Session 25 February 2023

A demonstration of how peeling back the facade of climate policies ultimately reveals the depopulation agenda:

Kill us any way and every way they can.

Another intense session.... Thank you one and all. Also the comments here have been so insightful and thought provoking, you all are so impressive!

Q: (Summerlite) What percentage of the World Economic Forum plans will come to fruition in the USA?

A: 80 or thereabouts.

Q: (Summerlite) Is resistance and exposure foiling their plans?

A: Largely, but people need to suffer enough to lose their fear of action.
I wonder what the 20% is they can't do. Also, the second question is stated in the present tense so all the exposure they're getting is creating resistance and working to screw up their plans, (very good) but of course they'll steam roll ahead regardless. Overall most people in the US are still living a "normal" life and can adapt to whats happened so far. Many don't know whats ahead and think life will continue in this normal state. As others have said, perhaps we can get more clarity on this 80% etc. with another concise question.

I think about this in terms of how energy works. The dark ones clamp down on creative energy more and more and as they do so the creative/opposing energy grows stronger and stronger until it explodes outward by people and/or the planet. The C's have spoken of the immense blowback waiting for them as they roll over free will (creative energy). They're no match for Cosmic Life/Law but they're ignorant of that. This is what we get for choosing to live on a planet thats run by 4D STS Reptiles.

Much of my understanding about energy comes from study of the "I Ching" and Lao Tsu's the "Tao Te Ching". Hexagram #36 "Darkening of the Light" in the I Ching gives helpful advise in how to handle these times and something the group would agree with I think.

So interesting!
Q: (Adobe) Is it possible for a 3D STO candidate to find themselves in 4D and be little aware of it or not aware of it at all?

A: Yes Yes Yes

(L) That's a big 10-4.
I've wondered a lot what being in 4D would look like and there have been some very helpful explanations within the comments here. Its along the lines that the change initially will be gradual allowing people to adapt for 1000 years apparently.. I don't know what my future holds but right now I'd like to make it to 4D and my life has been centered on helping others make it through the times ahead for years now. But, we'll see how it goes.

I suspect it will be just so with the change to 4D. In the beginning the change will be incredibly subtle, invisible unless you look very closely, or unless you are yourself a part of it. It will be a different kind of consciousness, a different way of relating to time, to being, to each other, to the world. Externally, 4D humans will look the same as 3D humans ... and those remaining in 3D may not be able to detect the difference at all, at least initially, aside perhaps from that the behavior of 4D humans will seem very strange to them. But come back in a century or ten, and the Earth will be wholly transformed.
This comment on time really caught my attention. Over the years the C's have told Laura many times that certain events where a result of a 4D glitch and also time is a creation of 3D. Several years ago I had an experience of looking at the clocks hanging on the walls of my home and I was completely confused. They made no sense to me whats so ever and didn't seem to have any purpose. I described this on the forum. I thought perhaps something was wrong with me but also considered it could be a 4D glitch. At the time I had been reading what the C's said about alien bases in New Mexico and these places where a mixture of 3D and 4D more or less. I live 45 miles from the NM boarder and had spent 15 years working in NM in what I thought could be one such alien base because of unusual activity there. So all that where my thoughts at the time. So we have some clues what this gradual shift may be like. Being on the look out for these possibly subtle quirks is very interesting to me.

Thats all for now Beautiful People. More reading for me of all your thoughtful comments and experiences proceeds.

Last edited:
The C's have spoken of mass consciousness signaling to itself. Could this be partly why there were so many odd coincidences surrounding the devastating Ohio Train derailment?

Q: (Ark) I want really to know what kind of mechanism is behind this 911 number coming up in the NY lottery. (V) Yeah, me too, and it wasn't only that it was something with the...

A: Warning. It ain't over!!!

Q: (Ark) Who was warning?

A: Mass consciousness signals to self about clear and present danger.

