Train derailments and explosions and chemical spills

From the comments to the above article on Sott, a link to this extreme supposition of a planned NATO chemical false flag in Ukraine!

Excerpts:
The EPA (which acted more like Eco-Pollution Agents) under its deceitful director Michael Regan has been heaping sole blame on the Norfolk Southern Railway company for the chemical conflagration at East Palestine, Ohio, rather than admit the White House’s own culpability for illicit smuggling from a Dow-Mallinckrodt chemical-weapons storage site in Madison, Illinois for a secret military deployment of a planned NATO offensive against Russian troops in Ukraine. Among these toxins, the precursor for chlorine gas warfare banned since World War I was discussed in Part 1 of this series. Here, in Part 2, four other toxic chemicals frantically disposed of in the East Palestine burn-off are shown to be part of the illegal chemical weapons stockpile hidden in Madison, Illinois, across the Mississippi River from St. Louis, the home-field of the implicated Mallinckrodt pharmaceutical and chemical weapons supplier.
Given the severity of international law toward production and deployment of chemical weapons, the Biden lackeys have told a string of bald-faced lies to residents in Ohio and nearby Pennsylvania, assuring local communities of the safety of air quality and their water supply. If so, why was an order for burn off issued? When only a single liquid cargo was detected to be overheating, why would between a dozen to 16 tankers in total be set afire? What is the White House hiding? There is only once obvious answer: Team Biden was caught red-handed preparing and planning chemical warfare in Ukraine with chlorine and at least five other toxic compounds (and probably more that are too notorious for international mention). The White House is under hostile occupation by war criminals.

As this analysis proceeds, there is every indication that the most fatal of chemicals, the Unholy Trinity of nerve gas warfare (sarin, tabun and VX), have been redacted from the EPA manifest of burnt cargo at East Palestine. Disclosure of all the lethal contents would, of course, bring about the fall of the present Democrat regime, once and forever, and Joe Biden’s dispatch in shackles as a defendant on trial at The Hague. One notable point, the Dow partner company in league with chemical weapons and A-bomb maker Mallinckrodt pharmaceuticals, are already implicated in the Manhattan Project’s nuclear waste burial, burning and perpetual smoldering radioactive smoke in a vast industrial waste site, monitored by the criminal EPA, at a St. Louis suburb, which serves as the unheeded precedent for the East Palestine rail fires polluting the Ohio River region. We are dealing again with hardened environmental criminals while the self-appointed “Green movement” looks the other way for funding from next-generation polluters.
Chemical Warfare planned for Ukraine

The findings of this article series so far indicate that the chemical contents (each described below) of all the tankers in the derailed train were intended for military use against Russian military forces in Ukraine during a planned major NATO counteroffensive. The lethality of these compounds are, in this situation, best described in an order of battle, specifically for a deep-penetration NATO armored offensive across eastern Ukraine and onward into southwestern Russia.
The targeted terrain comprises rolling plains of steppe grasslands, ideal for tank offensives and offering long-range visibility for aircraft. Many of the troop concentrations are in sub-taiga forests with added camouflage netting to avoid aerial detection. In the order of battle, a series of chemical weapons releases planned in secret by the Pentagon and White House shall prepare the way for the NATO blitzkrieg offensive Russian ground forces. Independent media coverage will be banned, “for safety reasons”, to maintain the element of surprise and suppress any disclosure of the illegal use of chemical weapons on the largest scale since trench warfare in Belgium and France during World War I. The prime delivery system will be agricultural drones, recently adopted for crop dusting pesticides over large areas of farmland. (Details given further on here.) The following list is the foreseeable sequences of the false-flag operation.

First, for cover and propaganda purposes, the false flag chlorine gas attack is to be blamed on Russia with a massive chlorine bombardment against “unsuspecting victims” in western Ukraine and eastern Poland, and possibly also Romania and Hungary, in order to trigger a NATO counterattack as a “mission to protect” civilians from mass murder, basically a declaration of “just war” by the conniving Alliance against Russia. Remember always, war is good for industry!

