Session 14 January 2023

This part of the session is what made me think even before the earthquake happened in Turkey that they will used technology to create seismic catastrophe.

To present them self as benevolent, they first need a crises or many crises as in wars and natural catastrophes, it as to reach a certain level of negative emotion, despair, hopelessness etc.. to create in the population the level where a savior will be welcome.

Lately, we have heard so many contradiction coming out of US official that you wonder if there is really someone in charge over there. Blinken will say one day that they don’t approve attack or favor a push again Crimea and a few days later, Nuland say that Crimea is a legitimate target because it belong to Ukraine. General that a few week ago seeing the reality on the ground admit that a re conquest of the territories by the Ukrainians as no chance to be realise and think tank calculating that prolonging the war will only favor Russia and the best outcome should be negotiation change in a few days to red line crossing for China and ever more provocation again the eastern giant. Don’t forget Hearch is condemning article about the pipeline to enhance Russian mistrust, enlarging the gap that there could be a way out of this mess by negotiation. Everything happening seem to only push in one direction and is to enlarge the conflict and even globalise it. It makes no sense unless you know and understand and believe what is the ultimate purpose, preparing the ground to help the earth conquest by Alien.

I think that this can be explain by the sts method of compartmentalisation, most ignore the real reasons for the push for war and can only form an opinion based on their own knowledge which depend on their level in the hierarchical sts control system. As the Cs said, most at the top of our government are replacement or plug in, easily manipulated or thoroughly programmed, real puppet basically. So basically, the alien are in charge but need collaborator, intermediate to pull the event as Gate and Schwab with different agenda but same goals, facilitating or as the C’s said preparing the ground. The ground is obviously not only geopolitical or socio engineering or trans humanism but obviously refer to geology and what surprised me is that the C’s would usually use the term earth change in relation to the wave and it potential effect on our environment but this time they specify as I understand it as event created in the environment for the purpose of preparing the ground. So I see it as the NWO (Schwab) utilising there advance technologies to prepare the ground as in geological event to name one and to ensure that those controlled (government) illogically for most commentator, continue pushing their agenda. Just try to imagine how this display of power, this technology, as in Turkey can have on any government or head of state. I will let your imagination answer that.

So, to resume, for the alien to be accepted and present them self as benevolent on this planet they need first a fully chaotic environment to reach a degree where the population is ready to accept their miracle intervention. To reach that level they have to use human proxy and organisations to prepare the ground and steer humanity toward this artificially and behind the scene (Wizard of OZ) be it geopolitically, environmentally, sociologically etc... . Once this level of chaos is reach, display of power will be use in a dramatic moment to ‘’save the day`` and present them self as savior angel that have come to save humanity.
Indeed, especially if one take into account that the psychopathically oriented puppets in governments and other globalist organizations are being brought into the spotlight with increasingly known agendas, which however hide the real purpose of the ultime goal. Agendas that are driven by puppets starving for power (Schwab, Gates...), who are themselves (as I understand it) deceived to varying degrees by the hidden 3D elites affiliated with the higher level of 4D STS control to which these puppets are subject to, thinking they are full part of it, when they only know a tiny part of the whole.

And even if the ultimate goal of these hidden 3D elites is the same, remember that their means of achieving it differ, which causes frictions and certainly "games" of who manipulates the other better. All this is very well put in light in Le Carre's books. But in the end, they themselves are manipulated by beings of higher density. So, ultimately, it is Plato's Cave on all levels.

I found pretty fascinating that the word "ground" as a name have different meanings. I have put in bold the ones that may, from my point of view, be connected to what the Cs said):
  • The solid surface of the Earth. [earthquakes?]
  • The floor of a body of water, especially the sea. [earthquakes?]
  • Soil; earth.
  • An area of land designated for a particular purpose: a burial ground; parade ground [portal grounds?].
  • Land surrounding or forming part of a house or another building.
  • An area or a position that is contested in or as if in battle. [Russia?]
  • Something that serves as a foundation or means of attachment for something else. [entities, angels, 4D STS?]
  • A surrounding area; a background.
  • The foundation for an argument, belief, or action; a basis. [new religion?]
  • The underlying condition prompting an action; a cause. [savior angels?]
  • An area of reference or discussion; a subject. [NWO?]
  • A large conducting body, such as the Earth or an electric circuit connected to the Earth, used as an arbitrary zero of potential. [related to our Sun and its twin?]

