Session 25 February 2023

In terms of the physical reality on the ground though, they seem quite a ways off.
Yep. The ID2020 project is a good example of this. Although they released a lot of media statements with much fanfare throughout 2020 and 2021, they were still putting out draft specifications and tenders in 2021 and they’ve been curiously quiet since early-mid 2022. Here in Australia, the government have started pushing digital ID for things like company directorship, but they haven’t gotten much adoption beyond that, and the policy framework they’re using is essentially an “upgradeable” one that allows them to use multiple technical specifications, so it seems they expect a lot of changes yet.

Even with a catalyst like another pandemic or something similar these things simply take time to build. Plus, they need people to adopt the technologies themselves.

This ChatGPT stuff is probably a good barometer. When we start seeing AI being used at a ubiquitous level, that's when things will be in place for a proper takeover.
Even whether we get to that stage is doubtful, imo. Currently we have some impressive machine learning models, but even for that technology to be properly integrated into the infrastructure will take years. Internet and mobile phone adoption are good examples of the pace at which new technologies can be “cultured”, and as you can see from the graph below, we’re looking at a decade, minimum, before these technologies gain any significant mainstream traction. Do we have a decade of unrestrained technical development before Earth Changes disrupt the infrastructure? The probability of that seems very, very, unlikely to me.

1677765121159.png
Although, the C’s did say that our “computers would destroy us”, so perhaps in their desperation not to lose control, the PTB will roll out “unfinished” AI without the proper safeguards, only hastening the destruction of the infrastructure they depend on?

Given the data, I think we can say that, right now, it does look like political wishful thinking far exceeds technical capability.

Not sure why this in particular struck me as so depressing, given the routine horrors we have witnessed over the past decades, but I've just really had enough of these creeps and their machinations now. I hope there truly is a way out of this crazy world. And I hope we were here for a good reason in the end..
I hear you, mate! Glad I'm not the only one! As you can probably tell from the question I asked regarding the factory sabotages, that stuff was touching a nerve, and even though I tried to ask in as open a way as possible, Laura picked up on it and gave the right response. We shouldn't be trying to save centralised systems of food production, we should be decentralising as much as possible towards widespread, local, organic produce. CIA mercenaries can blow up a few dozen food processing plants, but they can't do anything about hundreds of thousands of small-time markets and backyard farms.

And who knows how many of those mercs got their shots and boosters like good little foot soldiers? Maybe the problem will take care of itself? 🤞

Has anyone ever asked, if the cabal is aware of the coming earth changes, why they feel the need to come after people so relentlessly, and try to do their own population reduction in advance? Is it simply that making people extra miserable generates extra juice?
The C's mentioned that, to a large extent, these psycho types are driven by forces beyond their awareness. I think the "extra juice" factor might be a part of it, but only at an unconscious level. They probably rationalise it to themselves as a means of getting what they want, but it really they're just being stimulated to react, and their wishful thinking prevents them from seeing they're doing things that will result in their own destruction.

Really the topic or the goal should be a little different IMO. Instead of "I'm so happy everything is going perfectly wonderful", be more like "I'm so happy I had the strength, courage and wisdom to thrive in any situation, and be a light for others".
I agree. Well said!

Very thankful for this session. It’s not easy to come to grips with, but it helps with our preparedness. I pray often asking for guidance/awareness of what I need to focus on most, and which moves I need to make in my daily life in order to carefully and cautiously aid and/or guide my loved ones through the confusion and uncertainties of such an insane and chaotic world.

In light of knowing that we’re on borrowed time before we’re all disconnected from one another via the forum, I hope to strengthen my connection to the network as much as possible. Whatever is about to unfold, I have to be as prepared for it as possible. Mainly for my family.

Even in dark times, I still see some of you shining very bright, like lighthouses through the midnight fog. Thank you to all involved in this session, and this forum, who dedicate yourselves and diligently work to aid others who are struggling through this global gloominess, in search of a better “world”. 🤍
Also well said! Just remember that statement by the C's: we're never completely cut off from help, no matter what. Who knows, if one of the things that prevents 4D to 6D STO from intervening directly is respect for our free will, then perhaps going through some severe upheavals will humble humanity enough for them to ask for help from the Universe in a way that allows higher density STO to directly respond? Our planet is not an island - it's a big, busy cosmos out there.

We can't expect 3D human to fight with 4D STS in direct form. Probably some form of Lizard manifestation like Psychopathy as they tend to use type of OP's for psychopathic purposes.

So Rama and his actions are after Nuclear war that destroyed 50% of India. The timing is too nearer. Probably what Rama is dealing with is Psychopathy after nuclear fall out and OP mutation to psychopathy.
Here's an idea: Suppose, during the Atlantean era, the Drachmonoids interacted with humanity much more directly, or at least were commonly known about. This isn't an unusual scenario to consider if the Atlanteans had spacefaring capability. Of course, they were probably thoroughly manipulated like our own civilisation has been, but some might have developed enough awareness to realise the Drachmonoids didn't have humanity's best interests at heart, and there could have been some sort of power struggle between them and the ultraterrestrials (the nuclear war that destroyed 50% of India was likely Drachmonoid-influenced). Rama was probably one of those who were more STO-oriented, fighting against the dark forces on behalf of humanity, which would make sense if he was in contact with the 4D STO Confederation.

And yet, one of the books tells about the origin of groups and their purpose. In my opinion, you are one of them. But not the only one):cool:
Almost certainly!
Cs Session 26th November 1994 said:
Q: (J) So, at this point we are developing a conduit?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) There are other groups on this planet developing their own conduits?
A: Yes.

Q: (T) These are conduits for us to move to 4th density in?
A: Knowledge is the key to developing a conduit.

Further to this, think of the shift from a 1D Earth to a 2D Earth, when the first organisms were seeded. I suspect that the change was almost imperceptible. Certainly this would also have been the case when humans evolved and the Earth became 3D - for the most part, the Earth was indistinguishable from a 2D planet, the only difference being that there were now animals making art and talking. In both cases, the transformation was incredibly subtle at first, but with BIG consequences after some time had passed. It wasn't like a switch getting thrown and the Earth is visibly, dramatically transformed overnight.
I see "3D within 4D" as being analogous to the way that there are still regions on 3D Earth today that are mostly 2D, in the sense that humans do not occupy those areas on any ongoing basis. Consider the plains of the Serengeti or similar places in Africa. In those realms, day to day life for most lifeforms is a 2D experience. Humans that may live in those areas, whether nomadic or settled, exercise a limited influence on very small areas only. To all effective extent and purpose, Nature rules.