Second, NATO’s bold rejection of Russian denials will soon be followed by a rapid “Ukrainian” response with night-time spraying by (crop-duster) drones of ethylhexyl acrylate (rare use as an insect poison) to cause eye damage and nasal-lung disorders impeding breathing by Russian soldiers asleep outdoors in camps and dug-out bivouacs at battle positions, killing the targeted personnel or maiming them sufficiently to put them out of action and suffering health damage for the remainder of their shortened lives. The tanker load of ethylhexyl acrylate is sufficient to kill off the population of New York City. The news media will be told by NATO publicists that “the Russians were caught napping”.
- Third, early morning bombardment with artillery-delivered canisters of EGME aka ethylene glycol monobutyl ether (used in cleaning solvents) for a chemical fog over massed Russian troop movements atop staging areas and along highways. EGME bonds with blood corpuscles to induce seizures of the lung followed by rapid death due to asphyxiation following sudden blood loss from rupture of lung cells. (Meanwhile NATO propagandists will deny any knowledge about chemical weapons by blaming the Russians for mishandling their own chemical arsenal or drinking contaminated vodka.)

- Fourth, in towns and villages with a dense civilian population, NATO will use nonlethal butyl acrylate (a flammable, toxic substance used for making plastics, paints, sealants and adhesives) sprayed over urban neighborhoods to induce headache, dizziness, nausea and irritation to the nose, throat and lungs, to discourage local residents from leaving their homes so that the streets, parks and fields can be designated as free-fire zones, killing off Russian soldiers, medical workers and ambulance drivers.

- Fifth, flamethrowers using isobutylene, a derivative of butane as from your cigarette lighter, to set afire armored vehicles, set fire to buildings and destroy pockets of resistance in trenches or foxholes, similar to its effective use against bunkers during the U.S. invasion of Okinawa at the end of World War II. Isobutylene explains madman Zelensky’s ardent desire to obtain F-16s, which are useless in air-to-air dogfights with Russian Sukhoi jets but an effective means to drop canisters of napalm-like incendiary gas onto enemy positions as pioneered in the Vietnam War.

- And sixth, the finishing blow against the Russian regional headquarters in Crimea, along the Donetsk and southern Russia with a secret nighttime strike with the most feared and totally illegal types of organic chemical nerve gases, sarin (GB), tabun and VX, which remain abundantly present in the U.S. military arsenal against all international conventions, and likely present in the unmentioned tanker cars set afire in East Palestine. This knock-out blow went unreported by the EPA, due to its absolute illegality following the Tokyo Subway Gassing of 1995 (where less toxic substitutes were actually used). These nerve gases hidden away in the U.S. Army arsenal originated from Rodia, a subdivision of Solvay. Whether the organophosphates were hidden at the Madison secret storage and sent aboard the doomed train to East Palestine remains unsolved.

Could the above be what the East Palestine chemical spill and "controlled" burn really be about?!!

He didn't film everything but what I do see convinces me even more that the excuse "It might blow up any minute" is nonsense.
I believe someone already posted drone footage of the burning wreckage that unfortunately redirected the drone away from the small fires to further down the railroad tracks where nothing at all was happening and missed the explosion that then went off that created the massive black chem cloud. Based on what was previously shown, one has to wonder what exactly caused that explosion - it certainly wasn't a ruptured tank car as they had been emptied into the trench to supposedly prevent that from happening and to burn off the toxic chemicals according to official accounts.

With the latest speculative information that the chemicals were bound for use in Ukraine, one has to also wonder if the train was purposely derailed to prevent that outcome and the chemicals were then blown up/burned to hide what they actually were - decidedly different from what's been indicated - along with soil and water hastily removed from the area.

No matter the real cause, the residents of East Palestine have likely lost their homes and town and will have the battle of their lives to receive justice from our corrupt fascist government.

From another article on the subject:
Moreover, several experts commented that they were uncertain what equipment the EPA was using for testing, and what exactly it was testing for. “I am still unclear on the timeline of what was released when,” said Hartings. “A lot of people are. I think it’s really important to pin them down on what measurements they are actually making.”

Chemist Nicole Karn of Ohio State University also said on Twitter that the EPA did not correctly preserve five of its six water samples before testing, adding: “These data cannot be trusted.” In the wake of these and other concerns, the New York Times reports that some locals are planning to pay for independent testing for chemicals.
[...]

Hartings agreed. “The EPA’s testing is not necessarily monitoring novel toxins and compounds.”

If this was a nefarious transport of poison gases, will it be possible now to determine what chemicals were on that train? Were they the same as described here:
Russia's Defense Ministry has obtained information that a train with a cargo of chemical substances in one of its cars had apparently arrived in the Ukrainian-controlled city of Kramatorsk in Donbass on February 10, the commander said.
The 16 metal boxes with special markings that suggest they contained BZ (3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate) incapacitating agent as well as CS (chlorobenzylidenemalononitrile) and CR (dibenzoxazepine) harassing 'riot-control' agents, were accompanied by the "citizens of foreign nations," he also alleged.
The above from:

If this was a nefarious transport of poison gases, will it be possible now to determine what chemicals were on that train? Were they the same as described here:

Wow... I saw this report a few days ago. Since I didn't trust the source( Rense) I was in a wait and see mode because its an outrageous claim, (not that they are beyond the outrageous) but this would explain all the secrecy in their behavior.