Q: (Ark) Makes sense. (C) That we created it our own selves? (L) No, that mass consciousness is sending itself a signal about a clear and present danger...clear and present danger of what?

A: Wait and see.
Q: (Andromeda) What about all the coincidences with the Batman movie, with the Sandy Hook reference in the Batman movie? (Perceval) Is that something like that 9/11 mass consciousness signaling to itself?

A: Yes. The cosmic mind sends many clues, but who is listening? And you know what the result of not listening is!
As a side note, since reading the above 2012 session excerpt last Sunday, I've been noticing more coincidences that have to do with the afterlife topic, specifically 'why some people in the afterlife don't know they are dead'..Maybe a subject matter for another post.
Thanks again for the session.

But here, now, is our best training ground for it, I think, and it's all we have. And this connection we have been creating with each other will make what is to come more bearable. Like when the whole covid thing started, and the whole world was losing its marbles, but we kept quite calm and rational considering the circumstances. We can do it again 💪
Absolutely, I couldn't agree more. Also, our faith in the Universe and our network will help us. Perhaps we are only having "stage fright", for what is to come. But once we are on that stage and we have prepared for our best role ever, then we may forget our apprehension and get over ourselves, because we know what to do. I have been thinking about my part and what I can do if I am still functional. And there is a lot we can do, but it will depend on the situation. But we can always comfort people, especially the more vulnerable ones and the best part of it is that we may forget our own misery if we are focused on others.

Wow, thank you to all the team, our intrepid Cassiopaean's and everyone who contributed to threshing out the meanings, with such dedication and valuable sharing of knowledge acquired!

It was definitely a belt and braces session, and a time to purely concentrate on psychic and physical necessities, cutting out anything that may be superfluous wasted energies.

I would strongly recommend copying and safely storing as many of the relevant threads as you can in the time available. Especially those that can help us help others in times of crisis. Those that will continue to inspire you and encourage you, helping turn faith into KNOWING.

Only spiritual knowing/knowledge will be the rock that will see us through these coming testing times. When you see, know, feel, the bigger picture, and self remember as often as you can, WHO you really are, then fear is better put into perspective and calmness, and clarity, is easier to invoke in a situation.

It truly is about what you SEE, from a reality based view, and from a bigger picture/perspective ie knowledge of the 'afterlife' 5th Density- which is an exciting, calming and loving place to be. And most of us have more 'family' there than we do here! So knowing the future reunion and welcome makes for a smooth and fearless transition :-)

Meantime, many of s may well have chosen to stay here to help others in the resulting chaos and mayhem, as has been discussed. For this reason it would be good to have further in-depth discussions on exactly HOW we envision that could be. The earthquake relief efforts in Turkey recently give us a good idea on what we can stock up on to help out with. Protocol remedies too for this next deadly virus!

Finally, the 800 pages of Creating a New World thread would be a good revision of another purpose. With the new information coming in, more ideas can also be shared there, as a good aim in what will likely be a very inhospitable environment to commence from.

Unfortunately I work with a very old laptop and many of my files have somehow converted themselves to ODT files so I am unable to open valuable files that could be lifesaving. Does anyone have any advice on whether I can get them back to Word Documents? I have nearly 90k so a technical guy here wold need to know how to find/select them all!

This naturally leads me to asking for advice on best storage media that can last into the future, and not be obsolete due to new versions of Microsoft. Some have recommended that I store all files on PDF to prevent corruption. Is this a way forward? As it will be of concern to all of us.

The other important risk of all our data is protection from Solar flares, EM bursts, through use of a Faraday cage. As well as solar means of powering devices to read the files once the grid goes down.
I currently store old laptops/mobiles and my back up external hard drives wrapped in tons of foil in my dishwasher ;-) And back up the data regularly. A better means of ensuring its safety, not buried in the garden, would be gratefully received as I need to access the store regularly to add the latest back ups.

So we will need this information to help and protect ourselves and our families first, so that we can hopefully be in a stronger position once that is sufficient, to help/share things with others. Not forgetting our pets!