I always took word on the ground as the commonly held communication of opinion between people on the street. It is significant that the lockdowns and distancing and social media opinion/fact check Gestapo all totally interrupt this communication on the mass-consciousness level.

My apologizes for such a late thank you. Thank You for another awesome session. It seems like the group is getting into a smoother operating groove and the questions have gotten really good. Lots of energy coming through. And I love your sense of humor, its so good to laugh!:lol:

Also thanks for answering my questions, I had been thinking about those things a lot lately.
(Summerlite) The C’s said we should get prepared for an alien invasion. What will that look like and how to prepare?

(L) I think that's already covered in the transcripts, isn't it? Does anybody remember? Yes? No? Nobody remembers. Didn't they say we already had an alien invasion?

(Gaby) Recently in the news it was reported that there have been over 350 reports mostly coming from military personnel, mostly within the past 2 years or so.

(Andromeda) UFO reports.

(Joe) Like an increase - a flap.

(Niall) Just in the last 2 years - since March 2021.

(L) A military UFO flap...

A: Main prep should be psychological and spiritual. As to appearance, nothing like what you would expect. Most will be done via proxies as invaders do not fit earth's FRV. [Review of answer] Some dramatic displays of power and control are possible.
A: Main prep should be psychological and spiritual. This is just what I needed to hear. I've been working on this everyday and its very helpful advise. It sounds simple on the face of it but its demanding and has led to so much soul searching and self examination. It is leading me on a path that is helping me to find strength, calm and guidance through these very difficult times. The path of light which is needed when there is so much darkness. If we can live this way it will help all those around us as well. This is an important lesson for me in our Earthly classroom.

Q: (Summerlite) Did the people who have passed from the shots make a pre-life soul agreement to do this?

A: Not really. Remember, this is a campaign for control and death. Those who have died did so as a result of ignorance. In many cases, it is OPs that are unable to achieve insight. OPs do not make "pre-incarnational agreements".

Q: (L) So OPs don't make pre-incarnational agreements because they do not have crystallized souls that are capable of doing that. Is that it?

A: Yes
My ideas about life after death where to limited I see. I thought everyone experienced the same things, life review and plans for the next life to come, simply put. Something significant like dying from these shots was possibly a choice for a life lesson and was known and chosen before birth. Maybe in some cases but not for most it seems

You are all doing well. We know it is difficult, but a bit more humor might help. Also do have some fun together! Goodbye.
Thats the advise that helps us move into that positive, light energy, (when applied). I need this more often.

Here is a song that has a special affect upon me, it makes my spirit soar! So, get up and dance, dance, dance !!! It's time to celebrate LIFE! I Love it, a real favorite for years.

My apologizes for such a late thank you. Thank You for another awesome session. It seems like the group is getting into a smoother operating groove and the questions have gotten really good. Lots of energy coming through. And I love your sense of humor, its so good to laugh!:lol:

Also thanks for answering my questions, I had been thinking about those things a lot lately.

A: Main prep should be psychological and spiritual. This is just what I needed to hear. I've been working on this everyday and its very helpful advise. It sounds simple on the face of it but its demanding and has led to so much soul searching and self examination. It is leading me on a path that is helping me to find strength, calm and guidance through these very difficult times. The path of light which is needed when there is so much darkness. If we can live this way it will help all those around us as well. This is an important lesson for me in our Earthly classroom.

My ideas about life after death where to limited I see. I thought everyone experienced the same things, life review and plans for the next life to come, simply put. Something significant like dying from these shots was possibly a choice for a life lesson and was known and chosen before birth. Maybe in some cases but not for most it seems

Thats the advise that helps us move into that positive, light energy, (when applied). I need this more often.

Here is a song that has a special affect upon me, it makes my spirit soar! So, get up and dance, dance, dance !!! It's time to celebrate LIFE! I Love it, a real favorite for years.

@SummerLite, I have been meaning to post my thanks as well for this amazing session, and also a big thanks to you, for asking the exact question that I had been agonizing over.
I had been mulling it over, especially after my post regarding Dr. Harriet A. Hall.
As it turns out, the date of my question was the same date the session was held. Possibly at the same time, with time zones taken into account!

I meant to reply to your assumption earlier, so, as @JEEP responded, I’ll clarify my reason for posting.
My husband and I have been in involved in the aviation industry for a large part of our lives.