Fortunately no leakage here:

ANOTHER TRAIN DERAILMENT: Train Carrying 30,000 Gallons of Propane Derails Near Florida Airport (VIDEO)​

The Florida Department of Transportation is investigating after at least five railcars and two propane tankers derailed near the Sarasota County-Manatee County line in Florida on Tuesday.

Multiple authorities including Hazmat Crews responded to the train derailment which carried sheet rock and propane. One of the tankers is carrying over 30,000 gallons of propane fuel.

Southern Manatee Fire Rescue Chief Robert Bounds told WFLA that the tanker carrying 30,000 gallons of propane was not leaking, and the accident scene was safe. No injuries were reported.

“The scene is as safe as it can be right now. Short of that tank being on its side, there is no problem,” Bounds said.

Reminder: Use promo code TGP at MyPillow's Clearance and Oversight Sale page -- you'll benefit Gateway Pundit and get up to 80% off!

“We have drones. We run the hazmat team for the county of Manatee and we were in the air with our drone which has thermal capabilities,” Bounds told Fox13.

“We were able to look at the tank and ascertain the levels of the tank from the outside, it’ll show up different colors if anything is actually leaking. There are no leaks. There are no actual physical damage to the tank other than the rollover, but there is no significant damage to it,” he continued.

Crews will continue to assess the situation as cleanup efforts begin.

WATCH:

ABC News reported:

Since the tanker is undamaged, crews will not try to offload the propane, instead lifting the car with the contents within the tanker.

According to Bounds, a 100-foot section of the railroad is “snapped in half” and uprooted.
“It’s kind of a domino effect,” he said. “The one car jumped the track and flipped, and that’ll pull the next car, and so on and so on until the inertia stops enough that the last car just unbuckled.”

Bounds said that an effort to upright the propane tanker would occur in the coming days.
According to Bounds, crews monitoring the site are equipped with gas-monitoring equipment and local businesses have been notified about the derailment.
The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office is providing security near the site.

Submit additional information.
ANOTHER TRAIN DERAILMENT: Train Carrying 30,000 Gallons of Propane Derails Near Florida Airport (VIDEO)

Since I didn't trust the source( Rense) I was in a wait and see mode because its an outrageous claim
Yes, whenever one see Rense, one has to pause. However, the article was authored by Yoichi Shimatsu, a very legit journalist. From the end of the referenced article:
The author of this article Yoichi Shimatsu received training in organic chemistry and thereby studied German language at Purdue University in the era when that esteemed school cooperated with Eli Lilly, which secretly produced and tested LSD for the CIA’s MK-ULTRA mind-control program to train assassins.
And I looked him up on Yandex - see these results including:

Yoichi Shimatsu is a Hong Kong-based freelance journalist, He is "Editor at Large" at the 4th Media and former editor of The Japan Times Weekly in Tokyo and Pacific News Service in San Francisco.

He has numerous articles on Global Research:

Plus other contributions:
and
Japanese journalist Yoichi Shimatsu has claimed that Israel were responsible in the sabotage of the Fukushima nuclear power plant which, he says, suffered a nuclear meltdown in March 2011.

Yoichi says that Mossad were responsible in sabotaging the reactor in retaliation for Japan’s support for an independent Palestinian state.
And with that, I'm kinda surprised he's still breathing . . .

Based on what was previously shown, one has to wonder what exactly caused that explosion

There is nothing to wonder about. The information is either in my posts or out there in the Net.

Governors DeWine of Ohio and Shapiro of Pennsylvania GAVE THE GO AHEAD to light the whole thing utilizing the word "controlled" as a cover. This is a fact. Since nothing blew up from Feb. 3 to Feb. 6th, I am willing to make a huge wager that nothing would have blown up from the 6th to infinity.

To do what they did they had to rupture the tanks because as we see in the video I posted and others right after the crash AND UNTIL Feb. 6, the fires were small.

The two governors are the ones who gave the signal to make it a HUGE FIRE.
Using words like "controlled" is pure BS for the lemmings who have not followed this (majority) and have not looked closely at the situation on the ground.

Whoops, I see Perlou already posted the story above about the propane derailment.

I wanted to comment on this map. My state Colorado is all blue but actually there is only a small strip of blue that comes down from the northern boarder and descends almost to the middle of the state. The rest is all red being the rural areas. It all comes out of Denver, the capital, which is terribly corrupt.

