wave clouds form on the crests of the orographic wave. Waves can exist at several altitudes if the air is sufficiently humid and the mountain tops are variable. Three types of clouds are generally associated with this phenomenon:
  • lenticular cloud, a stationary cloud at the top downwind of the obstacle that takes the shape of a saucer or lens. This kind of cloud takes an axis perpendicular to the wind direction ;
  • Hooded top cloud, a type of lenticular cloud whose base is below the top of the obstacle and thus forms a kind of hat around it.
  • Alley of Karman vortices.

The same kind of hat Joe talked about in the session.

Second:
Tadrart01.JPGVon Karman vortices off Rishiri Island, Japan.jpgOrographic lifting of the air - NOAA.jpgLenticular4.jpeg
Parallel lines following the crest of an orographic wave in southern AlgeriaAlley of Karman eddies off Rishiri Island in JapanSummit cloud observed in AlaskaLenticular cloud over Mount Washington, New Hampshire, USA

And from Wikipdia (English):
What are earthquake clouds?

Earthquake clouds are clouds claimed to be signs of imminent earthquakes. They have been described in antiquity: In chapter 32 of his work Brihat Samhita, Indian scholar Varahamihira (505–587) discussed a number of signs warning of earthquakes, including extraordinary clouds occurring a week before the earthquake.

More about "Brihat Samhita, Indian scholar Varahamihira (505–587)" in the following article (from which I cannot copy/paste here):
A temblor from ancient Indian treasure trove?

We may well witness stranger and stranger clouds in a near future... Eyes open!

Q: (MK Scarlett) A teenager fatally stabbed his teacher on February 22 in France with a single "quick, fluid and unhesitating" stab. According to the prosecutor, the 16-year-old student, described as "intelligent and hard-working" as well as "solitary and clumsy", said he was possessed and evoked "a small voice that spoke to him, a being he described as selfish, manipulative, egocentric, who incited him to do evil and who would have suggested to him the day before to murder his Spanish teacher". Is this voice real?

Q: (MK Scarlett) And is the teenager under the influence of a malevolent psychic entity?

Q: (MK Scarlett) If yes: The young man had tried to kill himself with drugs in October 2022 (he had been hearing the voice for several years and had told his mother about it) before being followed by a psychiatrist who had placed him on antidepressants. Did this suicide attempt cause the entity to punish the teenager by having him commit a murder, which could send him to prison/a psychiatric hospital for a long time leaving him under the domination of this entity?

When I heard the press release from the prosecutor explaining what is in bold above, I got chills because I had never heard such a thing on the news, such a precise description of an absolute evil nature of a malevolent entity that would have taken possession of a person. The questions asked popped up in my head almost immediately. I was so turned around by my own thoughts about it that I then burned dried sage all over my house.

According to the prosecutor (and allegedly witnesses - other students in the classroom were there and saw everything), he would have say once having stabbed his teacher: "My life is ruined". According to his lawyer:
He is a young man who has fallen into the fourth dimension. He is totally overwhelmed, devastated by the immensity of what he has done.
That's a pretty "interesting" statement from my point of view.

May both families can find peace one day in the face of this drama that occurred in the context of possession by a malignant entity that will never be taken into account by justice.

Considering all we have learn and are learning here, I wonder if we are going to see this kind of tragedies more often in the coming months/years.

(Ze Germans) Did [forum member’s] mother make it to the other side?

A: She is fine. No worries.

Q: (seek10) Forum member Boza48 wants to ask about his son's condition: "My son has cancer and I would like to know is it his decision or a consequence of some early trauma? Thank you all, in advance."

A: His decision. Many are leaving the body at this time.

Q: (L) Why are many leaving the body at this time?

A: To act as support for those who will go through trauma in the coming years.

Q: (L) So is that generally the case prior to very traumatic periods?

Q: (L) Well, naturally you'd think they're checking out because they don't want to go through it.

(Andromeda) Maybe that's the case for some people, for others they'd go ahead of time to blaze a trail.

Q: (Adobe) Is it possible for a 3D STO candidate to find themselves in 4D and be little aware of it or not aware of it at all?

(L) That's a big 10-4.
This answer really struck me that souls are leaving early to act as support. I didn't expect that answer but is really comforting to know.
Thank you all for the wonderful session.

When the C’s say that a person can be in 4D and not be aware of it, it seems like a contradiction to me, since one’s density level is dependent on one’s level of awareness.

It raises the question, if one can be in 4D and not be aware of it, then does one continue to perceive things as if they’re in 3D, when they are in fact not? (Which would pretty much be the same as just still being in 3D, if you think about it).

I wonder if this can help to shed any light on it:

MUFON meeting: 03/11/95 said:
Q: (Aud.) What exists in inner Earth region as reported by Admiral Byrd? […]

A: Cross awareness “window.”

[…]

Q: (T) What is an awareness window?

[…]

A: Realms can be accessed at will if awareness balance is proper.

Q: (L) If awareness balance is proper, “cross awareness window” means that you can cross over in awareness to another realm. Is that right? Let me break it down: does this mean that if your awareness is balanced, you create a “window”?

A: Close

Q: (L) Can this happen to a person spontaneously?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) It’s not something that you necessarily have to work for, it can happen to anyone, any time…

A: Unlikely.

Q: (L) So, it can, but without some preparation, is unlikely to happen.

Back
Top Bottom