Recycle, re-use and store as much as you can. So many things can be useful. My waste is down to only 2 carrier bags a week now, anything that can be burned for warmth/cooking made of 50% of my fire this winter saving on logs! Most waste was polystyrene trays pet chickens/offal come on!
By being a squirrel I was able to send 6 large boxes to the earthquake zone of needed and useful things.

Spiritually we don't normally mention act of charity however,, on this occasion I did not keep quiet as I felt it was more important to encourage as many people as possible to do the same!! I read later that North Cyprus sent the most emergency provisions than any other country! And we are a population of only 500 thousand!! (But not down to me unless butterfly wings lol).

Sorry I have not been active on the forum for a while now, though always struggle to keep up to date despite health and other commitments. DCM has been keeping me very busy in other spheres for the time being :-)

The C's were correct saying do not visit hospitals unless life threatening or physical trauma! My ankle operation was a total mess. CAT scans show bones floating only attached to titanium rods, screws and bolts in wrong positions so protruding and very very painful 9 months on. Am told not to walk, not that I can much! So I have to pay privately for a remedial operation on the anniversary of the operation when they can take out the titanium. But Lord only knows what they are going to hold it together with afterwards! Think I am a guinea pig looking at the two new consultants reactions! Permanent nerve damage to two middle toes too! Balance already affected by Lyme! Normally we have been very happy with both times my mum was hospitalized at the State hospital.

But where can you guarantee a good surgeon nowadays?

Thanks for another interesting informative new session. It seems like the Grand Cycle is about to close very near, and so now we are preparing physically and spiritually, from all the information we received from transcripts and various subjects through networks. So, knowledge guide us, and protect us now and future in the 4th density.

Q: (Adobe) Is it possible for a 3D STO candidate to find themselves in 4D and be little aware of it or not aware of it at all?

A: Yes Yes Yes
Because, we have a forwarded knowledge, so when we found ourselves in the new strange environment, then we wouldn’t panic, then happily explore surrounding areas, I think that would be fun!

A: Just as your bible says; "You will know not the day, nor the hour." This means there is no warning. None. No clue. No prophecy. And these events... [anomaly starts again here, briefly.] are of the "past" as well. [and ends here.]

Q: (V) What events of the past, as well?

A: Cosmic and "man made" cataclysms

Q: ((L) OK, in those terms, what is the single most important thing that we as individuals should focus on in order to prepare ourselves for whatever events may occur? (J) Follow your own path...

A: No single thing.

Q: (TK) Is what Terry was saying earlier, like the thing... with the reed bending and going with the flow, is that the idea?

A: Close. Watch, look, listen.

Q: (J) Got it, knowledge is power. (T) I gotta tell you, from the Cleveland experience, if you let your mind wander, you end up in a very bad position. (J) Pay attention. (T) Even if there's a lesson... boy, I learned that one quick!

A: Alertness.

Q: (L) And that does not involve anesthetizing your mind with anything. (TK) Probably wouldn't hurt if you had any guns or anything, to keep them hidden, would it?

A: Messengers are all around. Look, listen

Q: (Joe) The other phrase was that the one thing you have to do before transitioning to 4D is to think in completely unlimited terms. That doesn't mean you have to be able to think of everything that exists, but...

(L) You have to be open.

(Joe) Right, no expectations. That means getting rid of your hard and fast beliefs about things.

Q: (Mikey) So, the trick is to get rid of the negative beliefs, and then find positive beliefs and everything should sort out, right?

(Artemis) No

(Joe) No, not positive beliefs.

(Andromeda) Beliefs are limiting.

(Joe) Any fixed, hard core beliefs. Think about all the books we’ve read. It's not that we're gathering information, but instead that we're discovering that all the things we thought we knew are wrong. Just the information in those books that you read that supplants the more limited beliefs, that gives you a broader perspective on things. But that's still not the whole truth. No matter how many books you read, you can never say, "I know this for sure!" So, the process of learning is about getting rid of stuff related to limiting beliefs.

(Pierre) What I understand from this discussion is that the healthy beliefs are the unlimiting beliefs, but...

(L) Why believe anything?

(Pierre) Yes; beliefs by definition ARE limiting. If you don't believe this, then you believe that. So, I guess unlimited beliefs is sort of a transcending of the very notion of belief. It's going beyond beliefs.

A: Become like little children...

Q: (Artemis) Inquisitive, but without bias or beliefs.

(L) And adventurous, open to experience, and not formed up with any beliefs. And one hopes that it's a little child that has not been developmentally traumatized! [laughter

Q: (L) Are we building a giant energy bubble around our area?

A: You are the guidepost of the destiny of the planet.

Q: (L) Well, you once told me to 'sit back and enjoy the show.' Does that mean I am going to 5th density soon?

A: Soon? Later? What is the difference? You were prescreeened before entrance into your present container.

Q: (A) What do you mean by 'prescreened?'

A: You saw a preview, and you volunteered.

Q: Well, I was under the impression from things you have said that we have some sort of mission here...

A: Yes, and...

Q: (L) When I was with Dr. Zanghi who was doing {trying}a hypnotic regression with me, he asked why I was being abducted. At that moment, in response to that question, a scene appeared to me of a sort of Greek Temple with a lot of "patriarch" types in long robes and wearing beards, who were teaching me and then sending me out to do something. What was this memory?

A: Not yet, Laura!

Q: (L) Well, that sounds foreboding. That sounds scary to me that you can't tell me? Is this something I should be frightened about?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is this something that I am supposed to do that I can't yet know?

A: Close

Q: (L) Well, my feeling is that this was a school on an astral level, it was a school of a higher density, that it was not ever a physical, 3rd density school. That was my impression of it, and that I was being sent forth from another density, to experience, after being instructed by this group of patriarchal type beings. {They were actually seen as more like how one would imagine Greek Philosophers} Is that correct?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And what is the goal of this kind of attack?

A: To destroy your ability to fulfill your mission.

Q: (Galatea) Is it Laura specifically, or everybody here?

A: If Laura is destroyed, then all else collapses.

I've been thinking similarly:

“If” let say, 2/3 of the population passes away from the earth. Wouldn't the human-cosmic connection change? Is it possible that in the passing away process, selective people were left behind? I guess I would depend on who is left behind and what their state of being would be. Just thinking…
This strikes me as a “which came first, the chicken or the egg” type of deal. Does the cosmic connection change because so many people die or do so many people die because the connection is already changing? Of course it’s a bidirectional tango as usual, I suppose.

As for who is left, that’s quite a choice. And staying in 3D vs 4D is also part of the choosing/orientational matrix resulting in… another bag of mixed nuts? (So the lessons can continue…)

The question “what is the mission” has dogged me my entire life. The hardest part has been accepting that just being here in a certain state of being in spite of an insane set of circumstances is a big part of it (IOW, anchoring a certain frequency).

Grandiose visions of laying waste to epic dragons and orcs in a heroic battle or leading a Hollywood sort of Cecil B Demille charge of the light brigade against unthinkable odds, into a biblical glory are probably not the way it’s gonna go! LOL.

Q: (Summerlite) What percentage of the World Economic Forum plans will come to fruition in the USA?
A: 80 or thereabouts.

Title: A Closer Look at 'Sustainable' Goals
Author: A Disgruntled Student
Course: SUSDEV-101
Instructor: Klaus Schwab (Schwabby)
Due Date: March 4, 2030

dnVlN1UucG5n

First, let's translate these goals into Proper English:

1. Mass Poverty
Well Schwabby, if you keep raising interest rates, my credit card is going to notice. I don't want to wake up next to a sleeping giant, you know. And for God's sake, tell the Fed to stop printing money, I don't have enough space in my living room!