FqBFu61XwAI2dkJ

Governors DeWine of Ohio and Shapiro of Pennsylvania GAVE THE GO AHEAD to light the whole thing utilizing the word "controlled" as a cover. This is a fact.
Yes, and a resident found what appeared to be a blasting cap or a squib in his yard some distance away from the site of the explosion. This was stated in the Mike Adams interview previously posted:

A Mike Adams interview with two ex-Green Beret Texans regarding the East Palestine train derailment/chemical blast

There is nothing to wonder about. The information is either in my posts or out there in the Net.

Governors DeWine of Ohio and Shapiro of Pennsylvania GAVE THE GO AHEAD to light the whole thing utilizing the word "controlled" as a cover. This is a fact. Since nothing blew up from Feb. 3 to Feb. 6th, I am willing to make a huge wager that nothing would have blown up from the 6th to infinity.

To do what they did they had to rupture the tanks because as we see in the video I posted and others right after the crash AND UNTIL Feb. 6, the fires were small.

The two governors are the ones who gave the signal to make it a HUGE FIRE.
Using words like "controlled" is pure BS for the lemmings who have not followed this (majority) and have not looked closely at the situation on the ground.
One of the vinyl chloride tanks was heating up, which can happen when the substance starts to polymerize. That’s why they drained and burned the tanks before it might explode. That’s been heavily reported, what’s a moral emergency responder to do? Let the tank explode? Imagine the carnage.

After the C’s confirmed it was sabotage I took a look at the manifest, if they loosened the cover on a wheel bearing, which would take a guy about 30 seconds with an electric impact, then you would see the gradual overheating from the trackside sensors which is what happened. So then look at what car they did that to, car 23 that had the bearing failure, it carried lots of plastic pellets of either polypropylene or polyethylene and there were 3 more hopper cars behind that one filled with plastic pellets followed by 4 cars of vinyl chloride. If that plastic lit on fire, it would have been way worse and the vinyl chloride tanks probably would have exploded. Look at tire fires, they’re probably similar and really can’t be put out. Be thankful it wasn’t worse, because it could have been.

The wheel bearing and associated parts on that car have been sent to the place where the NTSB looks at parts involved in accidents to determine if it was sabotage. Maybe something will come of that, but I doubt it and that report might get fast tracked given the concern, worth reading when it does come out. The preliminary report is online.

If you read the NTSB accident report about the other vinyl chloride spill in New Jersey, which didn’t have tanks overheating, you can compare the responses. That report is available online if you search, but essentially they recovered the vinyl chloride they could because there wasn’t an explosive hazard.

It was a controlled burn, as a guy who performed them in the military they did a controlled burn, they consolidated the hazardous material and lit it on fire. You can disagree with their actions but it’s how things go, the definition is sound.

I was wrong about the sabotage, but largely tried to keep people focused on facts and rational analysis because otherwise it ends up in hysteria, hysteria doesn’t help anything.

The latest session with the Cs has posted. Regarding the East Palestine train derailment:

(Joe) They talked about abducting them from Vietnam, reanimating them, and putting them back in different places. The train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio. That was an accident?

A: No

Q: (Joe) So... The train was tampered with?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) And it was kind of allowed to happen in that respect…?

Q: (Joe) And how bad is the contamination?

A: Deadly, but will ameliorate.

Q: (Joe) So no long-term...?

A: No

(Joe) Just a follow-up on the East Palestine train accident: Was the reason that train was derailed on purpose to cause a toxic spill, was that in order to further left-right divisions in America?

Q: (Joe) That was the primary goal?

A: Not necessarily. If you are going for terror, depopulation, and general mayhem, you gotta start somewhere.
Based on this second reply, it sounds like the spill was intentional for that location rather than the Ukraine scenario. But, who knows - maybe that answer fits for that, too?

Some podcast yesterday proposed the idea that purpose of the chemical spills was threefold:
1) reduce population (a given)
2) provide an excuse for the looming vaccine deaths (2 weeks before the East Palestine derailment,the CDC revised the symptom/disease list for dioxins to closely match those related to vaccines)
3) to allow the area to be declared a toxic zone, which enables the authorities to force people off the land and into urban displacement zones per a U.N. agreement from the '90s (i.e. Agenda 25, etc.)
The host pointed out that Ohio had one of the lowest vaccination rates, and that the East Palestine area had one of the lowest rates in Ohio.