Now, consider safari-going humans from a city on a day trip. These people can be seen as 3D lifeforms consciously exploring and investigating a 2D environment for their own reasons. However, they don't consistently inhabit the 2D environment; if they have a breakdown or run out of petrol, they call in a ranger or helicopter to evacuate them back to 3D civilisation, which is where they "fit". It is their 'natural' environment.

In the same way, I see 4D Earth as having 'areas' of 3D which are accessible to 4D humans, but the vast majority of 4D humans would not choose to live there in any ongoing way, because, "that's a 3D environment." 4D humans would live in their own "4D civilisation" (which as Joe pointed out, could include existing 4D settlements or societies, making us newbies akin to either "immigrants" or the "Amish" in 4D terms. 😄)

The idea I always came back to was that 4D is unlikely to be radically different from 3D because it would be too much for 3D denizens to adjust to all at once, and I trust that the universe is more careful and caring than that. In addition, we go where we "fit", and right now any prospective "4D candidates" are mostly 3D. If they are "going to 4D", then for purely practical reasons, 4D is gonna have to be somewhere relatively familiar to those people, although not completely.

As for 4D, it was interesting the Cs said there would be 3D infrastructure semi/sort of. That's fine, I can deal with semi/sort of, but what else is there in 4D? We might assume that it is fully populated with people who have been there for a long time. In that case, it would have its own history etc. So lots to get acquainted with. I'm reminded of a comment the Cs once made when Laura asked about 4D and they said something like 'imagine a situation where, one day, you wake up and everything that is, was and will be, is new'.
Reminds me of the scene from the third Bill & Ted movie (not horrible, although definitely not as excellent as the first two), where
all the various characters from different time periods show up in the present to play the same song, which saves the Multiverse.

In any case he makes a good point about the US (6%) not imposing its will on the other 94% of mankind (29 second clip):
Wow, nice find, Jefferson. Thanks for sharing this!

Indeed, being on a level playing field with all the critters of 4D, which.. I don't know.. does it make their influence more noticeable than it already is? I mean they can snatch people up whenever they want even while we are in 3D, how does that play out if we are 4D and 'accidentally' agree to their games? Are we more vulnerable there than we are here?
Unlikely. The fact that they haven't permanently abducted all of us shows that they can't snatch people up whenever they want. Like all events and processes, abductions depend on an interaction of the Knowledge, Being and Free Will of the participants. Also, the C's have mentioned genetic "psychic defence mechanisms" that are available to Laura (and presumably others) that are active in fourth density.

I always thought the "leveling of the playing field" would be something one would not be able to miss, e.g. telepathically being aware of intentions, seeing thought-form entities/spirit attachments, increased capacity for psychic protection etc. Most likely then, even though the playing field is level, the players on the field are not equal, hence the psychological and spiritual prep-work that we're being encouraged to do.
Yep, that's the case in any team sport. Level playing field, and then may the better team win.

Can you imagine how much more chaotic and confusing all of this will be for people who don't have this information in any shape or form on their radar? Like having somebody slip LSD into your drink without you knowing, that's what it will be like..
That's making a pretty big assumption that there won't also be other people of more awareness there to say, "Hey, my super-muscled team sports friend, that a*hole there just slipped LSD into your drink." 😄

Given a longer lifetime, what the C’s mentioned could be 300-400 years. One could naturally build their receiver and gain more awareness in a way that wasn’t as disruptive as dropping LSD.

Ears are probably designed to “see” sounds if you look at how they convert sound waves into the signals to your brain. Maybe that ability just gets turned on in a natural way. It’s one reason studying the design of the body could be important, you become aware of what the possibilities are in the design and then if things get turned on naturally it wouldn’t be as disruptive.
Yep, I suspect it wouldn't be disruptive like an LSD trip seems to be for many people who have them. I think it would be more natural, like the change in awareness when you die, or perhaps a mystical experience that comes when one is prepared for it.

Thanks all in the Chateau for the great session and information shared.

Very grateful for having the OP question asked, although the answer brings even more questions now.

Thank you Puma for your well thought out post. It takes a few readings but your examples can be used for either how we find ourselves here on 3D, but also our reaction to the unknown 4D.

Both situations seem to say either of 3D or 4D......we are strangers in a strange land.
Talk about coincidences. Just yesterday I was listening to a song on youtube reccommended to me called Stranger. The words go: "stranger in a stranger`s land, new chance to know who I am if I have the strength to begin again" started a trip down the emotional valley.

The issue about "being in 4D" without having 4D awareness was sort of answered by the Cs at one point, though I can't find it. It was something like "a person who has been abducted is in 4D temporarily".

As to the sudden ending of the session, that has happened a few times, usually when the Cs announce that my energy is down and they are always right. I would have kept going, but I WAS tired.

The issue about "being in 4D" without having 4D awareness was sort of answered by the Cs at one point, though I can't find it. It was something like "a person who has been abducted is in 4D temporarily".
This one?
Cs Session 4th November 1994 said:
Q: (L) Does this mean that there will be 3 and 4 d beings on the planet at the same time and that some will have to deal with these guys [Nephilim] and some won’t?
A: But you will have to too.
Q: (L) I don’t understand. Are these Nephilim coming here to transition to 4 d also?
A: They already live there as 3 density beings. Demonstration: When you are abducted you are 3rd density but you are taken into 4th density.

These last couple of days, the phrase "Do not lose heart" has been playing in the back of my mind. When I paid attention to it, I realized that I too felt, not depression, but sadness, after the last session, about all the suffering and pain that I might live to witness happening in the world.

Then I thought that this phrase was something the C's said, and I did a search and found it:

A: For all forum members: Do not lose heart. Just remember that if you do all you can, yourselves in the future will bridge the gap. You are all potential transducers of information into chaos. Let that information be love/truth.