2. Mass Hunger
My stomach is making regular trips to the fridge. For some reason, it has stopped ingesting meat. It growls constantly, but immediately stops as soon as I approach frozen grasshoppers. Thanks Schwabby, I haven't felt hunger in a long time!

3. Disastrous Health and Misery
My nurse thought she gave my 7th booster shot, but little did she know it was my 10th. You see, Schwabby, I like round numbers. So does my heart, skipping a beat every once in a while to show me love!

4. Degraded Education
My teachers always gave me good grades. One time, I tried to fail a class on purpose, but that's when I got my highest grade ever. I have big collection of certificates at home, Schwabby. I can't quite read what's written on them, but that's okay, you'll fill in the blanks for me.

5. No Specific Gender
Sometimes, I feel like a monkey roaring in the savanna. Sometimes, I feel like a lion eating a banana in the jungle. I think it all depends on how I feel.

6. Dirty Water and Nastiness
Don't listen to @JEEP, Schwabby. I drink my water from the Ohio River. It tastes amazing. I have never seen as many rainbows in my life. Schwabby, can you see that one over there?

7. Expensive and Dirty Energy
I have a mini wind turbine attached to my forehead. It has saved me a ton of energy. I even managed to put out a fire on my gas stove! It works, Schwabby, you just have to be patient and wait for the right tornado.

8. No Work and Economic Meltdowns
My employer told me I was most productive when I sat on the couch and watched Netflix. What do you think, Schwabby, should I return my paycheck and ask for a raise?

9. Total A.I. Control
What you are reading now, Schwabby, is what ChatGPT forced me to write. If you want my genuine input, talk to ChatGPT.

10. Ever-increasing Inequalities
Schwabby, I noticed that some rules don't apply to some people. Why is that, do you know? I do my part and I expect everybody else to do the same.

11. Smart, Zero Carbon Cities
I wanted to rent a digital book, but my carbon meter started buzzing. I'll have to wait until tomorrow. It's not too bad, the librarian knows
exactly what I want.

12. Reduced Consumption and Production
I live in a 2 m² recycled box, 5 km above the ground. It's pretty cozy. It's an incredible feeling to own nothing, wouldn't you agree, Schwabby?

13. Incessant Climate Propaganda
If we replaced every human by a tree, the world would be a better place.

14. No Life below Water
There is no reason to allow fish to swim when the air is so clean. I am glad we both agree on that point, Schwabby.

15. No Life on Land
Allowing humans to walk on precious, green vegetation would be a disaster. Earth needs to regenerate itself. How many more plants
need to die before people realize this?

16. War, Injustice and Corrupt Institutions
A judge knocked on my recycled door and asked me to murder my desires. I told him I didn't want to increase the number of casualties in this rather peaceful world.

17. Mass Formation Psychosis
Schwabby, it is with great honor that I will spread the ideas of the Great Reset. Everyone needs to know there is a button behind their neck that will end all their misery. Let's cure the world together!

Final grade: 4/10, "Needz vork, see me aftar klassssss.🐍" — Profezor Schwab

Final thoughts
The topic of psychic health as determining the carrying capacity of the Earth can also serve as an invitation to think of a society where psychic health was considered a high priority. What could such a society look like?
Reading this - and akin to "consciousness units" - I had the idea of an "ideal number of psychic health units" per planet.

Gurdjieff talked about that only a limited amount of awareness is available to people on Earth. Only a small amount of peeps therefore are able to have high awareness. The rest remain more or less ignorant by law.

Also elsewhere in the Universe the number of humans appears low or 'well-managed' via Noah's floods and similar
Session 940930
Q: (L) Was the story of Noah's flood the story of the breaking up of Atlantis?
A: Yes. But symbolic.
Q: (L) How many people were on the planet at that time?
A: 6 billion.
Q: (L) Out of this six billion people, how many survived?
A: 119 million.​
, preventing overpopulation, I think:
Session 24 June 2000
Q: (L) According to the Andromedans, "there are over 135 billion human beings in the 8 galaxies closest to ours. Now, there are also other races out there. Some of these races have had a lot of conflict with the human race and that conflict continues, but there are things happening that will hopefully alleviate that problem...."