I read and thoroughly enjoyed her book “Women Aren't Supposed to Fly: The Memoirs of a Female Flight Surgeon” which was an autobiography focusing on her experiences as a flight surgeon in the U.S. Air Force (she retired as a full colonel).

I also tend to have a bit more respect for surgeons, it’s still a very low amount, but they aren’t as committed to dealing drugs and shilling for big Pharma as regular white coats are.
I used the notification of her death as a more metaphorical/higher self query.
As in, if she was “souled”, if any of these millions of people dropping “suddenly” dead, knew before birth, how this life was going to end?
Here’s a screen shot in confirmation of her complacency and “belief” in big Pharma.
View attachment 69480

@SummerLite, I have been meaning to post my thanks as well for this amazing session, and also a big thanks to you, for asking the exact question that I had been agonizing over.
I had been mulling it over, especially after my post regarding Dr. Harriet A. Hall.
As it turns out, the date of my question was the same date the session was held. Possibly at the same time, with time zones taken into account!

Q: (L) Are they using them to build new bodies?
A: In some cases and also for growing spare parts for repairs.
(L) Are they using genetic samples to grow like clones and stuff?
A: Some.
Q: (L) Do they grow organs?
Q: (L) Do they grow babies?
Q: (L) Can it get any worse than that??
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: Consumed.

Thanks for the confirmation that adrenochrome is real and children are being "grown" to be cannibalized as well. BTW Joe, your comments on this aren't funny because of the horror and torture involved to harvest adrenochrome. Children ARE being abducted for their organs as well. Israel has been at the forefront of this.

I didn't see anything in this session to indicate that adrenochrome is real. Baby-eating, yes, but not adrenochrome specifically.

Much lighter than the previous session. Thank you guys for putting this together. As for the remnants of the Kantekkian language. I wonder if the language painted in the maguira cave in Bulgaria is this language? I haven't done much digging but it seems that the people there were remnants of the Atlantean civilization. A guy who a friend of mine met while excavating pyramids in Bosnia has put together a website on the caves and the surrounding area in Bulgaria.

I’d love to get in contact with Ze Germanz to discuss some aspects of linguistics. Particularly the ramifications of romance languages not coming from Latin.

Someone said “they are here”, and to post my question here. So here it goes.

Such a discrepancy between Latin and Romance is very similar, as far as I can tell, to the difference between:

• Old German and present nordic languages.
• Old Slavic and some present “Slavic”
• Old Irish and present Gaelic languages

You get the gist. This brings to the fore in-numerous problems, but here’s just one of them, in form of a question:

What do you think of the poasibility that those present languages with a mostly analytical grammar (Romance, Bulgarian, Gaelic, Nordic, etc) actually come one only or sister languages, and the highly inflexional ones (Russian, Latin, Baltic, etc) come from only one or sister ones?

Dovana, have you looked through the Linguistics board? That would be a good place to take a look at to see if your questions have already been answered. It would also be a good place for you to start a thread on the subject you are interested in if you don't find any answers to your questions there.
Thank you Nienna, sounds like a good idea.
I’ll create another simpler more distilled thread in linguistics on this question - I created one, but maybe my contextualization and question weren’t distilled enough, and there were no replies.

This quite a burning question that I have, and I’m quite looking forward to finding somebody to discuss it.

In light of the discussion on overt invasion, as well as bearing in mind what the C's said, I think in the previous session, about co-operation/communication between some members of the earthly PTB and the not-so-earthly ones, I think this segment from a piece by Michael Topper, reinterpreted by Laura for the "Black Lightning" chapter in volume 3 of The Wave is worth quoting.

There are also other little gems in it that relate to many things going on in our reality at the moment. I thought about bolding parts, and inserting comments here and there, but it's late and I don't have the mental energy, and to be honest, I think the piece really speaks for itself.

The Positive/Negative Realms
of Higher Densities​

In the higher densities, the name of the game is consciousness. This simply means that the higher densities of existence, whether positive or negative in orientation, all recognize that the business of being and existence everywhere is consciousness. Becoming more and more aware.

The difference is that the positive guys recognize consciousness as being an integrative activity of mutual networking and interdependence because they view all others as self, and therefore seek to help and assist because the others are self, in an absolute sense. In this way, absolute consciousness or God is glorified, if you wish to put it in those terms.

The control system, on the other hand, play the game in terms of domination, subjugation and absorption of other consciousness. But they too understand that the rules of the game posit that in order for them to truly consume into their being another consciousness, that this other must choose to become part of this self-aggrandizement. An unwilling food source is not as nutritious. If the consciousness does not choose, it becomes a poison to the consciousness that seeks to consume it.

So, we have to understand here that the true agenda of the negative realm is to consume consciousness. So, this actually prevents an overt take-over in literal, physical terms. If an invasion were detected, this would mean the veil would be lifted and all would see the “man behind the curtain”, would be disgusted and would turn away. Just as in the Wizard of Oz, those ruby slippers must be obtained very carefully!

Gathering the essence is an art of great subtlety. The agenda of the negative realm is in its purest sense stalking.

The aim of stalking is to create a completely controlled artificial environment composed of thoroughly predictable human behaviors. Behaviors made predictable because the humans have been programmed to respond to cues of conditioning, inculcated through centuries of lies and obfuscations presented in the form of religions. And all of this revolves around a story that is actually untrue, and wholly misrepresentative of the actual negative aim.

For centuries these programming signals have been being set up — either because of time travel capabilities, or because of actual historical presence. Various prophets or religious leaders have been influenced to preach, teach, or prophesy philosophies designed to lay a foundation for later take-over — possibly in our present time. When people begin to wisen up, those in the negative realm simply go back into the past, add something to the soup to adjust for the new awareness. This then acts as a domino effect and influences our present. Time loops and all that. A lot of people think that the alien invasion scenario is a ruse concocted by the government to create the impression that there is a forming “threat,” thereby enabling the institution of a New World Order. But, this idea is based on a misrepresentation of the process just described.

The important thing to remember is this: there is not a unified conspiratorial activity going on here in the hierarchy of government. The divide and conquer effect has also manifested at this level and suits the alien purposes to a tee. Such activity at all levels is consistent with their program of stalking, in which confusion and cross-purpose prevent a clear perception on the part of the stalkees.

Yet, at some deep level there may be a direct conspiratorial interaction between the secret government and the negative aliens … but it is unlikely that any name of those involved would be recognized by anyone, no matter how in the know they are regarding the subject. These secret superiors are just that: secret. Any organization you can name, or about which you are aware, are merely outer circles.

What is the designed objective of this stalking? It is two-fold. First, the effect of stalking is sort of like stampeding a herd of cattle. Bit by bit, they are consolidated into a negative mode that consists of the idea of “us vs. them”. Even though on the surface it may seem that this mode is positive or STO, (i.e., save the world because it is wrong or flawed, or blighted with original sin or whatever) the very fact that it is formed in the dominator mode of perceiving salvation outside, means that it can more easily be taken over in body, mind, and soul, at a level that is unseen and imperceptible. In other words: Satan can and most often does appear as an angel of light!

It is only at the lower levels of the power structure that many still believe they are playing out the basic antagonism and self-protection roles. They believe that sending love and light to those in need is appropriate, without realizing that this activity is predicated upon a deep belief that there is something wrong, in error, in rebellion, and thus becomes again, “us vs. them”.

There is evidence that extensive implant technology may be used to ensure influenced obedience; yet a degree of freedom must be conserved through the consciousness due to the essential fact that the valued commodity is consciousness. A completely drugged, surgically altered and thoroughly programmed psyche is only good for robotic service (and this may also be taking place, by the way). It is in this understanding that we find our way out of the trap. It isn’t easy, but it is a way.

The primary object of negative stalking is to persuade through strongly influenced but not robotic behavior pattern. For the free choice of the targeted consciousness to align with negative higher density existence. Because, in the long run, the object is the eating of functioning units of consciousness by the negative hierarchy, with free will intact. Otherwise, it is not good food.

And this is where physics comes in again … because the conserved element of true consciousness is the irreducible value of free will. The mind of the subject must retain free will, which distinguishes consciousness as such.

The instant the negative polarization is chosen as a result of true prerogative of free will, the subject functionally becomes a part of the higher density negative entity responsible for having induced the choice in the first place. And this is regardless of the deceptive means employed, or the persuasive misrepresentations used in conditioning the terms through which the fateful choice is made. In other words, confusion, physical, emotional and mental pain, exhaustion, blackmail, and even forms of torture are legitimate modes of persuasion. Of course, the more subtle the means used, the more value is retained.

A tortured consciousness is the equivalent to being overcooked. Many higher density negative entities are veritable connoisseurs. They particularly relish the subversion of those who are truly pure and strong willed.

Back
Top Bottom