Session 25 February 2023

Wow! What an greatest session!,:clap: Thank you so much C's, Laura to all members of the forum well :hug2:❤️

If there's a traitor who sells out his side to the other side, the side that he sells out to is never gonna trust him. They see he's been a traitor once. So, those elites who have sold out humanity to the hyperdimensional overlords or whatever, they can't be trusted. That's just my point of view

I do share this point of view as well , those elites who sold out humanity can't never be trusted.

A: Energy consumed and parts being used for new race. But we do not mean that physical bodies are used for parts, but rather that genetics of humanity will be modified.

For those who we lost and for those who still can be saved, i recall what C's told us once, Is not the last one remain will be saved is those who prevail at the end will save the others.

Has anyone ever asked, if the cabal is aware of the coming earth changes, why they feel the need to come after people so relentlessly, and try to do their own population reduction in advance? Is it simply that making people extra miserable generates extra juice?

I think so.

7.5 billion people used in fear and extreme anguish, can generate enormous energy that "someone" can use.
Maybe they do trial runs.
Or maybe it is difficult to gather and store all that energy at once.
Or population reduction in advance is like "hotfix/update/result" of time travel after they witnessed that they failed and by doing some stuff in advance they hope to change outcome.

Thank you very much, everyone, for the latest session! I'm very grateful to those who participated and hope the ladies' arms and Laura's knee have recovered! There is a lot of information to unpack and ponder. Without this network, I think I would be lost, but I hope by continuing to read and network while I still can, I can become/stay colinear with you all and be of service to others in case communication ceases. I will look into the book recommendations as well.

I'm grateful that we have all this knowledge of what is to come from the C's. Things like food shortages and natural disasters and cometary bombardments seem less scary to me as time goes by, although obviously they can be quite uncomfortable in the moment! I think I'm accepting it more and more, and sometimes I feel impatient about it, like "Let's get the show going already!" and see where the chips fall. The C's said a long time ago something along the lines that the answer isn't to get prepped to the teeth and run away from it all, that it's 3D thinking. There are so many possibilities of what could happen, and you're gonna lose your possessions and your body at some point, so I think it's more important to do what we can to stay aware and connected and be kind and helpful to others when asked. And some people won't truly ask until they've suffered enough, and some may still only demand because they are that far along the STS path, and we need the knowledge and awareness to discern which is which, if that all makes sense!

That said, in case some folks here would like to raise their own chickens, besides doing plenty of research on how to raise and take care of them, it would be worth looking into how to properly formulate chicken feed in case of supply disruptions. Feed can be easily tampered with and cause birds to die. It doesn't even take the PTB; maybe natural disasters destroy grain silos, or rain causes aflatoxin levels to spike. I would also be discreet about raising chickens. In case of a "public health emergency" (like if they want to ramp up the bird flu narrative), government goons could gas the chickens, and it's usually thanks to neighbors or other snitches calling about the chickens. At least, that's what happened during the 2019 virulent Newcastle Disease outbreak in California. (That disease was based on reported symptoms and PCR tests, too, and even if the chickens tested negative, they'd all still get killed if they were in a depopulation zone determined by epidemiologists.)

As an aside, I wonder if all that AI stuff like ChatGPT could be a medium for nasty hyperdimensional critters to communicate and possess through, like a ouija board if not enough knowledge and caution is used. I don't have any evidence of that, just a gut feeling!

Thanks again, and I hope to be able to participate at the next session!

(L) But ya know, that's a strange number considering that's the number the C's used in the very first session about 94% will be used. Does everybody remember that? Is there a relationship to that first session where 94% was mentioned?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, you're saying that in the very beginning, there was kind of a prediction of a 94% reduction in the human population, that they are apparently endeavoring to effect as we sit here and speak?

Q: (Joe) Except they're not gonna be able to do that by their own machinations...

A: No but there is more to come as you well know.

Q: (L) So we're talking about possible viruses/pandemics?

Q: (L) Earth changes as in catastrophes of various kinds? Earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis...?

About the desire to reduce the population, I came across this interesting radio show that talks about the desire of the "elite" to terraform the planet and reduce the human population as much as possible
MIAC LIVE : The MIAC YOU MISSED! | MIAC LIVE : The MIAC YOU MISSED! David DuByne and Ransom Godwin podcast@oilseedcrops.org Help the Show and Help Yourself: Eton – HAND CRANKED FRX3+... | By Mini Ice Age 2015-2035 | Facebook

For many years now, I have contemplated the future chaos and destruction to come, as I’m sure most others here on the forum have. But there was something about this question that really hit me hard. I guess I’ve always thought that the chances of me dying in what’s to come are pretty certain, and that I spent my time meditating on being okay with that.

But the thought of surviving? In that case, I would have had to witness the deaths of almost everyone else in the planet. And there seems to be a subtle difference for me in that.

‘We’re all going to be killed’? Okay, then we’re all in this together. And let’s try to alleviate the panic of it by understanding that we’re more than our physical bodies.

But, “everyone else is going to be killed”; that hits different. I haven’t quite processed this yet, can’t quite put my finger on what feeling it’s triggering in me. It’s not like I didn’t know it was coming.

The human mind is a strange device

Yeah I’m just starting to process the option of surviving and helping others through this. It’s happening to me now, I am currently in a situation where a lot of people around me are asking for my help. It’s a bit overwhelming or maybe I decide it’s not overwhelming. Maybe I decide to take a role and act and decide on being part of bringing in a future. Part of me feels, aaagh do I have to, the other part answers yes you do. This is what you have become, there literally is three maybe even four people that are anchoring themselves to reality of the position and perspective I am standing at. So it’s not me I feel they are anchoring to, rather it’s the perspective my position in this reality offers that they are anchoring to. It’s coming with a lot of time commitment from me to I help them and I am getting to discover who I really am, I think. I have discovered that I am capable of genuine heartfelt compassion for people in serious mind altered distress. Also that I will selflessly help others and appreciate the fact that I am growing and learning from these experiences. I’ve never been tested in this way before. I am quite relieved that I’m capable of this type of service, ie I’m not a self absorbed human being.

So here I am thinking of making a firm decision to survive the troubles coming and be of service. Is anyone else thinking along these lines?

These things have been on my mind heavily, especially the past year or so.

Although I have no idea the fate that awaits me and my loved ones, I continue to walk by faith that whatever happens was entirely dependent upon the choices I did or did not make. Knowing what I know now, and what I continue to learn, I feel a consummate connection with the deontological perspective and attributes I’ve developed. Every day I look into my newborn daughter’s face and have to battle the worrisome thoughts and feelings that arise, knowing the challenges ahead that will affect her wellbeing and future. I look at the ones I hold dearest and understand that our collective awareness and preparedness may or may not be enough. That’s a heavy burden to carry, but it keeps me sharp and focused on why I am doing what I am doing, and it’s a constant reminder that this is, and always has been, bigger than myself.

All we can do is try. Put in the work, aid others to the best of our abilities without infringing upon another’s free will, stay aware of our health, immediate environments, and the global situation at large in order to make the best possible choices that will align us with a better future, and remember that this a necessary step of the process.

No matter what, we have to stay the course.

These things have been on my mind heavily, especially the past year or so.

Although I have no idea the fate that awaits me and my loved ones, I continue to walk by faith that whatever happens was entirely dependent upon the choices I did or did not make. Knowing what I know now, and what I continue to learn, I feel a consummate connection with the deontological perspective and attributes I’ve developed. Every day I look into my newborn daughter’s face and have to battle the worrisome thoughts and feelings that arise, knowing the challenges ahead that will affect her wellbeing and future. I look at the ones I hold dearest and understand that our collective awareness and preparedness may or may not be enough. That’s a heavy burden to carry, but it keeps me sharp and focused on why I am doing what I am doing, and it’s a constant reminder that this is, and always has been, bigger than myself.

All we can do is try. Put in the work, aid others to the best of our abilities without infringing upon another’s free will, stay aware of our health, immediate environments, and the global situation at large in order to make the best possible choices that will align us with a better future, and remember that this a necessary step of the process.

No matter what, we have to stay the course.
Exactly this. I've realized that it doesn't matter what occurs in the future, it's what I do with that future. I lay at night after meditating and just ask that I be guided to do the best I can to help others in the present and in the times to come.

Q: (Ursus Minor) When did the Atlanteans start building pyramids on Mars?

A: Also about 50k years ago.

To be honest, this took me by surprise! I was expecting something like around 20k or at most 30k, but no 50k, there is so much of our ancient past that is forever erased and forgotten from our minds and universal history… it makes me think that everything we know (cities, countries, technology etc.) can be destroyed at any time, very fast and be erased from future memories, imagine 10k years later from now, they only could find the tip of the obelisk of Washington monument which was buried, or some ruins of “la sagrada familia”. Then New York City, Shanghai and Dubai as other big cities buried very deep under sea/ocean, where nobody could find them or remember them but survived only in the myths and legends.

A: Somewhat, yes. But it will depend on location. Plus, remember that all these plans of 4D STS are much wishful thinking.

Q: (L) So you're saying that the plan to reduce the population by 94% is not necessarily what's going to happen?

Q: (L) But that is their plan.

Q: (L) That's what they would WISH to happen.

(Pierre) And then during a previous session, the figure 78% was given for a virus.

(L) But that doesn't account for other kinds of events...

(Pierre) It means it's gonna be high.

(L) It's gonna be high, but it's not gonna be...

(Andromeda) By the means that they're going for, maybe.

(Chu) And if they're talking about genetics, people don't have to be dead. You can still download stuff and change the antennas and all that stuff. It doesn't mean the death of 94%.

(L) You can change DNA with viruses and all kinds of things. Are we done with this? It's depressing.

Is it possible that this minority of nut jobs plan a great deal of suffering to occur, so it could result in the majority of people to worsen in terms of physical/psychological condition and genetic makeup due to epigenetic effects that could be passed down (I’m not sure that’s possible)? At the same time, this nut job minority who believe they are superior and have a God-given right to rule plan not to experience these changes to the same effect (fortifying themselves in bunkers and such), ultimately causing a separation between two distinct groups (and potentially species) and thus solidifying their place of “superiority”?

There’s one thing I’ve learnt such types demonstrate superiority in - hubris and wishful thinking!

Am cross-posting some of this from the meeting thread:

Thank you Laura and Andromeda for the session! So many great questions - So much has happened in the last month and was so glad to hear the C's take on these events. While I'm relieved to know the PTB are not quite so stupid as to attempt an earthquake of that magnitude in Turkey, the fact that the train derailment was deliberate is so demoralizing. Even knowing what we do about psychopaths, I still find it difficult to fathom the mindset that enjoys toying with people to that extent, to cause immeasurable suffering for their own enjoyment, or it seems so. There will be little sorrow for them on that triple-bad-day.

Laura said:
Q: (seek10) Forum member Aragorn wants to ask: "You've said that the Secret Government has technology that is thousands of years ahead of what exists publicly. If Russia is such a threat to the plans of the PTB, why don't they use this superior technology to destroy Russia?"

A: Who said that the "secret government" was aligned with that goal?

Q: (L) So I guess they're not necessarily aligned with that goal. And is the secret government human?

A: No

Q: (Joe) If they destroy Russia, how are they gonna have a war? Look at the nice war they're having as a result of provoking Russia!

(L) You couldn't get all the suffering out of it. You've gotta wring it dry! Misery, suffering, torment...

This is somewhat confusing as I am assuming if the secret government is not human - it refers to 4DSTS, and why wouldn't they want to stop the Russians from foiling their plans? Also, with Russia contained, it would seem STS forces would have unlimited ability to foment more torment on humanity. Unless the secret government contains elements of STO as well, or ???

Laura said:
Q: (Adobe): Can you recommend writings on karmic understanding?

(L) I think there is some of that in our recommended reading list. But you know, one of the books that really kind of opened my mind to some of the ways that things can work was the book "Life Between Life" by that Canadian psychologist or psychiatrist... I think his name is Whitton.

(Joe) We have a thread on the forum about life after death.

(L) Yeah, well "Life Between Life" was the title of the book, but there are quite a number of books about hypnotic regressions, or past life stories and current life events that kind of make it fairly clear how...

(Andromeda) …it all works.

(L) Yeah. And there's another one called "Heading Toward Omega". I forget who that one is by. But it's where people have near death experiences and they recount, when they come back, what they experienced and what was pointed out to them as being important, and what was not important in life. So, those can get you started.
I found an old YT interview (that’s a 5 part series) with Kenneth Ring about the book - Heading Toward Omega:

TC:
For many years now, I have contemplated the future chaos and destruction to come, as I’m sure most others here on the forum have. But there was something about this question the really hit me hard. I guess I’ve always thought that the chances of me dying in what’s to come are pretty certain, and that I spent my time meditating on being okay with that.

But the thought of surviving? In that case, I would have had to witness the deaths of almost everyone else in the planet. And there seems to be a subtle difference for me in that.
That’s a sobering thought, I had sort of decided that due to my age, that I wouldn’t be around, b/c how on earth would I be of any help? Unless, having known what was coming, and being less surprised at all the things that clueless people will have to come to grips with in the very near future: unfriendly aliens, “Why hasn’t Jesus saved us?”, ACKK..my government could not be THAT evil???…etc, etc. etc. Maybe being around to explain a few things in as calm a manner as possible under those circumstances will be more useful than I think now. I just pray that I can stay the course and will be where i need to be (either 3D or 5D) to help in whatever way I can. I've been telling myself also, that I have been so fortunate to have been able to have access to the many health / wellness protocols we've discussed, so, perhaps there's a good reason for that! Dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eggs are also a source of cholesterol...which has gotten a bad rap. Cholesterol is needed to make vitamin D, hormones (including testosterone and estrogen), and fat-dissolving bile acids.

Also:

Dietary combinations of dairy-derived products and eggs are gaining an increasing attention given the huge immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory properties attributed to some of their chemical constituents. Eggs are complex dietary components containing many essential nutrients and bioactive compounds as well as a high-quality proteins. Similarly, yogurts can replenish beneficial bacteria and contains macronutrients capable of stimulating immunity by enhancing cell immunity, reducing oxidative stress, neutralizing inflammation and regulating the intestinal barriers and gut microbiome.

But it's not just COVID. It's also any potential virus (space virus too). If you want to reduce population you want to make them immunologically weak. They started with vaccines and now eggs. I think even the egg diet can neutralize the effects of vaccines to some degree.

Back
Top Bottom