A: Your current physical form has been fine tuned on your present locator through advanced biogenetic engineering. It is an ongoing process
This means only about 17 billion humans per galaxy assuming an even distribution. That suggests either mixed alien-race planets (more than three?) or if two human planets per galaxy.. which is unlikely.. only about two planets filled with ~8 billion peeps? In a whole galaxy it suggests more human planets, but with way less population than 8 billion, thus not overpopulated..

Creative energy of the whole of humanity was mentioned trashing about causing all kinds of chaos on Earth.
So assuming psychic energy is charge:
What if regards "psychic health" there is also some kind of similar system for determining planetary overpopulation? I mean if human psyches - with opposing beliefs, evil eugenicists, then peeps with good psychic health, then neutral peeps, the ignorant materialists caring only about luxury and wealth - all this smorgasbord of psychic charges maybe putting a pressure on the planets EM-field? And the planet's EM-field gets strained, like the inside of a pressure cooker?

There might be an ideal amount of humans representing "psychic charges" recommended for a planet by design, so that the planet can still carry and remain stable? Not go the way of Kantek?

Ideally on a not-overpopulated, not "psychically overcharged / overpressured" planet there might be no volcanic activity, no chaos, just a nice, calm lithosphere. Everybody tending to their gardens and lives happy, peaceful lives? No comets attracted, because extreme-negativity is missing, people have good 'psychic health'.

We have 8 billion peeps on the surface plus many more deep in "Hollow Earth" also contributing to the "Psychic health" on the planet.
Session 4 May 1996: deepest city in Inner Earth.
That's pretty deep :-o and does it suggest the inside of our planet is also pretty much overpopulated?
Deepest city in Hollow Earth.jpg

What if these "opposing psychic charges" of human psyches - life versus anti-life - are releasing uncontrolled creative energies and are OVERLOADING the planet? Thus causing an overpressure in planetary EM charges and that's why the C's said Earth is overpopulated?

Last edited:
@Ursus Minor wrote:

"With the dark prospect of people dying by their millions the human consistence might change, materialism could wane, giving way to some massive and sincere call to accepted spiritual entities (like Jesus, Buddah, Mohamed or Angels)."

I've been thinking similarly:

“If” let say, 2/3 of the population passes away from the earth. Wouldn't the human-cosmic connection change? Is it possible that in the passing away process, selective people were left behind? I guess I would depend on who is left behind and what their state of being would be. Just thinking…
The majority of those passing away would be those who have put their trust in the PTB and psychopaths.

The remaining people should contain a much higher number of independent thinkers which could indeed make an impact on the human-cosmic connection. The ruling class could lose much of their followers and will be left with disgruntled resisters, not the kind of people you would want to start a great reset with.
I've been thinking that in addition to the cleansing process of removing psychopathic elements to enable the remaining humanity to regenerate, part of that cleansing may include the many people who have lost the mental, physical and emotional capacity to provide the planet with a genetic base that will allow humanity to continue on this planet. In addition to the planned degradation of education and morality, the polluted environment has perhaps degraded human DNA too far. Those who choose to remain will likely have a more robust constitution, as well as the mental and emotional capacity to manage in this more primitive environment. Those people are more likely to have the ability to connect more strongly to the information field.

However, I remember a session where the C's said it's possible that many of the people leaving, won't necessarily 'die', but will transition to 4D or there will be some kind of splitting of realities, and those left behind might be inhabiting a very primitive environment indeed. They said something about "residing on a glowing ember where the cold wind perpetually blows." I have tried to find that session, but don't have the correct key words - so am coming up with zilch. Maybe someone else remembers?

I've been thinking that in addition to the cleansing process of removing psychopathic elements to enable the remaining humanity to regenerate, part of that cleansing may include the many people who have lost the mental, physical and emotional capacity to provide the planet with a genetic base that will allow humanity to continue on this planet. In addition to the planned degradation of education and morality, the polluted environment has perhaps degraded human DNA too far. Those who choose to remain will likely have a more robust constitution, as well as the mental and emotional capacity to manage in this more primitive environment. Those people are more likely to have the ability to connect more strongly to the information field.

However, I remember a session where the C's said it's possible that many of the people leaving, won't necessarily 'die', but will transition to 4D or there will be some kind of splitting of realities, and those left behind might be inhabiting a very primitive environment indeed. They said something about "residing on a glowing ember where the cold wind perpetually blows." I have tried to find that session, but don't have the correct key words - so am coming up with zilch. Maybe someone else remembers?

This one, I think:

A: Invasion happens when programming is complete...

Q: What programming?

A: See Bible, "Lucid" book, Matrix Material, "Bringers of the Dawn," and many other sources, then cross reference...

Q: Well, if something is fairly imminent, we are not gonna have time to do all the things you have suggested that we do!

A: Yes you will, most likely.

Q: Well, we are supposed to build a pool, a maze, a psychomantium, to build a database, get a Nobel Prize... a LOT of things in the works here.... This just sort of takes the heart right out of me!

A: Not so!

Q: Well, are we going to have time to do all these things?

A: All these things were suggested for this reason, among others.

Q: So, all the things you have suggested are to get us ready for this event?

A: Yes.

Q: Well, we better get moving! We don't have time to mess around!

A: You will proceed as needed, you cannot force these events or alter the Grand Destiny.

Q: I do NOT like the sound of that! I want to go home!

A: The alternative is less appetising.

Q: Sure! I don't want to be lunch!

A: Reincarnation on a 3rd density earth as a "cave person" amidst rubble and a glowing red sky, as the perpetual cold wind whistles...

Q: Why is the sky glowing red?

A: Contemplate.

Q: Of course! Comet dust! Sure, everybody knows THAT! Wonderful!!! Anything further?

A: Stay tuned for all pertinent information.

Q: Anything more about the web page?

A: It is yours to create... Good Night.

I remember that in one of Barbara Marciniak's Pleidian books, it was said that the change of frequency and perception was going to be a consequence of the changes in the planet and obviously the death of millions of people. This misfortune would change the frequency of people and I think undoubtedly the human-cosmic connection.

Here are a few quotes on the subject taken from the book "Family of Light: Pleiadian Tales and Lessons in Living".

" As your system shatters and ordinary comforts rapidly disappear over the next fifteen years, you will see the resurgence of many things and many opportunities will present themselves. A spiritual psychic force will emerge, creating on a planetary scale a multitude of very sudden changes. These changes will herald a new way of thinking and perceiving and you will unite into a single human race. For some time it will seem that this union only takes place on the 'Internet' where, up to a certain point in time, you will have the feeling of being more and more united electronically. Many of you who are laggards and electronic teetotalers will cautiously and slowly approach this by deciding to connect to the 'Internet'. "

This last part reminds me a lot of some of the introductions of new forum members. Many of them mention having read Laura's works for a long time or having stayed in the shadows of the forum and then decided it was time to participate. Somehow their souls were asking for it.

The part about the possibility of eventually losing the ability to connect through the internet is certainly unpleasant to think about, to say the least, but honestly it's been in the back of mind for quite a while. That day may come, and as Laura said, let's make the best of it while we can.

Many others have mentioned their concern about the loss of Internet and therefore the loss of connection to the forum. In this regard, the Pleiadians commented

However, due to unknown plans, a great energy is emerging and geophysical changes are taking place rapidly causing your electronic networks to crumble. Many of you will find yourselves in the situation: 'Today there is, tomorrow there isn't. Will there be electricity? Will there be enough food and water? As this decade comes to an end, some of you will have to deal with spurts of a week or two when there will be no quick supply of food, no electricity, and no water. Maybe then the changes will accelerate.

But nothing is magic, there is a saying that goes "necessity is the mother of invention"...And adaptation.

Crises create opportunities designed to break rigid patterns of behavior that are not eliminated by the mere fact that one fine morning you wake up thinking, "Today I will end it all." This would be a decision made from the logical mind, but the changes we are talking about occur through feelings and often through a crisis that forces you to use will, heart and mind to restore your life.

Undeniably, we will have to apply the knowledge acquired in years of networking, we have to remember that we are never alone.
Q: (L) Why are many leaving the body at this time?

A: To act as support for those who will go through trauma in the coming years.

(Ark) Maybe if I would ask here one question that is on my mind and that is related: My general idea or one of my first principles is whenever you are kind of being attacked or whenever you get depressed because of difficulties, then my idea is use it as an opportunity to EXPAND and to go beyond the present boundaries. Within present boundaries, the forces or whatever recognize how to push you. So you have to go beyond the boundaries to start something new so it will take time for the evil forces to say, "Oh, well, old method doesn't work anymore. We have to invent something new." So, I was thinking about how can we expand because we are kind of too long at the same place. So, I was thinking about asking are there any others similar groups or organizations in the universe that we can try kind of connecting with - not necessarily openly - but to join forces with so we are not alone? So we can grow in a sense like a tree with roots going in different directions. Should we do something active to find so to say "friendly" forces? And which way?

A: Be open to such activity but also realize that some things are already planned and awaiting execution.
Again, evolution is encoded in your body and all you have to do is trust the process.

There is a plan. As Christ said: "Blessed are those who are invited to the Lord's Supper". You were invited from the beginning of time, it's time to cross the bridge and be who you truly are, someone who anchors a frequency.

all we ever have is the uniqueness of our individual perspective and our voice. And when we put it forth together, we create something bigger than ourselves, maybe we get a bit closer to becoming "ourselves in the future who will bridge the gab". Whatever happens later, if it's in us, we will help wherever needed, whether while embodied or from 5D. But here, now, is our best training ground for it, I think, and it's all we have.

All changes of eras must create energetic bridges, sharing the harvest of one era with the next. The high points of the eras are characterized by extraordinary or pivotal events. Because you are at the end of an Era, you may wonder: "what will be the pivotal event for us?"
You are in the midst of building a revolutionary energetic wave. Psychic empyrean stations are hitting the Earth today in an unpredictable way, but there is no doubt that they are part of a plan.
It is very important that as many of you as possible understand the great task before you. In the present situation of your life and in the moment you all live in it may seem like a gigantic task, but you are not alone. Fill your field with your vibration by breathing now.
Through your will, your power and your intention fill your lungs with common sense, connection, tranquility and love. With the strength of your spirit rising from the depths of your being, use the power of your mind to think for yourself, discern reality and materialize the word of your own authority. Declare, manifest and live, dear friends, your authentic Self.
If you breathe relaxed during the changes that are occurring, you can connect to the vibration that accommodates rapid and accelerated change. We emit this frequency and seek those who are willing to transform and rise to the task of becoming vibrant, energetic beings in a world full of poisons, toxins and fear.

The question "what is the mission" has haunted me all my life . The hardest part has been accepting that simply being here in a certain state of being despite an unhealthy set of circumstances is a big part of it (IOW, anchoring a certain frequency).

Due to the process of rapid and drastically accelerated changes, some people will forget the reason for being here and will continue to believe the story of limited scenarios. This lack of awareness is like a big mountain that you have to move. How will you transmit the new energies so that other people can understand them as possible paths?
Many humans believe themselves incapable of carving a path through the new territories and that is why Family of Light - time jumpers par excellence, change makers, reorganizers of consciousness systems and existence itself - is here and their task is to explore the new ways and paths of consciousness.

I think one of the parts of anchoring the frequency is to be a leader of those seeking the light.

Back
Top Bottom