But then I went and read the entire session and the following part stood out. Note that this exchange took place on the 4th of July 2015! It takes a whole new meaning reading it now. For all of you who might need it:

Q: (L) Alright. Now, there's something else that's been on my mind unless something has a pressing question. What has been on my mind is the apparent futility of doing anything. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels it. Forum members, group members, FOTCM members... We're watching what's going on in the world, and we feel absolutely helpless and hopeless. It's just gotten to the point where you just sit there in absolute shock and observe events in the world and the complete decline and deterioration. It's so bad, you don't even want to go out of our house anymore. This takes the heart out of everybody, including me sometimes, to do much of anything except to try to just keep on keeping on, encouraging people and helping people as best as we can. I just don't know what else to do.

A: Recall where you were 20 years ago?

Q: (L) Yeah, I was in a very awful state. I didn't have answers. I didn't know how things worked. The thing is, knowing how things work and what's going on... In one way, it's relieving and liberating because you don't string yourself along with false hopes, but on the other hand, it's horrifying.

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) How do you remain optimistic?

A: It is always darkest before dawn.

Q: (Perceval) Would it be true to say that it hasn't yet gotten as dark as it's going to get?

A: Probably. Recall that this is necessary to awaken those who are still dreaming. Those of you who see and know must be ready to guide those who stumble into the light with blinded eyes. Thus it is necessary for all who do see to remain steadfast and continue allowing their awareness to transmit cosmic energy. Think of it as similar to your activities in Praha, though on a grander scale.

Q: (L) So becoming aware is really an important... Well, lemme ask this: You mean that just being aware is the most important thing that all of us in the group can do?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And being aware includes divesting yourself of your programs and learning about...

(Perceval) The two go together. You can't be fully aware in the broadest way possible without dealing with your own prejudices, biases, programs, etc.

(L) Is that it?

Q: (L) So, working on oneself as Gurdjieff formulated it, more or less, is the means to become transmitters of cosmic forces - even if you're not fully conscious that you're doing it?

Q: (Perceval) The problem is that the world is just descending into craziness. It's a complete and utter farce. For us, it's becoming ridiculous. It's like watching a bunch of lunatics from an asylum out in the street, taking over government buildings, and taking over countries. They're insane. And we're meant to actually, what? Comment on it? You don't comment on it. You don't analyze what they do and try to make sense of it. You just say, "They're crazy!" So that's why we feel like there's no point in even talking about this stuff anymore. But as they said, there are people who don't see that.

(L) There are people who are just stumbling out of the darkness.

(Perceval) In terms of what we do, those conditions of the world becoming ever more obviously crazy makes it easier for us to point out how crazy it is. So effectively, even though it's crazy-making for us, our job is actually easier because it's so obvious! It's easier today.

(L) More and more people are publishing articles about psychopathy, and people everywhere are talking about it. At some point, I guess it will hit critical mass.

(Perceval) These psychos will be their own undoing. Just letting them go wild means they expose themselves and what they're doing to a greater audience.

(L) Well.

(Chu) This is something that’s exercises my mind: sometimes, what feels futile, or this feeling of preaching to the choir - the same people already know, so why do they need the repetition, ya know? I wonder if sometimes we should do a version of the Work for Dummies. At the same time, there's the thing that Gurdjieff said where knowledge is NOT supposed to be spread to all people. So where is the middle ground between helping people who are barely stumbling and struggling into the light, and they don't have time to catch up with 20 years of work, and...

(Perceval) Maybe a lot more people will stumble blinded into the light in the future as things get worse. There may be a point where a lot more people will go, "What's going on?!"

(L) We get tired of saying the same things over and over again, but there's always someone new who hasn't heard it. There's always a reason to be active with new members on the forum, to write things in the same way, or to rephrase things, commentary on SOTT, etc.

(Perceval) Even the people who do know it, they need reinforcing of the message because they're out there in the world surrounded by A influences, let's say.

(L) Well, I guess since I'm getting a little tired here, maybe we should ask if there are any final messages, anything that I forget to ask that I should have asked, or anything like that?

(Galatea) I have a quick question. Do you talk to 4D STO people?

A: "Talk"?

Q: (Galatea) Communicate with?

Q: (Galatea) Okay. Say hi for us!

(L) Okay, um...

A: For all forum members: Do not lose heart. Just remember that if you do all you can, yourselves in the future will bridge the gap. You are all potential transducers of information into chaos. Let that information be love/truth. Goodbye.

So our participation and sharing here and the projects within our smaller FOTCM community is one way of "do all you can". For ourselves and for each other. Like some of you, sometimes I feel I am not smart enough, don’t know enough, have nothing to add, or I have a hard time finding the words to say something, or all it’s been said already… but perhaps, all we ever have is the uniqueness of our individual perspective and our voice. And when we put it forth together, we create something bigger than ourselves, maybe we get a bit closer to becoming "ourselves in the future who will bridge the gab". Whatever happens later, if it's in us, we will help wherever needed, whether while embodied or from 5D. But here, now, is our best training ground for it, I think, and it's all we have. And this connection we have been creating with each other will make what is to come more bearable. Like when the whole covid thing started, and the whole world was losing its marbles, but we kept quite calm and rational considering the circumstances. We can do it again 💪

These last couple of days, the phrase "Do not lose heart" has been playing in the back of my mind. When I paid attention to it, I realized that I too felt, not depression, but sadness, after the last session, about all the suffering and pain that I might live to witness happening in the world.

Then I thought that this phrase was something the C's said, and I did a search and found it:

But then I went and read the entire session and the following part stood out. Note that this exchange took place on the 4th of July 2015! It takes a whole new meaning reading it now. For all of you who might need it:

So our participation and sharing here and the projects within our smaller FOTCM community is one way of "do all you can". For ourselves and for each other. Like some of you, sometimes I feel I am not smart enough, don’t know enough, have nothing to add, or I have a hard time finding the words to say something, or all it’s been said already… but perhaps, all we ever have is the uniqueness of our individual perspective and our voice. And when we put it forth together, we create something bigger than ourselves, maybe we get a bit closer to becoming "ourselves in the future who will bridge the gab". Whatever happens later, if it's in us, we will help wherever needed, whether while embodied or from 5D. But here, now, is our best training ground for it, I think, and it's all we have. And this connection we have been creating with each other will make what is to come more bearable. Like when the whole covid thing started, and the whole world was losing its marbles, but we kept quite calm and rational considering the circumstances. We can do it again 💪
This is wonderfully put, Alana. When I really think about it, it is a sadness, not feeling depressed and you're sharing this illustrates perfectly why we need to share our feelings and knowledge with one another through networking. Brava! Each of us is simply part of a whole - and I wouldn't have it any other way. :hug2:

My understanding is that 4D STO cannot intervene in the coming drama as long as the majority of people on Earth are pretty much okay with the world as it is, and any involvement would infringe on their free will.

With the dark prospect of people dying by their millions the human consistence might change, materialism could wane, giving way to some massive and sincere call to accepted spiritual entities (like Jesus, Buddah, Mohamed or Angels).

Could this be the situation when things become 'really interesting'?

I'm well aware that we are tasked to do as much ourselves as we can, but I think that 4D STO are prepared to help as is in their nature, they will just wait for a genuine and unified call.

Do you think there will be such a call at some point?

Session Date: February 25th 2023

Laura and Andromeda at the board

Pierre, Joe, Niall, Ark, PoB, Chu, Scottie

FOTCM Members attending by Zoom:

[3DStudent, 987baz, A Jay, Abats, Adobe, aimarok, Aiming, Alana, Alejo, aluminumfalcon, Ana Huitzil, Anamarija, anartist, AndrewMn, Andrian, Annp, Ante, Approaching Infinity, Aya, bjorb, Bluefyre, Bo, Bobo08, Brandon, Breton, Carl, cassandra, Chad, ClaudiaYG, Cosmos, Deliverance, dugdeep, Eboard10, Ellipse, fabric, Fallen_735, finduilas495, Floetus, Gandalf, Gawan, genero81, Glenn, goyacobol, herondancer, Hesper, Hesperides, hlat and his wife, iamthatis, irjO, JeanneT, JEEP, Jefferson, Jenn, jess, Josi, Juba, Kenlee, keyhole, Kinyash, KJN, Konstantin, korzik18, Lainey, Laurentien2, Laurs , Learner, Liam1310, Lilou, logos5x5, loreta, LQB, Luc, lucius, Madara Horseman, Maiko, Marek760, Mari, Mariama, Mark, Martina, mARTinSky, maxwell1110 , Mike , Mikkael, Mililea, mimimari, MK Scarlett, mkrnhr, Mrs. Peel, msante, Navigator, Neema, NewEngland Seeker, Nicholas, nicklebleu and his wife, Nienna, Obi, Ollie, OrangeScorpion, Oxajil, Pecha, PERLOU, Puma, Rashi, RedFox, Redrock12, Regulattor, rrraven, Ryan, rylek, Ryu, Saman, Scotseeker, Seamus, seek10, seeker2seer, Sid, Stoneboss, sToRmR1dR, Summerlite, T.C., Theodor, thorbiorn, Timótheos, Tristan, Tuatha de Danaan, Turgon, Ursus Minor, voyageur, vulcan59, whitecoast, will01, williamsj, Windmill Knight, Yas, Zar]

Q: (L) Alright. Let's get this show on the road. This is Saturday, the 25th of February 2023. We have the usual suspects here, except Gaby. Gaby had to work tonight. [Review of those present]

A: Mroillonia of Cassiopaea here to serve you.

Q: (L) Does anybody have any burning questions?

(Joe) Were the Turkey earthquakes natural, in the sense of not being induced by human technology?

A: Yes. Human tech can produce smaller quakes but this one was natural and part of a sequence. The powers handling this technology are well aware of the dangers of trying to generate quakes.

Q: (L) And what are the dangers?

(Pierre) Further quakes.

Q: (Andromeda) Chain reaction...

Q: (L) Well then how come these people aren't aware that putting dust in the atmosphere to shield us from the sun is not a really good idea?

A: They know that also but propose such nonsense as a fear-mongering tactic.

Q: (Joe) Just to promote global warming and climate change. So, they said the Turkey one was part of a sequence?

A: Yes. This year there will be more.

Q: (Joe) When you say "sequence", you don't necessarily mean in the same geographic region then?

A: No.

Q: (Joe) On the...

A: However, watch Africa.

Q: (Joe) Africa doesn't usually have quakes.

(Niall) The Great Rift? Somalia and the Horn of Africa...

A: Recall the strange events off the coast several years ago.

Q: (Joe) The outgassings?

Q: (Joe) So it could be Africa as in off the coast of Africa.

(L) Was there some strange noise off the coast…?

(Tuatha de Danaan) Madagascar.

(L) Yeah.

(Breton) There was a very deep underground subterranean cavern that collapsed, and it was huge and deep... Off of Africa. That's what I remember.

(Joe) You could have more of those with gasses bubbling up...

(Chu) And an earthquake.

A: Yes. Close enough.

Q: (Joe) Was our assessment of the Original and Best Chinese Spy Balloon event accurate, that it was a normal balloon? A normal spy balloon? I suppose the first question is: Did the Chinese deliberately direct the balloon across the USA, or was it accidental?

A: Accidental.

Q: (Joe) And so somebody decided to deliberately make a big deal of it to sour relations with China?

Q: (Joe) And the other four supposed events where they shot things down, they were just innocuous weather balloons?

Q: (Joe) They were just big uppin' their prowess. Okay, so that's all about the balloons then. Are the official Russian stats about the number of Ukrainian soldiers who've been killed or injured so far accurate?

Q: (Joe) Have there been any abduction-type events going on in this conflict like they talked about in Vietnam?

Q: (L) So they're abducting soldiers off the battlefield?

Q: (L) That's creepy.

(Joe) They talked about abducting them from Vietnam, reanimating them, and putting them back in different places. The train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio. That was an accident?

A: No

Q: (Joe) So... The train was tampered with?

Q: (Joe) And it was kind of allowed to happen in that respect…?

Q: (Joe) And how bad is the contamination?

A: Deadly, but will ameliorate.

Q: (Joe) So no long-term...?

Q: (Joe) The fires at egg farms: They're all deliberate?

Q: (Joe) Why eggs?

A: Eggs are major source of protein for poor people.

Q: (L) So they're just going at this whole genocide thing from all kinds of directions.

(Joe) At a very practical and crude level, as well.

Q: (L) I mean, there's the monkey lady... Jane Goodall. She's saying the population should be reduced to what it was 500 years ago. What was it back then?

(Pierre) 500 million.

(Niall) Which is what the Georgia Guidestones recommended. And someone blew it up.

(L) So, do a quick calculation here somebody. We have 8 billion people on the planet, and they want to reduce it to 500 million.

(Pierre) Times 16. They want to reduce the world's population by a factor of 16.

(L) How many corpses is that?

(Joe) 7.5 billion.

(L) I'm thinking about practical things like where... Where do you put the bodies?!

(Pierre) Nowhere.

(Joe) Put 'em in the hole in the seabed in Africa.

(Chu) It's a 94% reduction.

(Joe) They're not gonna get that, obviously.

(L) But ya know, that's a strange number considering that's the number the C's used in the very first session about 94% will be used. Does everybody remember that? Is there a relationship to that first session where 94% was mentioned?

Q: (L) So, you're saying that in the very beginning, there was kind of a prediction of a 94% reduction in the human population, that they are apparently endeavoring to effect as we sit here and speak?

Q: (Joe) Except they're not gonna be able to do that by their own machinations...

A: No but there is more to come as you well know.

Q: (L) So we're talking about possible viruses/pandemics?

Q: (L) Earth changes as in catastrophes of various kinds? Earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis...?

Q: (L) Possibly some little cometary bombardment here and there?

Q: (L) Weather issues?

Q: (L) War.

A: Yes Yes Yes

Q: (L) Sooo...

(Andromeda) What did they mean by 94% would be used as containers?

(L) They would be used as parts - that they were containers...

(seek10) How would they extract that many bodies to use for parts?

A: Not the issue.

Q: (L) So, they were saying... The issue about containers... Containers means a holder for a soul, or something. So maybe in that very early session, everything was really uneven. Very jagged. So they're talking about 94% will be used to create a new race. Did they say that? And maybe what they're looking for is out of the ones that remain, they want containers for their own downloading of their evil devious lords and masters... Is that it?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) What did they mean originally in that very old session? What did they mean by 94% used as containers?

(L) They didn't say, "used AS containers". Does somebody have that session handy?

(L) ALL are containers. 94% are used. And of course we know they feed on pain and suffering.

(Joe) Maybe the other 6% are pathologicals - psychopaths - that aren't really used in that sense.

(L) No, I don't think that's it.

(Joe) But the 94% are used to create a new race for...

(L) Don't try to get too much sequentiality onto that because it was very choppy and it came through in sharp little bits. I can remember at the time, it was very...

(Joe) Ask them to clarify.

(L) What do you want to ask?

(Joe) Can they clarify what they meant? It's a bit late, 29 years later... What's the significance of 94% of the population being 'used'?

A: Energy consumed and parts being used for new race. But we do not mean that physical bodies are used for parts, but rather that genetics of humanity will be modified.

Q: (Ark) Will this be a hybrid: artificial intelligence with human DNA?

A: Humans wish to do that, but that will not be the outcome since the necessary technological infrastructure will collapse.

Q: (L) So, they're trying to go for these super-humans that they're gonna put electrodes in their brains and all this kinda stuff. But even if they do that, that will fail because...

(Joe) They won't have long enough to implement it before collapse.

(L) Yeah, because remember that other session when they said that all of these big moves were being made for people to be totally, completely controlled... and I mean, ya know, when they said that back... I don't remember when that session was. There was the session about the mark of the beast if anybody wants to pull that up. It was about 666 and "visa". I was complaining at the time, saying, "Oh my god!" And they said, "Why? Change will follow." I think that, put together with the idea that the technological infrastructure will collapse, will mean that the change that will follow will be kind of like a reversion to a more primitive state of existence. Is that...?

A: Somewhat, yes. But it will depend on location. Plus, remember that all these plans of 4D STS are much wishful thinking.

Q: (L) So you're saying that the plan to reduce the population by 94% is not necessarily what's going to happen?

Q: (L) But that is their plan.

Q: (L) That's what they would WISH to happen.

(Pierre) And then during a previous session, the figure 78% was given for a virus.

(L) But that doesn't account for other kinds of events...

(Pierre) It means it's gonna be high.

(L) It's gonna be high, but it's not gonna be...

(Andromeda) By the means that they're going for, maybe.

(Chu) And if they're talking about genetics, people don't have to be dead. You can still download stuff and change the antennas and all that stuff. It doesn't mean the death of 94%.

(L) You can change DNA with viruses and all kinds of things. Are we done with this? It's depressing.

(Joe) Just a follow-up on the East Palestine train accident: Was the reason that train was derailed on purpose to cause a toxic spill, was that in order to further left-right divisions in America?

Q: (Joe) That was the primary goal?

A: Not necessarily. If you are going for terror, depopulation, and general mayhem, you gotta start somewhere.

Q: (Joe) It had Biden not going there or paying any attention, but Trump went though. It's a Republican area, so commentators were saying, "Well, you voted Republican, so you don't get any help from the government."

(Pierre) You know the difference between the 94% and roughly the same number implemented by nature is the "triple-bad day". They're gonna be included amongst the casualties...

Q: (Pierre) Well, it was obvious to you, but not to me.

(L) Well, it's like in any kind of confrontational warfare-type situation: If there's a traitor who sells out his side to the other side, the side that he sells out to is never gonna trust him. They see he's been a traitor once. So, those elites who have sold out humanity to the hyperdimensional overlords or whatever, they can't be trusted. That's just my point of view, but maybe people who are like that by nature see it differently. I dunno.

(Joe) Post-hypothetical transition to 4D, is there any 3D infrastructure remaining?

A: Semi sort of, yes.

Q: (Joe) What happened to Nicola Bulley, the woman in the UK who disappeared from a river bank in Northwest England several weeks ago? They finally found her body in an area they had already searched several times. I was just wondering because it bears some of the hallmarks of a "Missing 411" case. So I was wondering if it was that, or something more mundane?

A: Mundane. There may be an arrest.

Q: (Ark) Mathematical question for a change. Long ago I was interested in Swiss mathematician Armand Wyler. He derived a formula for what we call fine structure constant. It's not really a constant like the speed of light is not really a constant, but nevertheless it has a value. So, he derived this and then was put into an insane asylum. Now, I'm not going to an insane asylum, but I am interested in his derivation. I want to go back. No one understood this derivation. I hope I will understand. What should I pay attention to while reading his papers?

(L) What kind of question is that??

(Ark) What did he do wrong?

A: Made assumptions.

Q: (Ark) Which of his assumptions was wrong?

(L) You're not gonna get anything out of these questions. You're not asking very precise questions.

(Joe) You have to reference some of his ideas and ask if they're right or wrong.

(Ark) Alright, thank you very much. I will find it myself. Yes.

(L) When you ask it that way, I feel like a... a compression.

(PoB) Will there be any next president of the Russian Federation as we know it after Putin?

Q: (L) Let's open the floor. People, go for it!

(Ze Germans) Did [forum member’s] mother make it to the other side?

A: She is fine. No worries.

Q: (seek10) Forum member Boza48 wants to ask about his son's condition: "My son has cancer and I would like to know is it his decision or a consequence of some early trauma? Thank you all, in advance."

A: His decision. Many are leaving the body at this time.

Q: (L) Why are many leaving the body at this time?

A: To act as support for those who will go through trauma in the coming years.

Q: (L) So is that generally the case prior to very traumatic periods?

Q: (L) Well, naturally you'd think they're checking out because they don't want to go through it.

(Andromeda) Maybe that's the case for some people, for others they'd go ahead of time to blaze a trail.

(seek10) The C's mentioned that Hindu god Rama was a high priest influenced by the Confederation. What is his time period?

A: 50k years ago

Q: (seek10) What is the evil he fought against?

A: Lizards.

Q: (seek10) Is "Ravana" a fictional character based on cometary activity?

Q: (seek10) The C's mentioned that the Vedas are written by "descendants" of Paranthas. Where were those "descendants" of Paranthas from? Inside the Indian region (archaic ancestors of Tamilians/Dravidians) or outside the Indian region?

A: The former.

Q: (L) And they are also most strongly represented in the Australian Aborigines, is that correct?

Q: (seek10) What is the language of Iranian farmer migrants into India around 6000 BC? Is it Sanskrit or something else?

A: Close to Sanskrit. But more archaic.

Q: (seek10) Forum member Aragorn wants to ask: "You've said that the Secret Government has technology that is thousands of years ahead of what exists publicly. If Russia is such a threat to the plans of the PTB, why don't they use this superior technology to destroy Russia?"

A: Who said that the "secret government" was aligned with that goal?

Q: (L) So I guess they're not necessarily aligned with that goal. And is the secret government human?

Q: (Joe) If they destroy Russia, how are they gonna have a war? Look at the nice war they're having as a result of provoking Russia!

(L) You couldn't get all the suffering out of it. You've gotta wring it dry! Misery, suffering, torment...

(seek10) The C's said that 50k years back, there was a war between Kantekkians and the Paranthas. Does the Rama play into that picture? Was it before or after the war?

A: After.

Q: (Ursus Minor) When did the Atlanteans start building pyramids on Mars?

A: Also about 50k years ago.

Q: (Eboard10) In a recent session the C’s said that things are about to get rather "rocky". Is there anything we can do to prepare for what's to come?

A: All instructions given up to present may be reviewed.

Q: (irjO) Can a crystal be charged and utilized just to cure or treat a specific disease or part of the body?

A: Not generally, no.

Q: (L) I think you have to have a crystal charged with a certain energy or whatever, and then you use your own mental focus and maybe even place the crystal on the location to direct its energy.

(MK Scarlett) There is a theory that connects the formation of cloud anomaly with future earthquakes, and a study published in 2022 says, "The physical mechanism of cloud anomaly was likely caused by electric field, which linked active fault, atmosphere circuit conduction current, and cloud anomaly, and thus provides a reasonable hypothesis of cloud anomaly." Does this connection exist?

Q: (MK Scarlett) Can so-called "orographic" clouds, such as lenticular ones, in some cases, be precursors of earthquakes?

Q: (MK Scarlett) What is the average period (in days) between the atmospheric fluctuation that forms these cloud anomalies and a potential earthquake?

A: 3 to 7.

Q: (Joe) Some of those clouds were seen in Turkey - strange clouds. They were kinda like domes with a hole in the middle, almost like a hat.

(Andromeda) How long before?

(Joe) A few days, I think.

(T.C.) Was Paul familiar with Plato's "Apology" (about the death of Socrates)?

Q: (T.C.) Did it influence his ideas about Christ?

Q: (Adobe): Can you recommend writings on karmic understanding?

(L) I think there is some of that in our recommended reading list. But you know, one of the books that really kind of opened my mind to some of the ways that things can work was the book "Life Between Life" by that Canadian psychologist or psychiatrist... I think his name is Whitton.

(Joe) We have a thread on the forum about life after death.

(L) Yeah, well "Life Between Life" was the title of the book, but there are quite a number of books about hypnotic regressions, or past life stories and current life events that kind of make it fairly clear how...

(Andromeda) …it all works.

(L) Yeah. And there's another one called "Heading Toward Omega". I forget who that one is by. But it's where people have near death experiences and they recount, when they come back, what they experienced and what was pointed out to them as being important, and what was not important in life. So, those can get you started.

Q: (Adobe) Is it possible for a 3D STO candidate to find themselves in 4D and be little aware of it or not aware of it at all?

(L) That's a big 10-4.

Q: (Anartist) What is the level of David R. Hawkins, and is his kinesiology technique for truth useful?

(L) What do you mean by "what is the level"? Are you trying to be nosey about somebody? Hmmm? Who is David R. Hawkins?

(Chu) Can you turn your mic on?

(Anartist) Yes, David R. Hawkins is a spiritual guy, healer, and psychiatrist who wrote Orthomolecular Psychiatry with Linus Pauling. He co-authored it. And he's done a technique called kinesiology, which is muscle testing, for determining the truth or the falseness of something. And I'm just wondering if that technique would be useful for us, for anybody?

(Anartist) OK, that's it. It's an interesting technique used to determine the truth of people, at a spiritual level and the falseness of information as well.

(Joe) We use muscle testing.

(L) We do it.

Q: (Sid) Has "the War of 10 Kings" been used as a prototype for the Mahabharata war?

A: Same thing, like Atlantis.

Q: (Puma) On December 20, 2022, scientist Zesheng Yang reported an unusual object in the LASCO C2 and C3 fields of view and he reported it because he knew that this was something different, not a comet. In the image, on the east side, we can see an object that seems to go directly towards the sun as if it were a sundiving comet, however, a second later it describes a curve moving away. (Thread: Sol (Sun) and its phenomena, post #551) SOHO stated that this object was actually a speck of dust from a micrometeorite near the spacecraft/satellite. Is SOHO correct?

Q: (Puma) If not, what was that object?

(Joe) A weather balloon. [Laughter]

A: UFO.

Q: (MK Scarlett) A teenager fatally stabbed his teacher on February 22 in France with a single "quick, fluid and unhesitating" stab. According to the prosecutor, the 16-year-old student, described as "intelligent and hard-working" as well as "solitary and clumsy", said he was possessed and evoked "a small voice that spoke to him, a being he described as selfish, manipulative, egocentric, who incited him to do evil and who would have suggested to him the day before to murder his Spanish teacher". Is this voice real?

Q: (MK Scarlett) And is the teenager under the influence of a malevolent psychic entity?

Q: (MK Scarlett) If yes: The young man had tried to kill himself with drugs in October 2022 (he had been hearing the voice for several years and had told his mother about it) before being followed by a psychiatrist who had placed him on antidepressants. Did this suicide attempt cause the entity to punish the teenager by having him commit a murder, which could send him to prison/a psychiatric hospital for a long time leaving him under the domination of this entity?

Q: (irjO) Can a soul or being, be still at 5th density contemplating, while at the same "time" part of its consciousness reincarnates and lives in one life or multiple ones?

Q: (Summerlite) What percentage of the World Economic Forum plans will come to fruition in the USA?

A: 80 or thereabouts.

Q: (Summerlite) Is resistance and exposure foiling their plans?

A: Largely, but people need to suffer enough to lose their fear of action.

Q: (Andrian) Do the baoding balls...

(L) What the hell are baoding balls? [Laughter]

(Andrian) ...have health benefits?

Q: (Andrian) If so, what would be the optimal material of which the baoding balls are to be made?

A: Jade.

Q: (thorbiorn) In a previous session you said the Earth was overpopulated. What determines the carrying capacity of the planet?

(Joe) Food... food production and conditions... Environmental, weather conditions, suitable for producing enough food...

(L) That's an interesting question.

(Andromeda) The resources? Energy?

A: Psychic health.

(Pierre) So it means...

(L) that it could carry more if people were very psychically healthy.

(Pierre) Exactly.

(Joe) But that's because they would do different things, so the actual carrying capacity on the planet on a practical level is sane human beings acting in sane ways, that produces enough of the basic essentials for people to survive.

(L) Right.

(Joe) If crazy people start doing crazy things, and messing up, for example, the food supply, or the food production, then people are going to die and it's no longer viable.

(L) Well, I'm glad you figured that out.

Q: (thorbjorn) In the Earth's current condition, what is the optimal carrying capacity?

A: S.P.A. [See previous answer.]

Q: (Alejo) Did they use the whole balloon/UFO hype to gauge an eventual introduction of "extraterrestrial" overlords that will "save" the planet?

A: In process, yes.

Q: (JEEP) Back to the train derailment, was the name of the town a factor?

A: Not really.

Q: (Regulattor) In a session about 9/11, it was said that Russians have knowledge and evidence of who or what struck the Pentagon and other related places. Would Russians in the not-too-distant future make this knowledge available to the wider public, thus making the deep state more visible to Western populations?

A: When they are sure they will be believed.

(L) Yeah. There is no point in them releasing it if it's going to be used against them.

Q: (Joe) Can I ask a question, Laura?

(L) Yes.

(Joe) I think it was brought up on the forum. The Cs have said that all souls were already created from the beginning. But we have this idea that OPs and stuff can develop souls. So they are kind of mutually ... they are not compatible ideas, right? And the idea that OPs come back to the soul pool, and keep coming back and forth, so, what is the deal there? If all souls are already created, is there no progression from an OP point of view into... or is it a group soul type of thing?

A: No. A group soul can differentiate. Same "amount" of soul "stuff".

Q:(Joe) OK. So, it's just levels of souls, then, right?

Q: (Ryan) Do some incarnated souls actually accomplish more in their incarnated lives than they originally planned in 5D?

A: Yes. But not many!

Q: (irjO) Are we part of that 6% left?

(L) Oh God, I can see it coming...

A: Up to you!

Q: (Ryan) In the same way that Christ was based on Caesar, was the mythical Perseus originally based on a specific, real person?

(L): Behind that answer, there is a whole thought thing, by the way, and I'd better tell it to you now: The answer "no" referenced the idea of battles in the sky that took on mythical proportions, so that there was more cometary imagery to Perseus than an actual person imagery.

Q: (Breton) When I answered the question of what big thing happened near Africa, I was remembering from 2018:

(Andromeda) Yeah, I remember that!

(L) Yes, that whole incident was really weird. So could we say that the Turkey earthquake, that it was also under the influence of these influences in the solar system at present?

Q: (Anartist) Would medium to high intensity PEMF be useful for Laura and others for healing?

(L) We have one, and I use it. Yes, thank you. I'm going to put it on my knee tonight.

Q: (Ryu) With all the earth changes going on, blackouts, censorship, etc., may there come a time when we will be cut out from networking and the forum?

(L) So let's take advantage of it while we got it.

Q: (Fallen_735) Who is Elon Musk? On one side he releases controversial twitter files for the whole internet to see and makes fun of the "branch covidians" but on the other side his starlink tech is being used by Ukraine in the war… is he a man of the people but greedy? Or is he part of the PTB and just distracting the masses?

A: More complex than that. Good intentions but blinkered by beliefs like everyone.

(Joe) Like, he's gonna save the planet with green energy, and we're all going to live on Mars...

(L) Electric cars...good AI... And of course, I think the more he's thinking about it, the more he is seeing that AI is not so good at all.

(Joe) Yeah, he's worried about AI. He thinks he's going to combat AI with AI. [Laughter] Dude, it's a bad idea! Don't let computers take control!

Q: (Brandon) "A: Just because 94 percent may "die" does not necessarily mean success for STS forces. The energy of "containers" can be utilized positively or negatively. Also, notice that the plans were revealed prior to the efforts of the present company. Remember the flapping butterfly wings." (Session from Oct 20, 2005.)

(L) So that was something the Cs said before. Yes, that goes in with what we've got tonight.

Q: (Ryan) With regards to the 'covert ops' squads of the deep state who are causing factory fires etc, is there anything ordinary people could do or be aware of to stymie or prevent such criminal activity?

(L) I don't think it's a good idea for you to go lurking about dressed like Rambo, guarding your local factory or chicken farm, or anything like that.

(Joe) Raise some chickens.

(L) Yeah. Just raise your own chickens and take care of them.

(Tristan) As for the great exposure referred to in previous sessions, it has something to do with what Elon Musk said on Twitter recently about the Covid scam.

(L) Yeah, you know? That's possible.

(Andromeda) I think they are trying to say something...

A: Time to say goodnight, energy waning. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION
Thanks for session!

These answers closes LOT of gaps in understanding of Indian history.
  • As per mainstream history, Kurgan Indo-Aryan invaded India around 1600BC with their Vedas in Vedic Sanskrit.
I wanted to thank you for your research about India. I know very little of this country, so I really appreciate your input!

Wow, that was an intense session. Big thank you to everyone who participated, you asked some excellent questions.

I'm particularly glad that clarification was sought on the overpopulation issue. I was a bit troubled by the previous response that the Earth is overpopulated, as this seemed too close to the position taken by the psychopathic WEF types. Malthusianism has never sat well with me.

This answer, that it is the psychic quality of the population that determines the carrying capacity, rings true to me. Think of the difference between being trapped in a room with 1000 drug addicts who are all violently insane, screaming and beating one another ... and being in a room of exactly the same size, only the 1000 people are all calm and happy, laughing and joking together. The latter is not 'overcrowded' in the same way.

Another example is Tokyo vs. say, NYC. Tokyo has a higher population density, but it is extremely functional, and it doesn't really feel 'overcrowded' at all. The streets are clean, there's very little crime, it's generally just a very nice place to live. NYC on the other hand....

So, it's ultimately the quality of the people, not the quantity, that determines the quantity of people that can comfortably live in a given environment. Another way of putting it: it isn't resource limitations, because the available resources are a function of the quality of the people accessing them.

All of this strikes me as incredibly profound.
I was also concerned about this overpopulation issue, because I don't want to give credit to the eugenists. I didn't expected this answer but like you said, it does make sense and there is great wisdom in this.

I am pretty sure the same goes for genetics. If a population were to collectively do the Work, the next generations would probably come to the world less burdened by intergenerational trauma and their genes would be able to express themselves in a way that would bring good health. Those who survive the transition and end up in 4D will maybe witness this in their children, I hope.

In Session 27 May 1995, the C's warned us that crossing into 4D with only 3D awareness could be dangerous.
Q: (T) When you talked about using the anti-matter they said: "Yes" you can work with it, but you are only getting it on one side and you can't get to fourth density side unless you have someone working with you from over there, you have to find a fourth density being to help you here... but you are touching it, you are at the edge of where you can go in third density... (RS) Will you help us? (Carla) Yes, let's be practical! [Laughter]

A: Terry did not give exactly correct answer. It is possible to cross over into fourth density from third, using third density technology. In fact, this has already been accomplished by various individuals and groups on a more or less accidental basis, the problem is "what does one do when one reaches fourth density reality with only third density training and experience?"

Q: (L) Could you, if we spent the time, help us with this training and technology?

A: Yes, but what do you intend to use it for? This is not like going to Disney World for a day, you know!

The sessions and discussion threads keep getting more and more fascinating. Wow, so much to digest.... Thanks for all the efforts to increase understanding and to be better prepared. The part about the possibility of eventually losing the ability to connect through the internet is certainly unpleasant to think about, to say the least, but honestly it's been in the back of mind for quite a while. That day may come, and as Laura said, let's make the best of it while we can.

About what the C's said about 4D STS plans being too much wishful thinking and all the discussions and speculations about the transition to 4D; I'm wondering if these panicked attempts to set up the best conditions to dominate humanity for the 4D STS - and all the timeline and other manipulations to keep us locked into their energy farm, etc. - didn't also speed up the cycle that spiralled our planet and the solar system to transition to 4D. In other words, could it also be possible that if we hadn't switched to STS and fallen under their domination, that the natural process of transitioning to 4D would be a longer duration process, less intense lessons, less catalyst as Ra says. Besides their wishful thinking making 4D STS miss the crucial responses by the universe to maintain the STS/STO balance, etc. keeps them missing the end results they were hoping for in their plans, they also make their fear of not being able to prevent the leveling of the playing field and all their frenzied activity in keeping and increasing control, actually speeds up the leveling of the playing field - somewhat like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Just a thought that had never occured to me before when thinking about and speculating about all the things the C's have said and we've discussed over the years....

Anyhow, for those who find the session to be depressing, try not to lose perspective, and avoid 3D thinking, as the C's say. With all the hard times and dangers ahead, we're also going to have opportunities we've never had before. Let's keep the attitude of being prepared for anything, preparing psychologically and looking forward to the adventure. Easier said than done, but if we think back, we may realize many things became easier over the years by just keeping at them....

Back
Top Bottom