I found this related to the U.N. agenda idea. One clip in this video says the specifics are found on the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) website. Fact-checkers assure us this is all just "visionary planning" (i.e. the elites' playbook) with no legal power of enforcement--as if that stopped Bill Gates' "Event 201" pandemic planning exercise from seamlessly morphing into forced mandates, vaccinations, etc.

I think now is around 36 people dead.
Very symbolic, these accidents. A train that has no brakes and runs at full speed is a bit like the world situation.

They are not sure yet what caused it, and the number of dead people is up to 43 right now. There are still a few missing or critically injured. As the following article says, it was an accident waiting to happen. The train infrastructure in Greece looked ancient to me a decade ago and I doubt much has changed since then. But this accident could have happened any time in previous years due to the prevailing conditions, yet it happened now along with everything else going on, so yes, the symbolism of "going off the rails" is very apt.

Protests have erupted in Greece over the rail crash which killed 43 people, with many seeing it as an accident that had been waiting to happen.

Rioters clashed with police outside the headquarters of Hellenic Train in Athens - the company responsible for maintaining Greece's railways.
Protests were also held in Thessaloniki and the city of Larissa, near where the disaster happened on Tuesday night.
The government has said an independent investigation will deliver justice.

Three days of national mourning have been declared across the country following the incident, in which a passenger service crashed head on into a freight train, causing the front carriages to burst into flames.
The front carriages of the passenger train were mostly destroyed.

Many of the 350 passengers on board were students in their 20s returning to Thessaloniki after a long weekend celebrating Greek Orthodox Lent.
Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis said "tragic human error" was to blame for the disaster.
A 59-year-old station master in Larissa has been charged with manslaughter by negligence. He has denied any wrongdoing, blaming the crash on a technical fault.
Rail union members believe safety systems were not working properly, with repeated warnings about this over many years.
In protest and mourning, rail workers are planning on striking on Thursday at what they say is official neglect of the railways.
"Pain has turned into anger for the dozens of dead and wounded colleagues and fellow citizens," the workers' union said in a statement announcing the strike.

"The disrespect shown over the years by governments to the Greek railways led to the tragic result," it added in comments cited by Reuters news agency.
Transport Minister Kostas Karamanlis resigned over the disaster, saying he would take responsibility for the authorities' "long-standing failures" to fix a railway system he said was not fit for the 21st Century.
But outside a hospital where bodies of the train crash's victims were being brought, a banner was hung claiming that any systemic failings would be covered up in the official investigation now under way.
Image shows map of train crash and direction of trains travelling

At a silent vigil in Larissa on Wednesday to commemorate the victims of the incident, one demonstrator said he felt the disaster had only been a matter of time.
"The rail network looked problematic, with worn down, badly paid staff," Nikos Savva, a medical student from Cyprus, told AFP news agency.
The station master arrested should not pay the price "for a whole ailing system", he added.

"This is an inadmissible accident. We've known this situation for 30 years," a doctor based in Larissa, Costas Bargiotas, told AFP.
A vigil was also held in Athens, outside the offices of Hellenic Train. Later in the day, things turned violent in the same area, with police using tear gas to disperse protesters who threw stones and lit fires in the streets.
At the site of the country's worst ever train crash, rescuers yet again worked through the night.
Families have been arriving at a nearby hospital to give DNA samples so that their missing loved ones may be identified.
But this will become an increasingly difficult process as more remains are retrieved of those who were at the front of the passenger train and who bore the full force of the head-on collision and the fire that then ripped through their carriages.

Fire brigade spokesperson Vassilis Varthakogiannis said temperatures inside the first carriage had reached 1,300C (2,370F), which made it "hard to identify the people who were inside".
People light candles and lay flowers outside the railway station in Larissa on 1 March
IMAGE SOURCE,AFP
Image caption,
People lit candles and laid flowers outside the railway station in Larissa on Wednesday
Protesters outside the offices of Hellenic Train in Athens on 1 March
IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
Image caption,
Protesters gathered outside the offices of Hellenic Train in Athens
Protesters light candles outside the Hellenic Train offices in Athens on 1 March
IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
Image caption,
Candles were lit outside the offices in Athens
Protesters clash with police outside the Hellenic Train headquarters in Athens on 1 March
IMAGE SOURCE,AFP
Image caption,
Protesters clashed with police outside the Hellenic Train headquarters in Athens

After reading this story

I became curious about the independent tester who came to East Palestine uninvited.
Well his name is Stephen E. Petty, a true warrior fighting for the Truth to be known.
It is not surprising to me that this man would be willing to go up against the "official" testers such as EPA. Listen to this

He is also on Twitter

Here's another good guy who was on the East Palestine case early on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom